[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest angel2nyt

29/12[News]Eric, Men's fashion advertisement model, "Highest Treatment Industry"

Super Artist Eric makes the year end of 2006 a more gorgeous year.

Eric had signed a contract with Men's top fashion brand 'BASSO' as their advertisement model lately. Representative from BASSO said "Eric had been always evaluated as a fashionate artist during the normal days, no matter in casual or formal wear he's a very suitable model for it. We want to lower down our buyer audience's age, being as year 2007 model we would recomentedly of wanting a young with strong and cool attitute model, so we choose Eric. Hope he can bring a change of image to our brand."

According to the staff from GOODEMG "although the contract fee could not be announce to the public, but it's the most expensive contract in the industry."

Eric will be shooting the 'BASSO' advertisement starting on early January of year 2007.

Being signed as advertisement model, Eric will be appeard in end of year award ceremony to send his regards to everybody.

On the 24th Dec, Eric participated '2006 Golden Disc Award' as an artist. He will be appearing with his idendity as an actor in MBC & SBS YeonGiDaeSang on 30th & 31st Dec.

Eric "Thanks to all the fans, lots of good things had happened end of the year and made me feel good. Hope there's good news during the award ceremony. Soon i will chose my next production and send my regards to everybody."

Source: oceans-six

CN trans:打糕@shinhwachina

Eng Trans: amane@mySHINHWA

- kpopkingdom, SHCJ.net

geez.. he's the highest paid actor now he is the highest paid CF model

i remember the highest paid this year was michelle wie..she was paid somewhere 10-15 million dollars for a 2yr CF

so you can just imagine.. that eric's would be bigger

i wonder how much is eric's

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is that han hye jin with eric????

can they make a drama with those two together.. han hye jin is a great actress and they look good together

but im still WISHING for song hye kyo-eric drama.. i wonder if that will ever come true

Yes, it is.

The reason why Eric was kind of hiding the list from her in the cap is....MBC, in a very unique way, decided that it is ok to have the presenter present the award to herself..hahah....I thought it was kind of funny what Eric did...She was the co-presenter as well as nominee in the Best Actress category. She also won too.

Guest angel2nyt

Yes, it is.

The reason why Eric was kind of hiding the list from her in the cap is....MBC, in a very unique way, decided that it is ok to have the presenter present the award to herself..hahah....I thought it was kind of funny what Eric did...She was the co-presenter as well as nominee in the Best Actress category. She also won too.

oh.. i see

yah.. leave eric to do the funniest things and when you look at her face she looks like shes blushing

the 7th cap is the cutest..

even when eric tries to be serious, he still looks cute

is it just me or is your avatar new??

because your username sounds familiar but your avatar doesnt

oh.. i see

yah.. leave eric to do the funniest things and when you look at her face she looks like shes blushing

the 7th cap is the cutest..

even when eric tries to be serious, he still looks cute

is it just me or is your avatar new??

because your username sounds familiar but your avatar doesnt

Yah..Eric "handled" the situation well. I wonder if that was Basso he was wearing although the contract starts in 50 some hours...hahaha...I like what he wore. Han Hye Jin also looked gorgeous in that dress. Like you, I wish Eric will work with great actresses like her too.

It is the same ginnie!!!

My avatar is new..I never had an avatar so this is my first ever avatar.

EDIT:

Pictures to start the page:

Minric Photos

Minwoo and Eric

download.gif

download-1.gif

Anybody has a nice-sized picture of Shinhwa in traditional clothing? Like the above?

When Minwoo's tired, he turned on his special "Eric Channel"...

1151599876_06062420353.jpg

1151599876_06062420354.jpg

1151599876_06062420355.jpg

1151600033_06062420356.jpg

1151600033_06062420357.jpg

1151600033_06062420360.jpg

Jin with Wan??? I can't tell who this is but from history, Wan did this with Jin before. So I am guessing it is Wan.

b_CE6F1DA96D940CB9.gif

Guest angel2nyt

2006 Soompi Gayo Awards

Top 20 songs of 2006

6. Shinhwa - Once in a Lifetime

Genre: Pop / Ballad

Highest charted position: 1

Weeks in chart: 13

Album: Shinhwa Vol. 8 Track 4 - Listen here for 1 minute sample

Arirang TV: Featured on Shinhwa's 8th album, titled “State of the Art,” this ballad song brings out gentle vocals and a sweet melody, delivering a message about earnest dreams through beautiful lyrics. Plus, the chorus, sung by the group's fan club “Shinwha Creation,” nicely blends with the music, presenting an emotional harmony.

Music + Lyrics: Brian Kim

Score: 6863

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=105131

Guest coolieever

hey everyone *waves* break has been killing me slowly >< no fun at all, i was busy filling out all my highschool apps... and im still not finished >< so i took a break and READ the subs for wontak's angel... i still havnt seen it T^T on the good side, i got 4 more people into shinhwa ^o^ ginnie i have a pic of them in traditional clothes, ill be back to post it up wheni find it ^^ congrats to shinhwa and winning all the awards ^_____^

edit// here it is ^^

untitledoz4.png

i think i got this off of yahoo ^^;;

Guest theLEGEND

me too, i wanna steal mj's avvie cause jindy's soo hot in it.

*steals*

lols, yeah, it's like that.

jinsyung love!

haha, but i'm still loyal to ricsyung!

i'll try not to reply with LONG posts. but when the need arises... who am i to deny myself a long post? righty?

aw man. one month of coughing?

sounds like me!

let's cough together!

puahahhahahha!~

hehe, when imagination and minu is used in the same sentence, it never means innocent things to me. haha. *wacks head*

yeah!!!!!!!!

joyce actually posted last week that 'if only i won't post for a week...' since i'm the top poster then BAM! it happened!

haha, joyce is really like an angel!~

should we force joyce to say that wannie's mine? and that jindy's yours so they'll really become ours?

*snickers*

yeah joyce!

gotta agree.

especially andy.

andy, looks like candy!~ makes me wanna lick him!~ :ph34r:

NO STEALING! Hahaha LOL! Yes.. both JunJin and Andy are so HOT <3

Yeah.. If you need to make a long replies go ahead.. if not, short replies will do =P

OMG! I would never want to cough like that again.. it's darn suffering and tiring.. ><" Please.. let it be the last time I've ever had this.

Minwoo and Krizza's imagination.. it will never fails to make me laugh.. you always have something about your postings that can make me smile :lol:

Oh yeah.. JinDy is mine and Wannie is yours.. They are OURS =D Wait.. you can't lick Andy! He looks sweet and drooling but you can't lick him! NO!! ;)

Was this internet voting by SBS? If so, with Shinhwas winning all the categories, why didn't they win SBS Netizen award? Doesn't netizen award to do with internet voting?

Does SS501 belong to same company as DBSK?

I'm not sure about that maybe someone can give the answer to you "Mommie" Alice and Mal has answered the second question :)

31/12 [news] Junjin "i cried loudly when i heard i was first on Inkigayo"

Thank you so much Mal for sharing this news.. Awww.. JunJin, you deserve the award thingy. I've read it on shinhwasarang.. He wanted to get the award personally from MC Andy and wanted to give him a hug <3 Okay.. its good that JunJin learned that health is very important. I don't want him to be overworked!

JunJin is currently filming the MV with Linda right? Ahh.. I'm so jealous of her. She gets so close with JunJin and all that.. even hugged him? <_<

Well.. I just can't wait to see the new MV.. JUNJIN FIGHTING!! =D

Stay tune for more pictures & news at http://z13.invisionfree.com/mySHINHWA

Another new Shinhwa's forum? Wheeee.. Thank you for sharing and telling us about this :)

square-boxes: Another translation! Yayy.. Thank you.. :D

agree!

andy looks like someone who owns a big mansion in jeju island.

he probably will own one though. haha.

i was also surprised still!

i can never imagine andy having such a tough life.

*hides andy from the world to protect him*

yeah joyce!

gotta agree.

especially andy.

andy, looks like candy!~ makes me wanna lick him!~ :ph34r:

yah.. im the one who must do that~!!! :lol:

having a tough childhood is reall hard.. great thing Andy survived it all..

look at him.. being love and adored by sooo many..

i won't even let a mosquito bite him.. :)

[Caps] 061227 Andy On MBC Goldfish

angelix.. once again, thank you so much for all the news and pics..

andy's getting more and more cuter~!! ^____________^

hey minwoo... why the hell are you so damn sexy?

just look at him in those caps T__T

hes so beautiful it makes me want to cry.

i can go on and on about his looks..

BUT

its not all about the appearance. hes got a beautiful soul too..

btu damn. look at his face! WHO DOESNT LOVE THAT BEAUTIFUL FACE!?

should i stop?

NO WAY. MINWOO YOU ANGELIC BABY. GUESS WHAT IM GOING TO START CALLING YOU.

BONGSTER

cuz minBONG

and cuz u're so hot u're ganGSTER

:lol:

--

this has officially become one of xtines useless posts -_-

omo,.. im in the mood for JinSyung.. ^__^

1tq6.jpg

2ms1.jpg

3oe1.jpg

4ur7.jpg

5bh4.jpg

sorry if some are kinda blurry..

about my last cap.. what show is this??

seems as sungie is clinging to jinnie for so long.. :lol:

Guest s3xyminwoo

Happy New Year 2007 to our SHiNHWA oppas =]

wish you the best of luck in the year 2007

hope you stay healthy (no injuries as well)

looking forward to all your works in the new year

Guest sunnydays.

Yah..Eric "handled" the situation well. I wonder if that was Basso he was wearing although the contract starts in 50 some hours...hahaha...I like what he wore. Han Hye Jin also looked gorgeous in that dress. Like you, I wish Eric will work with great actresses like her too.

It is the same ginnie!!!

My avatar is new..I never had an avatar so this is my first ever avatar.

EDIT:

Pictures to start the page:

Minric Photos

Minwoo and Eric

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o241/gi...ic/download.gif

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o241/gi.../download-1.gif

Anybody has a nice-sized picture of Shinhwa in traditional clothing? Like the above?

When Minwoo's tired, he turned on his special "Eric Channel"...

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o241/gi...06062420353.jpg

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o241/gi...06062420354.jpg

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o241/gi...06062420355.jpg

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o241/gi...06062420356.jpg

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o241/gi...06062420357.jpg

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o241/gi...06062420360.jpg

Jin with Wan??? I can't tell who this is but from history, Wan did this with Jin before. So I am guessing it is Wan.

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o241/gi...DA96D940CB9.gif

Awww, yay, you have an avatar. ^^ Hehe, so pretty, it's blue! <3 LOL OMG thanks for the Minbong & Eric pictures. They're soooo adorable. (: HAHA Minbong teasing Eric like that... awww =P Haha, it seems like Dongwan doing that dance thing with JunJin to me ~ JunJin does that often, ne? ^^ So cute. <3 Thanks so much for the pics. :D

2006 Soompi Gayo Awards

Top 20 songs of 2006

6. Shinhwa - Once in a Lifetime

Genre: Pop / Ballad

Highest charted position: 1

Weeks in chart: 13

Album: Shinhwa Vol. 8 Track 4 - Listen here for 1 minute sample

Music + Lyrics: Brian Kim

Score: 6863

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=105131

Awwww, that's great news. =D It is DEFINATELY a touching song... I'm glad it's one of the top 20. (; YAY SHINHWA<3 Once in a lifetime, baby ~

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

To everyone here & Shinhwa.

Hopefully 2007 will be a wonderful year --

Full of great memories,

Full of Shinhwa love

Full success & happiness. ^^

(and also what s3xyminwoo said,

good health & no injuries!)

Yay Shinhwa!<3

i'm finally back!!! well not really.. my computer is still pretty much useless, so i'm posting from my bro's comp..

firstly, another bonsang award~!! wheee!! oh my, i'm so behind -________- that's just sad..

and guys, thanks for the translations and pics for the past few pages.. although i can't save them, they're still eye candies..

oh yes, happy new year to all of you, i hope you guys have a great year ahead ^o^

meh, i have nothing to share.. but i'm gonna keep lurking around for a bit until my computer is done being ill.. =P

hah!! i found something to share!! funny version of eusha eusha!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=4_Hl8XwTscQ

- minwoo farting

- jin ah!! don't play with fire!!

- hyesung cheating and showing middle finger O_o

happy new year to you all once again...hehe thanks for all update news and pic...and congrat them for winning the award...finally its new yaer, not so long that we can see all the member get together eh? since we didnt see them for a long long time hehe

Guest coolieever

i'm finally back!!! well not really.. my computer is still pretty much useless, so i'm posting from my bro's comp..

firstly, another bonsang award~!! wheee!! oh my, i'm so behind -________- that's just sad..

and guys, thanks for the translations and pics for the past few pages.. although i can't save them, they're still eye candies..

oh yes, happy new year to all of you, i hope you guys have a great year ahead ^o^

meh, i have nothing to share.. but i'm gonna keep lurking around for a bit until my computer is done being ill.. =P

hah!! i found something to share!! funny version of eusha eusha!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=4_Hl8XwTscQ

- minwoo farting

- jin ah!! don't play with fire!!

- hyesung cheating and showing middle finger O_o

ahaha shinhwa+some really cool weapons= :w00t:

Archived