[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vietgirl604

I think PSY may have been asked to talk about/answer some questions regarding her going out with Eric. I don't see her as a bad person or anything, yet. It's not like she's done anything bad and I don't think she's using Eric or anything. He's probably smart enough to not go out with someone like that. I admit I'm totally jealous and envious of PSY for having Eric as her "boyfriend" ...lucky lucky girl. But yeah, she seems pretty cool.

gaxlod Thanks for those gifs and pictures. I love the Minwoo picture. I swear, he has THE sexiest jawline! I love that picture.

Fa la la la la...hopefully Shinhwa WILL take home the Daesang...I know it'll make them so happy again.

:)vietgirl604

Guest sunnydays.

Comments about PSY... I actually don't dislike her, even though i'm sooo jealous. :P And I agree with vietgirl604 that Eric is smart enough to go out with someone sweet and nice. Nothing but the best for Eric ~ :D I think she's pretty, although in some pictures she looks kinda awkward... she looked better before her surgery, but nevertheless, she's still very good looking. (: Good luck to her and Eric. (even though deep inside i'm crying. LOLOL)

SHINHWA DREAMS! I dreamt that there was this weird monster thing coming after me in some parking lot, and I was like... trapped between the cars or something. o__O;; I was like on a field trip... and Eric comes running, and tries to kill the monster with like, a sledgehammer... and I was yelling, "NO ERIC, YOU'RE GOING TO GET HURT!" but he just kept trying to kill the monster. :D Ahh my dear hero. Puahaha<3

Grrr, I seriously need to catch up on Project Orange. --;; I appologize to everyone. School is getting on my nerves. u__u

Yeah, PSY isn't that bad. I HATED HER CHARACTER IN 'MY GIRL' THOUGH >=[

but she's a pretty damn good actress. haha. she used to look really different. anyways this thread isn't about PSY but about SHINHWA so enough about her.

whats new with our boys? i've beeen SOO behind. with camp and all and student council elections. AHH. btw btw btw. guess what. for good luck. i wore something ORANGE LOLS. so maybe if i win the elections... i'll know its because i was giving the luck of SHINHWA <3

PSY is ok but in my own opinion, i don't really like her though. I heard some people saying that she is dating w/ Eric is because so that she will be famous...something like boosting up her popularity.

Anyways, hope Eric oppa is happy with her...I like KHS better.

Guest poloblue

^ who's KHS?????

i heard from somewhere in here that dongwan went out with someone named Kim Hee Sun. who's that??????

by the way, today, actually, just a few minutes ago, the shinhwa devil said that we are all losers!!!!! well, she'll be in for a fright on her birthday!!!!! i'll dye her hair orange while she's asleep, lol lol!

Guest angel2nyt

angelix that's for sharing dongwan's diary entry..

gosh...he's sssoooo random this days that i think its either he has nothing to do or he has been thinking too much

the psy 'confession' is one of the most-talked about in daum yesterday...

and even here

i dont want to comment on it anymore since i haven't watched it yet

but there was something in psy's blog that hinted that some people did not like what she did

Guest coolieever

lol, the shinhwa devil has issues.... ill make her do my homework... haha, rawr... disney is evil, can you believe there isnt a disney character that wears orange? lol, i think tigger is the only one.... well, im gonna make my own disney princess... she was trapped in a magic castle when 6 wonderfully hot singers (shinhwa) rescued her from the shinhwa devil... lol... i should sell that story to disney... haha, the orange princess... keke, okay, enough about my made-up disney princess.... i need to start on homework... right after i watch some random shinihwa mvs... lol

Guest katelin_kim

^ who's KHS?????

i heard from somewhere in here that dongwan went out with someone named Kim Hee Sun. who's that??????

by the way, today, actually, just a few minutes ago, the shinhwa devil said that we are all losers!!!!! well, she'll be in for a fright on her birthday!!!!! i'll dye her hair orange while she's asleep, lol lol!

Kim He e Sun is one of my fav't actress , she was also known as Korea 's beauty . She starred in a lot of dramas and movies such as My Fair Lady(with Ko Soo), Sad Sonata (with Kwon Sang Woo),the Myt h with Jakie Chan , ....., and the most recent is Smile Again with Lee Dong Gun . here are her pics.

kimhesun.jpg

2.jpg

But i don't think she went out with Dong wan , i think she did go out with Eric in the past ^_^

Guest theLEGEND

From what I heard, Dongwan went out with Kim Tae Hee before :unsure:

lol, the shinhwa devil has issues.... ill make her do my homework... haha, rawr... disney is evil, can you believe there isnt a disney character that wears orange? lol, i think tigger is the only one.... well, im gonna make my own disney princess... she was trapped in a magic castle when 6 wonderfully hot singers (shinhwa) rescued her from the shinhwa devil... lol... i should sell that story to disney... haha, the orange princess... keke, okay, enough about my made-up disney princess.... i need to start on homework... right after i watch some random shinihwa mvs... lol

How about winnie the pooh & pluto?? Aren't their skin/fur orange color too? :P

^ who's KHS?????

hahahaha.. that wasn't dongwan you bum.. it was eric who went out with kim hee sun.. i heard they almost got married/engaged or something, but her parents didn't like him cos he wasn't as successful as kim hee sun at that time, that's why they broke up.. but i bet her parents feel like jumping down the highest building in korea for not letting her marry him, cos he's the hottest guy in korea.. what the hell, in the whole world.. at least in nutzie's world =P

Guest angel2nyt

Kim He e Sun is one of my fav't actress , she was also known as Korea 's beauty . She starred in a lot of dramas and movies such as My Fair Lady(with Ko Soo), Sad Sonata (with Kwon Sang Woo),the Myt h with Jakie Chan , ....., and the most recent is Smile Again with Lee Dong Gun . here are her pics.

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g284/smi...WA/kimhesun.jpg

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g284/smi...6/SHINHWA/2.jpg

But i don't think she went out with Dong wan , i think she did go out with Eric in the past ^_^

what do you mean was also known?

i still think she IS the no. 1 korean beauty.. she is so pretty

and yes she did go out with eric in the past to the point that eric asked her if they could get married but khs mom didnt allow an engagement because eric was/is too young for kim hee sun

Guest superstar`kiss

i <3 khs UP THERE. Yeah, its true. Her and Eric were together before. It was during the 4th album or almost at the end of the 3rd. ;)

I just finished watching YSMM and here's summary of what was said. If I made error in any part of the translation, please feel free to correct me.

Kang Ho Dong asked PSY where did they first kiss and when and she revealed that because she and Eric was little drunk, she doesn't remember where but they kissed the next day after they met. (I think she meant day after 1st date because she revealed that Eric didn't pay attention to her first).

In the beginning of the show, both Kang Ho Dong and PSY said "him" instead of naming Eric and then she "accidently" spilled his name. On purpose????

KHD asked when they go out on date, who pays and PSY said most of the time Eric pays and when she pays she usually pay for cheaper stuff and she makes big deal out of it.

PSY said Eric asked for her name and then for telephone number. Eric just took her phone and punched in his number and then send it so he can get her telephone number. Eventhough Eric is the one who asked for the telephone first, he didn't call right away...he made her curious/anxious....

KHO asked if she was hoping Eric would ask for her telephone and she answered yes.

QUESTION TO YSMM: When do you feel your girlfriend/boyfriend is cowardly or unfair (bi-kup)? I think that's the translation for bi-kup? cowardly or unfair?

KHD asked: Eric is wonderful and great but when do you feel Eric is unfair?

PSY: He's not bi-kup (unfair) but he's sometimes farfetched. Like he'll hide and jump out. Like closet...he'll wait until PSY opens the closet.

PSY: She asked him isn't he tired of waiting and he told her when the person is surprised by him, he forget all the hardship because he's happy he surprised/scared the person.

KHD asked: Eric dance for you right?

PSY: She wants to see Eric's great dance but not even once has he shown her his wonderful/great dance. He instead sticks his head out and walks funny and tells her he is a camel (sorry at first I thought it was ostrich but it's camel).

KHD: When do you fight, what do you fight about?

PSY: Not fighting but if they don't feel good to each other, they give each other thinking time. When she feels they cooled down, she'll give him a phone call and Eric will apologize.

PSY said they been dating for almost 2 years and everything Eric does his surprise act, PSY get surprised everytime. For example, because Eric was hiding in the closet before, when she opens closet she'll be careful expecting Eric in the closet but everytime is different places...like he'll pop out from under bed...lying on the floor.

Question to PSY: Does Eric tell you in detail you are pretty?

PSY: She said she forces him to tell him...for example, in her new movie, she has fake bangs and she pretended she cut her real hair and sent photo via phone to Eric. He told her to glue it right back...all she wanted from him was for him to tell her she looked pretty so she told him, can't you just said it's pretty since it's already cut and then Eric will say, yes, it's pretty. So she has to force compliments out of him.

That about summarize it.

I'm waiting to download Andy's Learn Word game in CB but it just won't download! Hopefully when I'm asleep it'll download!

"Mommie" Alice

P.S. I have to admit, PSY is very "girly" like so I can see why Eric likes her.

Guest angel2nyt

yah.. i noticed that psy is very girly when i watched her interviews for my girl..she seems so delicate..

oh dear.. i cant believe he does the surprising thing to shi yeon too..

hahaha

He told her to glue it right back

hahaha..

i woned a page and.............

aahhh.. i forgot to thank alikim for translating

can i call you mommie alice too?

ooohh!! thanks soo much for the translations mommie alice...x333. :]. i really wanted to kno what she said. lolz.

la la la..i found another clubbox to download shinhwa stuff at.

http://clubbox.co.kr/allthatshinhwa2

^u have to be a member tho..buh itz instant..u dun have to wait for the acceptance or wahtever. alsoooo...sum of the episodes like really old...like DongGuhDongLak..nd i think they're better quality than the ones at bestshinhwa..which were mostly juss clips. (the titles on the side r korean..buh wen u click on the category..the files themselves have english underneath the korean titles.)

i'll go search for sum more. ooh!! we should make a list of clubboxes..puahh. like..i kno the wunz people usually use..buh maybe other wunz? that people don't kno of or sumting? that would be cool. =]

edit:

i found another wun..buh i think the clubbox doesn't have a lot..buh i guess there are treasures to be found. this clubbox u dun have to join to look at it.

http://clubbox.co.kr/edmsja

Guest vietgirl604

Kim HeeSun went out with ERIC. I think they made such a lovely couple. But yeah, they were going to get married but KHS's parents didn't allow it cause Eric was younger than her. Age is just a number! Omgosh,l they would've been so good together...does anyone have pictures of them together?! I think I saw a gif of them kissing once and I was like OH MY GOSH, and almost cried but LOL..yeah

Kim TaeHee...she dated Dongwan? I heard about that too and wow..usually I'd be like "Dongwan's so lucky.." but Kim TaeHee is a great person..so yeah, they're both lucky. Wonder why THEY broke up though. Does anyone have pictures of them?

I just finished watching YSMM and here's summary of what was said. If I made error in any part of the translation, please feel free to correct me.

Kang Ho Dong asked PSY where did they first kiss and when and she revealed that because she and Eric was little drunk, she doesn't remember where but they kissed the next day after they met. (I think she meant day after 1st date because she revealed that Eric didn't pay attention to her first).

In the beginning of the show, both Kang Ho Dong and PSY said "him" instead of naming Eric and then she "accidently" spilled his name. On purpose????

KHD asked when they go out on date, who pays and PSY said most of the time Eric pays and when she pays she usually pay for cheaper stuff and she makes big deal out of it.

PSY said Eric asked for her name and then for telephone number. Eric just took her phone and punched in his number and then send it so he can get her telephone number. Eventhough Eric is the one who asked for the telephone first, he didn't call right away...he made her curious/anxious....

KHO asked if she was hoping Eric would ask for her telephone and she answered yes.

QUESTION TO YSMM: When do you feel your girlfriend/boyfriend is cowardly or unfair (bi-kup)? I think that's the translation for bi-kup? cowardly or unfair?

KHD asked: Eric is wonderful and great but when do you feel Eric is unfair?

PSY: He's not bi-kup (unfair) but he's sometimes farfetched. Like he'll hide and jump out. Like closet...he'll wait until PSY opens the closet.

PSY: She asked him isn't he tired of waiting and he told her when the person is surprised by him, he forget all the hardship because he's happy he surprised/scared the person.

KHD asked: Eric dance for you right?

PSY: She wants to see Eric's great dance but not even once has he shown her his wonderful/great dance. He instead sticks his head out and walks funny and tells her he is an ostrich.

KHD: When do you fight, what do you fight about?

PSY: Not fighting but if they don't feel good to each other, they give each other thinking time. When she feels they cooled down, she'll give him a phone call and Eric will apologize.

PSY said they been dating for almost 2 years and everything Eric does his surprise act, PSY get surprised everytime. For example, because Eric was hiding in the closet before, when she opens closet she'll be careful expecting Eric in the closet but everytime is different places...like he'll pop out from under bed...lying on the floor.

Question to PSY: Does Eric tell you in detail you are pretty?

PSY: She said she forces him to tell him...for example, in her new movie, she has fake bangs and she pretended she cut her real hair and sent photo via phone to Eric. He told her to glue it right back...all she wanted from him was for him to tell her she looked pretty so she told him, can't you just said it's pretty since it's already cut and then Eric will say, yes, it's pretty. So she has to force compliments out of him.

That about summarize it.

I'm waiting to download Andy's Learn Word game in CB but it just won't download! Hopefully when I'm asleep it'll download!

"Mommie" Alice

P.S. I have to admit, PSY is very "girly" like so I can see why Eric likes her.

She sounds like any normal girl..which is pretty cool. LOL..It's so funny how Eric told her to glue it back on..LOL...I would've totally said what she said..about telling her she's pretty since it's already cut hahas. Yeah, she's pretty girly..

Eric is so adorable with the surprising people thing. Hilarious that he does it to his own girlfriend. She probably hates it but loves it at the same time lmao. HOw cute. He doesn't dance for her? ...Maybe just for fans?! HEHEHE...but the ostrich thing is hilarious too.

Reading that made me SOOOO sad that I'm not his girlfriend. He seems so PERFECT. But they seem like just any regular couple...except the guy is ONE OF THE HOTTEST in the world. Oh yeah, why does ERIC have to apologize?! LOL..is it because he's the guy? ...

Anyways wow...now I want to see the show for myself.

:)vietgirl604

^ who's KHS?????

who's the shinhwa devil? im kinda lost..hehe :sweatingbullets:

haha that's like what he did to the other shinhwa members xD. if you guys watched the yashimanman episode shinhwa was on you'll know what im talking about.

Thank you for the links. Keep them coming! LOL!

It's really amazing what is out there.....just when I think I downloaded everything, there's more treasures to be found in everyone's clubboxes.

Thank you.

"Mommie" Alice

la la la..i found another clubbox to download shinhwa stuff at.

i'll go search for sum more. ooh!! we should make a list of clubboxes..puahh. like..i kno the wunz people usually use..buh maybe other wunz? that people don't kno of or sumting? that would be cool. =]

edit:

i found another wun..buh i think the clubbox doesn't have a lot..buh i guess there are treasures to be found. this clubbox u dun have to join to look at it.

Archived