[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

ahhhh!!! i posted last night and already 3-4 pages.... o.O panda moment...... anyways.. my computer is dying.. too much stuff to download. im so excited im literally jumping up and down in my seat!!! its hard to type like this but i cant stop... im looking at so much stuff... my eyes are in pain... ahhH!!!i want to see the mv so bad... finish downloading.... but its sooooo sslllooowww. i have probably told my computer that i hate it(him/her???) so many times... i hate you computer.. but if you go faster i will love you... or else... haha. im so excited. all this jumping is making me.... tired... and hungry.... omg!!those pictures on shinhwasarang!!!! pure love. sooo hott. especially the one where eric and dongwan are both in mid punch... hott!! arg! but i hate it when junjin puts his hair all the way to the side like that....>| but its ok... hes still hott. are dongwan and eric the exact same except opposite??? cuz their wearing the same clothes... and the cars... hott. ahhh. and erics hair is hott..... oh yay! its done downloading!! im gonna go watch it now!!!

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vietgirl604

My perspective of the story: The rich mafia boss just wanna have fun, and sent dongwan and eric to kill each other. In the meantime, he asked andy and junjin to pose as dongwan and eric to fool them (again, to have fun). In the end, the two met, and I presume they finished each other? But after that, the boss hired another pair of killers (aka hyesungie and minwoo), I presume (again) to have more fun.... The story ends here.

Haha, that would be a good explanation. It was so weird..I was like how are they BOTH chasing each other LMAO! But yeah..I'm still a little confused about it. Hyesung and Minwoo got such little parts..but still hot. I love how Eric and Dongwan do everything the same hahas.

Vote for SHINHWA on the Japan Yahoo Poll

I believe you can only vote once ;[

http://rank.music.yahoo.co.jp/

Go to the site above and on the right side there is the poll.

You'll see " 神話(SHINHWA)のアルバム「Inspiration#1」"

Click on the circle on the side of it and then click on button below.

PLEASE VOTE LOTS!!

I voted.

OK..........i got my tickets for their concert in Singapore finally.........hehehehehee

since i'm a poor college student i can't afford to buy the expensive tickets....but i still managed to buy the S$98 tickets....with my two friends.....yay..........

my seats are............Section T40...Row 20...seats 1-3.......I hope these seats aren't too bad..........this is gonna be my first concert EVER.............lol.........

this really is a Once in a Lifetime chance for me....because i just so happened to be an exchange student here in Singapore when Shinhwa's coming.........heheheheheh.........i'm soooo excited.....

You're so lucky! They're there just in time for you to watch it hahas. I wish I could watch it.

alikim Thanks so much for the translation. I thought it was real, I cried! These boys..lol. That's a mean prank. When Eric said he'd quit and Minwoo too..I was like NO!! lmao. Funny that Andy said it too to stand. He's so cute and I don't see any name that fits him better than Andy. I don't see a Jason in him.

The music video <3. Man, why can't they ever have a concert where I live...sniff sniff. No one ever answered my question but, Does it count to their sales if I buy it from a store that orders it from Korea? Like sometimes I request the CD, and then they order a bunch or something...

Took me over an hour to catch up to all last nights worth of posts..wow. This thread grew SO fast over night.

:)vietgirl604

^ it culd possibly count, it depends where the stores get it from.

everybody posts when xtine is sleeping. LOL

the thread alwasy grows

and i swear i swear

i psoted here LOL

but i dont see what i posted. i guess i dindt post then..

for some reason, i cant vote for shinhwa on the arirang thing, it says i already voted. but thats a lie BECAUSE I DINDT !! -__-

omg check it out! LOL

img142762ck9lb3.jpg

img142763qa7ep8.jpg

img142761jc5dt7.jpg

credits: z-degrees.net

Guest coolieever

^ im on the verge of finishing sketching that last picture.... rawr.... stupid children... im gonna watch thier new mv a few times to calm my nerves..... haha

Guest miss':bella

Olen Music Chart (Popular Korean CD/DVD Store)

1. Shinhwa 8th Special Edition (Without Poster)

2. Shinhwa 8th Album

3. Shinhwa 8th Special Edition (With Poster)

4. Shinhwa 8th Album (Digital Disc)

6. Shinhwa Personal History

pcpdownloadphpfhandlen0z5ulladhz6b25lzg9joc5tzwrpys5kan2.jpg

Olen DVD Chart (Popular Korean CD/DVD Store)

1. Minwoo First Live Concert 2006

2. Shinhwa Winter Story Concert 2003-2004

3. Shinhwa Personal History Package

pcpdownloadphpfhandlen0z5ulladhz6b25lzg9joc5tzwrpys5knv5.jpg

Man, our SHINHWA is just too GOOD + POPULAR ^^

Boy, we need to win DAESANG this year! We better! FIGHTING <3

Guest xmkaex

today was my first day of school, but i woke up early just to download the music video.

haha i love shinhwa that much.. :P

i loved the music videos. the chase was classic. cat and mouse. tom and jerry.

spoiler: andy and junjin tricked me!! :lol:

you got one side for eric lovers and one side of dongwan lovers. :lol:

and i thought it was cool how they did the opposite color of each other, from their ties to their cars.

poor dongwan. was it me who saw this, but dongwan's face was kind of swolen. when he was getting the assignment from the boss. :sweatingbullets: inono i think my eyes are bad. T-T

and even thought minwoo got a little part.. think he looked FIONNNNE...haha

also that girl had a weird hair cut. :lol: maybe im just jealous of her..haha

for those who have a hard time downloading the mv, i've uploaded it to youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tChrPmpJNI

today was my first day of school, but i woke up early just to download the music video.

and i thought it was cool how they did the opposite color of each other, from their ties to their cars.

poor dongwan. was it me who saw this, but dongwan's face was kind of swolen. when he was getting the assignment from the boss. :sweatingbullets: inono i think my eyes are bad. T-T

First day of school already? o.O

Woah, that's nuts! Its not even Septemeber? Where are you from if you dont mind me asking? LOL ^^

Guest vietgirl604

Wow school already. But I think Dongwan hurt his eye while filming it... poor him.

xxtine_21, NICE HOT pictures of MinWoo! And the flaunting his body from a few pages ago, hahas..for his son to be proud. What if he only has daughters..? Whoever his children are, they're LUCKY. He should ALWAYS flaunt his abs hehe. =)

I kind of thought along the same line as you but it was still confusing.

I still don't understand what is the girl's role at all especially at the end when she put sunglasses on and drove away.

Few things I noticed about MV:

1. Poor Dongwan had to do everything left-handed. In life, isn't he right handed?

2. In the beginning of the video, everything was exactly alike between Dongwan and Eric except when they were putting their jackets on. Dongwan just put his jacket on but Eric did his famous "swinging of the jacket" to put on his jacket. They should of had Dongwan do the same. :D

3. MOST IMPORTANT...they took out the scene where Junjin and Andy did the bowing to the boss. LOL! In the making of the MV, they showed Andy practicing bowing to Eric because Eric thought Junjin and Andy's bowing was little awkward. I guess they didn't like it after all so they took it out???? LOL! :blink:

Eventhough I don't understand the video, I love the "gansta" look! LOL! Too bad Hyesung and Minwoo had such a short part. They all look soooo handsome!

"Mommie" Alice

My perspective of the story: The rich mafia boss just wanna have fun, and sent dongwan and eric to kill each other. In the meantime, he asked andy and junjin to pose as dongwan and eric to fool them (again, to have fun). In the end, the two met, and I presume they finished each other? But after that, the boss hired another pair of killers (aka hyesungie and minwoo), I presume (again) to have more fun.... The story ends here.

minwoo looks extra hot in those pcitures. thankz xxtine_21. :]

i agree...i thought how they did everything..buh like..opposite was really cool. :]. cool concept. xP. i still don't get minwoo and hyesung's part at the end tho. -__-.

eepz..sang sang plus is download'n right now..i can't wait to watch. thanks for the translations! otherwise i wuldn't understand a word they are saying. haha. <333.

Guest coolieever

I still don't understand what is the girl's role at all especially at the end when she put sunglasses on and drove away.

1. Poor Dongwan had to do everything left-handed. In life, isn't he right handed?

2. In the beginning of the video, everything was exactly alike between Dongwan and Eric except when they were putting their jackets on. Dongwan just put his jacket on but Eric did his famous "swinging of the jacket" to put on his jacket. They should of had Dongwan do the same. :D

3. MOST IMPORTANT...they took out the scene where Junjin and Andy did the bowing to the boss. LOL! In the making of the MV, they showed Andy practicing bowing to Eric because Eric thought Junjin and Andy's bowing was little awkward. I guess they didn't like it after all so they took it out???? LOL! :blink:

Eventhough I don't understand the video, I love the "gansta" look! LOL! Too bad Hyesung and Minwoo had such a short part. They all look soooo handsome!

"Mommie" Alice

haha yea, i noticed that too... i also noticed that eric smoothed out his hair atleast 3 times... haha, and dongwan's mail box should have a white flag thing (haha i dont know what its called so i call it a flag)

I have this gut feeling that the reason why for the past two music videos (specifically --> Once in a Lifetime + Throw my Fist) is that..they are saving a lot of money for a really HUGE HIT MV!

Hopefully, that's whats in store for us!!

Think SHINHWA coming out with a HUGE DANCE HIT like "Brand New"!

WOW <33333333333

I can just imagine!!!

Til that day FIGHTING <333

Guest nutzie

waaaaaa!!! i watched ittt!! the mv!! i like the song remix, although i thought i heard eric's rap being cut somewhere..

mommie alice about dongwan being left handed, i think you can film it with him being right handed first, and then just flip it over to create the mirror image.. because everything in his scene is total opposites of eric's.. i don't think they would want to come up with more money just to create total opposites of what is there already.. other than scenes with eric [which is just punching and running around] i think he did it right handed..

i like that little smirk that andy and junjin did.. for some reason i find it really funny =P

i think out of everybody, eric and junjin fit the part of gangster the most.. don't you guys think so?

edit

can i have the link to sang sang plus pretty pleaseee???

Guest sunnydays.

I have this gut feeling that the reason why for the past two music videos (specifically --> Once in a Lifetime + Throw my Fist) is that..they are saving a lot of money for a really HUGE HIT MV!

WOW <33333333333

I can just imagine!!!

Hahaha, aren't Once In A Lifetime & Throw My Fist kind of big hit MV's though? ... hmm or maybe not. :P I dunno. But a dance hit would be HOTTT. sexxy. tee hee (; haha ~

waaaaaa!!! i watched ittt!! the mv!! i like the song remix, although i thought i heard eric's rap being cut somewhere..

mommie alice about dongwan being left handed, i think you can film it with him being right handed first, and then just flip it over to create the mirror image.. because everything in his scene is total opposites of eric's.. i don't think they would want to come up with more money just to create total opposites of what is there already.. other than scenes with eric [which is just punching and running around] i think he did it right handed..

i like that little smirk that andy and junjin did.. for some reason i find it really funny =P

i think out of everybody, eric and junjin fit the part of gangster the most.. don't you guys think so?

LOL... I keep watching the mv over and over, and i'm starting to like it more, now that I understand it it better. u__u;; OMG I like that smirk and junjin did too! XD So cuuute. U__U;; Eric & Junjin definately do fit the gangster image. F'SHO. puahaha :P

Guest chopsticksandspoon

i've made some bsets... if anybody likes them... ^^

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=78829

that's the place to go ^^

nods nods

that's exactly what i think too.... tom and gerry... argh.

HOW CAN A MOUSE AND A CAT LOOK SO HOT?

Shinhwa's Inspiration #1 Album Ranked #4 on Japan's Oricon Chart

*1 「Beautiful Songs~ココロ デ キク ウタ~」

*2 BONNIE PINK

*3 Every Little Thing

*4 神話(SHINHWA)

*5 10-FEET

*6 MONGOL800

*7 浜田省吾 「The Best of Shogo Hamada Vol.2」

*8 浜田省吾 「The Best of Shogo Hamada Vol.1」

*9 ステイシー・オリコ

10 ダニエル・パウター

11 アンジェラ・アキ

12 倉木麻衣

13 クリスティーナ・アギレラ

14 SMAP

15 BENNIE K

16 m-flo

17 V6

18 MEGARYU

19 「R35[アールサンジュウゴ]」

20 くるり

This is simply amazing. That's out SHINHWA <3

Credits: Japania

woot!!!!

go boys!!!!!

keek.... i knew they can do it...

BUT

let's reach for the stars, #1!

alikim, thanks so much for the trans!!!!! wa! RicDy Loooveee.... ^^ and andy was called jason????? dang! i have a thing for boys with the letter J on their name! dang!!!!!!

femaki84 , wa!!!! i'll pm you later... kk? i can't right now! :(

xxtine_21, thanks for the pics!!!!!!! minwoo looks so hot. as always. ^^

miss':bella, wow~! shinhwa gooo!!!! keke...

WOW <33333333333

I can just imagine!!!

lol! i hope you are right.. but those two music videos are.... wonderful already...! keke....

AND!

can anybody upload the sangsang plus eps in YSi or SS? cause i can't dl from clubox... or should i just wait for shinwasarang to do so? hmm... *thinks hard*

Oh...that explains the making of the MV clip where when Dongwan was throwing the picture of Eric he was in pain. I rewatched that part and he was throwing it with his right hand which is also the right shoulder he hurt himself at the concert. But in the actual video, he was throwing it with his left hand.

Maybe that's why the scene where Eric swung his jacket to put it on is different from Dongwan just putting the jacket on. In actual taping then he was using his right hand/arm to put the jacket on and if he's still not recovered from the accident, he won't able to swing. I kind of thought it was weird that everything in the beginning of the video was almost exactly same except the putting the jacket part was totally different and it stood out. LOL!

You are so smart! LOL!

I think so far only clubbox link is available for Sangsang plus. Can you download from clubbox?

"Mommie" Alice

i can i have the link to sang sang plus pretty pleaseee???

Guest vietgirl604

WOW <33333333333

I can just imagine!!!

Haha both those videos are good but if they DO come out with a major dancing one..WOW! ..I didn't even think of that hahahas. =)

EDIT

Wow, I make page 479.

Guest nutzie

Oh...that explains the making of the MV clip where when Dongwan was throwing the picture of Eric he was in pain. I rewatched that part and he was throwing it with his right hand which is also the right shoulder he hurt himself at the concert. But in the actual video, he was throwing it with his left hand.

Maybe that's why the scene where Eric swung his jacket to put it on is different from Dongwan just putting the jacket on. In actual taping then he was using his right hand/arm to put the jacket on and if he's still not recovered from the accident, he won't able to swing. I kind of thought it was weird that everything in the beginning of the video was almost exactly same except the putting the jacket part was totally different and it stood out. LOL!

You are so smart! LOL!

I think so far only clubbox link is available for Sangsang plus. Can you download from clubbox?

"Mommie" Alice

hahaha.. i don't think i'm smart, but thank you for the compliment.. i used to take a comm tech class, which pretty much deals with media's behind the scenes [ie. tv, radio, ads] that's why i analyze stuff like that ^^"

ah, so it's only clubbox links then.. i'm sorry, i can't use clubbox >_<" i don't understand korean enough to use it.. i'm sad T-T oh wells, it just means that i have to wait until someone uploads it in other forms then.. thanks mommie alice ^^

"Mommie" Alice

it wus actually flipped. if u notice, dongwan's hair is different (cuz its normally the other side) and u pay REALLI close attention. one of the signs the words were backwards and also he got in the other side of the car (although cars in china or hongkong or something is like that)

AND at the end lmfao minwoo's part wus flipped when he walked out of the elevator

i wus like

MINWOO CHANGED HIS HAIR... OR MAYBE ITS FLIPPED!

haha yeah.. -__-

&& i agree. id otn know what the girl's part in the m/v is

she did like nothing but touch them! LMFAO

i culdve easily have done tha :w00t::ph34r:

Archived