[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

AHHHH!!!!

THANKSSSSS SOOOOOOO MUCH xmkaex for posting that awesome explanation of the MV!!!

The person that did this anaylsis is realllly cleaver!!!

I would have never thought about all those points! esp. the part that the MV is a flashback, that the very beginning (the shaky part of MV) was actually the most recent present.

GOODDDD MV!!!! :D

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest katelin_kim

well , so sad for KHS and Eric , i mean they make a great couple, huhu, why did her parents have to care so much about the age , i think she is only 3 years older than him , that's not a big gap . ><. they are so conservative . By the way , i saw someone asked for their pics, i wanna have a glimpse 2 , ^_^.

I know that Eric is really ......., he loves to surprise people , that's wat Shinhwa said about Eric in YSMM . hihihi, that makes me love him more, he luks like a type of guy who is very calm and matured, but in fact , it's all the opposite^_^ Can't tell by the luk.

I HAVE TO SAY , PSY is damn LUCKY

CORRECTION: Sorry but I made a mistake when I said "ostrich". It was bothering me so I confirmed and "nak-ta" means camel. So Eric was doing camel dance NOT ostrich dance.

Which is funnier???? LOL! camel or ostrich????

"Mommie" Alice

mommie alice thank you for the summary and translation!!! i almost choked on my food at the ostrich part >_<" we all knew that eric's that silly, but i didn't think he would act that way with his girlfriend too.. i thought he'll be all romantic and sweet.. hahahahh the ostrich just cracked me up real bad..

about him not complementing, didn't andy say [in ysmm shinhwa episode] that he doesn't like giving compliments, nor receiving them?

i want to watch the episode now..

Guest sunnydays.

I just finished watching YSMM and here's summary of what was said. If I made error in any part of the translation, please feel free to correct me.

OMG... thank you so much for the translations!<3 I LOVED reading, even if I felt so jealous about the kissing part. and the telephone number part. LOLOL. (; Waaahh, they sound so much like a cute couple! And so like... normal. O__O Well ofcourse, they're humans too, but I sometimes tend to think that celebrities are "different"... I dunno. :P Ahh, Eric seems like such an awesome boyfriend. I love the surprising stuff he does. And the camel dance... HAHA oh my gosh. XD And PSY seems like such a sweet girlfriend. I love the part when she said that he made her anxious/nervous when they first met... SO CUTE. Man, they're very compatible~ Argggh lucky her. I want an Eric. LOL XD;; Anyway, thanks again for the translations. (:

HAHA and the picture of Dongwan up there... soo funny. XD;

Guest tiffyisashinhwafreak!

Oh, My, my...when was the last time i posted XD a long time ago...anywaies...yeah....i just wanted to remind everyone to VOTE FOR SHINHWA [look at my siggy ^^]

thank you ^^ but yeah..i'm like lost in this thread now, too :lol: but that's okay...i'm like so busy with school..i hate school :fury:

Guest vietgirl604

yupz... was the ex the ger whom DONGWAN met while he was at the church filming a movie?? i also read somewhere tt DONGWAN felt really bad abt it... bcos he didnt had much time to spend time with her.. tts the downside of being a celebrity coz i think his ex was just a regular college ger... still, he is just so sweet... at least writing a song for her... SIGH...

A regular college girl?! Aww, that's so sweet then. But then if I were her, I'd cry everytime I listen to the song and I'll probably listen to it all the time. I mean, if my bf is a Shinhwa member and wrote me a song, it'll become my FAVORITE song lols. He's so sweet..but aww, so sad that they didn't work out. I like hearing them with regular girls...it seems cooler.

I find it so interesting that Shinhwa members dated 2 most beautiful Korean women in Korea. WOW! They sure know how to pick them.

But then I'm wondering...they said they want to marry and have kids....(I may be wrong but in the interviews when they mentioned being married...they sounded like they wated normal family life with kids)....

How are they going to have normal family life if they date only famous celebrities? Unless once they are married their wives give up their careers to be housewives..but then that's very rare case and it seems all the celebrity wives eventually comes back to screen...

I guess you gals just have to volunteer to marry them so you gals can provide normal, stable, happy family life! LOL!

"Mommie" Alice

P.S. If only I wasn't married with 2 grown up children I would volunteer along with you gals! I would even go to cooking class and I hate cooking! LOL!

Kim TaeHee, I'm not completely sure. Just been hearing it everywhere but yeah, they DO have great taste. I'm not really into celebrity-celebrity couples..but yeah. I would volunteer to be Minwoo's or Eric's wife any day! I'll give them a BIG BIG family if they wanted! LOL..and I'm scared to death of the thought of giving birth already..I'm only 16! But for them, I'd bare ANY pain. Haha..too ba you can't volunteer with us. But! We don't even GOT a chance to volunteer...

mommie alice thank you for the summary and translation!!! i almost choked on my food at the ostrich part >_<" we all knew that eric's that silly, but i didn't think he would act that way with his girlfriend too.. i thought he'll be all romantic and sweet.. hahahahh the ostrich just cracked me up real bad..

about him not complementing, didn't andy say [in ysmm shinhwa episode] that he doesn't like giving compliments, nor receiving them?

i want to watch the episode now..

He doesn't like receiving compliments either?! So when I meet him--if I ever do--I can't tell him he's so good looking?! Madness! LOL..

off topic but...

when you guys say shinhwa devil, you guys remind me of this picture:

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a220/PRE...412_60664_1.jpg

puhahha xD silly dongwan

Haha that picture is adorable and wow, that's Park Hanbyul. Is it Halloween or is she just dressed up for nothing?

well , so sad for KHS and Eric , i mean they make a great couple, huhu, why did her parents have to care so much about the age , i think she is only 3 years older than him , that's not a big gap . ><. they are so conservative . By the way , i saw someone asked for their pics, i wanna have a glimpse 2 , ^_^.

I know that Eric is really ......., he loves to surprise people , that's wat Shinhwa said about Eric in YSMM . hihihi, that makes me love him more, he luks like a type of guy who is very calm and matured, but in fact , it's all the opposite^_^ Can't tell by the luk.

I HAVE TO SAY , PSY is damn LUCKY

Yeah, Eric is so awesome. I wonder, did they break up on the spot when her parents wouldn't allow them to get married? ...anyone know more about them? It's so sad hearing this because they made a fantastic couple.

CORRECTION: Sorry but I made a mistake when I said "ostrich". It was bothering me so I confirmed and "nak-ta" means camel. So Eric was doing camel dance NOT ostrich dance.

"Mommie" Alice

They're both funny! But I can picture the ostrich one more LOL.

[pic] Shinhwa Lotteria Ric burger new poster with lyrics!

http://img9.picsplace.to/img9/21/1158590964_1.jpg

DO NOT HOTLINK AND TAKE OUT WITH FULL EXACT PROPER CREDITS

Credit: ocean6 + dreamhyeusng@http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forums

Taken from thread ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forums/inde....new#quickreply

It's so cute how they have little slippers in the end of the bed...Eric's ones are way too cute..

:)vietgirl604

Guest angel2nyt

thanks mommie aliceeee for the translation summary thing. hehehe. thats so cute. rofl, erics so immature and hilaroius and sexy LOLS. waht a perfect bf. damn psy is so lucky!!

the ostrich thing is just HILARIOUS! omg. im going to do that now LOL.

*tilts head* "look, im an ostritch" then my friends are gon be like :crazy: uhh i dun noe u and they'll be askin why im doing it.

"cuz eric pretends to be an ostrich" :w00t:

kimtaehee eh. i thought that wus jus a rumour? LOL i saw it in the newspaper b4. cept it wus that she had a crush on him? or wus it that they were dating.. but they were like 'no, we're jsut firends'

but hmm

ive seen a couple pics of dongwan w/ park hanbyul. is that totally random or what? did THEY go out b4 too :o

i wuldnt mind. hot couples hot couples. dongwans so witty. i wnat a cool bf like him.

about the kim tae hee and dongwan..

i think it was just a rumor..

i think it was because they were seen in public together but they both denied it and said they were just good friends..but you know how dongwan is with his lovelife.. so we never really know..

however i saw this article that said dongwan dated hyori..

it was something like a blind date before they became famous

Guest coolieever

lol, dongwan as the devil was funny... keke, thats what i do to shinhwa haters... no seriously, i have a pitchfork in my room... haha dont ask why, i wouldnt know... OMG!!! are those PIGS on minwoo's and junjins slippers?!? lol, i notice the randomest things.... lol, i just looked agan, anmd eircs have pigs on them tooo... haha, andys are bees, dongwans are... monkeys? and i dont know what hyesungs are... lol dog? hmm, it reminds me of this one digimon... haha, wow... im supposed to be doing homework, yet im looking at shinhwa slippers instead...

Guest angel2nyt

"Mommie" Alice

both are funny but i think the ostrich is funnier cause i cant seem to imagine a camel dance.. hahaha

eric is one weird adorable guy

Guest theLEGEND

This is what I've heard from somewhere before.. I'm not 100% sure though :P

Minwoo used to date Shin Ae

JunJin used to date Jung Ryeo Won

Dongwan used to date Kim Tae Hee

HyeSung used to date Shoo

I don't know about Eric and Andy (now I know that Eric used to date Kim Hee Sun) ;)

[EDIT]

I own this page~ xD

Guest angel2nyt

eh.. i also read somewhere yesterday that minwoo used to date seo ji young from s#arp.. is that true??

yes its true

but she dumped him for ryu shi won

Guest vietgirl604

about the kim tae hee and dongwan..

i think it was just a rumor..

i think it was because they were seen in public together but they both denied it and said they were just good friends..but you know how dongwan is with his lovelife.. so we never really know..

however i saw this article that said dongwan dated hyori..

it was something like a blind date before they became famous

HYOLEE?! I love her! That would've been pretty cool if they DID dated. Before I always thought she dated Minwoo, but found out they were just friends..but ocasionally see things about them being exes..so it's weird.

This is what I've heard from somewhere before.. I'm not 100% sure though :P

Minwoo used to date Shin Ae

JunJin used to date Jung Ryeo Won

Dongwan used to date Kim Tae Hee

HyeSung used to date Shoo

I don't know about Eric and Andy (now I know that Eric used to date Kim Hee Sun) ;)

[EDIT]

I own this page~ xD

The bolded ones, I'm pretty sure dated. And yes, and Kim HeeSun.

..I can't see the picture! Are they hugging?! Kissing?! How is she lucky?!?!

yes its true

but she dumped him for ryu shi won

Her loss...although her and Minwoo make such a cute couple..does anyone have pictures?! I didn't really see anything special in Minwoo and ShinAe though..but she seems cool as well. She seems like a tough kind of girl.

DOES ANYONE HAVE PICS OF THE GUYS WITH THE EXES, OR RUMORED EXES?!

:)vietgirl604

Archived