[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest TiFFaNiZeD

Hey Everyone!

How's everyone doing?

I don't know why but I just simply feel so sad and upset.

Shinhwa's popularity is slowly decreasing for some reason.

I don't know why. It's being overtaken by other groups.

I just visited the Shinhwa Thailand Forum and only 690 registered members.

I also visited the TVXQ Thailand Forum and 1698 registered members.

I think that other groups like TVXQ has overthrown SHINHWA for some reason.

Where are all the fans? Where's the support they've been receving for so long? I miss the ultimate fans who provided nonstop support.

I miss all that. I'm on my 8th year of supporting and loving SHINHWA.

I've been a loyal, dedicated fan since their debut back in 1998.

I have the utmost respect for SHINHWA and my love for them keeps getting bigger and bigger.

I feel like I am forever indebted to them. They are forever in my heart and I will truly cherish the moments I have with them every single day despite the fact that they aren't in the same country as I am.

SHINHWA I LOVE YOU.

I will forever support and love you. FIGHTING

well im a big DBSG fan, and sometimes i do have this felling cuz of all these new groups coming up, and DongBang haven't been active in korea for who knows how long...

well, um, no need to be upset. :) it's bounded to happen to every boyband. like coolieever said...DongBang will get old someday too and some newer band will come up and take away the attention....you can never stay in the spotlight forever...actually, Shinhwa is very very successful and strong to have lasted for soooo long! *clap clap* :D and they're still doing so well, or even better, after they changed company. i mean they won daesangs, they got into acting, both dramas and movies, and they received good comments too! some bands didn't even make it and become popular, like blackbeat, click-b(?)? and they're no where to be seen anymore on screen...So you should think of the good side and be happy and proud~ like im sure you already are :D . what i think is that if the day does come and a new group overshadows DBSG, i'll still love them for who they are, even tho they have only 1 fan left, i'd still be supporting them. :D

and really i hate this rival thing between groups. cuz you know...there's really nothing to argue about since fans are just going to be biased toward they're fav anyways...plus DBSG really look up to Shinhwa too. like when they won the best newbie award, the first thing yunho did was to hug junjin...and the other members bowed and shook hands with shinhwa....so i really hope fans of differnt artist can get along, cuz in like a chinese site i often go to, the H.O.T, Shinhwa, and DBSG fans are nice and they all have a pretty good relationship...esp choti and dbsg...

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest coolieever

and another thing... SHINHWA TOTALLY PWNS VIETNAM!!! haha, thats what my cousins there said... and when i asked them if they know dbsk and they were like whats that? a food? lmao.. haha

Guest vietgirl604

Hey Everyone!

How's everyone doing?

Where are all the fans? Where's the support they've been receving for so long? I miss the ultimate fans who provided nonstop support.

I have the utmost respect for SHINHWA and my love for them keeps getting bigger and bigger.

I feel like I am forever indebted to them. They are forever in my heart and I will truly cherish the moments I have with them every single day despite the fact that they aren't in the same country as I am.

SHINHWA I LOVE YOU.

banner1cv0.jpg

Okay, I was going to say something long but everyone else said it already lmao. Wow, 8 years.. that's awesome. I'm only on my second year..but doesn't mean I love them less than anyone here hahahas.

I don't think Hyesung doesn't get along with other members although it was mentioned that Hyesung and Eric is like water and oil. Hyesung's personality is more reserved than others. If you watched Happy Together, they talk about how when they first lived together they would share bathroom together. One would be taking shower, one would be brushing his teeth, and one would be "taking care of his business" but Hyesung would not go in with them. He would wait until everyone finished and then take care of business.

"Mommie" Alice

This totally reminded me of the video when MinWoo was taking a dump LOL, Andy was showering and Jin was brushing his teeth. Then Eric just opened the door and MinWoo covered himself with the newspaper he was reading LOL. That's too funny. And HyeSung and Eric cooked together in there..and I saw this video ..and they were together..I don't think they dislike each other. THEY ALL LOVE EACH OTHER. Wow this thread sure grew while I was gone. Well, time to watch Xman..=)

:)vietgirl604

^ wow i alwasy somehow end up posting after you. LOL

Hey Everyone!

How's everyone doing?

SHINHWA I LOVE YOU.

http://img76.imageshack.us/img76/1008/banner1cv0.jpg

i understand how you feel. it saddens me too, how new boybands can replace others. but thats life.

and i agree with what a lot of ohter ppl said.. about how it will happen to the other groups in the end too.

but one thing other groups probably wont be able to accomplish is the amount of hearts, dedication, love etc. that they have stolen from us fans. i swear, shinhwa is seriously miraculous. theres no other words to describe them other then 'they are the legend'

and rememebr this

LEGENDS WILL BE REMEMEBRED AND LIVE ON

while heroes die.

and shinhwa has way surpassed the 'hero' stage

they're jsut too wonderful

i love them

WHEEEEEEE!! LOL i've turned this somewhat serious post into one of my sugar-high posts.

I don't think Hyesung doesn't get along with other members although it was mentioned that Hyesung and Eric is like water and oil. Hyesung's personality is more reserved than others. If you watched Happy Together, they talk about how when they first lived together they would share bathroom together. One would be taking shower, one would be brushing his teeth, and one would be "taking care of his business" but Hyesung would not go in with them. He would wait until everyone finished and then take care of business.

"Mommie" Alice

LOL i rememebr! i saw a clip of minwoo pooping, junjin brushin his teeth, and andy takin a shower all at the same time i thought

"wow how can junjin not gag or be disgusted" LOL i wuld totally be if some1 wus poopin while i wus brushing my teeth!

i am no way that close with my friends to do that

with my sisters of course! because we're family

which only proves the strong friendship within shinhwa<3

they talked about that in ya shim man man too!! he would knock on the door asking them when they're gonna be done.. hahahaha.. funnyy.. i don't think i'm that close with my friends to the point of bathing together.. hahahaha.. i only do that with my cousin.. maybe it is a great way of getting closer afterall..

gaxlod i don't think that means that shinhwa fans are dwindling down.. i just think that since dbsk is considered [still] a new band, there's still a fever surrounding them.. but after awhile, the fever would cool down, and i'm pretty sure some fans would go off to some other, newer bands that are coming up..

as for shinhwa, we could have considered their "fever" to cool down years ago, but in reality, the fans are still going on strong, and slowly increasing by days.. that's what we should be proud of.. and the success of a band cannot be measured by the number of members of a forum.. what if fans are computer illiterate? forums are just a means of communication.. but it doesn't mean it's the total number of fans that are out there.. then it's not a fair measure of the success of the band..

as you can see, even after 8 years, shinhwa can still achieve the top in charts and whatnots, i think that is the proper measure of shinhwa's success.. and the fact that the "little bit" of fans that shinhwa has are caring enough to help the community and the new fans, especially during concerts and stuff, i think that's pretty admirable.. i'm pretty sure shinhwa's proud of all of us too..

wow

totally agreed with so much of what u said XDD

You took the words right out of my mouth! I was going to say the same thing.

"Mommie" Alice

Hmm, maybe it was Yashimmanman they said that instead of Happy Together. I know for sure in Happy Together, Eric mentioned he was taking care of his business when Minwoo threw hot water at him as a joke and Eric would chase after Minwoo. :) And someone (I think it was Dongwan?) asked Eric something about "not wiping himself"???? before running after Minwoo??? LOL! That part was little hard to understand because there was so much laughing going on. :P

At my old age, I'm losing my memory.....I guess this means I have to watch both episodes again to see what they said! LOL! BUT for now, I better get to bed so I can be at work tomorrow at 6 am.

Good night ladies. It was fun chatting with you guys today.

"Mommie" Alice

LOL LOL LOL

DONGWAN DINDT WIPE HIS BUTTA ND CHASED MINWOO

LOL LOL LOL

that cracked me up like no tomororw!

and another thing... SHINHWA TOTALLY PWNS VIETNAM!!! haha, thats what my cousins there said... and when i asked them if they know dbsk and they were like whats that? a food? lmao.. haha

LMFAO

thats hilaroius

"is that food" LOL LOL

yay shinhwa! <33

Guest femaki84

qaxlod

Oh n about the DBSG's popularity winning Shinhwa...Oh well..aint news anymore...actually it's obvious how come they have more fans:

1.They are younger, newer group than Shinhwa so they can gather alot of younger fans.

2. Shinhwa's fans perhaps have decreased as the fans themselves have aged, got married or have to work and thus have no time to join forums and stuff like us...

3. we gotta admit..DBSG is like an all rounder group..all can sing better, dancing wise..not losing to SHinhwa i suppose..so pp have no reason not to like them either...

4. this maybe subjective but i think the dongbang boys are GENERALLY better looking than our Shinhwa oppas..since they're younger and stuff..

But well..u dun have to be sad..As long as you are still a Shinhwa supporter..y care abt others rite? hehe..Ima fan of both grps..but jus a bigger Shinhwa fan coz they're oppas to me while DBSG's dongsengs to me i guess...Shinhwa and us fans FIGHTING~

Guest vignette

VERY unfortunate....but yes, I'm 44! My body aches like 44 year old but my mind is still at 18????? LOL!

"Mommie" Alice

Now how shall I address you? Should be onnie since I'm now 35 and a mother of a 13 yr. old girl. I've noticed Shinhwa fans are all younger than me which is no surprise since I'm older than the boys themselves.

Hi Daughter Lynda!

My favorite member changes everytime I see different clips. BUT if I have to choose one or 2, Hyesung is my favorite and Andy is very close. I love Hyesung's voice and I love Andy's cuteness and his off-sense humor. No-one in my family knows but I adopted Andy as my oldest son! LOL! He looks so lost sometimes I just want to cuddle him and protect him! LOL!

"Mommie" Alice

WOW, I'm getting few daughters without labor-pain! LOL! My younger son always wanted sister....he's away on a week-long camp trip and will be back tomorrow...I have to tell him while he was away, I managed to get him few sisters! LOL!

"Mommie" Alice

Oh we have the same choice, my favorite is Hyesung because of his voice. Its so cool to the ear and everytime I hear his songs, I get relaxed. Andy is a close second because he's like a baby. I watched an MV of him doing a sexy dance and I really, really felt bad. It's like watching your son getting "raped" by those dancers right before your eyes. I really felt like telling them to "stay away from my son!"

I've already converted my daughter as a fan, the only problem is she too likes Hyesung so its kind of embarrasing to tell her to choose another member because Hyesung is mine. :vicx: She's even starting to convert her classmates so more competition coming.

Guest nutzie

i don't agree if you say dbsk can sing or dance better.. i would have to say hyesung's voice is one of the best out there, and minwoo can beat just about anyone when it comes to dancing.. the other members have their own admirable talents too.. it's not fair to say that dbsk is more of an all rounder.. i believe each and every member of shinhwa is an all rounder.. they sing, rap, dance, act, and they have silly cute and funny personalities too..

and personally, i don't find the dbsk guys more good looking than shinhwa.. and while i find shinhwa guys can be cute at times and hot at other times, dbsk guys just don't appeal to me at all..

Oh n about the DBSG's popularity winning Shinhwa...Oh well..aint news anymore...actually it's obvious how come they have more fans:

1.They are younger, newer group than Shinhwa so they can gather alot of younger fans.

2. Shinhwa's fans perhaps have decreased as the fans themselves have aged, got married or have to work and thus have no time to join forums and stuff like us...

3. we gotta admit..DBSG is like an all rounder group..all can sing better, dancing wise..not losing to SHinhwa i suppose..so pp have no reason not to like them either...

4. this maybe subjective but i think the dongbang boys are GENERALLY better looking than our Shinhwa oppas..since they're younger and stuff..

But well..u dun have to be sad..As long as you are still a Shinhwa supporter..y care abt others rite? hehe..Ima fan of both grps..but jus a bigger Shinhwa fan coz they're oppas to me while DBSG's dongsengs to me i guess...Shinhwa and us fans FIGHTING~

hm i somewhat agree

and i also highly disagree.

i agree wiht one and two

but not three and four

i wuld say shinhwa is more rounded out than dbsk.. but thats just me.

and despite the fact that shinhwa boys are older, it'll make it to the advantage of dongbangboys rite? but yet, two of the members i find realli ugly. LOL

and in shinhwa.. i seriously think they're all gorgeous. i mean even with their age now, they're stll so good lookin , it shows that they've aged realli well.

but enough about looks ..

all rounder?

well i still say shinhwa

haha no need to explain myself. i think we all know why. unless u want an explanation of course.

Now how shall I address you? Should be onnie since I'm now 35 and a mother of a 13 yr. old girl. I've noticed Shinhwa fans are all younger than me which is no surprise since I'm older than the boys themselves.

Oh we have the same choice, my favorite is Hyesung because of his voice. Its so cool to the ear and everytime I hear his songs, I get relaxed. Andy is a close second because he's like a baby. I watched an MV of him doing a sexy dance and I really, really felt bad. It's like watching your son getting "raped" by those dancers right before your eyes. I really felt like telling them to "stay away from my son!"

I've already converted my daughter as a fan, the only problem is she too likes Hyesung so its kind of embarrasing to tell her to choose another member because Hyesung is mine. :vicx: She's even starting to convert her classmates so more competition coming.

oh wow coolios!

we have two mothers here!!

lmfao i think thats funnie, how you claim her as your hyesung and yet she likes him toO HAHAHA.

Guest vietgirl604

You are like another cool mom on the forum. LOL..it's so funny how you said it's embarrassing to tell her to choose another. LOL! You and mommy alice are too funny. I just can't help laughing at that. Maybe you should tell her to choose another and see what she says haha.

i don't agree if you say dbsk can sing or dance better.. i would have to say hyesung's voice is one of the best out there, and minwoo can beat just about anyone when it comes to dancing.. the other members have their own admirable talents too.. it's not fair to say that dbsk is more of an all rounder.. i believe each and every member of shinhwa is an all rounder.. they sing, rap, dance, act, and they have silly cute and funny personalities too..

and personally, i don't find the dbsk guys more good looking than shinhwa.. and while i find shinhwa guys can be cute at times and hot at other times, dbsk guys just don't appeal to me at all..

I totally agree with you. and xxtine_21.

I think all the guys in Shinhwa are good looking, and in DBSK, only two of them are..to me. Both groups can sing, but Shinhwa is better, in my opinion. I'm not saying this because I like Shinhwa better. There WAS a point in time that I liked DBSK almost as much as I liked Shinhwa. I kind of ignored Shinhwa for awhile..bad, I know. But that faded..I don't see anything special in the DBSK boys anymore.

Our boys each have a talent and when you put it together as teamwork, it outdo's all the groups. I find it funny that the DBSK member everyone likes best, is the one I actually dislike..for some unknown reason. But yeah..Shinhwa will always be number 1 in my eyes, if not others.

I think them aging has something to do with decreasing fans..but I mean, not a lot of people their age are GOOD LOOKING LIKE THAT..so hot that makes you want to drool LOL. =)

:)vietgirl604

It's not Super Rookie 2. That picture is a film for another drama which involves agents/missions.

^^;; That clears up things doesn't it?

^ lolz I'm quite sure it's for his new drama, "Invincible Parachute Agent" which is the sequel to Super Rookie in the sense that it's written by the same person, and also about a rookie at a job, except this time it's about a rookie agent :sweatingbullets:

Guest shasha

I just wanna shout out to everyone that I'm going to see Shinhwa tomorrow at their Bangkok concert!! :w00t: It's such a HaPpY dAY!!! cant wipe off the smile off my face :crazy:

I might even take a trip to their hotel **stalker music on**... :P Will see everyone and anyone who is going to Impact Arena :)

Come on qaxlod you shouldn't be sad..

Shinhwa has been in this industry for 8years ! definitely they'll gain and lose fans on the way.. thats very normal. It's not possible to stay at the top forever. Beside, Shinhwa has already made a name for themselves. i'm sure they'll know that their popularity will somehow die down in years to come.

dbsg came out only like what 2 yrs? you never know what will happened to them 2-3 yrs later.. maybe they break up.. maybe they'll not be popular.. cos maybe there's another boyband coming up etc..

and the most important thing, Shinhwa will always have this bunch of loyal & supporting fans.. There will always be Shinhwa Changjo around. :)

and another thing.. please do not.. i repeat again.. DO NOT compare our boys to DBSG or whoever!!!!!

They cannot be compared!

sam chin, Thanks for the pic!!

and shasha, do come back here to report on the concert and your shinhwa "encounters".

omg i'm so excited! tomorrow's Junjin birthday and their concert!! :w00t:

I just wanna shout out to everyone that I'm going to see Shinhwa tomorrow at their Bangkok concert!! :w00t: It's such a HaPpY dAY!!! cant wipe off the smile off my face :crazy:

I might even take a trip to their hotel **stalker music on**... :P Will see everyone and anyone who is going to Impact Arena :)

i'm so jealous :P please report back on how the concert was! i wish i lived in thailand right now...

and i agree with all the posters above me - there's no comparing shinhwa to other boybands, i feel they're in a league their own and there's no way to comparison.

however, everyone always has differing opinions and different favorites; as long as i know that shinhwa will always be #1 in my heart and that i'll forever support them, that's good enough for me. :)

edit: yay! i own a page! :D i'm so glad this thread is moving so fast

Thai pics finally out.. but Eric's missing.. :(

mommie alice.. im also a mom to a 5-year old boy..

if ever i have another son, i'll name him Andy.. hehehe..

Guests for this Sunday's XMAN (8-20)

박명수 [Park Myung Soo], 하하[HaHa], 강타[KangTa] , 이종수[LeeJongSoo], 김현철[KimHyunChul], 이민우[LeeMinWoo] , 김경록 [KimKyungRok of V.O.S] , 윤지후[YoonJiHoo] . 채연[ChaeYeon], 화요비[HwaYoBi], 백지영[baekJiYoung] , 황보[HwangBo], 아유미[Ayumi], 임주은[LimJooEun]

credits: jina_bing_bang @ soompi xman thread

Do you see what I see?~

----------

lolz he's really appearing again :w00t:

Hey Everyone!

How's everyone doing?

SHINHWA I LOVE YOU.

banner1cv0.jpg

Hey qaxlod

Don't be sad~~

As the rest has said, "8 years" is a very long time.

Fans come and go..

Heros die, Legends live on...

After 8 years, the number of fans don't really matter.. it's the strength that matters!! Shinhwa might have fewer fans than TVQX, but everyone of us has been with them all the way~~ Okay, this is kinda bad.. but you just wait and see at TVQX's 8th year.. How many fans will still be with them? (Disclaimer: I'm just stating it as a matter of fact, not in a bad way!!! I won't be killed by TVQX fans will i?)) There's sure to be new and younger groups that attract the youngsters..

Hee~ and how many groups can have fans close like a family~! Look! we have 2 and counting extremely CUUUUUTE mommies here, daughters... Soon, we will moving on to the stage where granddaughters will be appearing... (oh dear~~ :sweatingbullets: )

Hee~ if you really worry about the numbers, think on the bright side: Shinhwa's fans are dispersed all over the world, what you see are only of Thailand.. and i believe not all fans will be registered at the same forum... Well, at least I know of 5 dedicated Shinhwa fans who don't bother registering with forums - cos they think it's sufficient having me as their personal forums-related stuffs reporter :phew: (They're just plain lazy.... :sweatingbullets: ) Maybe if you add all the Shinhwa's fans in the world~~ *winkz* :):D:P

I love Andy's cuteness and his off-sense humor. No-one in my family knows but I adopted Andy as my oldest son! LOL! He looks so lost sometimes I just want to cuddle him and protect him! LOL!

Hoho.. 100% AGREED! Although Andy is like 2 or 3 years old than I am, I'd already self-adopted him as my YOUNGER brother!!! There is just something about him that makes you want to take care of him (hmm..the maternal instincts?!?!). Share his joy when he's happy.. Hug him when he's sad.. Hold his hand when he's troubled. I think... I will die of happiness if he call me "noona"~!! Keke.. (wee~ imagination flying off again! :w00t: )

THOSE GOING SHINHWA'S CONCERT IN THAILAND, ENJOY YOURSELVES TO THE MAX TOMORROW!!! HAVE FUN~!~!~!~ *WAVES*

:tears::tears: *envious* :tears::tears:

Archived