[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest kriza_09

i just found this on youtube.. a ricsyung tribute..

i usually only like tributes with clips of them showing some shinhwa love, not the ones with storylines..

but i gotta tell you.. this one is awesome.. she must be a professional..

and for those who have watched it:

the part in angel MV where eric shoots those guys in the room.. he checks his gun before that.. what clip is it taken from?? and does hyesung actually do that part as well (shooting people in the karaoke room)?? i've never seen that clip before..

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest square-boxes

Why I Admire Shinhwa Changjo

AHHHH *heart break* :(

oh man wannie....

than again i wonder how could changjo have caught him in the sense like he is so much heavier but their attempt was sweet though

ohh... haven't visit for couple of day and i'm already 9 pages behind...

can't also visit for next 2 weeks bcoz of finals

anyways i did something , i can say fun and weird

hyesung LOOKS LIKE JAY CHOU??!! haahaa that is FUNNY...

now for some nice photos if wannie and the rest during performances

eric3.jpg

eric4.jpg

dong2.jpg

eric3-1.jpg

eric2-1.jpg

junni13.jpg

minwoo6.jpg

and last but not least my favouriteee

dongwan.jpg

someone say DIMPLES heehee

Guest samshiku

nice pictures eileen!^^

as promised...

=========================================================================

Eric's Post

19/12/2003

Eric's song during the concert

[translation by: Goro-chan (also credit: aheeyah.com)]

(Intro)

You went and broke my heart

I am as I am, haha

I'm not tainted by drink, in fact I'm spotless

The truth is.. these tensions are complete

My Minbong {{Minwoo's nickname}} is good

Dongwan's good, JunJin's good, Andy's good

Lovable Eric is good, isn't he?

Shinhwa is good too as a team

Our intentions are good too

Hyesung *ahem* {{cough cough}}

The Love Letter goes out like this

One, two

My heart seems to have dried all the raindrops inside

The ink in my pen is dry too

So I set my pencil down to write, one, two....

You are older brothers to me, as I am your younger brother

If you are my fan, I am your star

Whenever you are, you're a part of me

Get the funk out Hey yo what happen

I eat jajangmyon (noodles) and Backspin 100 times back around

In my heart the latest song is always HipHop

At times when work is boring Tictac flows x3

The passing time is calling x3

Calling out to say its coming x3

Hip-hop is in my soul and takes the place of my One love

I hoped you'd turn around and come back again

Late at night I phoned you for no reason

I feel like I can't love again

Being left alone has broken my heart

I feel so lonely and have so much anxiety

I'm so worried, QUE PASA, that's the way it seems

I'm a man, I'm running away from reason

If you're my girl, then I can go on for longer

Whenever someone sees you as a picture or just as a piece of paper

Then bite on this! My hip-hop game is going well!

I am OUT rather than IN

And you'll see my outward appearance from the inside

HipHops got a soul yo that's right and it's gotta going on yo

What should I do how should I be?

"May you be in God's good grace

May all the things I wish for you come true" x2

At first I was so badly hurt, UH

I'm just putting on an act as you know

After several days pass I'm okay

I'm a nut-case, but after time passes surely I'll be alright

Breakups come this way and that way

But if it seems like we're going to break up then take a look around

Life's half over before you know it

When you don't need it, when you can't find it at all then ...

I hoped you'd turn around and come back again

Late at night I phoned you for no reason

I feel like I can't love again

I feel so lonely and have so much anxiety

I'm running away from reason

If you're my girl, then I can go on for longer

May you be in God's good grace

May all the things I wish for you come true

this song is a collaboration between M and kim [smth? lolz] hyun, his style fits this song very well,, and we will collaborate again in future. this song would be part of the WINTER STORY album, and ive will also be performing it during the concert, so when you come to the concert make sure you memorized the lyrics. oh-hu~yes this will be what i'll do. i want to make the music sound more balanced and harmonized, and i am thinking hard over this problem. i shall go practice now then. bia bia~

From Eric

==============================================================================

So you like my favorites? LOL!

Wow, you are only 12? Same age as my younger son. I wonder if you are the youngest in this thread while I'm the oldest? LOL!

Just out of curiosity, when did you start liking Shinhwa? There are so many "younger" groups/singers...what is it about Shinhwa that you like?

hmm im not sure i think im the youngest. :blink: lol but anyways to ur questions i started liking shinhwa about in the middle of last year. i like shinhwa becuz theyre so funny and their friendship is so strong that i dont really find in other groups and i love shinhwa soo much now that my #1 fav. band will always be shinhwa ^^ does this answer ur questions? lol xD btw mommie alice didnt u say youve recorded shinhwa movies and stuff on cd's? if u did i wanna ask u a question about it

AHHHH *heart break* :(

oh man wannie....

than again i wonder how could changjo have caught him in the sense like he is so much heavier but their attempt was sweet though

hyesung LOOKS LIKE JAY CHOU??!! haahaa that is FUNNY...

and last but not least my favouriteee

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h75/squa...hwa/dongwan.jpg

someone say DIMPLES heehee

omg wannie is sooo aodrable i love guys with dimples XDDDD!

I OWN A PAGE!!! hmmm this is my 5th time owning a page ^^ ownpageicon.gif

hehe tvricdy.gif

im all hyper just like him right now -----> XDDDsweep.gif

Guest amane86

To read more lastest news, please do visit http://z13.invisionfree.com/mySHINHWA

==============================================

[01/14]Aritst Extreme Sports team,"Runaway" official established

Do not hotlink. May bring out with full credits only. TQ.

20070114144420.jpg

With artist as main focus "Extreme Sports Team "Runway" had established.

"Runaway" is being form by KimYungWan, Shinhwa, Chaeyeon, Mina and 70 korean artist participation of non-profit organizations, through sports to activate and to hold public sports charity.

In addition, "Runaway" and current Korean Sports Association will held an Artist Ice ski-ing assembly, through kinds of participation to increase the charity sufficient fund, and through the participation with the public activities, local artist's market sales will be announce to the public to promote the korean culture.

"Runaway" official establish will be hold in the imperial palace hotel on the 15th January afternoon 2pm.

Credits to:

Source : DaCapo

Cn Trans: chouszesze @ BestShinhwa

Eng Trans: amane@mySHINHWA

[01/14][THE LEGEND mag#1] Eric's Diary

May bring out with full credits only. TQ.

In China.

Shanghai Pudong Airport!

It had been some time ago returning to China....... was previously worrying that did everybody had forgotten us, but after arriving in the airport and seeing so many fans, i was really surprised. On the distance from the airport to the hotel, there's fans chasing after behind our car in taxi, it feels like being haunted.

Rehersal in the the stadium, our meal time, there's always fans around us. And i think there's fans staying next to our hotel room. Although i somewhat concerned about the fan's action, but welcoming us with these type of method, i still feel very happy.

The concert is located in Shanghai's biggest stadium. We used to perform with many other artist before in this place...... although at that time Shinhwa still couldnt even dare to dream to hold a concert here, but now we are matured enought right?!

China fan's are very passionate, too very positive. During the concert someone came onto the stage and hug jin... ...i actually kinda jealous of jin. (laught) Shanghai concert had succesfully ended! Where will be our next stop?~~

In Thailand.

After 6hours, arrive in Bangkok.

To welcome us who had traveled long hours in the plane, the thailand small airport had already full with fans. Maybe they think that we will not notice, but still we had feel the passion and simple thoughts of them of using their clumsiness korean and support us.

During in the hotel, we too had feel their heart work. Sometime when we are in our room, hearing 'knock knock' on our room door, went to open the door but no one is there, left only plastics of drinks and snack silently placing on floor. This let us feels that thailand fans are quiet but they are too very heart warming.

When we were being gathered for the rehersal, Jin's situation turn bad. He could not go on stage, was immediately sent to the hospital.

The members and including me was worrying....... We , include junjin's part, must work hard together to end the concert 2morrow with success! Carry this type of though we keep encouraging each other and work hardly til we finish the rehersal. Luckily on the day of concert jin had recovered, concert too was succesfully ended.

The next day of the concert, me and members were swimming happily together in the hotel, went to the markets on weekends for side visiting while shopping. Using thai language which is so hard to pronounce than the chinese and bought some fruits back, spending a day just like that and flew back.

Credits to:

Source:Ubiquitous Eric

Cn Trans:ytt0426 polaris & 堡堡@shinhwachina

[01/14][GOOD CY]Making -- M live works in seoul

1168537221_11111111111111115467.jpg

Year 2006 December 2nd~3rd M live works in Seoul

It has been 4 years working with this kid here and there, in this country in that country's kinds of performances.

But... this is the first time i get to control the show on stage....

Beside's the show's title... Q info... Command... Bump dancers, i really doesnt know about anything at all.

During the rehersal i purposely being picky on this and that.. then secretly went to sneak listen on his singing, even when the show is on i was standing behind the control stage to have a peep.

Reluctant... i finally get to know what this word means...

Although if there's no me, he still can perform charmingly... kinda reluctant..

Too, am very satisfy...

M.. Lee Min Woo...

I still can remember 3 years ago when he was preparing his solo debut, he was in the company dicussing on his decision to use the english alphabet M as his name and icon.

If wants to held a Brand with the word M, it's kinda impossible^^

Need to prepare for the promo...

Long long time ago i was drinking with MinWoo and i said this kinds of words before

MinWoo, you.. if you work hard within this 3 years

'M' this name surely everybody will know....

There's alot of things that i am really sorry...

This kid really work real hard... I couldnt even take good care of him...

During shinhwa performance...

MinWoo and my thoughs normally are the same.

Although the stage and the controlling centre is a distance away... but although i couldnt get the chance to speak my thoughts out, during the rehersal for the show, minwoo knows what i am thinking, and he even expresses it out well on stage. With the mixture of his idea he became even more charming.

Year 2006 December MinWoo's performance, he's really like a good looking artistic artist.

But this is just a starting...

Althought i didnt take good care of you in these period of time... you kid... i want to make your dreams come true faster.

Next year... No, MinWoo's carry on days, i am really looking forward onto it...

Credits to:

Source:GOOD CY

Cn Trans:东升西落@BESTSHINHWA

To read more lastest news, please do visit http://z13.invisionfree.com/mySHINHWA

Yes, you did answer my question. You have a good taste for someone your age! LOL!

Yes, I burn alot of Shinhwa clips in DVD because I can't save all of them in my hard drive.

What is your question?

hmm im not sure i think im the youngest. :blink: lol but anyways to ur questions i started liking shinhwa about in the middle of last year. i like shinhwa becuz theyre so funny and their friendship is so strong that i dont really find in other groups and i love shinhwa soo much now that my #1 fav. band will always be shinhwa ^^ does this answer ur questions? lol xD btw mommie alice didnt u say youve recorded shinhwa movies and stuff on cd's? if u did i wanna ask u a question about it

Guest tvxqsaraeng

Hey all! keke......Wow. Everyone is busy! I juss finished watching JunJin's Man Won Eh Heng Bok!!! lolz. He lost!!! T.T But OMGoodness when i saw Shinhwa together i almost cried....Like tears welded up in my eyes TT.TT!!!!!!!!!!!~~ Wow. And Hyesung's hair......lolz. I now know what pple are talking about lolz! And Eric was such a kid!! keke. And JunJin now that i'm seeing JunJin everywhere i'm feeling a more pulling and liking towards him (not i haven't before!!! *dodging JunJin fans*) but i just get to see him and get to know him more. And JunJin and Andy on X-man are the best!!! I hope they keep coming out!!! keke.

mommie alice hehe ty ^^ i feel proud that i love shinhwa so much but anywaaayyyz back to my question .... well you see ive been download k drama's with subtitles and i burn it on a disk but when its done it plays on the DVD but like the words and when they talk it dosent match when they are supposed to talk lol kinda confusing but yeah. what kind of program do u use?

hi you guys. thanks to everyone who has provided info on Shinhwa. i honestly can't get enough of these guys. i mean, i started liking them cause i saw how funny they were on LoveLetter Season 1, but then, i started listening to their music. this is incredibly weird as i don't understand a single thing they say in their songs. except for the english parts, but most of their english parts sound weird, doesn't make sense, or is really funny. :rolleyes:

anyways, i don't know if i'm allowed to ask this or not, but i'm going to anyways cause i'm desperate. i know that soompi.com doesn't provide links to download music, but i was just wondering if any of you know where i can get SHINHWA's music. i have some but there are a couple of songs that i really want permanently. i've looked, believe me when i say that i've looked everywhere, but i've failed miserably. if you guys know any sites where i can get their songs, then please respond. the following are songs that i would love to have cause they are so catchy to listen to:

(1) Hero-Shinhwa (Winter Story...i think)

(2) Say It Again-Shinhwa (State of the Art)

(3) Wedding-Shinhwa (Wedding)

(4) First Love-Shinhwa

(5) I'm Still Waiting For You-Shinhwa (State of the Art)

(6) Don't Leave-Shin Hyesung

if anyone has any info, please tell me. however, if this entire request is prohibited from this thread, then please just ignore it and i apologize in advance. thanks again. thanks for all the info you guys provide on SHINHWA. i really really really appreciate it. :D

I use Nero StartSmart, it came with my HP burner. As for talk and words don't match, I don't know how to help you with that. Since I understand Korean, I have never burned with subtitles. I did hear that something about extension has to match? Can someone else here help?

Todays X-Man was so good because there was quite few "Andy" moment! He is so good with the dodgeball and hand/number game. Andy was so cute when he hugged Haha to console him...felt bad because Andy won the hand/number game so Haha didn't get to play today! LOL! And he was hiliarious when he gave "X" to new female performer! He changed his voice so that they won't know who gave her "X" while others gave "O"! When asked why he gave her "X", he is like "I don't know"! LOL!

I'm also proud of Battle for performing Shinhwa's Perfect Man during Battle Dance. Andy looks like a proud Dad! I hope they have more of interactions between Battle and Shinhwa in other variety shows too!

mommie alice hehe ty ^^ i feel proud that i love shinhwa so much but anywaaayyyz back to my question .... well you see ive been download k drama's with subtitles and i burn it on a disk but when its done it plays on the DVD but like the words and when they talk it dosent match when they are supposed to talk lol kinda confusing but yeah. what kind of program do u use?

Guest littleazncutie324

ohh... haven't visit for couple of day and i'm already 9 pages behind...

can't also visit for next 2 weeks bcoz of finals

anyways i did something , i can say fun and weird

http://69.93.254.120/H/storage/site1/files/77/03/60/770360_09890313779a54n8xm3s08.jpg >>>lolz: bill clinton ^-^

http://69.93.254.120/H/storage/site1/files...i08.jpg>> wooohhh.. PRINCE HARRY

http://69.93.254.120/H/storage/site1/files/77/04/97/770497_65890108979a54ero1az08.jpg >> eh? BoA? .... Kristine Hermosa a filipino actress?!?

http://69.93.254.120/H/storage/site1/files...a54qfslyf08.jpg >>> OMG!!! Oguri SHUn :blush: and Jet LI!!!

http://69.93.254.120/H/storage/site1/files...a54js9uj808.jpg >> lolz: kangta and britney spears sister

]http://69.93.254.120/H/storage/site1/files/77/08/89/770889_232309bed79a548hen0t08.jpg >>> Avril and beyonce ?!? and kangta too...

haha thats too cute! haha omg they look like boa n kangta! lol xD XD haha thxs for this! haha cuteness! haha i never notice but they do kinda look like the grls if u think riel hard..;]

[==============================================

[01/14][THE LEGEND mag#1] Eric's Diary

In China.

Shanghai Pudong Airport!

It had been some time ago returning to China....... was previously worrying that did everybody had forgotten us, but after arriving in the airport and seeing so many fans, i was really surprised. On the distance from the airport to the hotel, there's fans chasing after behind our car in taxi, it feels like being haunted.

Rehersal in the the stadium, our meal time, there's always fans around us. And i think there's fans staying next to our hotel room. Although i somewhat concerned about the fan's action, but welcoming us with these type of method, i still feel very happy.

The concert is located in Shanghai's biggest stadium. We used to perform with many other artist before in this place...... although at that time Shinhwa still couldnt even dare to dream to hold a concert here, but now we are matured enought right?!

China fan's are very passionate, too very positive. During the concert someone came onto the stage and hug jin... ...i actually kinda jealous of jin. (laught) Shanghai concert had succesfully ended! Where will be our next stop?~~

In Thailand.

After 6hours, arrive in Bangkok.

To welcome us who had traveled long hours in the plane, the thailand small airport had already full with fans. Maybe they think that we will not notice, but still we had feel the passion and simple thoughts of them of using their clumsiness korean and support us.

During in the hotel, we too had feel their heart work. Sometime when we are in our room, hearing 'knock knock' on our room door, went to open the door but no one is there, left only plastics of drinks and snack silently placing on floor. This let us feels that thailand fans are quiet but they are too very heart warming.

When we were being gathered for the rehersal, Jin's situation turn bad. He could not go on stage, was immediately sent to the hospital.

The members and including me was worrying....... We , include junjin's part, must work hard together to end the concert 2morrow with success! Carry this type of though we keep encouraging each other and work hardly til we finish the rehersal. Luckily on the day of concert jin had recovered, concert too was succesfully ended.

The next day of the concert, me and members were swimming happily together in the hotel, went to the markets on weekends for side visiting while shopping. Using thai language which is so hard to pronounce than the chinese and bought some fruits back, spending a day just like that and flew back.

Credits to:

Source:Ubiquitous Eric

Cn Trans:ytt0426 polaris & 堡堡@shinhwachina

[01/14][GOOD CY]Making -- M live works in seoul

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/ama...11111115467.jpg

Year 2006 December 2nd~3rd M live works in Seoul

It has been 4 years working with this kid here and there, in this country in that country's kinds of performances.

But... this is the first time i get to control the show on stage....

Beside's the show's title... Q info... Command... Bump dancers, i really doesnt know about anything at all.

During the rehersal i purposely being picky on this and that.. then secretly went to sneak listen on his singing, even when the show is on i was standing behind the control stage to have a peep.

Reluctant... i finally get to know what this word means...

Although if there's no me, he still can perform charmingly... kinda reluctant..

Too, am very satisfy...

M.. Lee Min Woo...

I still can remember 3 years ago when he was preparing his solo debut, he was in the company dicussing on his decision to use the english alphabet M as his name and icon.

If wants to held a Brand with the word M, it's kinda impossible^^

Need to prepare for the promo...

Long long time ago i was drinking with MinWoo and i said this kinds of words before

MinWoo, you.. if you work hard within this 3 years

'M' this name surely everybody will know....

There's alot of things that i am really sorry...

This kid really work real hard... I couldnt even take good care of him...

During shinhwa performance...

MinWoo and my thoughs normally are the same.

Although the stage and the controlling centre is a distance away... but although i couldnt get the chance to speak my thoughts out, during the rehersal for the show, minwoo knows what i am thinking, and he even expresses it out well on stage. With the mixture of his idea he became even more charming.

Year 2006 December MinWoo's performance, he's really like a good looking artistic artist.

But this is just a starting...

Althought i didnt take good care of you in these period of time... you kid... i want to make your dreams come true faster.

Next year... No, MinWoo's carry on days, i am really looking forward onto it...

Credits to:

Source:GOOD CY

Cn Trans:东升西落@BESTSHINHWA

awww eric is soo cute! i love his diary entry! it soo > :rolleyes: < xD haha hes reil thoughtful n stuff. lol n give lots of hugs! ahh i love how they spend a day together n stuff! i reil miss thoose shinhwa days! i wish they have more..but o well if they can do well on thier own it means they are the best when they come together! xD haha ahh i miss them soo much! lol xD i don't want them to go to the army! :fury:

^^

Thanks for Eric's diaries!! :) Anyway, i was a bit confused when he said that the next day after the concert, they went swimming and shopping..if i'm not mistaken, i remember Eric, DW and JJ left that night itself after the concert because of filming (for Eric n DW) and JJ was feeling unwell... :unsure:

Btw, please remember to watch Dongwan's drama tonight!! 9.55 pm Korean time SBS :)

Guest booburry

^

I agree with Bresis , because I'm Shinhwa 's Thai fan,I remember that Eric, Dongwan and Junjin left that night after the concert.

Anyway thanks for sharing Eric's diary.^o^

I Love you oppa~~!!! >.<~

Thanks for your post oppa~~!! ^[]^

Oh wow, I haven't been here FOREVER. Shinhwa's having a 3RD WINTER STORY?! Awesome. Thanks to DV for telling me. Haha and the lookalike thing, they used a pic of a girl that WASN'T Hyolee. Oh and Shinwha Changjo are AWESOME for attempting to catch DongWan like that. DongWan cracks me up...but hopefully he's not hurt..?!

<3 SHINHWA FOREVVER!

:)VIETGIRL604

WHOAH WHOAH WHAOAH WINTER STORY 3 :o

that wus suppsoed to come out like in 2005 :lol:

so they're finally going to release it eh >D

LOL I WUS THINKIN THE EXACT SAME THING for the hyori thing.

dongwan fans trying to catch dongwan. wow. do they realli have that fast reaction? LOL! idunno, maybe jus cuz i know that if it were me. i'd jus be frozen and staring LOL! i mean c'moN A FLYING DONGWAN its not everyday u see that -.-

Guest amane86

[01/15][DW's Diary] Everybody!!!!

b_93DD12AC89E26CB5F1BFCB14EC4F0585.jpg

Must watch the first newly broadcast!

Replay, watching it again, is wrong!

Credits to:

Source:oceans

CN Trans:jojoyu7@shinhwachina

[01/15][Nocice]Dongwan SBS <Person i love>

날 짜:2007-01-15 11:21:14

제 목: [공지]김동완 주연 SBS 드라마 ‘사랑하는 사람아’ 첫 방송!

안녕하세요?

굿이엠지입니다.

김동완군이 주연으로 출연하는 SBS 드라마 ‘사랑하는 사람아’가 오늘 저녁 9시 55분 첫 방송됩니다.

이번 드라마에서 김동완군은 자신의 성공을 위해 사랑하는 사람을 버리게 되는 차갑고 냉정한 남자 ‘윤석주’ 역할을 맡았습니다.

김동완군의 연기변신으로 화제를 모으고 있는 드라마 ‘사랑하는 사람아’, 팬 여러분들의 많은 관심과 사랑 부탁 드리며, 열심히 촬영중인 김동완군에게도 많은 응원과 격려 보내주시기 바랍니다.

감사합니다.

Hi everyone,

this is from goodemg

Kimdongwan role playing in sbs drama <The person i love> first episod will be broadcasting tonite at 9:55pm (korean time).

In this drama, kimdongwan is acting as "YunSeokJu" who is a person who give up his love for his sucess.

Toward's KimDongWan acting role had attract many people's attention onto the drama <The person i love>, hope all the fans will like it, and hope everybody will give more support and encourangement on KimDongWan's serious shooting hardwork.

Thank you.

Credits to:

Source:GOODEMG

Cn trans:jojoyu7@shinhwachina

Eng trans: amane@mySHINHWA

Guest chopsticksandspoon

warfg.

no time to make a proper post about all those news....

BUT....

WANNIE'S DRAMA JUST FINISHED!!!!!!!!!

it's first episode.

hehe.

wannie looks SO professional in a suit.

*dies*

but there are still some dorko moments. hehe.. :P

his laugh... so deep....

and him and eun jung holding hands....

*is jealous*

and then that cunning girl.....

GRAWR.

keep your hands off wannie!~

though, who could blame her?

puahahahaha!~

and they showed wan's commercial... lols...

did anyone who watched it here that can understand korean please give me a rough rundown....?

pwease...???

and what the?

A 3RD WINTER STORY?????

yeah, i'm going to be SO BROKE.

but am buying!!!!!!!!!

thanks for the news!!!~

Guest amane86

To read more lastest news/clips, please do visit http://z13.invisionfree.com/mySHINHWA

Support mySHINHWA CLUBBOX at

http://clubbox.co.kr/mySHINHWA

[MQ]011003 "FREE" Challenge, ~ * Eric, Minwoo & Junjin * ~

RicMinWanJin011003mianfeiduijueKO_C.jpg

File Name: 011003 mian fei dui jue 9 cn subbed)

File Size: 113 MB

Download Link: Sendspace

credit : BestShinhwa + mySHINHWA

[LQ] THE NAME MV *preview*[1m19s]

File name : 070111TN-nv-jin.wmv

Filesize: 14.20MB

download link : sendspace

credits : everydayjin + shinhwaforever + myshinhwa

[LQ] The Name MV - Full Version

MVJunjin-TheNameeverydayjin.jpg

MVJunjin-TheNameeverydayjin-1.jpg

MVJunjin-TheNameeverydayjin-2.jpg

MVJunjin-TheNameeverydayjin-3.jpg

File Name :[MV] Junjin - The Name

File Size : 29.5MB

Download Link : Clubbox

Those who can dl from clubbox, pls use the CB link !! thanks

Sendspace

Credit: Everydayjin + mySHINHWA

[MQ] Winter Story MV (PT2)

ericwinterstorypt2fq7.jpg

Size: 34MB

Download link : sendspace

credit : SHCN + shinhwaforever + myshinhwa

[MQ] Winter Drama FULL VERSION - 24 mins

061226WinterStoryMV24mins.jpg

061226WinterStoryMV24mins-1.jpg

061226WinterStoryMV24mins-2.jpg

File Name: Winter Story MV ~ Full Version (24 mins )

File Size: 268.5MB

Download Link :Clubbox

Credit: Ocean's Six + mySHINHWA

[MQ] Loved Couple Trailer - 3 mins version

BestShinhwaKRKVDongwan070112SBSSara.jpg

BestShinhwaKRKVDongwan070112SBSS-2.jpg

File Name:070112 SBS Saram Preview 3 Mins - cn subbed

File Size:15 MB

Download Link : Sendspace

credit: BestShinhwa + krkv + mySHINHWA

[MQ]010605 KBS JunJin with miss Korea

Junjin010605KBSwithmissKoreaKO_CN.jpg

File Name: 010605 KBS with miss Korea (cn subbed)

File Size: 51 MB

Download Link: Sendspace

credit: BestShinhwa + mySHINHWA

To read more lastest news/clips, please do visit http://z13.invisionfree.com/mySHINHWA

Support mySHINHWA CLUBBOX at

http://clubbox.co.kr/mySHINHWA

Archived