[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest vignette

[02/01]Andy, Quit MBC "Golden Fishery"

I just hope Andy is quitting his regular shows in preparation for something better and bigger. The boy has talent I just wish they will give him more meaningful work

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tvxqsaraeng

would it be so much better if hyesung's album comes out in march 15..

my birthday

hahaha

NO WAY! THAT's MY Birthday TOO!^^~

P.s- I think Andy is going to comeout in a drama........i feel it.....he's gonna come out acting!^^~

nat, i like cheese. so it's okay.

also, i did read ginnie's comment...

about good, top class, excellent....

why not name it THE PERFECTLY WONDERFUL ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY OWNED BY THE PERFECTLY SMEXXY ERIC MUN ? :lol:

bwaahahahahaha.........That will be the longest ever name in entertainment history for a company.

But, I like SMEXXY ENTERTAINMENT. You think Eric will consider that? LOL!

Guest angel2nyt

NO WAY! THAT's MY Birthday TOO!^^~

P.s- I think Andy is going to comeout in a drama........i feel it.....he's gonna come out acting!^^~

NOOOOO WAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love you already

hahaha(although i hate the guy who has the same birthdate..past)

anyways yah i think he would be in a drama too(i'm so excited)

i wouldnt be surprised if andy stops being in xman too

Guest poloblue

Yeah we are! :P And shut up DV, don't make me tell all the Shinhwa sisters and Mommie about ..what we discussed.

:)VIETGIRL604

dont make me tell THEM what we discussed!!!! cos what i said makes more sense, since u and thang live in the same city and see each other often, more than enough!!! LOL. and im on msn talking to him right now and u just woke up, and he said u guys just talked on the phone!!! XD

just dropping by saying I LOVE SHINHWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

we know that u crazy fanboy!!!!! u even have posters of shinhwa in ur room!!!!!!!!

----

by the way, i got a RADO watch! i used to hate RADO cos this girl i knew had RADO and i didnt like her so i didnt like rado cos she had it!

why did i get a RADO watch then???? cos ERIC was a model for RADO!!!!!!!!!!! lol, thats the only reason why!

Guest angel2nyt

im soo happy today cuz its my birthday today ^^ :D hehe so i wanna spread the hyperness haha XD is that even a word? O.o -opens dictionary and closes- anyways

oh my gosh and i didnt even greet you???

how stupid am i

HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY

----

by the way, i got a RADO watch! i used to hate RADO cos this girl i knew had RADO and i didnt like her so i didnt like rado cos she had it!

why did i get a RADO watch then???? cos ERIC was a model for RADO!!!!!!!!!!! lol, thats the only reason why!

geez i know what you mean..

im one of the people who HATE IPOD(since i believe there are better mp3 players out there).. seriously, but since i saw the shinhwa ipod thingy.. i dont hate ipod now, i just dislike it now...but i still dont like it

Guest 2buckytosmoke

No way my brother use to have one not he got some bling gold diamond watch anyways my sister bf promised me when i was 12 that when i turn 16 heill give me his watch im 17 now I dont see no rado that liar!

Guest theLEGEND

im soo happy today cuz its my birthday today ^^ :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY~~ =D

Do not hotlink the pic.

May bring the news out will full credits only. TQ.

[02/01]Andy, Quit MBC "Golden Fishery"

After Inkigayo and now Golden Fishery. I'm not going to be surprised if he's going to quit from New X-Man.

I believe he has a new project coming up and hopefully a drama. ANDY FIGHTING~!! =D

would it be so much better if hyesung's album comes out in march 15..

my birthday

hahaha

It would be so much better if the album is going to be released on March 11th :P

Seriously.. I can't wait for it to be released plus Shinhwa's 9th album~ =D

and I WANT THAT SHINHWA IPOD!!! *if that ipod is even exists..* <_<

Guest lokeyee

Do not hotlink.

May bring the news out with full credits only. TQ.

[02/01]LeeKyuHan, MBC "QueSera Sera" Eric's love opponent

b_6E69AF658EB9C731C3C234040412C6CB.jpg

Actor LeeKyuHan will be casting in the drama and taking as the role of Eric's opponent in relationship.

LeeKyuHan's role in "Que Sera Sera" is a person no matter on his outlook or ability will being envy by ShinJunHyuk, but the truth behind is that becuase of his unfortunate family background history and left a deep scar in his heart.

He avoided the shopping complex's bos daughter's love, and cassually meet a complex staff HanEunSu, and had fall in love with her. And KangTaeJu (Eric) who only owns a good looking face with nothing else was trying to capture HanEunSu's heart, thus both of them opens challenge on each other.

On March 17th origin broadcast of "What will be, will be" is a comback product of 2005 popular drama "My name is KimSamSoon" KimYunChul PD.

[obmited unrelated news.]

Credits to:

Source: ocean6

Cn trans:米饭小团子@bestshinhwa

Eng trans:amane@mySHINHWA

FROM==>http://z13.invisionfree.com/mySHINHWA/inde...?showtopic=2013

Guest poloblue

since a few posts above, i just told u about my rado watch cos of eric, i decided to post pics of eric modelling rado watches!!!!

050530rado3mk0.jpg

050530rado4ks1.jpg

ericrado8ox8.jpg

radoericcp6.jpg

radoeric1iw9.jpg

ericrado5lp6.jpg

and this one is for lynda, nutzia nutzie(sorry nutzie, typo!) and all u other eric lovers out there!!!!!

ericrado2ha8.jpg

thanks dv!! but it's not nutzia you know....

but anyways.. i like the one where he looks like he just woke up.. *yummm* my eyes went straight to.... i shall not say it *blush blush*

geez, just thinking about it drenches me in cold sweat *wipes sweat*

oh look! he's playing tennis!! just like shi yeon in my girl!!

now i've got more pics to my collection.. if only i knew how to crack into my other account *glance glance*

mj - your birthday is march 11? that's my dad's birthday =P my birthday's closer to mommie alice's..

Guest vietgirl604

bwaahahahahaha.........That will be the longest ever name in entertainment history for a company.

But, I like SMEXXY ENTERTAINMENT. You think Eric will consider that? LOL!

LOL..Smexxy Entertainment..LOL I doubt Eric will consider that LOL..he'll be like, "the entertainment is..smexxy?" LOL.

dont make me tell THEM what we discussed!!!! cos what i said makes more sense, since u and thang live in the same city and see each other often, more than enough!!! LOL. and im on msn talking to him right now and u just woke up, and he said u guys just talked on the phone!!! XD

we know that u crazy fanboy!!!!! u even have posters of shinhwa in ur room!!!!!!!!

----

I AM OFFICIALLY NOT TALKING TO YOU ANYMORE DV!

No way my brother use to have one not he got some bling gold diamond watch anyways my sister bf promised me when i was 12 that when i turn 16 heill give me his watch im 17 now I dont see no rado that liar!

Haha go tell him he's a liar LOL..

Do not hotlink.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/ama...4040412C6CB.jpg

Actor LeeKyuHan will be casting in the drama and taking as the role of Eric's opponent in relationship.

LeeKyuHan's role in "Que Sera Sera" is a person no matter on his outlook or ability will being envy by ShinJunHyuk, but the truth behind is that becuase of his unfortunate family background history and left a deep scar in his heart.

He avoided the shopping complex's bos daughter's love, and cassually meet a complex staff HanEunSu, and had fall in love with her. And KangTaeJu (Eric) who only owns a good looking face with nothing else was trying to capture HanEunSu's heart, thus both of them opens challenge on each other.

On March 17th origin broadcast of "What will be, will be" is a comback product of 2005 popular drama "My name is KimSamSoon" KimYunChul PD.

[obmited unrelated news.]

Credits to:

Source: ocean6

Cn trans:米饭小团子@bestshinhwa

Eng trans:amane@mySHINHWA

FROM==>http://z13.invisionfree.com/mySHINHWA/inde...?showtopic=2013

PSH. Eric is way hotter than him and I hope Eric gets the girl in the end. Although this guy isn't bad looking. Ahh, I love dramas with good looking people..LOL. I have a feeling this will be awesome.

Psh, those last two pics, I was like "where's the watch?" LOL..but then I saw that you got the pictures for us..hehe I like! But that's the last time I'm talking to you...

Guest vietgirl604

I'm bored and not many people posted after me..

QUESTION: Who do you think would suit a better "stalker" role? JunJin or DongWan? LOL.

To make this post have something to do with Shinhwa, I have another question. Does anyone here know the TOTAL number of Shinhwa songs out ?! I know there's at LEAST 80..because I only have 80 of their songs. What's the total number? 100+ ?

Guest 2buckytosmoke

QUESTION: Who do you think would suit a better "stalker" role? JunJin or DongWan? LOL.

To make this post have something to do with Shinhwa, I have another question. Does anyone here know the TOTAL number of Shinhwa songs out ?! I know there's at LEAST 80..because I only have 80 of their songs. What's the total number? 100+ ?

Definetly JUN JIN

dongwan is too inocent and KIND

Guest theLEGEND

Do not hotlink.

No wonder when I looked at this picture, his face is so familiar. He's Kim Sam Soon's exboyfriend :lol:

I hope Eric is the one that ends up with the girl that they are fighting for. Until now, the lead actress is still not confirm yet right? I wonder who will get the role :unsure:

mj - your birthday is march 11? that's my dad's birthday =P my birthday's closer to mommie alice's..

Really? How coincidence.. hehehe =D

Stalker role? Uhmm.. I don't know who to choose. Maybe I'll choose DongWan :P

I've counted from 1st jib - 8th jib (special edition) plus Winter Story Album 2003-2007. The total number is 133 (I hope I counted correctly)

Their Inspiration #1 Album, Summer Story Album, Digital Single and Shinhwa Greatest Hits are not included though.

Guest angelix

2/1 [news] MNET Media "ALL STAR" pre order 70 000 copies

TAKE OUT WITH FULL PROPER CREDITS

KOSDAQ shareholder MNET Media says "Project album ALL STAR has sold 70 000 in the pre orders before the 2nd it was released."

last month, on the 29th, songs from the ALL STAR album were shared online. the hit song for the album, Seeya's "hate" hit the first place in popularity, MNET (www.mnet.com)'s download centre, Seeya's "hate" hit 2nd place, and SG WANNABE&KCM's "lets go" hit the 4th place, making the album very popular and well liked on and offline.

the producer of the album, MNET MEDIA, said "the top composer and top singers of Seoul come together to produce an album, the fans are in for a treat."

ALtogether 11 tracks are recorded in it, comprising singers like SG WANNABE, SEEYA, KCM, UPTOWN, DYNAMIC DUO, SHIN HYESUNG anf many other top singers.

the person in charge said "this 70 000 pre orders, if hits 5 billon won in money when converted, can have a place in 2006 music chart #16.

credits// ocean6 + 东升西落@BESTSHINHWA + prizzyy@ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Taken from this thread ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=640.0

Guest vietgirl604

No wonder when I looked at this picture, his face is so familiar. He's Kim Sam Soon's exboyfriend :lol:

I hope Eric is the one that ends up with the girl that they are fighting for. Until now, the lead actress is still not confirm yet right? I wonder who will get the role :unsure:

Really? How coincidence.. hehehe =D

Stalker role? Uhmm.. I don't know who to choose. Maybe I'll choose DongWan :P

I've counted from 1st jib - 8th jib (special edition) plus Winter Story Album 2003-2007. The total number is 133 (I hope I counted correctly)

Their Inspiration #1 Album, Summer Story Album, Digital Single and Shinhwa Greatest Hits are not included though.

OH! I didn't realize that he's SamSoon's exboyfriend till you said it LOL..I was like, why are they mentioning MNIKSS lols. DongWan eh? HEHEH. But what about the song "Hero" from the SM thingy cd? Is there any other songs that's not on one of their albums? Hmm..133 is a lot though lols. Shinhwa songs make up like 10% of songs in my iTunes..damn. I have around 800+ songs..lol.

shinhwa IPOD~!! so cool.. it a rare chance to have it..

is it only sold in korea?

why is shinhwa so expensive!!! :P

heard Hyesung's song preview.. can't wait to hear the full version of it..

as well as the album itself..

i'll be seeing more of Sungie as he promotes his 2nd album..

samshiku, thanks for the Andy pics..

some i haven't seen before.. :)

and Wannie.. dang.. he's soooooo gorgeous with those pics..

krizzy.. mine if i have wannie for the meantime.. :D

he's so sexy in here: http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/6390/07013102yg6.jpg

and of course thanks for the icons again..

oh.. belated happy b-day, strawberry16..

Andy quitting golden fishery too... after Inkigayo..

what could his reasons be.. im too way curious..

keeping my fingers crossed that he's up to something BIG..

a drama? an album?

well he'd better be!!!

Archived