[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest angel2nyt

Dongwan looks so good in those pictures thank you guys for sharing

9/1 [news] Why Japanese Middle Aged Women Like Korean Celebs (Shinhwa)

credits// myth + 打糕@shinhwachina + prizzyy@ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Taken from this thread ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=367.0

wow 80% thats so cool ....awesome ....great!!!

JunJin to enter China's Entertainment Circle

200701010802210840ua1.jpg

With the start of a New Year, Shinhwa member JunJin will enter China's Entertainment World with his identity of 'solo artiste'.

JunJin on December the 30th at a Cafe in Seoul expressed during his interview, "Upon entering the New Year, around the end of January, the new album will be released in Taiwan, and I will commence activities within China's entertainment circle."

JunJin on the day filmed a MV with Taiwanese Singer, Linda. The MV is for the title song of Linda's 2007 album, which is due to be released in January, and will also be the follow-up MV for Korean artiste 'The Name’.

The MV narrates a sad love story where JunJin plays the role of a photographer who sacrifices himself for the girl he loves.

JunJin unable to hide his anticipation expressed, "The duet with Linda, titled 'Forever' will also be included in Linda's new album. The MV filmed today is my first official step in entering China's entertainment circle. Shinhwa has much popularity in China's entertainment circle and has been given much support. Shinhwa members have always been encouraging me and exclaiming, "You belong in China's entertainment circle." After thinking hard about it for a long time, it was finally decided that I would commence activities as a solo artiste there. To be able to let Chinese fans hear my song, I am truly delighted."

In addition, JunJin's domestic promotional activities for the song 'Love Doesn't Come' will end mid-January. He is due to visit Mainland China, Taiwan and other countries around the end of January to create a new storm of popularity.

Credits: Mangoberrie@ShinHwaChangJo.net (eng translation), 打糕@shinhwachina (cn translation), Newsen (source).

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey everyone! im back! ive been reading everyones posts during class so i couldnt post, but from what ive seen, you all know each other very well xD. well, michelle totally shinhwa-ified me, so im completely addicted and know pretty much every single detail of shinhwa now ^^;; i love shinhwa's dancing skills... it gives me motivation to continue b-boying, well, i still have homework to do, so ima check out your 'project orange fanfiction' and then start on homework ^^;; bye everyone!

Guest angelix

[Pics] 070109 Dongwan At 'Person Who Loves' Press Conference (More Added)

img3220bv9.jpg

img3221af8.jpg

img3222lt1.jpg

img3223ge6.jpg

img3224mr2.jpg

img3225fz6.jpg

Credits : Oceans six + angelix @ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Taken from this updated thread --> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=366.0

---------

9/1 [news] SBS Drama "Person I Love" Press Meeting

MAY TAKE OUT WITH FULL PROPER CREDITS

newsis1.jpg

nwesis2.jpg

newsis3.jpg

newsis4.jpg

newsis5.jpg

newsis6.jpg

sbs drama which is going to be broadcasted twice a week "person i love" is going to have a press meeting on the 9th, in seoul.

it speaks of 5 siblings bounded by love and conflicts. the scriptwriter expressed that "this is a drama of five orphans and speaks of warmth."

<unrelated parts removed>

this is the 5th work of kim dongwan, who is from group Shinhwa which consists of six members. having the name "singer turned actor", he calls it his "part time job". to remove this title from him, he has to work doubly hard.

- - - -

kim dongwan “running before i walk, i learn my lesson"

running before learning to walk properly, i think im like this, thats why im constantly reflecting upon my actions.

singer cum actor kim dongwan looks at his actor job this way.

on the 9th, 2pm, a press meeting was held for drama "person i love". at the meeting, kim dongwan who was present expressed "in the past when i was axting, i merely leaned on my confidence, that seems to be wrong". "it feels like im showcasing talents without any strong foundation, feels like i run and jump without first learning to walk straight."

he continues to say "i keep thinking that if the drama doesnt have emotional scenes it'll be harder to act. in this work, the character has to appear deadly and cruel and complicated, so im quite happy."

regarding this piece of work, he tells about the other actors and actresses "they look mature and has experience, and serious when working, and extremely hardworking."

- - - -

"being in the army is to protect the country"

popular group shinhwa member kim dongwan reveals his plans about going into army.

at the press meeting of the drama "person i love", kim dongwan said that "the time isnt confirmed yet. perhaps it'll be a social soldier work"

after "goodbye sadness" and "live well, youth" in which he appears as a clear character, this time he appears as a complicated and cold character, leaving his wife and child because of his inability to resist temptation.

singer born actor gaining recognition, he says "seeing the producer, i realise that i dont have a firm foundation regarding acting. through this work,im learning alot."

in the drama kim dongwan's sister says "dont call dongwan a singer born actor. he sings well, and he acts well as a part time job." she compliments.

credits// naver + jojoyu7@shinhwachina + prizzyy@ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Taken from this thread --> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=373.0

Are you talking about actual DVD player that you attach to TV? If you are, you'll need DVD player that plays Region 3. US is Region 1 so it won't play. However, I did learn from someone that Phillips DVD/DIVX plays Region 3 too.

If you are talking about computer, you can download region free program. Just type in the search box "region free software". And also you can try to change it in your control panel under regional and language options. I did this in my computer and I was able to play Shinhwa's concert DVD.

So which concert Shinhwa DVD did your aunt bring?

My aunt just sent me the dongbangshinki and shinhwa concert DVDs from Korea and when I put it in my American DVD player...it said: CHECK REGION CODE!! on both of them...

I looked behind the boxes and it said REGION CODE_3

What do I need to do to watch?? Is there no hope to watch on my DVD player/TV in the US?

please help ASAP!!!

Guest angel2nyt

[Pics] 070109 Dongwan At 'Person Who Loves' Press Conference (More Added)

---------

9/1 [news] SBS Drama "Person I Love" Press Meeting

- - - -

kim dongwan “running before i walk, i learn my lesson"

- - - -

"being in the army is to protect the country"

credits// naver + jojoyu7@shinhwachina + prizzyy@ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Taken from this thread --> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=373.0

thank you so much for these articles

why do they have to talk about the army

thts what they call men in army training?? social soldier..

its so nice for park eun hye to say that

The Person I Love Press Con Pictures

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=107441

Hmm, interesting...so Junjin dated Jung Ryeo Won. How long did they date?

I guess my son has same taste in girls as Shinhwa! LOL! He was so bored over the winter vacation he watched MNIKSS and My Girl. He said tennis girl in My Girl is hot and so is Hyunbin's ex-girlfriend in MNIKSS. BOTH girls...Shinhwa members' choice! LOL! Of course when he first told me he thought Eric's girlfriend was HOT, I had to rub it in that it's Shinhwa's Eric's girlfriend. And after I learned about Jung Ryeo Won, I had to rub it in again about Junjin.

I only know one of his ex-girlfriends. She's Jung Ryeo Won the one who acted in "My Name Is Kim Sam Soon" the one who speaks english, she's very thin with long hair. If not, she's the main actress in "Which Star Are You From" drama with Kim Rae Won. I hope you do know which person I'm talking about :)

Guest vignette

Hi mommie alice, I read the article too and being in my 30's got me thinking about what attracted me to them.

Your 3rd reason is my first, it was really their closeness that grabbed my attention. They have these unique interaction with each other even without uttering a word especially when they appear on game shows. They are humble even with all the success they are getting.

I had to agree that they all look manly enough for me to idolize without feeling guilty that I'm not acting my age. Those other younger boybands just don't appeal to me even in terms of musicality.

I never get tired of listening to Shinhwa song. I can even picture them in my mind while humming along with them. Last night I even played the talktrack of Winter Story 1 over and over again and laughed and Andy and Eric's prank calls to Dongwan.

About Junjin having a girlfriend, I don't get that kind of vibes from him, he lacks that certain spark that even guys have when they are inlove. Besides with the kind of schedule he had last year the timing won't allow for dating. Tapings for gameshow usually starts early evening and last until the wee hours of the morning. With the ring, I've seen him wearing a ring as far back as 2004 so I just think of it as an accessory he loves to wear.

Guest katelin_kim

woa, it is alot to catch up with this thread lately, i mean i was here 2 days ago and now there are more pages

happy to hear Shinhwa is success in japan show

I am so anxious about DW's new drama.

i am gonna watch it for sure

let's see is there anything else?

ok, let stop here then, i gotta go

Guest p00hpal

Brotherhood is my #1 reason why I came to like the Shinhwa boys.

As for Junjin’s girlfriend, I can’t recall where I read, but the members all agreed Junjin dated the most. That doesn’t mean he has a girlfriend or not, but it was in Love Letter with Min Jung Kim that he had me wonder. When the MC asked whether he has a girlfriend or not, Junjin hesitated. And Min Woo crossed his fingers ^_^

And the rumor about Junjin married... that's overboard!

I personally don't have a problem if any of the guys have a sweatheart. :ph34r: They are in their late 20s. And LOVE keeps your soul, mind, and body healthy :blush:

Guest missy2006

since everyone is already discussing why they like SHinhwa...I'll add my two cents...

1. I first stumbled upon them trough loveletter (through youtube)..and I think their a bunch of dorks. I never really dig their music not until they released their 8th album which is not surprising for me because I am not a music person. So yes it's their personality that got me into them first and not their music. ... and yeah compared to the yother boyband they are more "manly"....and their relationship towards each is more natural (the hugging, playing around and all that)......as in it's not something they do for media milage, or fan service...but something that comes naturally between good friends. Something that I see lacking in other groups.

2. They are the first music group that I really liked as in "liked" I was never into kpop, seldom watched korean drama because I find the characters too unrealistic and melodramatic (exactly how much does a person have to hurt you before you fight back or ignore them like they never existed)... which is a complete opposite of Korean variety shows which I find really amusing and refreshing and really where can you find shows where even serious actors does not mind acting silly or do ridiculous stuffs.

3. It's really sad that in this dog eat dog competitive world that we live in we seldom emphasize the need for teamwork, respect for others and being humble. The fact that this is what they advice younger singers made me admire them more.

4. As for their smoking...sadly If I ever stumble upon them smoking no matter how much I like them *specially Andy* I would have no other choice but go away or it will be the death of me. i am asthmatic and even if I haven't had any serious attacks for a couple of years now just imagining having one makes me want to stay away from smokers for a good mile or two. (I also think a smoking man is not sexy at all........but for SHINHWA...I'll probably have a momentary amnesia and forget that I even saw them holding a cigar...LOL)

My aunt just sent me the dongbangshinki and shinhwa concert DVDs from Korea and when I put it in my American DVD player...it said: CHECK REGION CODE!! on both of them...

I looked behind the boxes and it said REGION CODE_3

What do I need to do to watch?? Is there no hope to watch on my DVD player/TV in the US?

please help ASAP!!!

there was a way to hack.. ur dvd player and make it play all regions

LOL. if i find the link i'll pm you.

yes yes, junjin dated ryeowon, im sad that they're not still dating. i think they wuld make a pretty cute couple

nvm. i foudn it. i'll post it here.

http://www.dvddemystifiziert.de/codefree_en/codefree.html

Guest angelix

10/1 [Diary] 100107 Dongwan "Wang"

TAKE OUT WITH FULL PROPER CREDITS

It is oppa~

Wang~

img3230qy1.jpg

Wang~

Credit: Good + Dreamhyesung@ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Taken from this thread ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=377.0

--------

10/1 [trans] Shinhwa New years greeting message

CLICK to read --> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=379.0

Credits : Dreamhyesung @ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

--------

10/1 [news] Kim Dongwan to choose Public welfare service for his army

TAKE OUT WITH FULL PROPER CREDITS

htm20070109170256020100mv2.jpg

Group shinhwa member Kim Dongwan (28) has express his army plans

on the 9th, SBS new drama <The person i love> press meeting, Kim Dongwan express his though on his plans for army when asked "The date for enlistment is not confirm yet, but most probably i will go in as a public welfare service solider"

Credit: daum + dreamhyesung@ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

----

Public welfare service is job where one take charge of public transport or others

eg. when you take train, there will be someone(officer) to ensure the safety of the passengers and stuffs

so that is what Dongwan will most likely do if he goes to army

Taken from this thread ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=378.0

Guest chopsticksandspoon

thank yous....

>> thanks for the new pics MAL!~ and also, thanks for answering the DD question. actually, i have been making andy icons of every good andy cap you post. ^^ i made about 22 already. or was it 23? :sweatingbullets:

also, thanks for sharing those shinhwa news from SS ^^

and the paaprazzi eric pics.... *eric looks so good when he's smiling.....!~ also, a ricsyung moment. puahahahahahaha!~

and man... that portraight of shinhwa thingy.... I WANT ONE!~ they all look yummy there.

>> thanks XH for the trans of eric's pocts.... *eats eric* and also, for posting that minu news ^^

>> square-boxes, it's okay!~ i'll be waiting patiently for the next translations!~

also, thansk for teh fan encounters!!!~~~~

man, wan is So into his character. lols.

and minu.... :blush:

>> thanks to amane86 for the shinhwa-battle news ^^

>> thanks to miss':bella for the wan's drama poster

>> to jheizhee, welcome. everybody have already answered your questions so yesh, welcome!`

random stuff.....

about the drinking thingy:

i noticed how almost all koreans are heavy drinkers. i don't know, they seem like it. my mom even joked that the reason most peole forget about certain stuff in korean dramas is because they drink after a certain bad scene hapened so the next day, they can't remember a thing anymore.

i was watching kbs yunyega and sung shi kyung was being interviewed and the subject of drinking was brought up and he said that he is a very heavy drinker then i heard him mention "junjin" when asked who are the other celebs who can keep up with his drinking. so yeah, jinnie is a heavy drinker. they all say it, anyway.

about the smoking thingy:

everyone in shinhwa smokes, i think. yeah, they smoke. except for wannie. wannie was a smoker but he is trying to quit. if you'll read his diary entries... you'll see this struggle inside him. i totally fell for him more then. especially when jinnie offered him a cig. he just finished eating ramen then jinnie offered him a cig and he was like O.0 because jinnie was tempting him. gr. BAD JINNIE!~ he also said how not only is his stoping because fo ehalth, because iof it is only because of health, he was sure he wouldn't be able to last long, but he is stopping also because of his faith. man, things like this reminds me why wannie is the love of my life and not minu. :ph34r:

mommie's reasons for liking shinhwa and my reasons too:

wow. i'm not middle-aged but my reasons are exactly like yours, mommie. but the reason why i liked shinhwa first is because of your third reason. ^^ then second, then first. ^^

1. i like how manly they look. i don't know. the appeal that shinhwa gives off is so strong you can't consider it boyish.

wanie looks SO HANDSOME. his looks are very stabdard. everyone i ask always picks him over the other six saying that the others aren't even goodlooking (though some have already changed their mind).

minu looks HOT and SEXY. lols, fine, it's more of like, his appeal that attracts you. and that very wel defined face and body. *drools*

eric is handsome. period. his looks are very, hm, uncommon. it's cool and yet, weird at the same time.

andy... is cute. no other word for andy but cute. everything he does is cute.....!

sungie, his looks are kinda feminine but in a goodlooking way. ^^

jinnie, hm. is cute at times. but then hot and sexy. i never have cinsidered him as that handsome though. good looking, YES!~

2. their music is very... diverse. i love it. their voices are so great together. i listen to other artists too. sg wanna be and seven to name a few (wow, i just noticed that my fave korean gasoos all starts with S). but shinhwa... i never get tired of listening to shinhwa.

3. also, the closeness. actually, this is what keeps me going. their closeness with each other. they never apear awkward. as in the closeness JUST COME NATURALLY.... i've watched some groups and well, let's just say that while some really do are close with each other, the group closeness isn't there. they sometimes appear as FORCED as opposed to shinhwa who are always all over each other. ^^ i watched this certain show with this band... and they uhm, did this thing that shinhwa did in one fo their interviews in japan. and i literally CRINGED while watching it because as much as they sounded nice... let's just say... it was totaly awkward.

i'm not bashing though. and if your curious... let's just say that the gods rose over the rainbow and somewhere in the mountains... :sweatingbullets:

also, i agree with mommie's comment about how shinhwa trained BATTLE shinhwa contestants. they always say that teamwork is important. that loking out for others is important. that respecting others is important. they eliminated others that are SO talented but didn't meet these standards. and funny thing is that some of those were now under different entertainment companies, like SM coughcoughcough

4. and talents. yes. they are great in what they do, and also, in other things.

man, who cannot love shinhwa?

i agree with NAT:

yeah, it's weird. i never really liked a particular group. i was more into the songs but never into a group. (fine a short love for westlife but nothing more, i was in grade 5!!!!!!).

but then shinhwa came and life was never the same. it has already gone beyond the point of obsession, or craziness. or something shallow like that. it's now... a part of my life.

you guys saying how a smoking man can look sexy:

never found it sexy. until i saw shinhwa smoking. lols. really, i HATE smokers. they kill innocent people!~ and themselves too. *remembers reading The Runaway Jury by her fave author John Grisham*

i mean,a fan saw eric in germany smoking and she said it felt so UNREAL. like she was looking at eric through a tv screen. like eric was in some sort of tv drama... SEXY.

more randome stuff.....

1. lols, there is this one pic of minu that my friends saw and they were like.. he's so handsome!~ lols, and i screamed cause they always say that wannie is the only handsome one in shinhwa. ^^ YAY!~

okies, they just said that eric looks handsome AND cute too. wow.

and they said that andy IS CUTE!~

and that sungie is handsome.

lols.

they didn't say anything about jinnie though. <_<

2. thanks for the shinhwa picture thread in the korean celebs thread.

well, PO had a part like this... wonder what happened to it.. coughrizcoughrizcoughcopughcoighRIZcough

hehe

3. i went to this korean bookstore in makati which was about a half hour away from my school. so yesterday i went there, thanks to ate tet or vignette from here for the instructions, AND... I ORDERED LOTS OF SHINHWA STUFF!!!!!

puahaahahhahhahah!!!!!!!

there were lots of dbsk stuff there cause they said, mainly, people who go there look for dbsk stuff so they have things ready. they have photobooks and stuff and the lady was like, "are you loking for dbsk stuff? we will be having a planner of dbsk delivered next week, do you want to reserve a copy?" and i was like "O.0 heck NO!~ i came here for shinhwa stuff". lols.

so yeah, there was a big book of people about hairstyles and i saw HYESUNG!~ then MINU!~ then ERIC!~ then ANDY!~ no wan and jin. eric's picture was twice as large as the other artists' lols. i'd buy it if it only have more than 10 pictures if shinhwa.. only, there were only like 5 out of about hundred pages. it was expensive too.

then there were shinhwa button pins!~ i got one. haha.

then i saw sunmin thnx hyesung single. and KSA OST... and state of the art album... ^^ AND a casette tape of shinhwa's 4th album. wow. but it wasn't for sale. it was only a display. haha.

so i took note of all the things i want to buy.

and guess what? i will be spending LOTS of money these coming months to buy LOTS of stuff from there.

so yesh, i ordered....

1. SOTA live in seoul concert dvd. (haha. it was 40bucks!~ but well... i decided that if my mom doesn't want to buy it for me... i can just save up for it. ^^)

2. minu's first live concert dvd

3. wontak angel

4. minu's single to be out in jan 15.

wait, maybe they meant SAT's single with M?

righty?

haha.

also... the repackaged SOTA, is it still available?

is that the one with the dvd where eric ripped off wan's clothes? hehe.

i'm thinking of buying that one too.

^^

replies!!!!!

Yes krizza, i can't sleep now, because im on a post-concert syndrome ^^;; and uhuh, believe me, the venue was packed, but not that im complaining, because the japanese fans are so nice and friendly and i made friends with some of them ^^;; so yep, more new japanese friends for me ^^;; But i still say the concert seems incomplete without sungie's performance T_T;; and yes, it is cold here in japan just like in korea, before i left my home in seoul, there was already a huge piling of snow outside @_@;; before i flew to japan -.-;;

Anyways heh.. from the kpop super live concert :D

a post-concert syndrome...

how i wish be able to say that in the future...

haha

anyways, i'm glad that you enjoyed the concert.. and that the concert was a success!~ sungie didn't perform? aw. is it because he have a cold? aw. just warm yourself up by wrapping yourself in a think warm blanket, drink hot cocoa and listen to shinhwa songs!~ ^^

oh i watched that particular bit of sang sang plus and i watched the yashimanman thingy too!

minwoo's part:

the girls actually said that minwoo is one guy that do not make girls feel uncomfortable even when there is body contact[eg head/arm on shoulder thing]..i guess its bcos he is trustworthy enough for girls to feel none of the threatening vibe that is instinctive in a girl usually when a male comes too close to them for comfort...he simply do not set off the alarm bells^^

which means he is a GOOD MAN...wanna marry him hehe

dong's:

i can't remember it v well alr but he said the MOST HEARTFELT AND ROMANTIC THING EVER!!!

it was along the lines of:"u dun have to be my girl but im willing to be ur man" or smth like that

SO ROMANTIC!! he was not trying to be corny or flirtatious but he really meant it! if u watch it u will know..it was as if he didn know any other way of expressing his love for her except giving himself to her as a present..awwww

cos he had a crush on her for a long time..and she was a famous actress and so one day he fiinally mustered the courage to write her a note and he told her THAT line..and OF COURSE she went out with him:)

and okie i'll translate..think i'll finish it by nxt wk..its really LONG

EDIT:

AHH minwoo!! T T

eat well!! and DONGWAN!!! rest!! hyesung! wat's wrong with ALL of them...ok NOT ALL but..

anyway im happy about the 'good feeling'^^

well i always think that they get energy from each other...which is why there is always this bond of 'shinhwa-energy' when u see them together..

oh xh!~

lols, i've watched the subbed ep of that YSMM where wannie said that. yes. i was totally touched when he said that... actually, he and minwoo were the only serious ones when they were asked the question that made wan say that. lols. those two are such romantics. and.. perfect. *eats them*

i think he was saying soemthing along the lines of... how many guys are after the girl, and so he knew he didn't stand a chance. so he said, "even though i can't be your man, you'll always be my woman". like him saying that even though he knows that he wil never be the only man in her life because of the many men around him, she wil be the only woman in his life. and i swear i died. well, kinda. lols. are we talking about the same clip? haha. but i did know that when the host asked him if she went out with him after he said that, he answered yes, she went out with him. (lucky girl <_<)

as for minu, yeah. girls feel comfortable around minu and minu feels comfortable around them. that's why we always see him all over girls and girls all over him. but it's nothing. i hope. but minu gives off this vibe that you can feel at home with him and not feel weird when he hugs you... righty?

Krizza, I am glad you are back and feeling much better! My family has a history of asthma.

You are definitely missed here! I was wondering about you...I love your long posts to most everybody in this thread. That really does make a difference to the "thread environment"...hahahahahah..

Lots of hugzzzzz....Big Bear Hugzzzzzz... :lol:

Is this spamming for non-shinhwa related posts? I'll edit later.

EDIT:

Shinhwa during State of the Art Promotion

thanks ginnie!~ aw. your family too? man, asthma is everywhere!~

lols. im glad you guys love my long posts... haha. i try to reply to everybody. ^^

*is engulfed in a big bear hug*

*hugs you back in a grizzly bear hug* haha

THANKS for the shinhwa 8th jib pics!!!~~~~

*saves all*

lols, sometimes i think i have the same pictures saved under different names in my comp because i normally just right click and save shinhwa pics that i see. lols.

krizza omg 3 types of medication? O.O hope u get better krizza! i dont like it when ur sick >.< not good for u -gives krizza a big bear hug- haha that betta?

oh gosh naomi!~

another bear hug!!!!!

*hugs you back*

lols, thanks. i'm getting much better. feeling much better actually. ^^

actually, seeing shinhwa.. being in this thread, always makes me feel better.

so yes, i'm doing just fine right now!~

geez krizza

hahaha

i would really love to have a song hye kyo - eric drama

especially the shk is the biggest korean actress in the philippines

so that they will know eric

hahaahahah

but i also love her

dont you?

i actually dont think wannie's character is that bad

i have this feeling that he will go back to han eun jung's character in the latter part of the series

since they didnt make hwang jung eum one of the five main characters

shinhwa's once in a lifetime is top 10 on the 2006 20 recommended songs of soompi staff

ME TOO!~

i hope they will pair him up with her. man, if they will, i'll die happily!~ fine, i'd want to see it first but hey, i'll be hapy, period. ^^

i love shk. ^^ lols, my mom bought every drama of her. and her movies too. lols, haven't watched them all yet though.

yeah, i actualy wrote a sort of essay about it in the thread of his drama.

i mean, it was about a man who blah blah blah but said man isn't the lead? why can't they just say, it's a bout a woman who was blah blah blah is wan isn't the lead. ^^ righty?

YAY!~

shinhwa is in the top ten!~

really glad.

OIAL is what got my twos sisters into shinhwa.

also, my mom was singing the chorus for a week. haha. she didn't know but i heard her.

here comes krizzy with her looooooooong posts~!!! :lol:

u've just been confined?? gosh, good to hear you're ok now..

i have an asthma too.. i take 4 diff. medicines twice a day so that makes 8 medicines in a day~!! :wacko:

i had minor asthma attack last New Year.. good thing i was relieved now..

had a flu for three days now.. still have a headache but feeling much better now..

you won a poster~!! that's great.. congrats..

i wish i had a shinhwa poster too..

about jinsyung pics.. hehehe..

just share all your pics deary.. it is well appreciated.. :)

oh gosh ate ai no!~ :mellow:

i was just in bed at home.

you have asthma too???

really, asthma is EVERYWHERE!~

lols.

i'm glad we both are okay.

well, i really don't mind laying down now. haha.

i mean, i have six gorgeous men to stare at when i'm lying down.

so yeah, my mom's having problems making me stand up from bed. haha.

thanks, i just entered the contests in SS and SHCJ. ^^ and yay, i won. so happy!!!!! *dances*

share ricsyung pics... i really want to.

but my ricsyung pics are now.... i dunno. i can't view the ricsyung site. gr.

*is hungry for more ricsyung stuff*

anyway, that 3 weeks is the best family time i've ever had in 20 years of my life *thanx to shinhwa* haha i was never a family oriented type of a person, i even decided to continue my study in the US because i wanted to get away from my parents.. never been all touchy or hugging with my little brother either.. but then after getting to know shinhwa, i feel bad to see how 6 ppl who aren't even related by blood can be so touchy and loving with each other.. so i learned to be more loving with my family.. and being more touchy with my brother.. we hugged a lot.. actually i hugged him and it was more like ricsyung coz he kept avoiding me.. but finally at the airport he hugged me first.. and now he's officially a shinhwa fan..^^ he even asked me to make him an account at shinhwachangjo.. lol.. 2 years i've lived alone i never missed my family.. but although it was just 2 hours ago i forbid goodbye to them at the airport, now i feel so lonely and miss them so much.. i didn't even feel sad when i first left them but just now i cried in the train on my way home..

i've never expected being a fan of an artist would affect me that great..

hey.

welcome back!~

i'm glad you had a nice trip. and a meaningful too at that.

reading this post made me feel squishy inside. i'm so glad to hear that shinhwa was the reason to make you turn around like this...

why am i feeling so weird right now...

makes me want to go and hug my mom and dad.

and kiss my two little sisters.

you're right.

these boys who only knew each other for ALMOST 9 years, treats each other more than family. but me... ah. let's just say i'm not a model daughter. ^^ being 17 is hard. wish i can grow up and mature already. so i won't give my mom to much heartaches anymore. :ph34r:

krizza - i had asthma when i was a kid [and dust related allergies, plus a bunch of skin problems], but it was gone as i grew up *thank God!!* i still remember those inhaler thingies.. i think i have one in blue and another in orange ^^v

oh gosh NAT!~ you have an orange one?????

now why can't i have one in orange?

i only have a violet one. and i don't even like violet!!!!!!!

but i'm glad your asthma's not coming back now. i mean, i had terrible asth,a back then too. but then when i reached 7, it kinda became nonexistent then just now.. BOOM. astham attack.

*shudders*

anyways, i want an orange inhaler. i'l have my mom look for one. hehe. ^^

*steals nat's inhaler all the same*

Hey krizza.. I'm glad that you're okay right now. Please rest more! You can lick Minwoo whenever you want but please.. leave Andy and JunJin out from your lists :P

thanks MJ!~

lols, i CAN? yay!~

puahahahaha!~

yes!~ i can lick minu!!!!

*licks licks licks*

aw.

i can't lick andy and jinnie????

uh, jinnie, okies.

but andy... just one... :tears:

*sticks out tounge like a mong mong*

hahahahaha, yes i can imagine u dancing very enthusiastically to shinhwa!!! cos ur the biggest fangirl in this thread, well at least i think so!!! hahahah perverted! just a joke k??? but if wannie stepped in front of you naked, u'd look wouldn't u???? I KNOW U WOULD!!!!

lols. i'm not realy a dancer. more of a singer. ^^

hey, i'm not the biggest fangirl!~

just a big one but not the biggest ^^

hehe..

a naked wan?

uh.

look?

OF COURSE!!!!!!!!

i mean, it's wan!!!!!!!!!!!

:w00t::w00t::w00t:

AW GUYS, I MISS YOU ALL....!!!~~~~

*hugs everybody*

rozzy, nat, riz, xtine, joyce, mj, amy, dv, mal, mommie, ginnie, xh, naomi, ate ai, ate tet, michelle... and.. lols. i forgot who else.

in nor particular order. haha.

EDIT:::::

MAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WANNIE MODE!~

*DIES*

the dog.

is.

so.

cute.

*DIES*

also, a public transport guy...

is that, hm, only in the army or will he serve outside?

cause that can cause some problems... :mellow:

Guest poloblue

Andy I think tries to take care of his skin by putting sliced cucumber on his face (I can just imagine)....I wish someone would take picture of that and post it! LOL! I, myself never tried Andy's method of cucumber

I HAVE!!!!!!!!! after hearing Andy (i heard it in the Andy thread) did this, i decided to try too!!! i sliced 1 whole cucumber, it was a big one too! and so we had alot. and instead of placing one slice on our faces at a time, we just took handfulls and smothered it over our faces, and made sure our whole faces were covered! it was messy! and since there was so much cucumber on my face, the juice started trickling down my neck. i was laying on a white pillow, and on either sides of my face, the juice was running down the side of my neck and onto the pillow. when i was finished, there were two green stains o the pillow!!!!!

ahahha hyesung is very korean looking (: and a lot of my friends think he is soo ugly cause he looks soo much like a girl, but i think thats what makes him pretty and loveable (:

yeah!!! hyesung is very asian looking! very very korean looking!!!! i would have never guessed eric is korean! someone i know though dongwan was half american!!!!!

about hyesung looking like a girl, hes not girly, like he doesnt act girly, but his face did remind of of a vietnamese girl named 'Nguyen Cao Ky Duyen'. just a bit at first! click to see>>>>>>>>http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/vi/0...nCaoKyDuyen.jpg

......and she thought Hyesung is a girl <_< and of course I defended him right away :P

I was really surprised to learn that Andy ever went out with an older women! I wonder who that person is <_<

haha, kinda mean!!!! he looks the girliest but he's not girly! he acts boyish. he reminds me of this kid at school, well i just graduated from highschool, but, the kid there looked like hyesung! i even asked him if he was korean, but he's chinese!

about andy and an older woman, WHOA, i never knew that!!!!! i wonder who it was too!!!! so he never revealed who it was?? maybe its a secret! maybe his lover was........MOMMIE ALICE

And LOVE keeps your soul, mind, and body healthy :blush:

you're right Nancy,it does!!! hahaha look here>>>>>http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=103519, no wonder min woo is so fit!!!!! LOL

I guess my son has same taste in girls as Shinhwa! LOL! He was so bored over the winter vacation he watched MNIKSS and My Girl. He said tennis girl in My Girl is hot and so is Hyunbin's ex-girlfriend in MNIKSS. BOTH girls...Shinhwa members' choice! LOL! Of course when he first told me he thought Eric's girlfriend was HOT, I had to rub it in that it's Shinhwa's Eric's girlfriend. And after I learned about Jung Ryeo Won, I had to rub it in again about Junjin.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, thats so funny!!!!!!!!! you're hilarious!!!!!

lols. i'm not realy a dancer. more of a singer. ^^

hey, i'm not the biggest fangirl!~

just a big one but not the biggest ^^

hehe..

a naked wan?

uh.

look?

OF COURSE!!!!!!!!

i mean, it's wan!!!!!!!!!!!

:w00t::w00t::w00t:

AW GUYS, I MISS YOU ALL....!!!~~~~

*hugs everybody*

rozzy, nat, riz, xtine, joyce, mj, amy, dv, mal, mommie, ginnie, xh, naomi, ate ai, ate tet, michelle... and.. lols. i forgot who else.

in nor particular order. haha.

also, a public transport guy...

is that, hm, only in the army or will he serve outside?

cause that can cause some problems... :mellow:

hahahha, u would look! u miss me??????

about the public transport thingy, yeah, that would create so much problems!!!! but id be promoting public transport!!!!!

O wow I LOVE shinhwa! I think junjin is the best! Hes got sooooo much talent!

hi Kim Long!!!!!! this is my friend everybody! i was saying to her on msn that dongwan had a good nose!! cos i dont like my nose! and she went on page 827 and had a look, and said 'isnt ur nose already like that????' although its not, i feel flattered!!!!!! LOL

Guest angelix

10/1 [real pic] Hyesung arriving/leaving the airport + fancam pics

1168049912_007.jpg

1168049912_008.jpg

1168049912_009.jpg

Credit: on the pics +dreamhyesung@ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

010736_149970126_rrlsofcx.jpg

012944_338354744_ilamoocn.jpg

Credit: on the pics +dreamhyesung@ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Taken from this thread --> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=381.0

----

[LQ-MQ] 061007 Kpop Super Live Concert In Saitama Fancams (LOTS)

LISTED FANCAMS TO DOWNLOAD

Your Man - Hyesung focus

Your man - Hyesung

Your man - Shinhwa V.1

Your man - Shinhwa V.2

Sun in our heart - Minjinwandy focus

Sun in our heart - Shinhwa

Sun in our heart - Hyesung focus

Once in a lifetime

Once in a life time + goodbye - Eric focus

Ment

JunJin solo - Come back

Minwoo solo - Bump

Sun in our heart -Jinsyung foucs

REPLY to d/l ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?board=3.0

Credits : dreamhyesung @ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Guest chopsticksandspoon

O wow I LOVE shinhwa! I think junjin is the best! Hes got sooooo much talent!

hello jinnie lover!~

i'm krizza.

i see that dv's your friend.

tsk tsk tsk.

he's weird, no?

*shields self from dv's oncoming attacks*

about andy and an older woman, WHOA, i never knew that!!!!! i wonder who it was too!!!! so he never revealed who it was?? maybe its a secret! maybe his lover was........MOMMIE ALICE

you're right Nancy,it does!!! hahaha look here>>>>>http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=103519, no wonder min woo is so fit!!!!! LOL

hahahha, u would look! u miss me??????

about the public transport thingy, yeah, that would create so much problems!!!! but id be promoting public transport!!!!!

yes, it's in that YSMM ep i told you about!~

go watch it now!~

tsk tsk tsk.

you dv you!!!!!!!

lols. mommie alice WAS andy's lover??????

:ph34r:

puahahahahhaha.

sex is the reason why minu is fit?

lols, i remember how we were talking some few pages back how minu is good in bed....

lols.

no wonder his abs are so perfect.

and those pecs...

*dies*

haha, fine, i'll scratch out your name if you don't want to be missed. <_<

but yeah, i'd probably do my best to go to korea in the two years that wan is serving and ride all the trains and public transpo in korea to look for him. *stalker mode*

I MEAN... JUST IMAGINE A HOT AND GORGEOUS GUY WANDERING THE PUBLIC TRANSPO WORLD!!!!!!!

i see the future of korea's streets and trains stations. bustling with girls and women alike... looking for wan.

*takes out a magnifying glass to start playing SPOT-a-WAN*

10/1 [real pic] Hyesung arriving/leaving the airport + fancam pics

[LQ-MQ] 061007 Kpop Super Live Concert In Saitama Fancams (LOTS)

thanks for these!~

and for the sungie + lyn thingy too.

*clicks the other window tab to go to SS and download*

Guest theLEGEND

Hmm, interesting...so Junjin dated Jung Ryeo Won. How long did they date?

Well.. I'm not quite sure how long they went out together. Probably the others can tell you? Jung Ryeo Won looked kinda different when JunJin dated her back then. She was chubby with short hair. I dunno that's what I've heard and crystalis has mentioned it as well :P

thanks MJ!~

lols, i CAN? yay!~

puahahahaha!~

yes!~ i can lick minu!!!!

*licks licks licks*

aw.

i can't lick andy and jinnie????

uh, jinnie, okies.

but andy... just one... :tears:

*sticks out tounge like a mong mong*

There you are. Krizza is back with her long replies. Yes, you can take and lick Minwoo whenever you want. Andy? Probably just once :lol: and mong mong reminds me of Eric on Love Letter. We did the same thing! I've been making icons from the new pictures that were posted. I made Minwoo, Andy, Hyesung, Dongwan's icons and coming soon with Eric and JunJin. Just to let you know that I did one Minwoo icon with his sexy abs :P

haha, kinda mean!!!! he looks the girliest but he's not girly! he acts boyish. he reminds me of this kid at school, well i just graduated from highschool, but, the kid there looked like hyesung! i even asked him if he was korean, but he's chinese!

Abou Andy went out with an older woman, he talked about it during YSMM when JunJin and Se7en were there too. He never told who it was but he just mentioned that he ever went out with an older woman. I think it was around 3/4 years older than him. Did you know that Andy has 6 aunts? :P

10/1 [news] Kim Dongwan to choose Public welfare service for his army

Dongwan is the only one who mentioned about this stuff. There's a news that Hyesung doesn't have to go. How about JunJin? I heard JunJin and Hyesung doesn't have to go and join the army but they still have to do an office work. That's what I've heard. It seems that the army thingy are not comfirmed yet. All of them will be busy due to their solo activities. The faster they do their mandatory services the better it is and yet at the same time, I don't want them to go ><"

Archived