[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest coolieever

it wus actually flipped. if u notice, dongwan's hair is different (cuz its normally the other side) and u pay REALLI close attention. one of the signs the words were backwards and also he got in the other side of the car (although cars in china or hongkong or something is like that)

AND at the end lmfao minwoo's part wus flipped when he walked out of the elevator

i wus like

MINWOO CHANGED HIS HAIR... OR MAYBE ITS FLIPPED!

haha yeah.. -__-

&& i agree. id otn know what the girl's part in the m/v is

she did like nothing but touch them! LMFAO

i culdve easily have done tha :w00t::ph34r:

haha i noticed that... and that girl was pointless..... haha, if i were in that mv, my parts would totally be cut out because i wouldnt do what the director tells me... and i probably would have jumped one of them... haha

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest angel2nyt

Olen Music Chart (Popular Korean CD/DVD Store)

1. Shinhwa 8th Special Edition (Without Poster)

2. Shinhwa 8th Album

3. Shinhwa 8th Special Edition (With Poster)

4. Shinhwa 8th Album (Digital Disc)

6. Shinhwa Personal History

http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/1769/pc...zwrpys5kan2.jpg

Olen DVD Chart (Popular Korean CD/DVD Store)

1. Minwoo First Live Concert 2006

2. Shinhwa Winter Story Concert 2003-2004

3. Shinhwa Personal History Package

http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/5302/pc...zwrpys5knv5.jpg

Man, our SHINHWA is just too GOOD + POPULAR ^^

Boy, we need to win DAESANG this year! We better! FIGHTING <3

wow..

our shinhwa is fighting!!!!

so happy..

haha i noticed that... and that girl was pointless..... haha, if i were in that mv, my parts would totally be cut out because i wouldnt do what the director tells me... and i probably would have jumped one of them... haha

i kind of agree..

but you would certainly noticed her..

i mean all the black and white there she was wearing a bright red dress..

if she wasnt wearing that i bet nobody would notice her..

haha

yes she was pointless.. all she did was touch andy's suit

and walk

Guest tiffyisashinhwafreak!

wait, didn't that girl touch Jun Jin's suit, too?! but oh, well...i guess she was useless, but oh, well....

EDIT

okay forget it...hahaha..dumb me, thanks goodness, she didn't touch Jun Jin, cause he is mine!!!!!

go vote for SHINHWA at http://www.arirang.co.kr/intro.asp

weekly! this poll is still going on! and its like a new poll every single week!!! so go vote, now! and get more people to vote!

[sorry, if i'm becoming annoying about the voting thing, but i just want to remind people to help vote for Shinhwa so yeah...please don't mind me...cause i think everytime i post i will mention about the voting thing, so yeah, but i will stop until the voting thing stops..LOL...so yeah, please dont mind me -__-

Guest nutzie

no she wasn't.. it was only andy's.. [i've just rewatched the mv that's why]

i noticed 2 things that justify my theory about scene flipping..

1. when dongwan and eric were punching each other, dongwan used right hand [when he was supposedly left handed in the video right?]

2. minwoo's hair when it was a split scene with hyesung is different than the normal scene right after [like christine said, the parting is different..]

Guest angel2nyt

I have this gut feeling that the reason why for the past two music videos (specifically --> Once in a Lifetime + Throw my Fist) is that..they are saving a lot of money for a really HUGE HIT MV!

Hopefully, that's whats in store for us!!

Think SHINHWA coming out with a HUGE DANCE HIT like "Brand New"!

WOW <33333333333

I can just imagine!!!

Til that day FIGHTING <333

hmmm maybe..

but i think theyre a\trying to make a more mature image for shinhwa (all those suits and stuff)

i noticed that they used suits for the two mvs

Guest frozen_winter

I jus watched the MV and i must said, it's very well edited. To be truthful, its hard to film an MV that has to be flipped in post production. The director must be very clear in the shots he wants and the direction that Dong Wan and Eric have to turn or the camera have to move..

A few things that I thought about after i finished watching the MV like a thousand times:

The chasing scenes of Eric chasing Wannie and vice versa is actually on 2 seperate occasions. It's like saying these 2 person does the same thing, or they are very similar, which explains the similar actions at the start of the MV. We can also tell from the scene when we see Eric behind Wannie on one side and Wannie behind Eric on the other side of the screen.

The time that Wannie and Eric are actually at the same place is during the underground carpark scene. You will think that they are chasing each other, but actually all along, the "white" and "black" ppl that they are chasing is a symbol of Jun Jin and Andy (Not sure if they are really the ones running. May be replacement runners). Meaning to say, Andy and Jun Jin were instructed by the boss to act as decoys to lead them to each other. Why? Maybe because the boss knew that Eric and Wannie are too similar, so they will never find each other cause they are going around in circles.

The scene when Eric and Wannie realised that they were chasing a decoy all along in the carpark, they wanted to leave (thats y they turned around), and then they finally saw each other (at either ends of the car park). And of course that girl in red was smirking because everything is going as planned.

Last of all, the scene when Eric and Wannie "punches" each other, is actually not the end. After that part, if you go back to the begining of the MV, it all make sense. Cause both Eric and Wannie was like hurting in their arms (the result of punching each other). Meaning to say, the whole MV is a flashback after the shaky footage at the start.

As for Minwoo and Hye Sung. They are like replacements for Eric and Wannie. Cause they are supposed to kill each other, which of course they didn't (as you can see from the shaky footage at the front of the MV).

My personal opinion is that, i feel that the boss is not very clever. He trains all these "professional killlers" in the same way that they all turn out to be so similar. Even Andy, Jun Jin, Min Woo and Hye Sung acts in the same way.

And the reason why he wanted to Eric and Wannie to kill each other, might be because they did something against the orders of the boss previously, you know like how the boss always kills off disloyal followers. This could be true because in the end they didn't kill each other, which means they went against the orders of the boss.

Disclaimer: All these are my own thoughts and speculations, there is no confirmation of truth ok...

Guest angel2nyt

I jus watched the MV and i must said, it's very well edited. To be truthful, its hard to film an MV that has to be flipped in post production. The director must be very clear in the shots he wants and the direction that Dong Wan and Eric have to turn or the camera have to move..

A few things that I thought about after i finished watching the MV like a thousand times:

The chasing scenes of Eric chasing Wannie and vice versa is actually on 2 seperate occasions. It's like saying these 2 person does the same thing, or they are very similar, which explains the similar actions at the start of the MV. We can also tell from the scene when we see Eric behind Wannie on one side and Wannie behind Eric on the other side of the screen.

The time that Wannie and Eric are actually at the same place is during the underground carpark scene. You will think that they are chasing each other, but actually all along, the "white" and "black" ppl that they are chasing is a symbol of Jun Jin and Andy (Not sure if they are really the ones running. May be replacement runners). Meaning to say, Andy and Jun Jin were instructed by the boss to act as decoys to lead them to each other. Why? Maybe because the boss knew that Eric and Wannie are too similar, so they will never find each other cause they are going around in circles.

The scene when Eric and Wannie realised that they were chasing a decoy all along in the carpark, they wanted to leave (thats y they turned around), and then they finally saw each other (at either ends of the car park). And of course that girl in red was smirking because everything is going as planned.

Last of all, the scene when Eric and Wannie "punches" each other, is actually not the end. After that part, if you go back to the begining of the MV, it all make sense. Cause both Eric and Wannie was like hurting in their arms (the result of punching each other). Meaning to say, the whole MV is a flashback after the shaky footage at the start.

As for Minwoo and Hye Sung. They are like replacements for Eric and Wannie. Cause they are supposed to kill each other, which of course they didn't (as you can see from the shaky footage at the front of the MV).

My personal opinion is that, i feel that the boss is not very clever. He trains all these "professional killlers" in the same way that they all turn out to be so similar. Even Andy, Jun Jin, Min Woo and Hye Sung acts in the same way.

And the reason why he wanted to Eric and Wannie to kill each other, might be because they did something against the orders of the boss previously, you know like how the boss always kills off disloyal followers. This could be true because in the end they didn't kill each other, which means they went against the orders of the boss.

Disclaimer: All these are my own thoughts and speculations, there is no confirmation of truth ok...

i actually thought about the boss trying to kill eric and wannie because they did something against the boss..

nice analogy by the way..

i wonder if GoodEMG will release some kind of a storyline about the video..

i do have one conclusion: i dont like the girl here... hahaha

Guest xmkaex

frozen_winter -wow , that was a good insight. i have to rewatch the music video again just to notice all those things. i was too busy paying attention to their hotness. :P

First day of school already? o.O

Woah, that's nuts! Its not even Septemeber? Where are you from if you dont mind me asking? LOL ^^

i live in texas. they tried to moved the school date after Labor Day, but it wasn't fully voted yet. yeah it sucks. haha but i hum shinhwa's songs to my self when im bored at school. xD

what girl wouldn't... :lol:

wow

you're brillaint LOL

your thing makes a lot of sense.

but some1 else who posted their thoughts culd be right too.

oh well

you two are both brilliant XDD

i actually thought about the boss trying to kill eric and wannie because they did something against the boss..

nice analogy by the way..

i wonder if GoodEMG will release some kind of a storyline about the video..

i do have one conclusion: i dont like the girl here... hahaha

LOL

i dont like the girl either !!

Guest vietgirl604

Haha wow, I never thought about all this when watching. I just..watch and stare at their faces and bodies and actions LOL..not looking for what it meant. No wonder I was so confused. Now, I gotta go rewatch it hahas. Watch every little detail LOL. =)

:)vietgirl604

Guest vignette

I just watched the video a few minutes ago and I have to agree with you that the girl is just for decoration. Her dress only adding a splash of color to mv's stark texture. I can't see any connection with Minwoo and Hyesung's participation in the MV unlike Junjin and Andy who appeared as decoy.

The punching scene whould have been shot a little tighter to narrow the gap between Eric and Dongwan. The distance just makes it a little off for me. Nonetheless it's worth watching over and over again.

Guest chopsticksandspoon

i agree with all actually. same thoughts here. ^^ *punch line intended.* but i kind of think that they didn't go against the boss's orders... maybe it's just a training...

some thoughts...

*andy and junjin were once in this situation too, they were once chasing each other too.

*now it's dongwan and eric

*so because andy and junjin are already done, they were placed as the ones to be chased.

*minwoo and hyesung are the next after dongwan and eric

and my longest one...

*notice the part they their shoulders brushed when they passed each other? lol.... nothing much there... but maybe it just shows that they are now going to be the ones chasing each other after dongwan and eric are done with their chasing. see how they came from the elevator? and the boss's office is on a high floor? so it just goes to say that they just came from the boss's office and were just given instructions to kill each other but when they get off of the elevator, they pass by each other and saw each other. notice how after they passed by each other, they turned their head to look at each other in such a way that one would when he saw something he's been thinking of.

so basically, they were thinking of the one they were about to kill, which is each other, and when they passed by after getting off of the elevator, they see each other. and boom!

Guest krazie4adream

THE MV IS SOOOOOOOOOOOO TIGHT!!!!

i love the ending where hyesung and minwoo comes out and they look at each other..

i was disappointed that they weren't in the mv ..but when i watched to the end ..i was like YAY!! they are in it too!!! heehheehee

Dongwan looks soooooooooo hot in the mv..i don't like eric's hair, as all of you mentioned before haha

wellllz the explaination sorta helped i'm still kinda confused..like on why the want to kill each other..or why they were assign to.

GREAT MV!! i LOVE IT

Angelix thanks for the link!

OMGSH I love the fact that this thread is moving so fast!

Thank all of you guys for coming to this thread and making this happen!

I feel so GREAT AND PRIDEFUL to be a SHINHWA CHANGJO <333

yes deary.. i totally agree with you!!

let's make this thread always on top!!

hope that their next MV would be Paradise or Doobob..

it'll be a sure blast!!

i really cannot imagine if andy's called jason.. i dislike the name jason actually

AN-DY is still better! :D

i watched the throw my fist mv.. how come hyesung & minwoo only appear like for few seconds <_<

yes! A.N.D.Y. is a cute name.. suits him..

"they call him A-N-D (Y).. "

I'm pretty sure I saw the girl touching Junjin in one of the making of the MV. They must of cut it out just like they cut out the bowing of Junjin & Andy to the boss.

I wonder what else they cut out....hmmmm.....must re-watch the makings when I have time! :P

"Mommie" Alice

wait, didn't that girl touch Jun Jin's suit, too?! but oh, well...i guess she was useless, but oh, well....

EDIT

okay forget it...hahaha..dumb me, thanks goodness, she didn't touch Jun Jin, cause he is mine!!!!!

Guest sam chin

Does anyone know when is Shinhwa arriving in Bangkok, Thailand......

Do u know Shinhwa sang 'Once in a lifetime' in English version??

Just a reminder here....

Jun Jin's birthday is coming in another 3 days time....

072344c3a2ff890ed.gif

Archived