[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest angel2nyt

HYOLEE?! I love her! That would've been pretty cool if they DID dated. Before I always thought she dated Minwoo, but found out they were just friends..but ocasionally see things about them being exes..so it's weird.

Her loss...although her and Minwoo make such a cute couple..does anyone have pictures?! I didn't really see anything special in Minwoo and ShinAe though..but she seems cool as well. She seems like a tough kind of girl.

:)vietgirl604

yah i just found the article days ago(although it's like 5-6 months old already).. they were still in high school and it was just a blind date

the seo ji young issue made a lot of shinhwa fans angry and during the time she dumped him..she was also facing a lot of issues..so it made things worse for her

i just noticed andy is so secretive about dating.. i cant seem to find anyone who was or is linked to him

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jerrybabie26

yes its true

but she dumped him for ryu shi won

:blink: she dumped him!!!??? something's wrong with her... :blink: how can anyone dump minwoo!!!! i'm so shocked!!!... :rolleyes: hahahahah but its okay... he's free and available for us all ! :D

we should never trust these rumours. LOL they jsut get us girls hyped up!

anyways.. yeah minwoo dated that sharp girl. shes pretty. i liked her. LOL. but after hearing shedumped minwoo.. i thought

"HAH. what a loser"

LOL.

whow us andy with............................ wus he ever with anybdoy?

and wusnt it rumoured that hyesung and lee soo young were together too? LOL

edit: in that picture. eric's eyes are opened. HE KISSES WITH HIS EYES OPEN :o

lol, dongwan as the devil was funny... keke, thats what i do to shinhwa haters... no seriously, i have a pitchfork in my room... haha dont ask why, i wouldnt know... OMG!!! are those PIGS on minwoo's and junjins slippers?!? lol, i notice the randomest things.... lol, i just looked agan, anmd eircs have pigs on them tooo... haha, andys are bees, dongwans are... monkeys? and i dont know what hyesungs are... lol dog? hmm, it reminds me of this one digimon... haha, wow... im supposed to be doing homework, yet im looking at shinhwa slippers instead...

haha i didn't notice that xD. its so cute now that i see it ^-^

yes its true

WAH?!?!?! poor minwoo :(

Guest poloblue

off topic but...

when you guys say shinhwa devil, you guys remind me of this picture:

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a220/PRE...412_60664_1.jpg

puhahha xD silly dongwan

lol the shinhwa devil!!! i will kill her, last night i pissed her off big time. i was on msn talking to *ayu* who sent me some shinhwa emoticons. so i annoyed the shinhwa devil with them and she blocked me, then when she unblocked me, i sent her about 70 dongwan emoticons, cos she said the dongwan emoticon was the most annoying. i managed to get someone else to send them to her while she blocked me too! i lied to them and said the computer wouldn't let me send the dongwan emoticon to her so she believed me and annoyed the shinhwa devil even more! lol lol puahahaha

here they are: shinhwaemoticonsbm2.png

the shinhwa devil told me to f*&k off and that i was an a$$

[pic] Shinhwa Lotteria Ric burger new poster with lyrics!

http://img9.picsplace.to/img9/21/1158590964_1.jpg

Credit: ocean6 + dreamhyeusng@http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forums

Taken from thread ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forums/inde....new#quickreply

to be honest, the burger doesn't look that nice but i want to eat it anyway, only because my shinhwa hyungs advertise them!!!

oh no!!! some shinhwa sisters are gonna cry! nutzie!, its only a drama, not real!!! your shinhwa brother is here, it's alright

yes its true

ryu shi won looks funny! im a guy and i can tell minwoo is better! minwoo seems more cool and less loserish!!!

20/9 [EXCLUSIVE] Shinhwa 'State Of The Art' CF - MediaCorp TV Ch U

Dear all,

From tonight onwards, you'll get to see Shinhwa's STATE OF THE ART album commercial on MediaCorp TV - Ch U! So prior to the release of the cm, here's the telecast time... exclusive to Shinhwa Sarang! So keep your eyes glued to the TV on Channel U at the below times!

WHAT'S ART(repeat) @ 00:00hrs

00:22hrs - Commercial Break 2

NIGHT WALK(repeat) @ 00:30hrs

00:53hrs - Commercial Break 2

100% ENTERTAINMENT(repeat) @ 01:00hrs

01:32hrs - Commercial Break 2

01:45hrs - Commercial Break 3

(Take out with proper credits)

CREDITS: MediaCorp TV - Ch U + minwooLOVESino @ s-shinhwasarang.net

Taken from this thread ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forums/inde...1;boardseen#new

Guest passion8

Minwoo used to date Shin Ae

JunJin used to date Jung Ryeo Won

Dongwan used to date Kim Tae Hee

HyeSung used to date Shoo

Ah this topic is interesting. The only couples that I know publicly announced they're in serious relationships were Minu-Shi-ae and Eric-KHS, Eric-PSY.

I love Eric to death, seriously I do but I seriously think that he has bad taste when it comes to women. I never like the woman he dated as they try too hard to look sweet and beautiful all the time, just pisses me off.

Correct me if I'm wrong but can you date another person who share the same surname as yourself in Korea? the Kim Dongwan, Kim TaeHee dating scenario seems to be erm,,,, funny???

Minu is luckless in love. I can sense that he still hurting from his break-up with Shin-ae. Well, he said he wanted to get married when he's 34, so that's still plenty of time for me to go there and woo him after he returns from his military service *evil laughter*

Shoo sounds familiar. Is she a solo artist?

Seems like Candy Andy is the only one without love scandal. Maybe he's really in love with Eric, kekeke (joking, joking)

-----

Hahahahahaha, look at Eric's twinkling eyes in that PA caps. It looks like one of those female manga character's eyes when they see something they love. Dork!

Guest sunnydays.

anyways.. yeah minwoo dated that sharp girl. shes pretty. i liked her. LOL. but after hearing shedumped minwoo.. i thought

"HAH. what a loser"

LOL.

Hahaha, I'm kinda interested in who dated who... :P I dunno why. Puahaha, i'm just obsessed like that. --;; I would like to know if Andy was ever with anyone, too... But there were clips on youtube, like... JunJin was stuffing some cake into his mouth that Andy got for his girlfriend or something? Atleast that's what the commenters said. O__O;; So, Andy probably had girlfriends, just not celebrities. (: I think that's so adorable ~ I wanna know JunJin & Dongwan's love lives. (; LOL ~

OMGG WHEN I SAW THE PICTURE, I THOUGHT THAT TOO!! I found it so weird... I was like, "O__O ERIC WHAT ARE YOU DOING" but maybe it's for the drama?... like, maybe Eric was taken by surprised. The girl seems like the agressive-type. PUAHAHA. I don't know. :D

Guest katelin_kim

WOW , i didn't know that girl dumped MW . aydada , that girl doesn't know what to cherish and wat not . ><

Dong Wan and Hyolee were on a blind date in High schul ??? that's really funny , but i mean come on they make a great couple^_^. And the Kim Dong Wan , Kim Tae Hee thing is kinda not true.

About JunJin oppa was rumoured dating KIM tAE hEE , i think because they did a drama 2gether ," Kumiho". That 's why there were rumours about them dating , but i dont think it's true though .

Eric , everyone knows already.

Hye Sung and Soo Young????? They did luk like a perfect couple , remember in YSMM they were singing 2gether . They both have the angelic voice.

HHAHAHHAHA, Candy Andy is the one who never has any scandal. hahha, funny. I remembered in Xman , he was teased by JunJin when they were playing Dangjunghaji . J2 mentioned that Andy is dying to have a scandal .^_^ . That's really funny . Or maybe because he is surrounded by pretty boys such as Eric , J2, MW, DW and HS, his standard raised and no girl is gud enough 4 him ^_^ . I am just Kidding.

Guest theLEGEND

The bolded ones, I'm pretty sure dated. And yes, and Kim HeeSun.

DOES ANYONE HAVE PICS OF THE GUYS WITH THE EXES, OR RUMORED EXES?!

Ahh.. Thank you for the info~ I wanna see their pics too :P

Ah this topic is interesting. The only couples that I know publicly announced they're in serious relationships were Minu-Shi-ae and Eric-KHS, Eric-PSY.

I love Eric to death, seriously I do but I seriously think that he has bad taste when it comes to women. I never like the woman he dated as they try too hard to look sweet and beautiful all the time, just pisses me off.

Correct me if I'm wrong but can you date another person who share the same surname as yourself in Korea? the Kim Dongwan, Kim TaeHee dating scenario seems to be erm,,,, funny???

Minu is luckless in love. I can sense that he still hurting from his break-up with Shin-ae. Well, he said he wanted to get married when he's 34, so that's still plenty of time for me to go there and woo him after he returns from his military service *evil laughter*

Shoo sounds familiar. Is she a solo artist?

Seems like Candy Andy is the only one without love scandal. Maybe he's really in love with Eric, kekeke (joking, joking)

Shoo from S.E.S :)

I know, Andy's love life seems to be very private but I've seen the video like FLiPSiDE said where JunJin was stuffing some cake and there's Andy and this girl..

WOW , i didn't know that girl dumped MW . aydada , that girl doesn't know what to cherish and wat not . ><

Dong Wan and Hyolee were on a blind date in High schul ??? that's really funny , but i mean come on they make a great couple^_^. And the Kim Dong Wan , Kim Tae Hee thing is kinda not true.

About JunJin oppa was rumoured dating KIM tAE hEE , i think because they did a drama 2gether ," Kumiho". That 's why there were rumours about them dating , but i dont think it's true though .

Eric , everyone knows already.

Hye Sung and Soo Young????? They did luk like a perfect couple , remember in YSMM they were singing 2gether . They both have the angelic voice.

HHAHAHHAHA, Candy Andy is the one who never has any scandal. hahha, funny. I remembered in Xman , he was teased by JunJin when they were playing Dangjunghaji . J2 mentioned that Andy is dying to have a scandal .^_^ . That's really funny . Or maybe because he is surrounded by pretty boys such as Eric , J2, MW, DW and HS, his standard raised and no girl is gud enough 4 him ^_^ . I am just Kidding.

Speaking of "Gumiho" you know, while watching that drama.. I didn't know that he's JunJin from SHinhwa :sweatingbullets: (at that time, I'm not a Shinhwa fan) and seeing him so cold, serious and mysterious.. I thought he's like that in real life but guess what.. he's sure a very good actor. He's so different from his personalities :D

Yeah.. Sungie and Soo Young looks good as a couple and I've seen X-Man's Japan Special, I thought he looks good with Jang Hee Jin too :P aahh.. who doesn't want him to become their boyfriends? :P

Guest vietgirl604

"HAH. what a loser"

LOL.

LOL his eyes were probably opened for the drama... I'm sure Eric kisses with his eyes CLOSED in real life.. Haha I still like JiYoung..it's just HER loss...I wonder if she has any regrets though..I mean, come on. LEE MINWOO!

lol the shinhwa devil!!! i will kill her, last night i pissed her off big time. i was on msn talking to *ayu* who sent me some shinhwa emoticons. so i annoyed the shinhwa devil with them and she blocked me, then when she unblocked me, i sent her about 70 dongwan emoticons, cos she said the dongwan emoticon was the most annoying. i managed to get someone else to send them to her while she blocked me too! i lied to them and said the computer wouldn't let me send the dongwan emoticon to her so she believed me and annoyed the shinhwa devil even more! lol lol puahahaha

here they are: http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/3173/sh...moticonsbm2.png

the shinhwa devil told me to f*&k off and that i was an a$$

to be honest, the burger doesn't look that nice but i want to eat it anyway, only because my shinhwa hyungs advertise them!!!

oh no!!! some shinhwa sisters are gonna cry! nutzie!, its only a drama, not real!!! your shinhwa brother is here, it's alright

ryu shi won looks funny! im a guy and i can tell minwoo is better! minwoo seems more cool and less loserish!!!

The emoticons are so cute! You should use them when talking to me so I can save them lols. But I don't think you should bug her about Shinhwa anymore. I mean, if she doesn't like them, she doesn't like them. Nothing we can do about it. Might as well be peaceful with everyone, especially since she's your friend, and like Shinhwa yourself. Although Shinhwa is GREAT, I'm sure they don't want you doing that to an anti. But! Thats just my opinion.

--

I just saw the pictures of Eric in the drama and OMGOSH..they're kissing! If I feel this jealous, hurt and sad...I wonder how PSY feels seeing it? I'm sure she feels more jealous but in a way, not jealous because SHE'S his girlfriend...lols.

From memory:

Eric dated Kim Hee Sun for a few years and was quite serious to a point where the "M" word was mentioned. There was an article, I believe during the beginning of the 5th album where they asked if the members believed in true love and Hyesung said "yes" and that he was jealous of Eric for finding it (with KHS). They broke up sometime during or after the 6th album and he started dating PSY two years ago.

Lee Minwoo dated Seo Ji Young from SHARP but yes, she dumped him for Ryu Shi Won (the girl is just crazy, I think). He then was dating Shin Ae on and off and the two just broke up earlier this year? I think.

Dongwan is like Andy, his personal life is quite hard to peep into, but I believe last year around June he revealed that he recently broke up with his girlfriend who was around 20 yrs old or so? Can't remember. Anyways, they met at church and started dating but he broke up with her cause he wasn't a very good boyfriend, not being able to do the things a boyfriend should do due to his schedules. IMO, I think he's a great guy cause he let her go knowing that it'd be best for her to be with someone who could be there for her and not have such a crazy schedule. "Set Free" the song from Shinhwa's 7th album was written by Dongwan and he wrote it for his ex. Great song. That "Hyori" bit was true and quite funny and cute.

Hyesung dated Shoo (from SES) for a few years back when Shinhwa was still with SM, but they broke up and it broke his heart. Not sure what happened but RUMOR has it that she cheated on him or something. (Again, if it is true...WHAT THE HECK ARE THESE GIRLS THINKING??!!!) He's also rumored to be with or have dated Yoo Min, the firl from "Stained Glass" with Lee Dong Gun. Note: Shoo is now with Lee Dong Wook from "My Girl".

JunJin...where do I start? LOL. He use to date Shim Eun Jin from BabyVox; Kim Hyo Jin from "She came back/Ice Girl", and a few other non celebs. This boy can never stay single, hehe.

Andy...lol, adorable Andy. He had a scandal with Kim Gyu Ri (she's in an upcoming drama this year), apparently they were spotted eating together at a restuarant and people thought they were there together but they were actually there with their staff members. People mistook that as a date. He was also interested in Kim Yu Mi from "Pearl Necklace" with Kim Min Jong. He apparently liked her a lot that he had his manager call her manager to ask for her number but was unsuccessful. Haven't heard anything since. She is, I think, 24 yrs old but she looks WAY older than that in my opinion.

Well, that's about it, from my books (memory) since becoming a fan of Shinhwa 3 yrs ago. Remember, not all of these are facts, they're just rumors and things I've read or heard on the web. Some of them, as stated, are true and have been in the news. I'm sure you all have read them as well.

Guest vignette

If it's true that Shoo cheated on Sungie then it was never meant to be. And seriously they were too young then so it's kinda expected.

I'm touched by Dongwan letting the girl go because he can't do what is expected of him. It must have hurt a lot but in the end it was for the best.

I too have a gut feeling that Minwoo is still hurting from his breakup with Shin Ae but I hope in time he can find someone who will love him as much as he does.

Archived