[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

coolieever-i love you(even though i love shinhwa more) but thank you sooo much for those pics... even though i have already seen them before...except one... but its always nice to see hott pics more than once.... especially the jeon jin one(that always pissed me off how they spelled his name all wacked out) but at least the pics hott...... drool... abs.... hehe sorry

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aindy these are youtube links for the making..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=AX8BiK1_R7k

and for those who haven't seen the preview yet..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=AX8BiK1_R7k

there we go!!

thanks for the link, nutzie.. can't wait to see the whole vid..

those 4 guys are so handsome! can't help but laugh at eric's reaction when dongwan got hurt.. :)

[Pic] Shinhwa: "State of the Art" Special Edition Preview

CLICK to see ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forums/index.php?topic=4477.0

credits : lilazinprincess @ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forums

those were included in the special edition?!?!

can't wait for my cd~!!!

He just can't help shedding clothes

ShinHwa's Min Woo loves flaunting his abs. But it's all for a good cause, he says

By Chang May Choon

August 15, 2006

CALL him an exhibitionist. Or a narcissist. But Lee Min Woo of Korean boy band ShinHwa has a theory to explain why he is so fond of stripping on stage.

NP_4582179_14_08_2006t.jpg

Min Woo showing off his abs - again.

'The fervent applause from the audience moves me and their passion overwhelms me, that's why I reveal my body,' he said recently.

Insisting he is no exhibitionist, he said he found it easier to dance fully-clothed, reported Sina.com.

But the 27-year-old said he hoped his well-toned body would spur others to work out. He himself, is inspired by others with good physiques, he said.

'I won't be able to maintain this figure forever, but I hope this image can go down in history together with our concerts.'

History is what ShinHwa is still creating, eight years after its debut.

LASTING 'LEGEND'

Its name translates literally to 'myth' or 'legend', and its existence is no less a miracle.

While other male groups like H.O.T and God have inevitably split up or changed members, the same old ShinHwa is still going strong as the country's longest-lasting boy band.

While its members have been pursuing solo careers in the past two years, the sextet have united for their eighth studio album, State Of The Art.

NP_4587843_11_08_2006t.jpg

The members of ShinHwa are (from left) Shin Hye Sung, Jun Jin, Lee Min Woo, Kim Dong Wan, Eric Mun and Andy Lee.

And their popularity is set to soar further with the launch of their first Asian tour in Shanghai last month.

Come 10 Sep, ShinHwa - made up of band leader-cum-rapper Eric Mun, lead vocalist Shin Hye Sung, vocalist-rapper Jun Jin, vocalist Kim Dong Wan, rapper Andy Lee and Min Woo - will be the first Korean act to stage a ticketed show here.

Tickets for the concert, to be held at the Singapore Indoor Stadium, went on sale last Thursday and 30 per cent of the 8,000 seats were snapped up within a day.

So, what is ShinHwa's secret?

In Min Woo's words, it is 'team spirit' that keeps them together.

Though the members were recruited separately, he said they bonded like brothers while sharing the same hostel for four or five years.

'Bands will face the crisis of splitting up at a certain stage mainly because the members will have differences in opinions. But when ShinHwa comes together, our hearts are one.'

So united are they that Dong Wan braved the pain of a dislocated shoulder to complete their concert in Pusan last month. The 27-year-old accidentally fell off the stage and dislocated his right shoulder during a solo segment.

He was rushed to hospital and, despite objection from his managers, returned an hour later with a bandaged arm to join in the finale.

Yet, despite their strong bond, the boys from ShinHwa also take pride in mapping out their own solo careers.

Min Woo said: 'Each of us has our own strengths and we won't cower even if we stand on the stage alone.'

Of the group, Eric, 27, is arguably the most credible actor with two TV hits (Phoenix, Rookie) and an anticipated new project, Sweet Guy.

Andy, 25, starred in the hit serial Lovers In Prague while Jun Jin, 26, appeared in Tale Of Nine Tailed Fox.

Dong Wan, who recently made the headlines for calling a TV charity show to donate 15 million won ($24,000) to flood victims, also headlined the action film Spin Kick.

NON-ACTOR

Only Hye Sung, 27, has yet to branch into acting.

He collaborated with pals Kangta and Lee Ji Hoon on an album of ballads before releasing his own solo album Love Of May three months ago.

The most prolific member yet is Min Woo, who has released two solo albums under the stage name M and is helping to produce Jun Jin's first solo outing slated for release in October.

He has also completed his first movie, Holy Daddy, a comedy about a high school student who bonds with his father whose soul gets trapped in his classmate's body.

Will he get to flaunt his body on the big screen then?

A laughing Min Woo replied: 'It's a pity, but we should have added a scene of me ripping my shirt apart.'

SHOW INFO

WHAT: ShinHwa 2006 Tour ''State of the Art''

WHEN: 10 Sep, 8pm

WHERE: Singapore Indoor Stadium

TICKETS: $68, $98, $128 and $168 (free-standing or seated) at Sistic (6348 5555 or www.sistic.com.sg)

Source

[NEWS! MINWOO IS FROM AFRICA!]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ptfe7vxSedc

LMAO that wus so cute adn funny!

What is the difference between the Chinese version and the other version of Wedding March?

Is it completely different video?

Thank you.

"Mommie" Alice

i've only seen the chinese version

but i BELIEVE it is the exact same just them mouthing different lyrics?

i have seen this, but i think it was a different version because when i first say it they didnt have the end... it just ended after hyesung talked.... but this one, like, i love how 2gether 4 ever is playing in the background but you couldnt hear their lovely voices... at first i was kinda pissed but then they started talking aobut sadder and sadder stuff and by the time andy was talking i had tears in my eyes and was glad i couldnt hear their sad voices.... and when they showed shinhwa winning the award and they were crying and hugging eachother i totally broke down and started full out sobbing....... they have been through so much. and they made it through the pain and the hardships and before they are shinhwa, they are best friends and i truely think that is the glue that holds them together.... not their job, not us, the fans as some people say, but its their friendship and i admire that more than anything . the shinhwa members are... my favorite singers, my favorite celebrities, my heores, my idols. they are what i model my life after and i wish that i could be like them someday, doing what i love with the people that i love. that is heaven/paradise/utopia.

i couldn't have said it better myself.

yeah i wus like crying!! ahh. i wusnt sobbing because i've seen it before but it still made me spill out several tears. i guess that tells us something eh ?

ShinHwa's Min Woo loves flaunting his abs. But it's all for a good cause, he says

LOL cant help shedding clothes. how incredibly cute!

i relalik like this one quote

".. but when shinhwa comes together our hearts are one"

i love these guys so much!

during the video when junjin was ilke

"i hope you stay with us forever"

i was like

"YES JUNJIN I WILL!" and then i reached out for my screen LOL

Guest tanyl78

Hello to everyone here, and esp shinhwa fans whos attending Shinhwa's State of Art Concert in Singapore on 10 sept. :)

Ive read a few pages back and found out that theres a few soompier who had difficulty in finding friends to attend the shinhwa concert together~ actually me too, finding somebody, who might not be a major kpop fan and is willing to spend more than 100 dollars on shinhwa concert is not easy.

Finally, after around a week, i found a school mate who wanna go for the shinhwa concert too! Hope she wont turn her back on me the last minute.

SO just now im trying to book my tickets online at sistic and i have some doubts to clear:

The $168 seats are respectively the free standing and seating zone. I tried booking $168 seats for umpteen times but im always allocated to either the very rear end seats or seats at the furthest row. Im not really a major fan of shinhwa, i understand that being there to catch them should be enough, but im hoping to get better seats since im paying the highest price for the tickets available.

As for the $128 seats, the allocation will be rather far from the stage. (around row 23) Ive been to the indoor stadium and i knew from there, i cant even watch the stage performance clearly.

Im wondering if alot of good seats had been taken up because today is already the 5th official day since the sales of the concert tickets. Im thinking would i be able to obtain better allocation if i purchase the tickets from the box office at Kallang personally.

i think those good seats has been taken by pre-orders through shinhwaism... so i guess even if you go to kallang personally, i doubt they can't do anything much...

why dont you try 168 standing tickets?

Guest chopsticksandspoon

wee!!~~~

soo fast! three pages gone already? wow. i posted here yesterday and this?

okies, cathcing up! let's start, shall we?

^ahahahha~ yeah. typing in white is really good. XD

it's so fun. but we have to kinda keep it a secret...? :mellow:

and Omg O_____O

lols. your white post! O_O *gasp*

X____________X

hahaha,

well, i do agree to you.. i mean, isn't that like pity? not being adorable?

peash outtt

<3

keek... it IS fun. but soemtimes i worry too because what if i got reprimanded? but then that's teh reason i;m typing in white.... cause i don't want just anybody to read it. ^^

and yes!!!!! it is PITY, not being ADORABLE! i mean, come on!

^ Aww... =X Even though I do think Minwoo is more adorable, I still feel sorry for Donghae. May his dad rest in peace.

Okay, onto other things... Nutzie, thanks so much for the link, I've been wanting to watch the making ever since you guys started talking about it. (:

LOL... dang, this thread moves really fast... u__u;;

yeah, i totally agree. i feel sorry for that donghae guy too. i mean, loosing a loved one is hurt but still, it does not make you adorable. oh well, let us just give him the title as a consolation. may his appa rest in peace. amen.

Have y'all seen this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdN9gRsH0OY

"I am...Shinhwa."

:):D Aren't they just lovely?

edit: this vid made me cry...

yes, i have this in my faves, my faves in youtube of shinhwa is about 500+ vids ^^ this clio made em cry too.... also the guerilla concert vid, wa! i cried in that clip too!!!!! reading the trans was sooo.. heartwarming!

[NEWS! MINWOO IS FROM AFRICA!]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ptfe7vxSedc

dang! i've never seen this clip before!!!!! thanks! i'm adding this to my favorites.. keke... 536+ shinhwa clips and counting... ^^

while that clip is sad, this one's more of cute.. heheh.. it's them when they have just started.. the sound is kinda weird though.. but i love the part when they're dancing at the beginning of the video.. it looks so sharp and organized.. and funky~!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9zWARm7po0c

eric still had that weird haircut on him.. one of my most hated haircut, after the dirty blond broom like hairstyle.. it's funny when they're fast walking too.. when 3 of them did it, it's just hilarious >_<"

on an unrelated note, what songs do you like best when they do lives? surely there are some that you prefer more than the others right?

lol! i've neevr seen this clip before! waa!!! they all look so cute!

and song performed live? as in live? fast song it's got to be brand new.! and slow it's got to be angel!

SHINHWA SINGING LIVE IS... HEAVEN. i think that they're the best singer live. i mean, when they perform live it's so... great. i don't know...! it's not like it's live at all! unlike someothers i know..... :phew::phew::phew:

This thread is totally off the hook. It's so hard to catch up with everyone! LOL. I like all of their LIVE performances. One of their concerts..I forgot which one, they sang Eusha Eusha and they don't have their high voices anymore! I found that SO cute. Has anyone watched Shinhwa singing Backstreet Boys - As long as you love me? It's so good! Especially Minwoo, Dongwan and Hyesung!

:)vietgirl604

dang!!!! there's a clip of them singing that??? do you have it??? can i see it>??? please????????? ^^

By Chang May Choon

August 15, 2006

CALL him an exhibitionist. Or a narcissist. But Lee Min Woo of Korean boy band ShinHwa has a theory to explain why he is so fond of stripping on stage.

'The fervent applause from the audience moves me and their passion overwhelms me, that's why I reveal my body,' he said recently.

Insisting he is no exhibitionist, he said he found it easier to dance fully-clothed, reported Sina.com.

But the 27-year-old said he hoped his well-toned body would spur others to work out. He himself, is inspired by others with good physiques, he said.

'I won't be able to maintain this figure forever, but I hope this image can go down in history together with our concerts.'

History is what ShinHwa is still creating, eight years after its debut.

LASTING 'LEGEND'

Its name translates literally to 'myth' or 'legend', and its existence is no less a miracle.

While other male groups like H.O.T and God have inevitably split up or changed members, the same old ShinHwa is still going strong as the country's longest-lasting boy band.

While its members have been pursuing solo careers in the past two years, the sextet have united for their eighth studio album, State Of The Art.

And their popularity is set to soar further with the launch of their first Asian tour in Shanghai last month.

Come 10 Sep, ShinHwa - made up of band leader-cum-rapper Eric Mun, lead vocalist Shin Hye Sung, vocalist-rapper Jun Jin, vocalist Kim Dong Wan, rapper Andy Lee and Min Woo - will be the first Korean act to stage a ticketed show here.

Tickets for the concert, to be held at the Singapore Indoor Stadium, went on sale last Thursday and 30 per cent of the 8,000 seats were snapped up within a day.

So, what is ShinHwa's secret?

In Min Woo's words, it is 'team spirit' that keeps them together.

Though the members were recruited separately, he said they bonded like brothers while sharing the same hostel for four or five years.

'Bands will face the crisis of splitting up at a certain stage mainly because the members will have differences in opinions. But when ShinHwa comes together, our hearts are one.'

So united are they that Dong Wan braved the pain of a dislocated shoulder to complete their concert in Pusan last month. The 27-year-old accidentally fell off the stage and dislocated his right shoulder during a solo segment.

He was rushed to hospital and, despite objection from his managers, returned an hour later with a bandaged arm to join in the finale.

Yet, despite their strong bond, the boys from ShinHwa also take pride in mapping out their own solo careers.

Min Woo said: 'Each of us has our own strengths and we won't cower even if we stand on the stage alone.'

Of the group, Eric, 27, is arguably the most credible actor with two TV hits (Phoenix, Rookie) and an anticipated new project, Sweet Guy.

Andy, 25, starred in the hit serial Lovers In Prague while Jun Jin, 26, appeared in Tale Of Nine Tailed Fox.

Dong Wan, who recently made the headlines for calling a TV charity show to donate 15 million won ($24,000) to flood victims, also headlined the action film Spin Kick.

NON-ACTOR

Only Hye Sung, 27, has yet to branch into acting.

He collaborated with pals Kangta and Lee Ji Hoon on an album of ballads before releasing his own solo album Love Of May three months ago.

The most prolific member yet is Min Woo, who has released two solo albums under the stage name M and is helping to produce Jun Jin's first solo outing slated for release in October.

He has also completed his first movie, Holy Daddy, a comedy about a high school student who bonds with his father whose soul gets trapped in his classmate's body.

Will he get to flaunt his body on the big screen then?

A laughing Min Woo replied: 'It's a pity, but we should have added a scene of me ripping my shirt apart.'

SHOW INFO

WHAT: ShinHwa 2006 Tour ''State of the Art''

WHEN: 10 Sep, 8pm

WHERE: Singapore Indoor Stadium

TICKETS: $68, $98, $128 and $168 (free-standing or seated) at Sistic (6348 5555 or www.sistic.com.sg)

Source

wa!!!! minwoo!!!!! shinhwa!!!!! i just love this article! and minwoo's last comment! dang! it sure is a pitty! they should have added a scene where hah was so furious he took hold of minwoo's shirt and minwoo ran and bang! *riiip*! keek ^^ but i like minwoo's way of thinking... go minuu!

wa! i just love shinhwa.

when you love shinhwa, you love them forever.

not just a week, not just a month, not just a year.

but forever.

shinhwa changjo!

omo! i wrote a poem using their names, but it's not about shinhwa... maybe i can relate it to shinhwa but yeah, it's weird.... i wrote it while listening to 7th volume, brand new. ^^

I JUST REMEMBERED!

i was sneeking out last time at around 11:35 pm to watch my shinhwa vids, cause i can't sleep without watching M's Girlfriend video. seriously, i go downstairs eevry night when all is sleeping and watch it.

so yeah,

i turned the Tv on and automatically pushed the video button to change the mode to video but immediately changed it back to TV mode cause i think i saw a familiar face. i didn't see it properly but i know it is him. so i waited for the commercials to end and boom!

IT IS ERIC!

waa!!!! i never knew they are showing Phoenix here in the philippines!!!!!!! eric's so hot there... i remember his song liar, i was bad, suh jung min's fire bird can't compare to me... keke..... now i sneak out at exactly 11:30 to watch it!!!! wee!!~~~

i hope they show super rookie here. , phoenix's time is sooo late and it shows in Qtv11 only. i want GMA channel 7 to show it!!!! (though Qtv 11 is under GMA7) so every filipino will love Eric, then they'll show him with shinhwa! and everybody'll be curious, shinhwa???

then they'll search for shinhwa and boom! major shinhwa control over the philippines!!!!!

bwahahahaha!

kk. i know it's too much but i can dream right?

Guest serawong

Hello to everyone here, and esp shinhwa fans whos attending Shinhwa's State of Art Concert in Singapore on 10 sept. :)

Ive read a few pages back and found out that theres a few soompier who had difficulty in finding friends to attend the shinhwa concert together~ actually me too, finding somebody, who might not be a major kpop fan and is willing to spend more than 100 dollars on shinhwa concert is not easy.

Finally, after around a week, i found a school mate who wanna go for the shinhwa concert too! Hope she wont turn her back on me the last minute.

SO just now im trying to book my tickets online at sistic and i have some doubts to clear:

The $168 seats are respectively the free standing and seating zone. I tried booking $168 seats for umpteen times but im always allocated to either the very rear end seats or seats at the furthest row. Im not really a major fan of shinhwa, i understand that being there to catch them should be enough, but im hoping to get better seats since im paying the highest price for the tickets available.

As for the $128 seats, the allocation will be rather far from the stage. (around row 23) Ive been to the indoor stadium and i knew from there, i cant even watch the stage performance clearly.

Im wondering if alot of good seats had been taken up because today is already the 5th official day since the sales of the concert tickets. Im thinking would i be able to obtain better allocation if i purchase the tickets from the box office at Kallang personally.

if i'm not wrong... the best centre 2 blocks of $168 pricing are taken up by the shinhwa changjo club already when they did the piority pre booking....

Actually u dun have to go all the way to kallang to get the better seats... what you can do is to go to any sistic counter, wisma or bugis if town is easier for you and ask for the best location tickets.... but usually its not too different from the internet booking... at most bring a pair of binoculars with you!! i'm definitely bringing mine....heheh

if you really want to get to the front.. then its only the standing tickets... but if you know the Q'ing history in singapore.. its actually quite a terror... as people who bought the standing tix will try their best to be early in Q and try to stand as front as possible (i think the past records was like 1 week or 2 weeks in advance?).. so u can try your luck.... and standing wise... if you can't squeeze all the way to the front... i think rite from about 5th row onwards... u probably wont be able to see much.. esp if 1 is not too tall... or people in front few rows of you start to hold something and sway at different directions...

anyway good luck with your seats... and let's all go shout and have fun together on tat nite!!!

Guest angel2nyt

I JUST REMEMBERED!

i was sneeking out last time at around 11:35 pm to watch my shinhwa vids, cause i can't sleep without watching M's Girlfriend video. seriously, i go downstairs eevry night when all is sleeping and watch it.

so yeah,

i turned the Tv on and automatically pushed the video button to change the mode to video but immediately changed it back to TV mode cause i think i saw a familiar face. i didn't see it properly but i know it is him. so i waited for the commercials to end and boom!

IT IS ERIC!

waa!!!! i never knew they are showing Phoenix here in the philippines!!!!!!! eric's so hot there... i remember his song liar, i was bad, suh jung min's fire bird can't compare to me... keke..... now i sneak out at exactly 11:30 to watch it!!!! wee!!~~~

i hope they show super rookie here. , phoenix's time is sooo late and it shows in Qtv11 only. i want GMA channel 7 to show it!!!! (though Qtv 11 is under GMA7) so every filipino will love Eric, then they'll show him with shinhwa! and everybody'll be curious, shinhwa???

then they'll search for shinhwa and boom! major shinhwa control over the philippines!!!!!

bwahahahaha!

kk. i know it's too much but i can dream right?

deary, thats not actually impossible..

remember what meteor garden did for f4 in the philippines.. it made MADNESS

i remember it so well.. it was crazy.. i wish shinhwa would do that as well..

Ahhh...I'm dying....

Special edition and Japanese album both coming out!

But gotta save money for the coming school year's tuition...they raised it again <_<

They tell us the government is not supplying the university with enough money....

And I really don't know why...it couldn't be because they used it to RETILE the ENTIRE university the SAME color as before, and painted random walls YELLOW and GREEN, now could it?! *note the heavy sarcasm*

Makes me wanna punch someone...standing between me and my shinhwa!

Still a couple hundreds short for books and stuff T__T....

Urrrgggg....the agony....

EDIT:

Hi guys,

I've been meaning to ask for a while now. I lost this vid sometime ago when my motherboard burnt itself to bits and pieces 2 (?) years ago.... Does anyone, by chance, have it? It shows Eric pretending to be Minwoo's fan. I love Ricmin :blush:

cherry06632005112942425206ou.jpg

credits: cherry (?) + old shinhwasarang forums

Guest qaxlod

Vote for SHINHWA in the choreography poll!!!!!!

C'mon people I can't believe DBSG is winning -______-;;

They win at everything here..they are SOOOOO untalented!

I mean SHINHWA won DAESANG for BRAND NEW~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

VOTE VOTE VOTE!

Guest shinhinm

edit: Here ya go, i uploaded it. did u want the song[this is my first time uploading for someone, hehe glad it's for a Shinhwa fan.]

Into My Heart- Shinhwa

OMG !! :blush: :blush: Thanks a lotttttttttt :blush: :blush: You have no idea how long have I found this song :lol: "And I love you forever into my heart" :D This song is soooooooooooo cute :lol:

Guest tiffyisashinhwafreak!

Okay, people start voting, this poll is OFFICAL!!!!!!! here's the link

http://www.arirang.co.kr/Tv/Pops_Weekly10....=Bi&ptitle=

so go vote for Shinhwa, even though they are first, we still want them to have the most votes, so go vote!

i don't think you need an ID, i'm not to sure...but yeah, the rules are simple, its at the top of the page, and i think its still going, because it says till August 15...and today, [for me and for you if you live in the US] so i'm not totally sure if its still going one, but please just go vote!!!

if you have any questions, ask!!

btw, this poll is the Big 10, for the arirang....

Guest chibimarukochan

thanks for posting tiff! i just voted.

OMG how many polls are there? <_< clearly shinhwa are the winners...no matter what. :blush: they deserve it too. :)

Vote for SHINHWA in the choreography poll!!!!!!

C'mon people I can't believe DBSG is winning -______-;;

They win at everything here..they are SOOOOO untalented!

I mean SHINHWA won DAESANG for BRAND NEW~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

VOTE VOTE VOTE!

give me the link to it ^_^... i know... this is like DBSK's year or something... they start out so popular but i wonder if they are actually going to last... :tongue2:

i guess everyone is just giving them a chance nowadays since shinhwa have been popular for all those years. -_- i'd still vote for shinhwa of course...ihave no interest in dbsk.

Guest sheepeesh

^ i tried! i really tried... but a window keeps popping up saying i hv already voted 3 times... n n n the same thing happens even when i start from the homepage n click my way to the Big 10 page... >___< whhyyyyyyyy??? T.T

Guest qaxlod

thanks for posting tiff! i just voted.

OMG how many polls are there? <_< clearly shinhwa are the winners...no matter what. :blush: they deserve it too. :)

give me the link to it ^_^... i know... this is like DBSK's year or something... they start out so popular but i wonder if they are actually going to last... :tongue2:

i guess everyone is just giving them a chance nowadays since shinhwa have been popular for all those years. -_- i'd still vote for shinhwa of course...ihave not interest in dbsk.

I don't care for DBSG and I never will ^^;;

SHINHWA IS THE ONLY BAND IN MY HEART <333333333333

OMG !! :blush: :blush: Thanks a lotttttttttt :blush: :blush: You have no idea how long have I found this song :lol: "And I love you forever into my heart" :D This song is soooooooooooo cute :lol:

LOL. This is definetly SHINHWA. This is an old song so not many will remember it.

Guest shinhinm

OMO! I've just logged in Z-degrees ~ They've already had the link of Shinhwa's "SOTA special edition" :P So fast :lol: And I can't stop myself downloading Hyesung's Midnight girl ballad version :vicx: (I still buy the album from yesasia of course :blush: )

OMG ! The song is sooooooooooo goodddddddddd :blush: :blush: :blush: And Hyesung's voice :blush: :blush: :blush: I can't describe it :D HE SOUNDS LIKE ANGEL ! :blush: :blush:

Can someone tell me how many MV Group S has?

I've got:

Doll

I Swear

Love is...(Sarangni)

Why (I was)

By the way, I've put together list of all the MV by Shinhwa or their member including cartoons, OST, and Group S and came out with 61 videos.

WOW, that's alot of music videos!

"Mommie" Alice

Guest tiffyisashinhwafreak!

OMO! I've just logged in Z-degrees ~ They've already had the link of Shinhwa's "SOTA special edition"

OMG! are you kidding me, they already have it, people, be nice and don't put it up for other peolpe to download it....and i know, its fast, already posted it up..... :tears:

but about...what sheepeesh siad..ummm..maybe because the poll is over...i'm not so sure....because i have already voted 3 times...so yeah....i'm not so sure......[sorry i'm no help....but i'll try anf find out...]

Archived