[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VERY unfortunate....but yes, I'm 44! My body aches like 44 year old but my mind is still at 18????? LOL!

I did tell you guys that my older son asked me twice already "if I'm really their mom and not some teenager"! LOL!

"Mommie" Alice

Mommie Alice you are really 44 years old? o.O

Guest vietgirl604

Noooo.... :tears: I like Eric's hair long like it was during Heroine 6. I know alot of you thought it was too long but I really loved his long hair style!

In fact I tried to pursuade my sons to grow their hair like Eric & Hyesung and they just gave me dirty looks! LOL! :crazy:

"Mommie" Alice

Haha, you're so funny! LOL You're like the funniest person in this thread..right now HAHAHHAS.

I think the only hope I have is for my 18 year old son to have girlfriend who LOVES Shinhwa much as I do and if Shinhwa comes to US, she and I could go to the concert. Of course I'll pay for both of us and get the best seats. Any volunteers to be my son's girlfriend???? LOL!

Hmmm....not bad idea...I need to have mother-to-son talk about his qualifications for his future girlfriend! LOL!

"Mommie" Alice

I would totally be your son's girlfriend! I'm in love with Shinhwa..I'm hardworking.LMAO! And you're like the coolest mom ever! HAHAS...if only my mom liked Shinhwa lmao. You. Are. Too. Cool. Who's your favorite Shinhwa member ? I should put "Daughter" Lynda at the end of my posts LOL!

I actually am in LOVE with Eric's hair though. I loved it in I Pray 4 U and Yo..and I love it now. Although, his eyebrows make him look different. I preferred his bushier eyebrows LOL. But damn, I went crazy when I saw those pictures of him. And I don't think it's for Super Rookie 2. I heard it's for another drama or something..not sure. But yeah..he's so hot. MinWoo and Eric are my favorites. MinWoo is #1 though.

And, on the Sang Sang Plus show, MinWoo looked so boyish in that blue tshirt...makes him look so young hHAHAS. =)

:)vietgirl604

Guest qaxlod

Shinhwa in Bangkok, Thailand Airport

v20060817174441db0d2ye7.jpg

Oh my gosh! Shinhwa is finally in Thailand.

Hope your concert goes all well! I'm praying for a big success! FIGHTING

Credits: On pic + Ocean's Six + ShinhwaChangjo.net

EDIT

WAIT

WHY DOES HE LOOK SO GANGSTER, AND WHY DOES HE HAVE A GUN!?

isnt it just super rookie?

not june diary.. or something ..

suuper rookie wus the comedy................

im CONFUSED!

Just to clear something up....

It's kinda dubbed super rookie 2 because it's by the same writer...

and it's kinda like super rookie because it's about a rookie secret information agent...

Correct me if I'm wrong :sweatingbullets:

Guest qaxlod

Just to clear something up....

It's kinda dubbed super rookie 2 because it's by the same writer...

and it's kinda like super rookie because it's about a rookie secret information agent...

Correct me if I'm wrong :sweatingbullets:

It's not Super Rookie 2. That picture is a film for another drama which involves agents/missions.

^^;; That clears up things doesn't it?

---------------------------------------------------------

Shinhwa invades Korea and Japan with different albums

shinhwakm2.jpg

Today, August 16, Shinhwa simultaneously invades Korea and Japan with different albums.

Shinhwa's 8th album Special Edition and Inspiration #1 are both to be released on August 16. Even before their release, the 8th album Special Edition already ranked number 1 in local preorder sales chart while Inspiration #1 also ranked number 1 in HMV's preorder sales chart.

Japanese songs included in the Japanese album are "Girls Exclusive", "The Street", "Sunflower Happy Birthday", from their Japanese single, "Bokura no Kokoro ni wa Taiyo ga Aru", from their 8th album, "Throw My Fist" and 'Midnight Girl" and from their 7th album, "Time Machine".

8th album songs "Highway Star", "You're My Everything" and "Paradise" and 7th album song "Shooting Star" which are all in Korean were included in the album. "Once in a Lifetime" in English was also put in the Japanese album.

Ivy featured in the song "Highway Star" and "Shooting Star" was remixed by producer/DJ Yukihiro Fukutomi.

Shinhwa's concert tickets in Tokyo Budokan on September 24 and Osaka on Septemeber 26 have already been sold out.

Shinhwa will be leaving for Thailand on the 17th for their "Shinhwa 2006 State of the Art in Thailand" concert on the 18th in Impact Arena.

Source: KBS World Radio

Guest coolieever

haha, guess what? i had to take this survey thing.. here were the following questions: bolds are my answers and yes, i really wrote that down

1. what would you like to have happen at our scool this year? have shinhwa come visit...

2. what do you not want to happen this year? shinhwa NOT coming

3. tell me anything. shinhwa is hot

haha, sadly, they were read outloud at the end... and people kept looking at me....

mommy alice, im too young for ytour older son.. but im 12... and so is your other son... haha.. ill be your other daughter!!!!

Hi Daughter Lynda!

My favorite member changes everytime I see different clips. BUT if I have to choose one or 2, Hyesung is my favorite and Andy is very close. I love Hyesung's voice and I love Andy's cuteness and his off-sense humor. No-one in my family knows but I adopted Andy as my oldest son! LOL! He looks so lost sometimes I just want to cuddle him and protect him! LOL!

"Mommie" Alice

Haha, you're so funny! LOL You're like the funniest person in this thread..right now HAHAHHAS.

I would totally be your son's girlfriend! I'm in love with Shinhwa..I'm hardworking.LMAO! And you're like the coolest mom ever! HAHAS...if only my mom liked Shinhwa lmao. You. Are. Too. Cool. Who's your favorite Shinhwa member ? I should put "Daughter" Lynda at the end of my posts LOL!

WOW, I'm getting few daughters without labor-pain! LOL! My younger son always wanted sister....he's away on a week-long camp trip and will be back tomorrow...I have to tell him while he was away, I managed to get him few sisters! LOL!

"Mommie" Alice

mommy alice, im too young for ytour older son.. but im 12... and so is your other son... haha.. ill be your other daughter!!!!

My sons (12 & 18) always had their hair really short (almost like crew cut - short as Eric's hair but not so rounded) all their lives because my husband I believed in short clean cut in boys! We brainwashed them thinking they should never grow their hair and now because of Shinhwa, I'm asking them to grow their hair so they think I have finally flipped and belongs in the looney house! LOL!

Differnt story but...just the other night my husband asked me if I know of "Hwanee". I asked him if he was talking about Brian and Hwanee of FTTS? And he said yes and asked if Hwanee is in drama? I said yes and that I'm wacthing it. Then he asked me why didn't I go to their concert? I told him, FTTS is okay but the only concert I would go is Shinhwa and I ONLY like Shinhwa and he asked me if that was 6 guy band. I said yes and asked him how does he know that and he replied that he saw them on TV when they were in Hollywood Bowl this year. Then asked me WHY didn't I go to the Hollywood Bowl this year to see them.

I argued with him that they did not come this year that was either last year or previous year and he insist it was this year show. I wouldn't have miss that, would I???? It wasn't this year was it?????

Then I thought about it and thought it'll be kind of embarassing for 44-yeard woman to show up at their concert alone because I don't have anyone to go with and certainly my sons wouldn't go with me! LOL!

I think the only hope I have is for my 18 year old son to have girlfriend who LOVES Shinhwa much as I do and if Shinhwa comes to US, she and I could go to the concert. Of course I'll pay for both of us and get the best seats. Any volunteers to be my son's girlfriend???? LOL!

Hmmm....not bad idea...I need to have mother-to-son talk about his qualifications for his future girlfriend! LOL!

"Mommie" Alice

mommie alice!! im positive it cant be this year because that was the only reason i didnt go this year... noone good came... and lst year i did go and a lot of singers came..... but not shinhwa *tear* but they did come the year before that and i am almost 100% positive that that was the only year they came because the year that they came was the 2nd year that they had it at the hollywood bowl and the 1st year was mainly old people... so yeah. im sure. he must have a different band or the year wrong....

hehe... you are the coolest mom ever! my mom would never admit she likes shinhwa... even though she sings along with me in the car and can tell all their voices apart and knows almost all the song names and always says dongwan is soo handsome and good at singing and a whole bunch of other junk.... yeah. but she would never say it out load..... T.T my mom.... tsk tsk tsk... but mommie alice you are so cool!!!!

ahhh!! im so behind!!and it hasent even been a day!!! sometimes i think.... i kinda wish the thread would slow down ... but then i think... what was i thinking??!?!?! i love it! i love catching up! i love hearing our our beloveds! and i love shinhwa!(but you guys already knew that)

anyways... i looked at all the interpretations of the mv.... and im even more confused than i was to start with.... but i do know something... that girl is ugly, and shes worthless, and she doesnt do anything, and goodemg wasted a bunch of money on hiring her to do nothing which could have been achieved by, yup, not hiring her in the first place..... theres so many shinhwa fans that would have payed them to do that but noooo... they had to get someone sucky and pay them too.... pity.... but other than that the mv was awesome..... i noticed something!!!!! dongwan, minwoo, and andy(the 3 shorter ones) are all in black, while eric, junjin, and hyesung(the 3 taller ones) are all in white!!!!! haha... how ... i was gonna say racist but height is not a race.... so how heightist... i guess....

Shinhwa in Bangkok, Thailand Airport

Oh my gosh! Shinhwa is finally in Thailand.

Hope your concert goes all well! I'm praying for a big success! FIGHTING

Credits: On pic + Ocean's Six + ShinhwaChangjo.net

qaxlod dear.. i've already posted the pic on the previous page.. haha

Does anyone know how Shinhwa did with the sales for the concert?

Did they sell out? I think I remember sales wasn't going quick....I hope they have good turnout.

"Mommie" Alice

P.S. I think I'm going to go take a nap now. At my old age, it's getter hard to keep up with all you young gals! LOL!

qaxlod dear.. i've already posted the pic on the previous page.. haha

Guest vietgirl604

haha, guess what? i had to take this survey thing.. here were the following questions: bolds are my answers and yes, i really wrote that down

1. what would you like to have happen at our scool this year? have shinhwa come visit...

2. what do you not want to happen this year? shinhwa NOT coming

3. tell me anything. shinhwa is hot

haha, sadly, they were read outloud at the end... and people kept looking at me....

Aww, they read it out loud? It's okay though..that'll just mean that everyone that heard it, knows who Shinhwa is. LOL Imagine they go home and search up "Shinhwa" HAHAS. Then Shinhwa would have gained more fans.

Hi Daughter Lynda!

My favorite member changes everytime I see different clips. BUT if I have to choose one or 2, Hyesung is my favorite and Andy is very close. I love Hyesung's voice and I love Andy's cuteness and his off-sense humor. No-one in my family knows but I adopted Andy as my oldest son! LOL! He looks so lost sometimes I just want to cuddle him and protect him! LOL!

"Mommie" Alice

WOW, I'm getting few daughters without labor-pain! LOL! My younger son always wanted sister....he's away on a week-long camp trip and will be back tomorrow...I have to tell him while he was away, I managed to get him few sisters! LOL!

"Mommie" Alice

LOL! Would I be a bad daughter if I wanted to switch from your 18-year-old son to your adopted son?! LOL. I'm joking..haha. But yeah, I'm 16. That's not too young for your son right? Except, I sometimes act like I'm 12 or something. Yeah, you have lots of daughters now hahas. I can't wait to see what your 12 year old son has to say about this LOL. I can't help but think you're not 44. You're too funny. I laugh so hard at your comments, that it makes my stomach hurt!

P.S. Anyone want to vote for me for Ms.Soompi? ...link is in my sig.

:)vietgirl604 aka "Daughter" Lynda.

Guest coolieever

haha, i wonder what your sons would think if they had THREE shinwha obsessive people in the house... *thinks about my fanfic....* haha

^ i just found this clip again while youtube-ing... haha it cracks me up even though ive seen it countless times already... especially eric...lmao... haha

-the other 'daughter'....

Guest nutzie

*laughs loudly*

*falls off the chair*

eric keeps eating the mic >_<"" andy's got the same style as eric.. and the cloth-hanger thing is funnyyy.. eric's peace sign is cutee!! seems like the mic is yummy..

come to think of it, we can create a family tree of shinhwa fans.. of course, there wouldn't be any daddies or sons.. just the mommie and daughters -_-"

page ownage - 6

Guest coolieever

haha, my brother can be a son.... i taught him everything i know about shinhwa.... haha although i highly doubt he actually remembers all of it... OH, but he likes ONE shinhwa song... WILD EYES... he thought the mv was cool... haha

Guest qaxlod

haha, my brother can be a son.... i taught him everything i know about shinhwa.... haha although i highly doubt he actually remembers all of it... OH, but he likes ONE shinhwa song... WILD EYES... he thought the mv was cool... haha

Guys like the WILD EYES MV because the effects are pretty awesome! ^^

Archived