[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest samshiku

Minwoo collection!!

xxtine_21's contribution--> http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...mp;st=100&#

my post--> http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...mp;st=100&#

im adding the gifs...now actually lolz^^

angelix! thx for the news!! i love the shinhwa grp photos!!

and hi everyone im xinhui^^ from singapore and i just finished A-levels and right now im working as a temporary kindergarten teacher while waiting for my results...

btw square-boxes[or eileen ] is my gd friend and we were classmates..^^ she was the one who force me into shinhwa hehe

waves to everyone

edit: uploaded! http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...178&st=100#

abt 18 gifs..posting more after i do my trans^^

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest square-boxes

haahaa well since everyone is introducing themselves

yeah i am samshiku's chingoo in school same class and all.

i have also just finished my a levels and i am waiting for a vacancy for relief teaching in schools to earn some money and get some experience before taking my a levels results and heading to where ever God places me ^^

Guest poloblue

^^ not everyone from the philippines thinks like krizza (including yours truly)

youve been to so many places

hey come on.. but wild eyes is so much more fun and better and cooler .. can you give us a video hahaha

or how about problem solver... or hero (the choreography was awesome for this)

i wonder what krizza would suggest hahaha

NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!! it may be entertainment for you, but embarassment for me!!!!!

poloblue here's a link to the MV:

imo they also copied the MV.. it's not exactly the same but the concept is.. what do you think?

teri makasi!!!!!!!!! thanks so much!!!!

hahaha, it made me laugh! i know i sound biased, but shinhwa's version is much better. why??

1. rapping is different in energy's version, the first rap is a tad different and jinnies rapping in Hey! Come On, (he did the first bit) is better

2. energy's MV may be more modern, but shinhwa's MV looks better, its more bright

3. energy's choreography reminds me of the spice girls, no offense to them. shinhwa's choreography, especially the part at the very start as soon as the music starts is way way better and cooler. it looks really cool

4. the vocals is sung by the same person the whole time with energy's version

5. they copied shinhwas clip too. even the part before hyesung sings in shinhwa's version, and minwoo does those flips and stuff, they even copy that!!!

READ THE COMMENTS, THEY'RE EVEN FUNNIER!!!!!!

kriza09, i saw your comment about how u said that girl has a mental problem! hahaha, thats kinda mean cos mental people are no way near that stupid!!! wtf??? people say 'this is a remake of shinhwa's Hey! Come On' and she goes totally ballistic at them!!!!!!! her name's EnergyLover btw, and if u guys wanna see what she comments, start from the oldest comment.

she told u that u didnt understand english and to 'buck up' on your english and yet does not know what a spirit is. hello, how can anyone be more dumb than that loser!!!!!

I'm 22 from Malaysia but I'm currently in Melbourne, Australia. I graduated end of last year as an electrical and computer systems engineer. Supposed to be looking for a job now. :)

Nice to meet everyone here. :)

Oh dv, which part of Aus r u in?

melbourne????? ur 8 hrs away from me, and by plane ur an hr away!!! im from adelaide, south australia!!! ur supposed to be looking for a job??? i have a part time job as a waiter, and my boss needs more people right now LOL. dont u wish you were in adelaide?????

thanks for sharing =) like Bresis, im always in DONGWAN mode XD i miss WANNIE so much :tears:

well, i'll introduce myself. im pauline from Singapore. i guess u can call me Line as well.. 23 years old. still studying tho' this will be my final year =] Great to know everyone =)

HI!!!!!!!!! from singapore? so is samshiku!!!

lol...DV you'll soon have a group of fans of your own here...(and you should really go and take a video of yourself dancing to any of Shinhwa's songs)

and me and Krizza .....we don't think alike... because we come from the same country BUT because we are RIGHT... :lol:

was gonna make a sexist joke, but then remembered theres so any girls in this thread and id get bashed!!!!! if u and krizza think alike, then ur a weirdo just like her!!!! im talking to krizza on msn right now!!!!! and i know her secret!!!!!!!!

I KNOW KRIZZA'S (LABINGTATLO'S) SECRET!!!!!!!!

lols, i thought she was cause she said soemthing about liking jinnie ^^ haha, my bad....

ooh!~ i called you weird?

when?

can't remember... :phew:

mommie alice... tsk. i never knew.....

puahahhahahaha!~ yes, we were talking about minu being good in bed. and how did we know?

i don't know about the others, i mean, i suppose minu told them about us?

lols, but me? how did i know???

well, experience is the best teacher. ;)

lols. i thought you don't want me missing you.

okies... i miss you DV!~

*hugs*

dv posted about him dancing to shinhwa last.... november?

lols, i forgot.

GRAWR!!!!!

i wanna seee!!!!!!!!!!

minu told the others about the two of u????? wait till i tell minu, after i tell wannie all that stuff too!! in case u dont remember, recap that msn convo we had!!!

u wanna see me do my shinhwa dance????? 'hahahhaha NEVER!!!!

Guest samshiku

OH YES!

EVRYONE PLS GO READ THIS --> http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...d=4660094&#

MINWOO IS THE EPITOME OF ADORABLE...the chinese mag wrote a v CUTE and fuuny report abt him when they visited and interviewed him at the 'eraser' mv-site...

and DV, its samshiku not shamshiku *pouts* hahaha dun worry i think its v funny haha...SHAM-shiku hahahaha...

Guest poloblue
OH YES!

EVRYONE PLS GO READ THIS --> http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...d=4660094&#

MINWOO IS THE EPITOME OF ADORABLE...the chinese mag wrote a v CUTE and fuuny report abt him when they visited and interviewed him at the 'eraser' mv-site...

and DV, its samshiku not shamshiku *pouts* hahaha dun worry i think its v funny haha...SHAM-shiku hahahaha...

it was a typo!! i swear!! sorry Samshiku!!! i went back and edited by the way!

anyways, about that article!!!!!!! hahah it was funny!!! i recommend u guys to go and read it

Guest amane86

For mor news please do visit http://z13.invisionfree.com/mySHINHWA

===============================================================

[01/13][iNFO]Shinhwa, Winter Story 3

May bring out with full credis only. TQ.

This year putting Shinhwa as main, good emg artist will start their activities planning where it will be 'shinnier' than the activities made in their past.

This new year first release will still be Shinhwa.

Everybody who pin hopes on these 6 guys, in 2007 their first mission had finally going to be fired!

January 25th.. Shinhwa Winter Story 3 will be release!!!

Previous Shinhwa winter story album, through the 1,2nd jib they had been giving surprises to everybody in every year's winter... this time in the 3rd jib, although it's abit late, but the long waited album will be just like what everybody had been expecting.

Firstly, in the album song list, 6 of the members will be presenting their beautiful and melody new song. In addition, the shinhwa members going to sing minwoo and hyesung songs which they had performed. Because the japanese album's pricing is more expensive, andy will be doing a korean version for his japanese song 'girl exvlusive'.

Lastly there will be shinhwa 8jib activities, their Asia tour and the making of Winter Story DVD. This winter story album will have 2 CD & a DVD.

In this album which consist so many things will fulfil all the fan's emptiness and loss right?

No matter is recording to album making of shinhwa new song, we are all too very nervous about it.

On the February shinhwa changjo will hold a fanmeeting

The date and venue had been confirm, a more detail and official announcement will be announce soon, please do wait a little more moment... just like what we had said before, this year will bring more surprises to everybody.

On the February Junjin & Minwoo will be releasing their single, Lyn who had newly joined GOODEMG will be releasing her 4th jib, and the long missing HyeSung that we had missarably missing him so much will be bring his 2nd jib back and starting his solo activities soon. More detail information will be announce to everybody bit by bit.

In year2007, please keep giving love and care to GOOD EMG and their artist... Thank you everybody for your loyalty love and suggestions/comments. We guarantee that through many different image and activities we will bring happiness to everybody.

New year to have more properity.. See you next time ^^

Credits to:

Source: GOOD CY&UB

Cn Trans: jojoyu7@shinhwachina

Eng Trans: amane@mySHINHWA

===============================================================

For mor news please do visit http://z13.invisionfree.com/mySHINHWA

12/1 [diary] Dongwan's 5 pic entries 11/01/07

Credits : dreamhyesung @ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

thanks for the link angelix ^^ dongwan is sho cute at times or shall i say all the time? xD

xxtine yesss dongwan is such a hottie :P i couldnt agree more haha thanks for the pictures i love the 1st one the best ^^

krizza OMG yes of course i remember your sister! :w00t: haha i wish i hada sister like her and watch shinhwa movies with her ahaha she sounds really adorable and cute ^^

hmm is it tooo late for introductions? well im gonna do it anyway, Hi my name is naomi and my fav. shinhwa boys are andy &hyesung (yeah it changed) xD and im 12 years old and im turning 13 at the end of this month ^^ i live in the US (america) but i was born in vietnam but im chinese (cantonese) yup thats all i can think of for now lol haha

Guest kriza_09

wowww... JAN 25th!!??? i didn't expect it's going to be released that soon.. can't waittt!!!!!!

btw, does anyone know any website that will count to korean sales but accept american credit/debit card???

oh em geee...i can't wait for the winter story album....a cd AND a dvd?!!...::spazzes::...plus..that's in about 2 weeks right? wahh..i wonder if there's goin to be eng. subs..that would be the topping of the cake. roflll.

nd yayee for all the new releases frm minwoo nd hyesung!! :DD. haha.

and intros? hi...::waves::..i'm rozzy frm the los angeles area in cali! um..i'm 18..and right now i'm attending ucsd. rofl. i'm chinese (cantonese) too!! hahhahah..but i can't speak my lang. sadly. i don't really have a fav. member..but uh..andy is growing on me. hahaha.

wahh..i hope there's a site that counts towards korean sales too tht accepts like...paypal atleast. O.O..bc i kno that yesasia's sales don't.

Why I Admire Shinhwa Changjo

1gx8.jpg

Event: Dongwan's Solo

*Dongwan Oppa is happily enjoying his solo part of the concert*

2bo6.jpg

All of a sudden, he feels no bottom floor as he takes his next footstep.

3zt2.jpg

Within seconds, he is falling off the stage with his eyes shut tightly in fear.

4vv1.jpg

Falling down, NOOOO.

5ac5.jpg

SHINHWA CHANGJO FANS LUNGE OUT FORWARD TO SAVE HIM.

Even though they were not able to save him from the ground.

It was an admirable attempt. I love my SHINHWA CHANGJO.

You make me cry, laugh, and happy.

I LOVE YOU.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanx for the replies everyone! ^^ and crystalis at my uni a large majority of girls are doing bio chem lol but the odds a opposite in my degree for some reason ...

omg i just came back from reading Minwoo's article and it really is very uberly overflowing with cuteness. thank you for sharing it here samshiku, otherwise i wouldn't have read it.

qaxlod i didn't know Mnet caught what happened to Dongwan. But yes i admire and am very proud of SHCJ amongst other things as well as the love they have for our memebrs. ^^ *feels all warm/happy/fuzzy inside*

I know M is releasing single but is Hyesung releasing full album or single?

Rozzy, you are in UCSD? My son wanted to go to UCSD but we didn't let him apply there because it's too far from LA and we didn't want him to dorm. If I had let him go to UCSD, I would of introduce you to him so you can convert him to be Shinhwa fan! LOL! I tried but so far it hasn't worked yet. LOL!

I ordered my Seoul concert DVD from annyoung.com and since it's located close by, it arrived in 2 days while when I ordered CD from yesasia it took 2 weeks.

Just watched part of Super Viking where 2 members from Battle were in it and I was quite surprised that Jin Taehwa danced to M's music. I'm so proud of him for doing that....he didn't forget he was chosen by Shinhwa.

nd yayee for all the new releases frm minwoo nd hyesung!! :DD. haha.

and intros? hi...::waves::..i'm rozzy frm the los angeles area in cali! um..i'm 18..and right now i'm attending ucsd. rofl. i'm chinese (cantonese) too!! hahhahah..but i can't speak my lang. sadly. i don't really have a fav. member..but uh..andy is growing on me. hahaha.

wahh..i hope there's a site that counts towards korean sales too tht accepts like...paypal atleast. O.O..bc i kno that yesasia's sales don't.

Guest sarah_luisa

ohh... haven't visit for couple of day and i'm already 9 pages behind...

can't also visit for next 2 weeks bcoz of finals

anyways i did something , i can say fun and weird

770360_09890313779a54n8xm3s08.jpg >>>lolz: bill clinton ^-^

770428_783838e5879a54li3g9i08.jpg >> wooohhh.. PRINCE HARRY

770497_65890108979a54ero1az08.jpg >> eh? BoA? .... Kristine Hermosa a filipino actress?!?

770576_72165417a79a54qfslyf08.jpg >>> OMG!!! Oguri SHUn :blush: and Jet LI!!!

770656_0745270bb79a54js9uj808.jpg >> lolz: kangta and britney spears sister

770889_232309bed79a548hen0t08.jpg >>> Avril and beyonce ?!? and kangta too...

So you like my favorites? LOL!

Wow, you are only 12? Same age as my younger son. I wonder if you are the youngest in this thread while I'm the oldest? LOL!

Just out of curiosity, when did you start liking Shinhwa? There are so many "younger" groups/singers...what is it about Shinhwa that you like?

hmm is it tooo late for introductions? well im gonna do it anyway, Hi my name is naomi and my fav. shinhwa boys are andy &hyesung (yeah it changed) xD and im 12 years old and im turning 13 at the end of this month ^^ i live in the US (america) but i was born in vietnam but im chinese (cantonese) yup thats all i can think of for now lol haha

Guest vietgirl604

Oh wow, I haven't been here FOREVER. Shinhwa's having a 3RD WINTER STORY?! Awesome. Thanks to DV for telling me. Haha and the lookalike thing, they used a pic of a girl that WASN'T Hyolee. Oh and Shinwha Changjo are AWESOME for attempting to catch DongWan like that. DongWan cracks me up...but hopefully he's not hurt..?!

<3 SHINHWA FOREVVER!

:)VIETGIRL604

Guest hammie2010

Im just so excited abt their Winter Story 3 .. cant wait for it... thanks for sharing =)

Why I Admire Shinhwa Changjo

sigh... my heart aches whenever i see video clips of this.. be it thru the net or their State of the Art DVD.. its like, i cant bear to watch the clip.. =( yeah, SHINHWA CHANGJO is just so sweet to just wanna lunge forward to save his fall...

anyways i did something , i can say fun and weird

HAHAz.. this is just so hilarious XD thanks for sharing =)

Archived