[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

oh god is junjin going to the army????no no no no no no,i don´t want him to cut he´s hair now that he as it just how i like and i worry easily with him eu n quero q ele vá

ahahh i actually want him to cut his hair. me looks more clean with short hair.

^ OMG... that's awesome. T__T; I wish Dongwan would walk into my house too... LOL I'd make him sign everything. U__U *cough* but yeahh, that lady is lucky. (: That's so cool ~ You went to the same place as Dongwan did! XD; HE WAS THERE!! XDD;

Hey guys. (: Just commenting, updating myself with Shinhwa stuff... this thread is so awesome. I wish i came here more often though, I really need my daily dose of Shinhwa... they totally help me in getting through busy days. x__x;;

JunJin's MV w/ Linda - OMGGGGG!! It was soooo sweet... gosh, they looked like such a cute couple, and the way he treated her, sooo cuute. >w<; The ending is so sad... I can't believe it, it surprised me so much, I wanted to cry. ;O; Oh JunJin, he's so awesome ~ <3 The girl is cute too. (: Who's singing? o__o;; I thought it was JunJin who was supposed to be singing... ahh well.

Dongwan's drama - I watched a few previews... & it looks a bit interesting. The storyline doesn't interest me that much, but I think that's because I don't exactly know what is going on. ^^; Dongwan looks really handsome though. (: I have yet to see his acting ability in the drama... in the previews, he seemed alright. =D I'm supporting our Wannie 110% though. Yay Dongwannieee<33

what? dongwan walked into some ladies house? goodness if some star came to my house i would lock all the doors and keep him captive!! ahah taht would be nice...ehhe not really.

"daily dose" of shinhwa ahahah yah just going to their fourm helps me relax. actually just being on soompi helps me relax.

the person who is singing is called "the name" i think he is new. because i just recently start listening to his songs, they are quite good, except for the one that just came out, which the one taht junjin is in.

dongwan, he could act, but it feels uncomfortable watching him act. he is okay at it, ut i like him just singing aand dancing. just i hope that the drama does good overall.

puhaha that picture of dongwan puffing his cheeks is so cute

----

i have a question..

you know the music video junjin is in with linda right?

is the artist "the name" ?

because it does not sound like junjin at all.

and also.. is the song named "It May Seem Like Love"?

yup thats his name "the name" ahah sounds funny.

you should listen to his song "love is" ohhh its soo goodddd.

i don't konw about the name of the song though.

Top Ten Songs At The Moment..hehehe...(In no particular order):

10) Chance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZKYOugW_ec

9) Hero

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPMe2xHU7wk

8) Time Machine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEpfDorgDB0

7) Your Man

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFwV0YJ0oeM

6) Wedding

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IInwgbJBbE

5) OH!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rW4dy13IoQ4

4) Liar

3) Brand New

2) Crazy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dejjIhJRaIw

1) Perfect Man

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXflvxrYSGI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjqtHgDvKjI

Some of them...I like the dance chereography + song .for example, I love "Wedding"'s live performance because that song is just so energetic. Some of the moves are kind of odd but it just adds originality to the whole dance. The "Shinhwa factor" so to speak. I sometimes call that dance the "walk-sideways, clap, dance, run, jump" all-in-one dance. They are everywhere! @___@

Crazy is also another one that I just like their dance, feel of the moves that blends with the song's emotions. The steps are easy but it just flows...And how they seem to create that space for each member when it is their turn to sing so effortlessly. Plus, I love it each time Minwoo is singing on one side, and Dongwan will be singing on the other. The rappers' part seem balanced in here, instead of being the ones left to accompany the singers (some performances give me that vibe)

Your Man - I love the intro to this song. It just creates that mysterious feel and something's creeping up soon. And from the dance, that's how it is. I just love how they started the song, creeping into you..slowly but surely. And the whole splitting the rappers and singers into two..Having a duel sort-of between the two sides. Ah..Lots of nice moves and interactions.

OH! Another one I love because of their dance too...This song is cathy on its own though. I can sing this easily...hehe

I love the formation in this one. And the best part is Andy and Junjin's rap portion. I love that part.

Time Machine Catchy song! I can't get this song out of my head. That "Cleopatra" verse keeps on coming back to me.

Liar This song has a good dramatic feel to it. Most probably enhanced after I saw the stage rendition of the song. I thought the way Dongwan and Eric presented the song during the Winter 2004-05 concert was excellent.. Simple yet memorable.

Perfect Man Got to watch some of their LIVE performances on this. That just speak for itself. I always look forward to that portion where Eric raps. So much power in their dance step , with and without the microphones as props.

clap, dance, jump, run all in one? wow better go check out the performance again. thanks for hte links, now i don't have to go and type in youtube and hten wedding.

i liked how you explained each one of them, because i have to agree with you on all of htem. i love when eric says "celopatra" ahah my favorite part. and crazy i love everyone's voice in that one. and i like the rapping of course. now to think of it, i actually like the rapping iin all of the songs shinhwa sings. i have to totally agree with you on the your man one, it does sound mysterious and stuff. the beat is awesome and the dance is even better!! (: its soo hard to pick favorite songs, because shinhwa songs are alll soooo sooo good.

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY ANDY!

i was away for 3 days and didn't get to be here on andy's birthday T_T but...

best wishes to him this year ^______^

this is so interesting

Minwoo in Ecole Magazine Feb Edition

credits to oceans six

ahh those pictures are so cutee.

im loving his hair. his old short hair is back. xD

JunJin in Cindy the Perky Feb Issue

credits to dacapo

:D junjin looks great. now that his promos are over i hope he gets some rest.

21/1 [trans] 2007.02 ecole interview, Minwoo

TAKE OUT WITH FULL PROPER CREDITS

before embarking as a singer, when he was still schooling, he was already in the center attraction of girls! nevertheless the real lee minwoo, he is shy and confused about the confessions from the girls.

hates picking up calls, illusion

he doesnt use emoticons while sending out text messages. if he receives chain messages like "happy new year", he says "write my own name too, then send it out" he hates chain sending. on the 31st of dec while skiing, for the sake of "sending a special and unique message to every shinhwa member", he spent 30 mins on it. of course, sometimes he hides away from phone calls.

snapping pics for people and booasting

not only real cameras, toy cameras are also his toys. he doesnt ask where the camera came from, or what kind of camera it is, he just takes it over and clicks away. not only he shoots himself, he also shoots other people. a long time ago, he was curious at how the camera worked. he thinks about that he should wear when he bathes in the morning, he is also a regular customer of japanese brands "sibuya and "harajuku". minwoo who loves shopping he good at bargaining prices! many smart japanese fall under his spell and sell it off to him at low prices! this should be one of his life weapons.

sprays perfume?

minwoo is the sort who gets happy if you give him something, he will play with it for the entire day. he plays with perfumes by imagining it was a mouth spray and acts as if he's going to spray it into his mouth. he also takes off his shoes and pretends to spray into his shoe. no matter where he is, the main thing and only thing on his mind is FANS. minwoo hopes to communicate better with his fans by learning chinese, japanese and english.

radio, toy car, breaks and fixes it

the breaking apart toys syndrome can be traced back to five years old. from young he loves to tear apart toys and stuffs, and then fix them back again. while kids his age loves lego, he loved gundam. when he was in primary one, while dining with his father, he took out a toy model that he made to show is father proudly. but he got scolded harshly by his father, and he couldnt forget it until now.

emergency vacation only prepare 2 comic books and cologne

from young he loves to read all sorts of comics like slam dunk. after being a singer, he started reading pure love comics to get inspiration for his songs. at that time there was a slight thought of being a comic author. he says he dislikes women who cry before guys, and when tired, a man who eases his tiredness by excercisng than drinking is much more of a real man.

credits// DACAPO&MINWOO.COM + 打糕@shinhwachina + prizzyy@ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Taken from this thread ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=510.0

haha minwoo is still a kid at heart. haha playing with the spray all day long?..haha

i think if i were to spend a day with minbong i wouldn't be bored for a second. xD

Hi! I've been listening to Shinhwa's "Missing U" from their 6th album for the past couple of days... it's my song of the moment...

and I just had a question...

The backing track of the song sounds really really familiar, like it was sampled from an English song, but I can't figure out for the life of me what the original was. If anyone knows or has any idea, it'd be greatly appreciated. I've been going crazy trying to figure it out because it sounds so familiar.

Thanks!

Guest loving_D

are they having new jacket photos for the new winter story album? or no? because i can't tell...since the cover doesn't have a pic or anything... :sweatingbullets:

edit--

wow a page owned in the shinhwa thread. <3

i have something to share!!

last friday, i was surfing around soompi [well, specifically, i was over at the super junior thread] when my brother's friend [who was staying over] came behind me and looked at my screen and asked me "do you know xman?" i was like, "of course!" [should have said dangyunhaji =P] and then we started talking some lengthy talk about xman which ended in all of us [the 2 of us, my brother, and his other friend] watching xman, laughing like maniacs in the middle of the night..

the reason why he got addicted to xman was because one of his friends said he looks like haha [now i do see a bit of similarities] so he started watching xman.. but as normal guys, they like chae yeon and yoon eun hye [but come to think of it, both girls chose eric.. hahahahahahahhahahaha]

he hasn't watched some of them though.. yesterday we saw the winter special version [hyesung was in it] but it cuts right before hyesung's performance and the next video wouldn't load *cries blood* but anyway, next time i wanna show him the germany special [cos we kinda breeze through it, but the germany special kinda caught his attention =P] *evil laughter*

i have something to share!!

last friday, i was surfing around soompi [well, specifically, i was over at the super junior thread] when my brother's friend [who was staying over] came behind me and looked at my screen and asked me "do you know xman?" i was like, "of course!" [should have said dangyunhaji =P] and then we started talking some lengthy talk about xman which ended in all of us [the 2 of us, my brother, and his other friend] watching xman, laughing like maniacs in the middle of the night..

the reason why he got addicted to xman was because one of his friends said he looks like haha [now i do see a bit of similarities] so he started watching xman.. but as normal guys, they like chae yeon and yoon eun hye [but come to think of it, both girls chose eric.. hahahahahahahhahahaha]

he hasn't watched some of them though.. yesterday we saw the winter special version [hyesung was in it] but it cuts right before hyesung's performance and the next video wouldn't load *cries blood* but anyway, next time i wanna show him the germany special [cos we kinda breeze through it, but the germany special kinda caught his attention =P] *evil laughter*

i love it when i find someone who has interest in korean stuff, because they you just talk and talk non stop about your favorite singers, your worst, and all that stuff. lucky you, you found one (:

ahahah he looks like haha, at least its not park myung soo (: aah that was kind of mean.

okay this is gonna sound soo stupid, but what exactly is this winter special version stuff???

Guest vignette

I've been missing for a few days now but first things first.

Belated Happy Birthday Andy!

Your cuteness never fails to bring a smile to my face. Shinhwa will never be complete withyout you so keep doing your best. We are here to continue supporting you in whatever undertaking you will pursue.

Mommie Alice, how I wish I had a taste of your seaweed soup. It would have been a shock for your family if you suddenly bought a birthday cake for dessert and say it's for your adopted brother in Korea. :D

Guest p00hpal

Happy Be-lated Birthday, ANDY! Wishing you a year filled with health and lots of love from your fans and hyungs ^_^

Crystalis: thanks for sharing the Park Jung Ah's Perfect Man clip. Wow, that's interesting to see a female performing the song...she is pretty good though.

Belated Happy Birthday to Andy..

be healthy and more success in your career!!

21/1 [trans] 2007.02 ecole interview, Minwoo

hates picking up calls, illusion

radio, toy car, breaks and fixes it

muhahaha! minwoo's soooo cute! he is really still a kid at heart..

and we both do the same in these two categories..

i really hate receiving chain messages..

and how thoughtful of him taking 30 minutes just sending messages to the other shinhwa members..

i dunno.. but im really a little boyish.. and i still have those collections of toy cars..

harhar..

samshiku

thank you for sharing those gifs!!

muhahaha.. jinnie is soooo cute!!

Guest angelix

23/1 [diary] Dongwan: Happy Birthday Andy!

the one writing is oppa! (2007-01-23 17:20:36)

title: [Dongwan] HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDY!

anddyy.jpg

if he knows that i posted this series of pictures up, he's bound to come after me... -_-

because i sent a late message to him too.~

p.s yesterday "person i love" most funny lines

"if you're like me, dont eat rice also able to grow tall, dont study also able to be clever"

dont eat rice also can grow taller.. dont eat rice also can grow taller..

dont eat rice also can grow taller..

i ate rice well but dint grow taller, i... -___-;

credits// goodemg + yujin@bestshinhwa + prizzyy@ http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forums

Taken from this thread ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=535.0

---

23/1 [news] 24/1's golden fishery advertisement (Andy)

Mc: Kang Ho Dong, Andy, Kim Jong Min and others

guests: Park Sang Min, ALL LIES BAND and others.

[circumstance drama 2] curious boyfriend

curious boyfriend: Park Sang Min

"knee priest": Kang Ho Dong

Leader/witness: Andy

reporter: ALL LIES BAND

and others.

edison was also like this! curious GAY Park Sang Min! solves whatever he wants to know without any qualms.

Park Sang Min's "girlfriend" cannot stand it.

Park Sang Min meets witness Andy! unbelievable incident!

the knee priest's live dream, Kang Ho Dong's knee priest short story!

ALL LIES BAND great acting as reporters!

strict punishments becoming more exciting, OK shooting site

this week's MISSION (19 year old pure love)

<unrelated parts removed>

credits// mbc + chouszesze @ BestShinhwa + prizzyy@ http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forums

Taken from this thread ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=534.0

---

23/1 [news] "Person i love" viewership rating not outstanding.

dw-1.jpg

"Meaningful indeed."

SBS drama "person i love", starred by kim dongwan and other actors and actresses have not been receiving high viewership ratings lately, but have gotten many encouragments and recognitions by many.

the audience think that it is very meaningful and there is this strong sense of curiosity to know the outcome. the plot revolves around a broken family, not very nice, but it focusses on how the family breaks apart everyday. "watching the drama everyday, the audience watch kim dongwan's work and is constantly feeling nervous and worried." "starting to watch with an open heart, but gets unwittingly sucked into the plot."

<unrelated parts removed>

22nd, SBS "person i love" drama viewership rating, as measured by company "TNS MEDIA KOREA", is 4.3%.

credits// oceans6 + 范范@bestshinhwa.com + prizzyy@http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Taken from this thread ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=533.0

Guest angel2nyt

dongwannie!!!

hahahahahaha

i cant believe he actually said that.. hahahaha

he ate rice but didnt graw taller

an that picture of andy.. he looks so thin yet so cute handsome

geezz... lets not dwell too much on the ratings... the person i love is such a well-written drama.. everyone should watch it..the third episode was so good

i guess what people dont understand(especially those outside of korea) is that its competing with jumong.. and all dramas that competed and is competing with jumong didnt really have high ratings

23/1 [diary] Dongwan: Happy Birthday Andy!

the one writing is oppa! (2007-01-23 17:20:36)

title: [Dongwan] HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDY!

if he knows that i posted this series of pictures up, he's bound to come after me... -_-

because i sent a late message to him too.~

p.s yesterday "person i love" most funny lines

"if you're like me, dont eat rice also able to grow tall, dont study also able to be clever"

dont eat rice also can grow taller.. dont eat rice also can grow taller..

i ate rice well but dint grow taller, i... -___-;

Dongwan is so funny! Down to earth with incredibly witty sense of humor.

He just is so warm in his posts, you can almost feel his personality through these diary entries. Love him for always posting these entries!

Dongwan Fighting for your drama!

Lots of fans/viewers left great reviews at his series' official website. He is getting acknowledged for his acting. So, that's the most important recognition of all!

There is another article that mentioned Japanese fans left him lots of encouraging remarks and for portraying this character well. They are looking forward to this series.

Guest amane86

To read more lastest news/clips, please do visit http://z13.invisionfree.com/mySHINHWA

Support mySHINHWA CLUBBOX at

http://clubbox.co.kr/mySHINHWA

==============================================

[01/23][DW's Diary] HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDY!

DO NOT HOTLINK, MAY BRING OUT WITH FULL CREDITS, TQ!

글쓴이 : 오빠얌! (2007-01-23 17:20:36)

제 목 : [동완]해피버스데이 앤디!

img_3_37_01169543562.jpg

이새리 사진 올린거 알면 나 때릴텐데...-_-

축하만 할 날은 아니였기에 늦게 올린다.~

p.s. 어제 사.사.의 최고 웃긴대사

"나 닮았으면 못먹어도 잘크고, 안배워도 똑똑하다."

못먹어도 잘크고.... 못먹어도 잘크고...

못먹어도 잘크고...

못먹어도 잘크고...

잘먹고 안큰 나...-___-;

Knowing if i post this series of pic, i will get smack...-_-

Because it's not being posted on my blessing day, posted it late.~

p.s. Yesterday's "Person i love" most funny phrase

"If it's just like me, there's no need to eat rice will still grow tall, no need to study also will be smart"

No need to eat rice will still grow tall... No need to eat rice will still grow tall...

No need to eat rice will still grow tall...

I taken my meals well in order but still didnt grow tall, me...-___-;

source : oceans-six + GOOD EMG

cn trans : yujin@bestshinhwa

eng trans: amane@mySHINHWA

To read more lastest news/clips, please do visit http://z13.invisionfree.com/mySHINHWA

Actually reading it in Korean, Dongwan did not really say "eating rice"....he just said, "not eating"...not much of difference but someone could take it litery and not eat "rice" hoping to grow! LOL!

"If it's just like me, there's no need to eat rice will still grow tall, no need to study also will be smart"

No need to eat rice will still grow tall... No need to eat rice will still grow tall...

[01/23][DW's Diary] HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDY!

DO NOT HOTLINK, MAY BRING OUT WITH FULL CREDITS, TQ!

I taken my meals well in order but still didnt grow tall, me...-___-;

source : oceans-six + GOOD EMG

cn trans : yujin@bestshinhwa

eng trans: amane@mySHINHWA

Please do not quote pics.

Archived