[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don't u mean his hair???? lol

hm, speaking of hair, on friday i went to the hairdressers and my hairdresser is korean, and knows who shinhwa is of course. well, i printed pictures of dongwan so that i could get my hair like his (im a guy btw). well, im impressed with what the hairdresser did however when he styled it looked good, when i do it at home, it looks crap!!! not like wannie anymore!!!!!!!! how am i suppose to impress the girls??? lol

sorry,poloblue...wrong typing...hehe... :blush:

here i put more pics of SHINHWA!!!

114727030521ub.jpg

114727030531zw.jpg

114727030548hq.jpg

114727030550ju.jpg

114727030563gj.jpg

114727030577cn.jpg

_credit to jinnie_babe_

omg! i freakin' miss this thread. ARGH!!! :wacko: Anyway... YES!! i do remember you CanCan!! :lol: duh!! haha. Yes, i've been missing out on Shinhwa for awhile too. But i'm planning to get their newer dvds soon. ;)

Yes i heard about their asia tour j/ ending. Sounds so exciting that they'll be going back to solo activities. Can't wait to hear about their new solos!! ;) Woo HooooOOoo!! Go Shinhwa!!*--

Shinhwa Hwaiting!! B) !!!*

Guest vietgirl604

Thanks for the pictures..even though I have it in the CD hahas. I can't wait till JunJin's solo! It's going to be awesome and MinWoo's third will be FANTASTIC. This thread is moving slower or is it just me?

:)vietgirl604

Guest sunnydays.

OMG, those pictures of Dongwan... *dies* He's soo handsome. Wow. And he looks so passionate when he's singing. DONGWANN <3 (:

Rawrr, and the Andy pictures that miss':bella posted are so adorable. I loove his confused/happy/smiling look. :D<3 hehe thank you for sharing that ~

LOL i still have to continue watching Parachuting Agent, but i'm still watching Super Rookie... gosh, Eric is so hot. :P<33

I can't wait for JunJin's solo album too. (: yaaaay ~

Guest infinityyy

[Pics] Japan Inspiration #1 Shinhwa Figurines

AHHHH! those are so0 cool! :D

keke. i can tell which one is hyesungieee. <33 i can see andy and dongwan too, i just don't really know about the other three ^^v if only eric still had his orange hair from Wedding.. and minwoo with his purple hair from T.O.P.. and Junnie from Only One.. keke.

japanese fans are gunna go crazy for them--i want one toooo :(

Guest xmkaex

haha shinhwa figurines..cutee ^^

now only if i had a figure of myself and then we could play house. xD j/p-j/p

those picture of shinhwa still make me smile eventhough i've seen them a buncha times..i never get tired of it. ^-^

Guest xmkaex

^thank you ^-^

and you avatar is so cutee. i love minwoo's hair like that. x D

MY FAVORITE CLIP OF SHINHWA AT THE MOMENT:

well its bout dongwan. :D

DONGWAN'S SOLO in the live concert in 2003

«link ^-^

everytime i hear this, i have no doubt that dongwan will be great if he release a solo album.

oh yeah can tell me what the song is?

edit---

yay i own a page...

its been a while ^-^

Guest nutzie

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9GfiMEkkkeA

wheee!! everybody seems so hyper!! especially eric.. he's back to his cute self again!!!

can anybody translate what they're saying though? cos i don't understand anythinggg >_<"

xmkaex from the title in the screen it says jin dam [?] i hope somebody else can clarify it though ^^"

Guest kdrama_luv3r

i just saw this video of junjin check himself out in the mirror!

you can help but smile and giggle!!!

None the less....SUPER HOT!!

Does anyone know what song is playing and who is singing? is a Shinhwa song?

Archived