[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest theLEGEND

At first Minwoo and JunJin are coming to SHANGHAI and then the next one I'm seeing is SHINHWA is gonna be in JAPAN!! I wish I could go ><" I'm gonna bet that the Shanghai and Japan fans will totally create riots there :P

SHINHWA FIGHTING~!! :wub:

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Discovered something interesting....I was never into LIVE music...always thought it wasn't good as album but I was able to get hold of 2001 Shinhwa Live Concert and I really like it....especiall because I could hear Andy's live performance. I think I must heard it at least 20 times in a row today! LOL!

If you own 2001 Shinhwa Live Concert album.....can you tell me if all songs are sang live? It's so good I can't tell if it's live or not.

I'm also thinking of buying 2003 Shinhwa Live Concert album. Does anyone have this? Is it good as the 1st live concert CD?

How many Live Concert CDs are there? I think there's also Live in Japan CD...what other ones are there?

I think I want to buy all the live CDs! I guess I have to work more OT...my list is growing...

Where is Music Plaza?

No particular brand names, they have weird names like Super, Apex, couple of other ones I forgot. Do try Music Plaza though, last time I was there about 10 days ago they were having a sale!!!!

Guest superstar`kiss

awe man, they keep going back and forth! haha! Maybe they should have a home in Japan too now..:w00t: Thats SO cool!

Did anyone hear about Shinhwa coming to LasVagas yet??

I don't know if it's TRUE yet, but our Korean exchange student said that she heard it some where..i was like, :w00t: omFG!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully they'll come....:wub:

SHINHWA FIGHTING!!!

hahaha, ur a funny one!

when i get my haircut, i always bring pics, last time was pics of dongwan! my hairdresser said that minwoo's hair (the wavy style, think 'once in a lifetime' mv) is permed, well his actual hair might not be permed, just curled/styled before he gets on stage, but if i wanted minwoo's hair, i would have to get it permed. luckily i have wannie's face shape! no perm for me!

:blush: puahah. me? funnie. no way! LOL unless thats like sarcasm -__-

anyways.. yeah i think minwoo's hair is eralli nice. and omfg im so cold, i cant type. LOL. ekjasfd but like er yeah, if i were to change genders :blink: i wuld have minwoo's hairstyle.

xxtine_21!!!!! i went there and went gaga over MINU hotness!!!!! hehe, you are so right! only minu can pull of EVERY LOOK and still look HOT!

PUAHAH YES

oh my. but er a lil mistake. ... its 'my abs ARE hotter..'

^LOLOLOL!! :lol: i really thought you were talking abt other person! muahahaha!! you don't like changmin? awww keke so cute.. anywayss..

i think eric sang the first lines of 2nd verse...? im not sure though.. but i surely know that he sang (not rap) parts there, besides the chorus part. ^^; i listened it wayyy back~ kekeke. so yeah... his voice was kinda.. iono.. he kinda sounded drunk or something -_-; no offense.. (i just remembered, i knwe this by the eric thread before the crash! oh old days! heheheh)

anyway, it's 'cheoreom' [; keke, i have korean-english dictionary!! :w00t:

LOLS LOLS 'drunk or something' HAHAH

Year 2007, following with a new coming year, Korea-POP's top artist will be gathering in Japan Saitama Super Arena.

The concernation of the performancer, K-pop prominent figure will be SHINHWA as lead, SuperJunior will be perform for the first time in Japan, The beauty boy band BUZZ which brings alot of hit song of theirs, Tei who has splendid singing skill, and WheeSung's abundant charming power performance! Because of these outstanding artist, create a big attraction of performances.

Before Mnet release the public sale, Mnet members will get to preorder for the tickets.

oh yeah baby, shinhwa as lead =DD

18/10 [Diary] Dongwan "if you wish to get rid of your eye bags"

It's oppa! (2006-10-18 07:39:30)

Damn it! cut down on your smoking then

seeing those haze and fogs early in the morning,

does it have anything to do with the nuclear test that north korea did?

so scary ..TT

Credit: GOOD EMG + dreamhyesung@shinhwasarang

--------------

Mic:

he is up so early 7.40am O.o!!

and the weather these days are really horrible!

LOLS. dongwan is so cool. "cut down on ur smoking"

and its cool how hes like.. up to date with current events with the north korea nuclear thingy.. den again i guess a lot of south koreans noe...

If I colored my hair orange and showed up at Shinhwa's concert I think they'll definately notice me! LOL! Of course my husband probably put me in the metal institution first! LOL!

As it is my husband thinks I'm having affair on the computer chatting with someone because last couple of days I've been typing away translating. Usually I just listen to the clip and not type so he was asking me whom was I talking to? and it better not be some male? LOL!

LOLS LOLS LOLS. if u dye ur hair orange :lol: mite as well spray paint urself orange. OMFG I SHUD DO THAT. LOL den they;ll realli see me and be like 'what the..'

LOL

and awee thats cute/funnie ur husband is worried u're havin an affair xD

xxtine: Was just checking out that hairstyle thread...and I was like whoa~ haha...I love my minu

---

wait wait.. 'MY' minu?

hah! what a strong statement in this thread eh?

minwoo is MINEEEEEEEEEEEEE

LOL !

those minbong pictures were cuteee ^-^ i agree with you i think minwoo has the best hair. but that's my opinion xD

ahh ~ i love "For You". the way minwoo sings it is so sweet i could listen to it over and over. :D

heheyeah minwoo DOES have good hair =)

anddd yeah i love the song FOR U

he wrote it for me, u noe? LOL

awe man, they keep going back and forth! haha! Maybe they should have a home in Japan too now..:w00t: Thats SO cool!

Did anyone hear about Shinhwa coming to LasVagas yet??

I don't know if it's TRUE yet, but our Korean exchange student said that she heard it some where..i was like, :w00t: omFG!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully they'll come....:wub:

SHINHWA FIGHTING!!!

OMFG R U FOR REAL :o

if they're goin to lasvegas maybe one day they'll come to VANCOUVER !

Discovered something interesting....I was never into LIVE music...always thought it wasn't good as album but I was able to get hold of 2001 Shinhwa Live Concert and I really like it....especiall because I could hear Andy's live performance. I think I must heard it at least 20 times in a row today! LOL!

If you own 2001 Shinhwa Live Concert album.....can you tell me if all songs are sang live? It's so good I can't tell if it's live or not.

I'm also thinking of buying 2003 Shinhwa Live Concert album. Does anyone have this? Is it good as the 1st live concert CD?

How many Live Concert CDs are there? I think there's also Live in Japan CD...what other ones are there?

I think I want to buy all the live CDs! I guess I have to work more OT...my list is growing...

Where is Music Plaza?

Sorry, I may have confused you. The DVD player you should check out Chinatown. For Shinhwas' album were on sale at Music Plaza 10 days ago.

Music Plaza - name of the store

928 S. Western Ave, #301

L.A., Ca. 90006

(Koreatown Plaza - name of the shopping center)

www.music-plaza.com

Hope this helps! :D

LOL! Okay, got it. Do you remember how much it was? and do you remember seeing Hyesung's special edition album? Some people in Soompi are looking for them and appearantly they are out of print?

Thank you. I'll go check it out this weekend.

Sorry, I may have confused you. The DVD player you should check out Chinatown. For Shinhwas' album were on sale at Music Plaza 10 days ago.

Music Plaza - name of the store

928 S. Western Ave, #301

L.A., Ca. 90006

(Koreatown Plaza - name of the shopping center)

www.music-plaza.com

Hope this helps! :D

thanks tvzqsaraeng, i was the one asking for that pic ^-^

okay, somebody, please kill me.. i want to die.. shinhwa AND super junior?? 2 of my biggest favorites [shinhwa still leading by a mile] in the same event?????????

unless we hit a jackpot, i'm not gonna make it there, yet again.. i'm sooo sadddd~!!! does anyone want to buy me a 2-way ticket and the concert ticket for my christmas present?? please please pleaseee???

uh, guys, does it mean that they're not going to the army at least until next year then? *rejoiceee*

but i still want to die cos i can't gooooooooo~~~~~

LOL! Okay, got it. Do you remember how much it was? and do you remember seeing Hyesung's special edition album? Some people in Soompi are looking for them and appearantly they are out of print?

Thank you. I'll go check it out this weekend.

I don't know the price but I remember seeing one copy of HyeSung's Love of May that was bigger than the regular cd size, like a double cd size - do you think that is the special edition? I bought the regular edition HyeSung one for $16.99. (I had to dig for my receipt, not too good at keeping 'em) :blink:

peeps in SHINHWA THREAD WHO ARE READING THIS RITE NOW GO TO THE FAVORITE BOYBAND THREAD AND VOTE SHINHWA RITE NOW!!!! lol i remember every time soompi had a thread of voting SHINHWA won like EVERYTHING ;] and i juss want that BACK cuz now a days i feel there are more DONG BANG fans in this thread xD well i am their fan to buh i am officially SHINHWAS' ;]

Guest vignette

Mommie Alice, the boys will really notice you if you appear in their concert with an orange hair but you have to get pass your hubby and kids first.

I love their Everlasting Mythology Concert but I've yet to see that 2001 live concert.

Guest devylann

jsut love them!! they're all working sooo hard rite now that i hardly see them on TV anymore..esp xman and Ll!! wish they would!! they soo funnie!! hopefully JJ's album does really well!!! :D

Guest chopsticksandspoon

^LOL.

how much is the book, 500? T_T; the korean dictionary i have is worth 12000 won. LOL. it's from korea~~ where did you buy it? i've been looking for national bookstore branches around valenzuela and qc but i havent seen any single 'lern korean' book. suckksss! anyways, i havent seen the parokya mv yet. hahaha it sounds cute. XP is it from their new album? and i thought so too... parokya ni edgar is kinda like shinhwa (except that they're not that handsome/cute) XP muahahahhaa

i bought mine in Power Books, Robinsons Ermita. YEs, it is 500, well, 445 ^^ i thought it was 495 so i gave the tender 500 but then she said, "Ma'am, it's only 445" and i was pretty embarassed cause i didn't look hard enough and made a mistake. argh. it is a great Korean book. Really helpful, in pronounciation, grammar and everything else. But if you wanta really great book, Try Making Out in Korean. It's really good. As in the language there is Informal and is best for those who just wants to speak everyday Korean language and not for Travelers only... ^^ but they were out fo stock that day. It's really thin and costs about 400+.

There was even a section at the back on what to say during "sex" with a korean partner. haha. I found it so funny....

Yeah, parokya. hehe, they aren't that cute, may dating lang, especially chito! haha

amane86 and gaxlord! thanks for that news!!! ah!!!! Shinhwa is the main attraction! haha. i mean, the poster is too obvious, they have the biggest pictures. lols.

if only i can be there....!

ah!!!

there's this Japanese Scholarship right now here in school and i was told to inquire cause they know i love Kpop and i wa slike, hello, kpop is in Korea, that's why it's K. and i went anyway and asked about korean scholarships and they said there's none at the moment. maybe i should reconsider that Japanese scholarship.. hmm....

18/10 [Diary] Dongwan "if you wish to get rid of your eye bags"

It's oppa! (2006-10-18 07:39:30)

Damn it! cut down on your smoking then

seeing those haze and fogs early in the morning,

does it have anything to do with the nuclear test that north korea did?

so scary ..TT

Credit: GOOD EMG + dreamhyesung@shinhwasarang

--------------

Mic:

he is up so early 7.40am O.o!!

and the weather these days are really horrible!

ah!!!! wannie's too cute! see? he doesn't want anybody to smoke!!! ah. he's really worried of that nuclear testing, who isn't????

mommie alice! your husband must really love you.. hehe. he's jealous and worried that you might be having an affair! ah ^^ yiheee..... ^^

crystalis, how do you exactly do that? as in type in korean? i know i read it somewhere but it won't work for me whatever i do. argh! i hate it!

the korean book was really good and very helpful! i find it very informative and educational. really great! it's Barron's I think ^^

yeah! eric! in that bathroom scene? where he overhead the LK interviewers about what they thought of him? And he confronted them? WAAA!!! he was sooo cool there! i totally feel for im then. ^^

xmkaex, yeah! FOR you is so sweet! minu puts a lot of emotions in songs when he sings. you can feel it in his voice. i totally love the way he does it. ah! ^^ love love love minu.. minu MODE! haha

tvxqsaraeng, no!!!!! wannie isn't smoking again. i hope. i think that what he meant there was that people should stop smoking to make them loose those eyebags of theirs. maybe he's advicing a friend, jinnie perhaps? ahha. wannie's too good to go back to smoking. i hope again. ^^ but even if he does go back.. wannie all the way!

mommie alice! ^^ yeah, actually, i was realy impressed by Shinhwa's live performances, that is why i became a really really devoted fan. when they performa live, you can't hardly tell if it is live or not because it is just as great as the cd version. ^^ but there are some give aways, like minu's added "YEAH!" "OH oh!!!!!" stuff like that... ^^

oh my. but er a lil mistake. ... its 'my abs ARE hotter..'

actually, i checked a lot of things before i saved that bset. haha. i entered it in word, checked it in an online grammar checker and looked over my highschool notes.

in the end, i made a mistake.

argh.

cause i thought abs is sort fo a collective thingy, so it is just is and not are. cause you can't really say my ab is hotter than yours. ^^

if i am really wrong, please do tell me before i launch the next bset batch!!!!!

thanks xtine! you're the best! :P

peeps in SHINHWA THREAD WHO ARE READING THIS RITE NOW GO TO THE FAVORITE BOYBAND THREAD AND VOTE SHINHWA RITE NOW!!!! lol i remember every time soompi had a thread of voting SHINHWA won like EVERYTHING ;] and i juss want that BACK cuz now a days i feel there are more DONG BANG fans in this thread xD well i am their fan to buh i am officially SHINHWAS' ;]

in soompi, there are many dbsk fans. but our there, there are many shinhwa fans too. soompi isn't the cente rof the world. ^^

in the junsujanriin VS hyesungsunmin thread, junsu and that girl are leading right now and i was like, WTF?

i think i voted there al;ready.... if only i could create multile acconts.. *eyes glints evilly*

ahha.....

cutiepad- you're very welcome :) Glad to help!

wait wait.. 'MY' minu?

hah! what a strong statement in this thread eh?

minwoo is MINEEEEEEEEEEEEE

LOL !

^ xtine, dear, allow me my 15 seconds of fantasy :)

crystalis, how do you exactly do that? as in type in korean? i know i read it somewhere but it won't work for me whatever i do. argh! i hate it!

the korean book was really good and very helpful! i find it very informative and educational. really great! it's Barron's I think ^^

yeah! eric! in that bathroom scene? where he overhead the LK interviewers about what they thought of him? And he confronted them? WAAA!!! he was sooo cool there! i totally feel for im then. ^^

^ You can view korean characters on your comp, right? (else you'd have to download the language pack) Then this should be easy. First you'll have to change the language on your language bar:

Control Panel > Regional and Language Options > Languages > Details and then Add > Korean

(NOTE: You can configure so that pressing right-Alt key will switch between English and Hangul.)

After that, if you are on Windows XP...in the right hand corner where the time is... beside it to the left you should see EN in a little square. If you click on it...you should be able to switch between English and Korean.

It's similar to typing japanese and chinese...

And here's the type key:

To type the second character, use the shift key. (For example Shift-E for ㄸ)

A: ㅁ

B: ㅠ

C: ㅊ

D: ㅇ

E: ㄷ/ㄸ

F: ㄹ

G: ㅎ

H: ㅗ

I: ㅑ

J: ㅓ

K: ㅏ

L: ㅣ

M: ㅡ

N: ㅜ

O: ㅐ/ㅒ

P: ㅔ/ㅖ

Q: ㅂ/ㅃ

R: ㄱ/ㄲ

S: ㄴ

T: ㅅ/ㅆ

U: ㅕ

V: ㅍ

W: ㅈ/ㅉ

X: ㅌ

Y: ㅛ/ㅛ

Z: ㅋ

Hint: Vowels are on the right of the keyboard.

Consonants are on the left of the keyboard.

^ You can view korean characters on your comp, right? (else you'd have to download the language pack) Then this should be easy. First you'll have to change the language on your language bar:

Control Panel > Regional and Language Options > Languages > Details and then Add > Korean

(NOTE: You can configure so that pressing right-Alt key will switch between English and Hangul.)

After that, if you are on Windows XP...in the right hand corner where the time is... beside it to the left you should see EN in a little square. If you click on it...you should be able to switch between English and Korean.

And here's the type key:

Hint: Vowels are on the right of the keyboard.

Consonants are on the left of the keyboard.

Please use PM. This is not really related to Shinhwa.

Guest angel2nyt

[10/18]2nd K-POP Super Live in Saitama, Japan.

DO NOT HOTLINK & Take Out with Full credits only

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/ama...61160388_sl.jpg

Year 2007, following with a new coming year, Korea-POP's top artist will be gathering in Japan Saitama Super Arena.

The concernation of the performancer, K-pop prominent figure will be SHINHWA as lead, SuperJunior will be perform for the first time in Japan, The beauty boy band BUZZ which brings alot of hit song of theirs, Tei who has splendid singing skill, and WheeSung's abundant charming power performance! Because of these outstanding artist, create a big attraction of performances.

Before Mnet release the public sale, Mnet members will get to preorder for the tickets.

Performance Name: 2nd K-POP Super Live in Saitama, Japan.

Performancer:Shinhwa, SuperJunior, Buzz, tei, WheeSung

Time: 2007 January 6, 5:30 opening stadium/6:30 opening performances

Venue: Saitama's Super Arena

Ticket Price:10,000 Yen for seats at S section (including tax)

Qualification: Mnet member

Preorder Period: 2006 October 23rd (12:00) ~ October 29th (24:00)

Application page: http://mt.pia.co.jp/k-pop06/

Supervision: Young Production Corporation Open World Music

Sponsorship: K-wave CJ Media Japan corporation (Mnet)

Mnet inquiry number:Mnet 03-3502-3141 Weekday(10:00 - 18:00)

* 1 person may only purchase 4 tickets

* We refuse inquiry such as guide of the seatings.

Credits to:

Source: Mnet Japan, Ocean6, myth6

Chinese Trans: jojoyu7@shinhwachina

English Trans: amane@mySHINHWA

- soul.mysticshrine, SHCJ.net, kpopkingdom, soompi

japanese people are so lucky..

another joint concert

SHINHWA + CHINA = RIOT!!!!!!!

wootage!!!!! hehe, i love RIOTS!!!!! go shinhwa chinese fans!!!!! FLOCK the airport and SHOW YOUR SHINHWA LOVE!!!!!

yes! what's happening to it? i think it';s cooliever's turn?

BTW, Jess made some gorgeous banners for the fic and also, she's agreed with making the posters for the other's fics! ah!!!! hehe... so happy! :P

yes... andy is in it!!!!! andy's the first one. i think minu will be next? cause there's so many votes for him. well, just in case, i already wrote a prologue for minu. haha. i am so weird. i thought i'd hate prologues but now i love prologues!!!!

hahaha..

china LOVES..ADORES...CRAVES shinhwa

theyre crazy(in a good way)

minwoo is the next one..

oh well

its funny.. i actually wasnt looking at your username.. but i know exactly who you are..

hahaha

i owned a page!!!

my nth page owned

Guest poloblue

If I colored my hair orange and showed up at Shinhwa's concert I think they'll definately notice me! LOL! Of course my husband probably put me in the metal institution first! LOL!

hahaha, yes Mommie, colour your hair orange!!! and get a fake tan so ur skin looks orange too!

my friends were calling me a fangirl again (even though im a guy) and said that im so crazy i'd camp to buy the tickets and at the concert, even throw my underwear at them!!! wtf????? but id camp to buy the tickets for sure!!! :D

And here's the type key:

which 'w' is shinhwa spelt with????

HAPPY TOGETHER ft. SHINHWA

WITH ENGLISH SUBS :D

part 1/7

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zd0rGTnpyiU

part 2/7

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CN9zcnvGEv0

part 3/7

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A20SDl_BWYs

part 4/7

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wkkvq5VhBYQ

part 5/7

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylKIR4nWygE

part 6/7

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zegrzmAnXjo

part 7/7

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pWMYW2YxA4

CREDITS:

UPLOADER: Formula17 at youtube.com

and the other credits that were listed with the video

TRANSLATOR: Gina @ http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ginaya

TIMER: munkey (yours truly)

VIDEO: iyagi CB (but i'm not too sure.i got the vid long time ago)

ENJOY!

japanese people are so lucky..

another joint concert

hahaha..

china LOVES..ADORES...CRAVES shinhwa

theyre crazy(in a good way)

minwoo is the next one..

oh well

its funny.. i actually wasnt looking at your username.. but i know exactly who you are..

hahaha

i owned a page!!!

my nth page owned

Please do not quote pics. Read rule No. 5.

Guest peachesncre4ms

for some reason i think we should definitely rename the title of this thread to 'WE LOVE SHINHWA' ... b/c the 's' is really bugging me. lol... sorry

<3 SHINHWA FOREVER!!!!

Archived