[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest sunnydays.

Dearest Andy,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I hope you have a wonderful, wonderful birthday, celebrating with your loved ones. (: We know how much you appreciate the Shinhwa guys, & I hope they give you presents... because we know how YOU'RE always the one to give presents... haha ~ You're always so kind & patient & modest, & you always put your hyungs before you. But your birthday is YOUR birthday, & you should put yourself first this time. (; We know that it was so hard for you during Wild Eyes Jib, but always know that Shinhwa would've never & will never be the same without you -- you're as much as part of the group as Eric, or JunJin, or Dongwan, or Hyesung, or Minbong. We are so glad that you are part of an awesome group. you are such a caring guy, & i'm sure the Shinhwa guys realize that too & they love you very much. We Shinhwa fans love you very much, as well. We love it when you do your heart dance, we love it when you go out on game shows, we love it when you do your random, adorable actions... WE LOVE YOU. =D You're so adorable. >w<;; Keep on smiling ~ <3

andyjapanzn8.gif

20050819021309707.gif

xman29234su.jpg

8441pq6.jpg

430.jpg

andy102.jpg

Aandbaby.jpg

6za3.png

shinhwa080sk.jpg

0000001383965o1wuhu3.jpg

mlove10122384875ew2.jpg

andy42890dp.jpg

b11cm.jpg

Andy overload. (: You can never have too much of him ~ <3

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest miss':bella

ANDY!!

Happy Birthday My Love!!

You have seriously brought great happiness in my life and I thank you!!! <3

I will continue to pray, love, and support you with all my heart!!!

I WILL FOREVER MUCHO MUCHO LOVE YOU!!

Fighting ^_^

Guest miss':bella

I left a REAL NICE ANDY BIRTHDAY THREAD in the pictures section of Soompi!

Please everyone go there and support by leaving lots of replies! ^_^

Thank you! <3

I left a REAL NICE ANDY BIRTHDAY THREAD in the pictures section of Soompi!

Please everyone go there and support by leaving lots of replies! ^_^

Thank you! <3

I will!!!! ^_^

HAPPY B-DAY ANDY!

hmmm i dont know what to say but yor one of the people that i will never stop loving because of ur sweet and loving smile that u give us all the time ^^ be strong and hope u will find even more happiness in ur life from now on ^^ hope you will celebrate your b-day with the shinhwa guys and every single one of them appears lol cuz i know you would really love it . saranghae!!!!!

Guest jheizhee

i thought he turns 26...1981 right?...did i count it wrong? anyway...i'd like to greet him a happy birthday too...yay! andy oppa...HAPPY BIRTHDAY! SARANGHE! its only the 20th here...but oh well...=)

i thought he turns 26...1981 right?...did i count it wrong? anyway...i'd like to greet him a happy birthday too...yay! andy oppa...HAPPY BIRTHDAY! SARANGHE! its only the 20th here...but oh well...=)

the age in korea is counted like the chinese lunar calendar [or something like that] so when you're born, you're already 1 year old [instead of 0].. that explains why people say he's turning 27 instead of 26.. does that help?

here, it's 15 minutes before 21th.. but what the heck.. i might already be asleep in 15 minutes..

soo.. like everyone else is doing..

happy birthday andy boy~~

next birthday, it's gonna be eric's right? 2 days after valentine's day =P

Guest PalmPanda

Happy Birthday Andy! I wish you all the happiness, success and fortune in the world! I love you more everytime I see you. Thanx for being such an Adorable, Nice, Dorky... You = Andy! (That was so lame, lol) I'll never stop loving and supporting you in everything you do. Saranghae Andy oppa! :D

PS1. I'm watching Inki Gayo online and they give Andy a birthday cake! He looks so happy and so cute!!! I wish I was there! Anyway, consider me screaming HBD in front of the computer your present then, Andy? :D

PS2. Do the fanclubs still give each member presents for their birthday? I haven't known them for long so I don't know if they still get presents from the FC or not coz I saw with TVXQ, their FC are always doing birthday projects for the boys and they get tons of expensive and thoughtful presents from their fans. I'd love to be able to contribute somehow though I don't live in Korea. (It's maybe too late for Andy's but for the next birthday) I'd be so happy just thinking that my present is in the Andy's present pile. :lol:

Guest coolieever

HEEEEELLLLLOOOOOOOO EVERYONE ^^~~

my shinhwa senses were tingling so i had to rush over here to see whats up.. and guess what i find?

IT'S BEAUTIFUL ANDY'S BIRTHDAY~~

i shall make something on photoshop to celebrate now ^^

blahhhhhhjpg2cp.jpg

i know, its sucky :ph34r:

Archived