[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest raina_flor

LIKING/LOVING a person or any group is one's choice or decision. anybody can say anything but the bottom line will always be, who you like to admire and who you like to bash.

For me I will always love Shinhwa because of what they represent in me. Will love these guys no matter what, especially my Don Wan.

Guest amane86

[10/18]2nd K-POP Super Live in Saitama, Japan.

DO NOT HOTLINK & Take Out with Full credits only

1161160388_sl.jpg

Year 2007, following with a new coming year, Korea-POP's top artist will be gathering in Japan Saitama Super Arena.

The concernation of the performancer, K-pop prominent figure will be SHINHWA as lead, SuperJunior will be perform for the first time in Japan, The beauty boy band BUZZ which brings alot of hit song of theirs, Tei who has splendid singing skill, and WheeSung's abundant charming power performance! Because of these outstanding artist, create a big attraction of performances.

Before Mnet release the public sale, Mnet members will get to preorder for the tickets.

Performance Name: 2nd K-POP Super Live in Saitama, Japan.

Performancer:Shinhwa, SuperJunior, Buzz, tei, WheeSung

Time: 2007 January 6, 5:30 opening stadium/6:30 opening performances

Venue: Saitama's Super Arena

Ticket Price:10,000 Yen for seats at S section (including tax)

Qualification: Mnet member

Preorder Period: 2006 October 23rd (12:00) ~ October 29th (24:00)

Application page: http://mt.pia.co.jp/k-pop06/

Supervision: Young Production Corporation Open World Music

Sponsorship: K-wave CJ Media Japan corporation (Mnet)

Mnet inquiry number:Mnet 03-3502-3141 Weekday(10:00 - 18:00)

* 1 person may only purchase 4 tickets

* We refuse inquiry such as guide of the seatings.

Credits to:

Source: Mnet Japan, Ocean6, myth6

Chinese Trans: jojoyu7@shinhwachina

English Trans: amane@mySHINHWA

- soul.mysticshrine, SHCJ.net, kpopkingdom, soompi

Guest cognizantfire

I remember you saying that you lived in the L.A. area? If so you should be able to find this at either:

Music Plaza in Koreatown Plaza 3/F 213.385.4725

or Chois Records in Koreatown Galleria 3/F 323.373.0008

Call to check out their prices, I think you'll find better prices at Music Plaza. These are the two places I hit when I come to L.A.

Re the DVD - go to Chinatown and get a cheap DVD player that plays all regions, should be able to pick one up for about $50. Mine plays absolutely everything!!!!

Look forward to meeting you when you go to the Shinhwa concerts in L.A. or Vegas cause I will definitely be there too. I'm sure you're one hot lookin' mama, your hubby just don't want you to meet all your Shinhwa boyfriends!!!! :P

the dvd. well you can either buy the cheap dvd player (i think it's about $40 now, at least in hong kong) or you can watch it in the dvd drive of your computer. that should be able to read all region dvds. but make sure you have a dvd reader on your computer, NOT a cd reader only.

Guest samshiku

hey do anyone know if there is avi-format of the mnet star watch with subs? i know that pt 1 and 2 have it in that form but i was just wondering if the rest of the 6 episodes have it. thx :)

Guest cpopbaby19

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/ama...61160388_sl.jpg

Year 2007, following with a new coming year, Korea-POP's top artist will be gathering in Japan Saitama Super Arena.

The concernation of the performancer, K-pop prominent figure will be SHINHWA as lead, SuperJunior will be perform for the first time in Japan, The beauty boy band BUZZ which brings alot of hit song of theirs, Tei who has splendid singing skill, and WheeSung's abundant charming power performance! Because of these outstanding artist, create a big attraction of performances.

Before Mnet release the public sale, Mnet members will get to preorder for the tickets.

Credits to:

WHoa! another joint concert~~ and it's on my sister's 15th birthday! LOL. XP if we only live in japan... that's a really nice birthday gift! lols. :phew:

18/10 [Diary] Dongwan "if you wish to get rid of your eye bags"

It's oppa! (2006-10-18 07:39:30)

Damn it! cut down on your smoking then

seeing those haze and fogs early in the morning,

does it have anything to do with the nuclear test that north korea did?

so scary ..TT

Credit: GOOD EMG + dreamhyesung@shinhwasarang

--------------

Mic:

he is up so early 7.40am O.o!!

and the weather these days are really horrible!

Guest cpopbaby19

^Aww~ How cute! ^^V ekeke thanks for posting.. [;

ppl in south Korea are still worried about the nuclear tests in north Korea! T_T;

aww, i hope they stop it right now!!!

If I colored my hair orange and showed up at Shinhwa's concert I think they'll definately notice me! LOL! Of course my husband probably put me in the metal institution first! LOL!

As it is my husband thinks I'm having affair on the computer chatting with someone because last couple of days I've been typing away translating. Usually I just listen to the clip and not type so he was asking me whom was I talking to? and it better not be some male? LOL!

hahahaha.. it's okay mommie.. i have a lot of white hair too.. and brown and red and blonde and black O_o" geez, my genes are screwed up.. but if you wanna color your hair, do it in orange, at least for the concert =P don't need no balloons, your hair is good enough ^_^

Thanks for the info. I have to look it up on the Korean yellow page. CDs are usually alot more expensive in Korean CD stores...I found Yesasia to be cheaper.

Is there particular brand of DVD player in Chinatown that plays all regions?

I used to be skinny (size 3) before I had my kids, now I won't discuss my weight or my size!!! Of course having typist job doesn't help! And we are eaters in our office so that doesn't help. My friends are always bringing in food and they give to me and I can't say "No" to food. Of course, if Shinhwa ever comes to LA or Las Vegas, I have to go on MAJOR DIET.

I remember you saying that you lived in the L.A. area? If so you should be able to find this at either:

Music Plaza in Koreatown Plaza 3/F 213.385.4725

or Chois Records in Koreatown Galleria 3/F 323.373.0008

Call to check out their prices, I think you'll find better prices at Music Plaza. These are the two places I hit when I come to L.A.

Re the DVD - go to Chinatown and get a cheap DVD player that plays all regions, should be able to pick one up for about $50. Mine plays absolutely everything!!!!

Look forward to meeting you when you go to the Shinhwa concerts in L.A. or Vegas cause I will definitely be there too. I'm sure you're one hot lookin' mama, your hubby just don't want you to meet all your Shinhwa boyfriends!!!! :P

Guest cpopbaby19

^hahahaa.. i only hope these boys are no ruining your relationship with your husband! XP

anyway, im planning to color my hair for the nex semester in school! XP hahahaha i might color it orange?!?!?!?! LOLS im jking. -O-; anyway, that would be really fascinating.. like every person who knows kpop asks you if you're a shinhwa fan or what. ahhaa

Which one did you write? Can you give me the link? I've read around 4 fanfics and I really enjoyed reading them. Would love to read more of the complete ones...don't have the patience to wait for continuation stories...rather read the whole thing at once.

It's same thing when it comes to dramas...drive me crazy to watch 1-2 episodes a week! I rather watch all together but then I'll have to wait forever so that doesn't work for me either! LOL!

That reminds me...have anyone in here read MY completed fanfics yet? I'm just wondering because I wouldn't mind knowing what you guys think about it hahas.

:)vietgirl604

hey do anyone know if there is avi-format of the mnet star watch with subs? i know that pt 1 and 2 have it in that form but i was just wondering if the rest of the 6 episodes have it. thx

^ I think you might have mixed up the mnet star watch. ^^ ; There are two episodes of the 24hr mnet stars watch in singapore, then there is the set of 8 episodes of the mnet stars watch watch. The 24 hr's been subbed, but the 8 episode set hasn't. Though there are .avi versions of the later set.

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong. :sweatingbullets:

dreamhyesung (mic): thanks for the dongwan post. Why is wannie up so early? Well, not really early I guess. Guess everyone's worried abou the North testing those weapons. IT's rare to see you here, dear. Usually it's someone else quoting you news ^^ Thanks for everything

labingtatlo: Agreed that Eric shoulda kept his hairstyle...a bit shorter of course. Though he can look pretty cool when he's not acting silly in the drama lolz. You brought a korean dictionary?! haha It is any good? I just learned to type korean on windows and use the online ones ^^

xxtine: Was just checking out that hairstyle thread...and I was like whoa~ haha...I love my minu

---

Anyways...gotta go have breakfast now. Was working on something and accidentally fell asleep at school :sweatingbullets: The left side of my cheek is really red from doing a face plant for so long. Woke up to the caretaker washing the floors.

Guest cutiepad

^ I think you might have mixed up the mnet star watch. ^^ ; There are two episodes of the 24hr mnet stars watch in singapore, then there is the set of 6 episodes of the mnet stars watch watch. The 24 hr's been subbed, but the 6 episode set hasn't. Though there are .avi versions of the later set.

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong. :sweatingbullets:

hmm.. which clubbox has the 24hr mnet starwatch in singapore Subbed???? is it really titled as 24hr mnet starwatch in singapore?

hmm.. i've got the non-subbed mnet starwatch episode 8.. is that part of the set of 6 episodes?.. i'm so so lost right now

hmm.. which clubbox has the 24hr mnet starwatch in singapore Subbed???? is it really titled as 24hr mnet starwatch in singapore?

hmm.. i've got the non-subbed mnet starwatch episode 8.. is that part of the set of 6 episodes?.. i'm so so lost right now

^ Yup...it's part of the 6 episode set...maybe I worded it wrong...there is a total of 8 episodes lolz

And I don't think there are hardsubs for the 24hr vids yet...but there are softsubs at shinhwasarang. And no it's not named '24hr mnet starwatch' which is what confused ppl I guess...it's just named 'mnet starwatch in singapore part one/two' or something like that, but if you acutally watch the vid it has '24 hr' logo on it and it doesn't say 'Episode whatever'.

I go change my last post before i confuse other ppl :sweatingbullets:

Guest cutiepad

^ Yup...it's part of the 6 episode set...maybe I worded it wrong...there is a total of 8 episodes lolz

And I don't think there are hardsubs for the 24hr vids yet...but there are softsubs at shinhwasarang. And no it's not named '24hr mnet starwatch' which is what confused ppl I guess...it's just named 'mnet starwatch in singapore part one/two' or something like that, but if you acutally watch the vid it has '24 hr' logo on it and it doesn't say 'Episode whatever'.

I go change my last post before i confuse other ppl :sweatingbullets:

thanks thanks!! =) by the way.. thanks for subbing the videos in youtube.. :D

1161160388_sl.jpg

Shinhwa will be performing at the KPOP SUPER LIVE again in 2007!

I cannot wait! I might just as well buy a plane ticket to JAPAN to see them!

AHHHH <33

Gotta start saving up!

anybody go in the FAVOURITE HAIRSTYLE thread thingy?

HAHA i went crazy posting minwoo pics :vicx: iono i serioulsy think minwoo's hair is just soo nice on him. EVERY STYLE looks good.

HERES THE LINK TO MY POST

be prepared to be amazed by the pics i put XDDD

oph and almost rite underneath it i posted pics of shinhwa with my favourites hairstyles

but yeah.. LOTS AND LOTS OF PICS

those minbong pictures were cuteee ^-^ i agree with you i think minwoo has the best hair. but that's my opinion xD

NOW I AM LISTENING TO MINU's first album!!! i lov elove love choreom? cheorom? ah!!!!! i love it! plus FOR YOU!!!! i love minu's voice! it makes me wanna sway and!!!! and he puts so much feelings in his songs! he doesn't just sing, he sings with feelings. you can hear his stresses in his voice where it is needed, and softness in parts it is needed..! minu MODE!!!!

ahh ~ i love "For You". the way minwoo sings it is so sweet i could listen to it over and over. :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/ama...61160388_sl.jpg

Credits to:

for some reasion, just reading that line made me smile xD

hopefully there will be alot of orange ballons and shinhwa changjoers there holding them. ^-^

off topic:

cutiepad- i keep on thinking that your signature is brian when he dressed up as lee junki. xD

Thanks for the info. I have to look it up on the Korean yellow page. CDs are usually alot more expensive in Korean CD stores...I found Yesasia to be cheaper.

Is there particular brand of DVD player in Chinatown that plays all regions?

I used to be skinny (size 3) before I had my kids, now I won't discuss my weight or my size!!! Of course having typist job doesn't help! And we are eaters in our office so that doesn't help. My friends are always bringing in food and they give to me and I can't say "No" to food. Of course, if Shinhwa ever comes to LA or Las Vegas, I have to go on MAJOR DIET.

No particular brand names, they have weird names like Super, Apex, couple of other ones I forgot. Do try Music Plaza though, last time I was there about 10 days ago they were having a sale!!!!

OMG!! size 3 - I don't think my left leg has even been a size three, much less the rest of me. Major diet won't work for me.... maybe MAJOR SURGERY!!!! Ha, ha, ha :P I'm so big it be hard for the Shinhwa boys not to see me, especially in an orange T-shirt!!!! :w00t:

Guest tvxqsaraeng

T-T I wish i could go to Japan.....I'm a MNET member!!!!!!! gah!!!!!!! Even worse!!!!!!! T-T

I know Shinhwa's gonna rock the house. They're the MAIN EVENT!!!! haha! beat that! :D:D:D

Minwoo's hair IS really nice. Plus he's a hot guy :P I'm so excited to see what Shinhwa/it individual members have in store for in their group/individual activities! It makes me VERY happy :D

And is Dongwan smoking again?? Why is he seeing smoke? And i read somewhere back in the pages about someone killing the cigarette??? huh? What's Wannie doing???

P.S- Someone requested this pic^^~ I forget who so for whoever it is... HERE IT IS^-^~~~

personalhistoriesdvdsh74xn4.jpg

Archived