[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

^ chun il yoohon is from their first album

from the pics, it looked like alotta fans in thailand... but yea, it is disappointing when the stadium is so huge and its only half filled... but i believe our boys won't be too disappointed. they have lotsa fans everywhere!! i can't wait for the singapore concert!! ^__________________^

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shinhwa will be participating in the U:US Concert in Dongdaemun, Korea.

Many fans are quite nervous because Shinhwa will have just finished their concert in Thailand.

It is quite courageous of them to involve themselves in another concert just for their loving fans, Shinhwa Changjo.

Below, is a poster of the event.

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/1609/2006081801yv3.jpg

Ahh. When I saw the U:US in the picture I thought they were coming to the USA along with other Korean artists until I read what you wrote :vicx: I guess we can only hope again :lol:

Guest nutzie

from the pics, it doesn't even look empty at all!! what the hell?? hopefully that's what shinhwa saw that night ^^"

the animality is shoo cutee!! and eric's really distinguishable with that haircut of his.. it's not like it's a bad thing, but i realized, before he cut his hair, everybody had a fairly long hairstyle, and now the trend has been broken..

ahh, those fans are so lucky to celebrate junjin's birthday.. me want tooooO~!!!!!

coolieever i have that picture that i think you want, but i didn't upload it to any site, so if you want it, can you pm me your email? and then i'll send it over..

Guest kenchung9

miss':bella dear, please remember to credit your news and pic that you posted :D

chun il yoo hon, which album is that??

I heard that the bangkok tickets are very expensive.. and most thais fan cannot afford it..

so i believe it's not because Shinhwa is not well known there.. it's just that the tix are too ex, most fans cannot afford it..

plus Shinhwa didn't have much promotion there.. I"m just glad that there were about 4000++ fans there..

shinhwa 's ticket cheaper than TVXQ ticket , i think it's not good sale cause they're not well known in thailand and organizer didn't promote there concert in thailand while tvxq concert can sale 99.99 % on first day that ticket available

althrought concert have a few fans but shinhwa 's performance so cool . they're so cute.

Guest nutzie

ahhh, i just watched the japanese version of throw your fist.. the rapping part is still korean though, i think they just redid the singing parts..

come to think of it, eric's really good at acting gangster.. i realized it after watching the scene he has at the parking lot with dongwan [they're sizing each other up] and eric's face, dude i swear, if i have somebody doing that while looking at me, i would shove a car right up his butt >_<" but of course, he's my lovely man eric.. i can't do that.. if he does that in front of me, i would just melt into a puddle of nutzie..

on a totally unrelated note, my friend has officially branded me a crazy retard.. retard for being retarded, and crazy, well, for being so crazy about shinhwa.. i got so excited everytime we get into a conversation about shinhwa, i would start jumping on the spot, pretty embarassing for my friends, when i do that in the mall -_-"

Guest vietgirl604

miss':bella Thank you for showing the pictures.

Oh my gosh. They are so unbelieveably hot! The outfits are nice..except for one MinWoo shirt LOL! He's so funny and sexy in the shirt at the same time. But I got to say..those pictures of Eric made me fall madly in love with him all over again and even more. I think I like him equally with MinWoo again. I remember once having to be forced to pick between them..but I don't ever want to do that again.

I can't get over how hot Eric is..sorry. But yeah, the concert looked so fun. They celebrated Jin's birthday. And the bunny ears hahas. The stadium looked pretty packed..? Glad they had fun and hope the best for their next concerts. =)

:)vietgirl604

:D:D Just came back from the concert.

I think the concert was not too bad. In conversely, it's very great!! Eventhough the people in the concert hall was not much but there were loud scream of fans in the hall.

We had a chance to sing happy birthday song to Junjin. It's very lovely time. Jin was so cute. I think thai fans try to do their best for Shinhwa. I believe that shinhwa will have a good time with thai fans. :)

wow lucky you

u got to go to their concert.

its great that even though there wusnt A LOT A LOT of fans, that they still screamed their loudest and proved thier love for shinhwa.

i love thai fans.

i love all shinhwa fans. weheheh

im sorry, but didnt he get to spend his birthday with his close friends??? like, i personally think friends cannot get closer than shinhwa, seriously. i would love to spend my birthday with friends like them.... but of course i would love more to spend my birthday with them.....

yesssssssss!!! i caught up!!! i was worried i wouldnt be able to... of course since its junjins birthday i have to go picture crazy... *evil grin*

ill be back!!!

lol i meant close friends other then shinhwa

we all know that our boys are tightt

HAHA. Yes! You do own this page ^^;;

LUCKYYOU ~~~~~~

haha try not to spam. ><

not tryin to sound all mod-like on you. but i realli dont want this thread to be suspended or anyting.

gosh the pictures from the concert were hot..xP. i wonder why they chose their new costumes to be animal print tho. o.OOOO. lolz.

ahh! andy and junjin are so cute with the little teddy bear. :]. ::saves:: haha. <333.

Guest angel2nyt

Shinhwa will be participating in the U:US Concert in Dongdaemun, Korea.

Many fans are quite nervous because Shinhwa will have just finished their concert in Thailand.

It is quite courageous of them to involve themselves in another concert just for their loving fans, Shinhwa Changjo.

Below, is a poster of the event.

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img244.imageshack.us/img244/1609/2006081801yv3.jpg%7Boption%7D

its so nice of them to be doing this just for their fans

and by they way to some members please try not to quote the pics and try not to post any multimedia file except thhose youtube videos..

we have been receiving some warning from the mods

edit: i cant believe i just owned a page.. this thread is really growing fast

Guest chopsticksandspoon

it's true how shinhwa concert in thailand is almost half-empty. :~~(

many people moved from the cheaper seats to the more expensive ones (i was one of those people who moved hehehe)

I cringed every time the light in the concert hall was lit bright enough to show all those empty seats and hoped shinhwa didnt see them :~

If anyone's at fault, i think it's the people who decided to hold a shinhwa concert here. Shinhwa is almost unheard of in thailand. I'm sure most of the thai fans are regular net surfers. (How else would they follow the news? TVs show no shinhwa. not until recently did they show some and it's only because of the concert is being held. Normal people dont go see concerts of artists they only see one promotional video)

but anyway, the concert was awesome. I'm glad they sang a lot of the older songs. I couldn't believe myself when i saw they were going to sing "chun il yoo hon"!!

here're all the songs they sang tonight. (if i remember correctly)

*not in order. sorry i have bad memory

perfect man

hey come on

chun il yoo hon

only one

i pray 4 u

your man

weak man

once in a lifetime

you're my everything

throw my fist

angel

brand new

hero

wild eyes

sewolei heunjuk da buhrigo

shooting stars (encore)

how do i say (encore)

minwoo bump jump

hyesung sang one song. sorry i dont know the song name.

hyeryoung (guest) sang two songs

they also showed Throw My Fist MV but the song is japanese version (how cute) but when they performed it, they sang the korean version.

Eric also mentioned how none of them have seen the MV yet and they're going to see it for the first time with the audience.

They also have this cake for Junjin and sang "saengil chookahamnida~..." for him. and (was it?) hyesung asked the audience to scream loudly for junjun as a birthday present.

uhh... sorry i just read the post where someone questions why bring the bad news to the board. well i kinda wanna know everything that happens to artists i love and thought maybe some people would like to read. sorry if this bothers you. :~~(

but anyway.. i really enjoy the concert. it was like a dream comes true. never thought i'd be able to see them on stage. and i've been a fan since their second jib too! (yes i'm very old)

wow this is my first post at new soompi forum O_O!

wow! even if the whole stadium wasn't filed, who cares? what's important is the undying love of shinhwa fans to go there and watch their concert! i mean, i've heard of how shinhwa really isn't popular in thailand and this is a very risky move for them but look at the outcome, it's not even bad! i mean, they're brainwashing kids with dbsk mvs, what more can you say? gah! if only they were showing shinhwa MVs... but the good thing here is that people will be curious...

WHAT THE HECK IS SHINHWA?

i mean, we're hardcore music fans and we don't know them? and look, their concert did pretty well. why don't we know them? who are they? why do they look so handsome (keke...)? maybe we should go and search the internet for them... and then boom!

thailand will be aware of the great legend that is SHINHWA!

^^

right?

^ Yup! That's right :D

From his 6th album, The greatest leap

--------------

8000 tickets sold where they only played a promo clip or two? It's not too bad! We wonder why our boys decided to hold a concert there...but if they didn't, the hype for them would never start. Didn't Dongwan say they're doing activities outside Korea because they wanted to build something to be remembered by when they come back?

Thanks to the gals for making soompi accounts (it's quite bothersome with free emails) to tell us about the concert. Sounded like so much fun, and they're so lucky to celebrate Jinnie's birthday!

A legend goes on forever, but it's got to begin somewhere :)

Look what happened in China....lolz

goo dongwan! lols... why not hold a concert in the philippines so when you come back after a year you'll see your faces on tshirts and plates and towels (like the F4 hyoe here) keke ^^

i agree, when they first went to china, they weren't that known but now... china fans = crazy shinhwa fans! woot!!~~

I have just read from a Naver Korean news article that only 4000 fans were at the Impact Stadium in Thailand.

After just reading this, I feel so upset and sad now. I thought it was 7500+ as I found out from a decent source but I guess it was not the case.

Sigh..4000 fans only? Impact stadium can hold more than 10,000 ;/

I hope SHINHWA wasn't too down... ;[[[[[[[[[[[[

really? gah.

all i can say is... shiinhwa changjo! keke ^^

miss':bella , thanks for the hot concert pics!!! gah! i wish i were there! I would have totally screamed!

plus i see a lot of MINJIN love!!!

gah! i can't believe shinhwa's in asia with me and i can't even see them!!! waa!!~~ i want to see them! maybe when i get to go to a shinhwa concert... i can die the next day after... happily of course! wait! i can't gloat then...

lols...

anyways,

4000+ or 7000+

expensive or cheaper than dbsk tix

not good promotion of concert

I DONT' CARE.

like anybody does.

SHINHWA CHANGJO! ^^

LEGENDS WILL FOREVER BE LEGENDS ^^

not some two year seasonal band ^^

woot!!!!

I have just read from a Naver Korean news article that only 4000 fans were at the Impact Stadium in Thailand.

After just reading this, I feel so upset and sad now. I thought it was 7500+ as I found out from a decent source but I guess it was not the case.

Sigh..4000 fans only? Impact stadium can hold more than 10,000 ;/

I hope SHINHWA wasn't too down... ;[[[[[[[[[[[[

oh.. that is quite sad..

but no matter what happens..

SHINHWA will always be SHINHWA..

and they'll STAY LEGENDS FOREVER!!

SHINHWA CHANGJO!!

gosh! this thread is growing so fast!

haha!

the concert is awesome...although there are not many people in concert..

almost the toppest seat is empty..but the most special things is the fans

all fans are great !!! they screamed, sang and danced all time.

Dongwan and Junjin is very friendly, they both smiled all time

I gonna keep this memory forever

it's true how shinhwa concert in thailand is almost half-empty. :~~(

many people moved from the cheaper seats to the more expensive ones (i was one of those people who moved hehehe)

I cringed every time the light in the concert hall was lit bright enough to show all those empty seats and hoped shinhwa didnt see them :~

If anyone's at fault, i think it's the people who decided to hold a shinhwa concert here. Shinhwa is almost unheard of in thailand. I'm sure most of the thai fans are regular net surfers. (How else would they follow the news? TVs show no shinhwa. not until recently did they show some and it's only because of the concert is being held. Normal people dont go see concerts of artists they only see one promotional video)

but anyway, the concert was awesome. I'm glad they sang a lot of the older songs. I couldn't believe myself when i saw they were going to sing "chun il yoo hon"!!

here're all the songs they sang tonight. (if i remember correctly)

*not in order. sorry i have bad memory

perfect man

hey come on

chun il yoo hon

only one

i pray 4 u

your man

weak man

once in a lifetime

you're my everything

throw my fist

angel

brand new

hero

wild eyes

sewolei heunjuk da buhrigo

shooting stars (encore)

how do i say (encore)

minwoo bump jump

hyesung sang one song. sorry i dont know the song name.

hyeryoung (guest) sang two songs

they also showed Throw My Fist MV but the song is japanese version (how cute) but when they performed it, they sang the korean version.

Eric also mentioned how none of them have seen the MV yet and they're going to see it for the first time with the audience.

They also have this cake for Junjin and sang "saengil chookahamnida~..." for him. and (was it?) hyesung asked the audience to scream loudly for junjun as a birthday present.

uhh... sorry i just read the post where someone questions why bring the bad news to the board. well i kinda wanna know everything that happens to artists i love and thought maybe some people would like to read. sorry if this bothers you. :~~(

but anyway.. i really enjoy the concert. it was like a dream comes true. never thought i'd be able to see them on stage. and i've been a fan since their second jib too! (yes i'm very old)

wow this is my first post at new soompi forum O_O!

Thanx for e report ^^ That really help me, cuz next month I'll fly to Singapore to watch the concert...

I really want to know is it true that the seat is really far away from the stage ?? :tears::tears: OMG I already buy the seat tix :tears:

I really hope anyone who watch the concert in Thailand can answers my queastion... thanx :)

Archived