[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest coolieever

haha, yea, eusha eusha is a freaking awesome song... wow.. im listening to it right now too.. haha what a coincidence.... haha, i used brand new for a project too.... well, the instrumental... haha, my teacher asked what the song was too.. haha

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest qaxlod

haha, yea, eusha eusha is a freaking awesome song... wow.. im listening to it right now too.. haha what a coincidence.... haha, i used brand new for a project too.... well, the instrumental... haha, my teacher asked what the song was too.. haha

I used SHINHWA for so many of my school projects esp. for the talent shows! ^^;;

Everyone in my school loves SHINHWA <333 Who wouldn't??

Guest nutzie

hahahhaa.. i've always loved eusha eusha performances.. they look shooo cute with the dance routines and all.. so adorableee!! come to think of it, when they debuted, they were around my current age.. how can they be so cutee????

eusha eusha is definitely my favorite live =P i'll think about some others later..

Guest qaxlod

0000001412813_O.jpg

Inspiration #1 2006/08/16 release

[Track List]

1.girls exclusive

2.THROW MY FIST-Japanese version-(8th Album『State Of The Art』より)

3.MIDNIGHT GIRL-Japanese version-(8th Album『State Of The Art』より)

4.PARADISE(8th Album『State Of The Art』より)

5.僕らの心には太陽がある-Album mix-  

6.HIGHWAY STAR-Featuring Vocal Emyli-(8th Album『State Of The Art』より)

7.Time Machine-Japanese version-(7th Album『Brand New』より)  

8.The Street

9.Sun Flower~Happy Birthday~  

10.weak~君を失くして(8th Album『State Of The Art』より)

11.YOU'RE MY EVERYTHING(8th Album『State Of The Art』より)

12.ONCE IN A LIFETIME-English version-(8th Album『State Of The Art』より)

13.Shooting Star- Yukihiro Fukutomi Remix -(7th Album『Brand New』より)

Credit: Ocean's Six

Guest krazie4adream

yay!! another shinhwa album...i have The Street, Your My Everything, Highway star[iono is it the same version as the 8th album?] ,Sun in our hearts and the other State of the Arts songs already

i'm sorta confused, soooo they have a japanese single and this "INSPIRATION" album?

does their japanese single only have two songs wellz four with instrumental version

Sun In our hearts and Unfaith?

P.s~ i dLed this song called "Into My Heart" and it saids it's by Shinhwa, but iono some parts doesn't sound like them, cuz usually it's soo easy to heard Hyesung and Minwoo's voice for me....

Guest angel2nyt

this thread moves so fast

just saw the preview for Throw My Fist and Throw My Fist MV Making

im so excited for it

and say hello to Shinhwa - State of the Art Special Edition

8thsepreviewhl7yk3.jpg

CREDITS TO: Only4steve+S-ShinhwaSarang+ShinhwaChangjo.net

^ omg i want that so badly u have on idea!!

yay!! another shinhwa album...i have The Street, Your My Everything, Highway star[iono is it the same version as the 8th album?] ,Sun in our hearts and the other State of the Arts songs already

i'm sorta confused, soooo they have a japanese single and this "INSPIRATION" album?

does their japanese single only have two songs wellz four with instrumental version

P.s~ i dLed this song called "Into My Heart" and it saids it's by Shinhwa, but iono some parts doesn't sound like them, cuz usually it's soo easy to heard Hyesung and Minwoo's voice for me....

does it go..

"and i love you forever into my heart"

LOL

yeha thats an older song

and iono

i 4get how it goes

i havent listened to it since last summer

It's tomorrow!! Yeah so excited :w00t:

"The Street" is a very nice song.. think you girls have already heard it right, it was used in the samsung mobile website.

And their 8th special edtion out on Saturday!!

And Saturday's Junjin birthday

And Saturday's bangkok concert!

Guest coolieever

haha yea, that song is in the my choice album.. its also in my playlist.. haha, i love it... then again, i love all shinhwa songs....

It's tomorrow!! Yeah so excited :w00t:

"The Street" is a very nice song.. think you girls have already heard it right, it was used in the samsung mobile website.

And their 8th special edtion out on Saturday!!

And Saturday's Junjin birthday

And Saturday's bangkok concert!

sorry i did a double post.. oops

Guest nutzie

i have a question! is the song used in the throw my fist mv different from the one in the state of art album? it sounds kinda remixed and quite funky.. me likey!!

by the way, junjin birthday in 4 days!!!

Have y'all seen this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdN9gRsH0OY

"I am...Shinhwa."

:):D Aren't they just lovely?

edit: this vid made me cry...

i have seen this, but i think it was a different version because when i first say it they didnt have the end... it just ended after hyesung talked.... but this one, like, i love how 2gether 4 ever is playing in the background but you couldnt hear their lovely voices... at first i was kinda pissed but then they started talking aobut sadder and sadder stuff and by the time andy was talking i had tears in my eyes and was glad i couldnt hear their sad voices.... and when they showed shinhwa winning the award and they were crying and hugging eachother i totally broke down and started full out sobbing....... they have been through so much. and they made it through the pain and the hardships and before they are shinhwa, they are best friends and i truely think that is the glue that holds them together.... not their job, not us, the fans as some people say, but its their friendship and i admire that more than anything. the shinhwa members are... my favorite singers, my favorite celebrities, my heores, my idols. they are what i model my life after and i wish that i could be like them someday, doing what i love with the people that i love. that is heaven/paradise/utopia.

are we comparing which cds we have??? i have everything except the 6th album(i have a copy) and the first winter story(i cant seem to find this)..... and im missing a minwoo cd.... but other than that... im good to go. however i dont have any of their dvds or concerts... i only have the photobook.... did anyone else have trouble finding the 1st album? cuz ive been looking for it for over 3 years and i finally found it in korea after checking literally like 30 cd stores.....

tracklist for the japanese album... one word.... drool..... no wait, two...major drool

awwwwwww.... i just realized that junjins birthday is on a saturday... ive been counting down for how long and i realize its on a saturday now??!?!?! that sucks.... im gonna be stuck in a classroom for 10 hours on my husbands bday... >| that makes me mad. i wish i could go celebrate somewhere instead.....

does anyone have any idea how we can get more people to vote for minwoo??? im out of ideas....

Guest coolieever

yea, the one in the mv is remixed.... so far, i only have the my choice cd, but sometime next weeek, i should have the 5th, 6th, and winter story albums too... haha im seriously blowing all my cash on shinhwa stuff... imgonna end up like those addicts on dr phil and oprah who are in debt because if thier addiction... well, atleast my birthdays coming soon so i can get more cash... haha kk12: i know someone whos selling the winter story album on soompi, pm me if youre interested

Guest tiffyisashinhwafreak!

OMG! that Special Edition picture of all the things makes me really really want to get it...but i can't get it!!!!!!! *TEARS, really hard*

i love junjin... i just really wanted to say that.... and im bored out of my mind and noone is postinga nd i dont want to do homework... and i love junjin... anyone have any hott hott pictures of my hott hott husband?? ok ive got to stop saying that... but i just fell like tis been a while since ive seen any new pics of him... but ive seen several of some of the other guys... but not junjin... so yeah....

Guest vondunker

Hello to everyone here, and esp shinhwa fans whos attending Shinhwa's State of Art Concert in Singapore on 10 sept. :)

Ive read a few pages back and found out that theres a few soompier who had difficulty in finding friends to attend the shinhwa concert together~ actually me too, finding somebody, who might not be a major kpop fan and is willing to spend more than 100 dollars on shinhwa concert is not easy.

Finally, after around a week, i found a school mate who wanna go for the shinhwa concert too! Hope she wont turn her back on me the last minute.

SO just now im trying to book my tickets online at sistic and i have some doubts to clear:

The $168 seats are respectively the free standing and seating zone. I tried booking $168 seats for umpteen times but im always allocated to either the very rear end seats or seats at the furthest row. Im not really a major fan of shinhwa, i understand that being there to catch them should be enough, but im hoping to get better seats since im paying the highest price for the tickets available.

As for the $128 seats, the allocation will be rather far from the stage. (around row 23) Ive been to the indoor stadium and i knew from there, i cant even watch the stage performance clearly.

Im wondering if alot of good seats had been taken up because today is already the 5th official day since the sales of the concert tickets. Im thinking would i be able to obtain better allocation if i purchase the tickets from the box office at Kallang personally.

Guest krazie4adream

i have a question! is the song used in the throw my fist mv different from the one in the state of art album? it sounds kinda remixed and quite funky.. me likey!!

by the way, junjin birthday in 4 days!!!

Yups, it's sorta like a Remix, if you watch the preview of the mv ..the beginning is different too..

^ omg i want that so badly u have on idea!!

does it go..

"and i love you forever into my heart"

LOL

yeha thats an older song

and iono

i 4get how it goes

i havent listened to it since last summer

YUP!! it's a shinhwa song then! thanks soo much..

wow, their voices WERE a little different.. i was like "is this like a SS501 song??" haha..they were soo young when...hyesung's voice is much eh.."manlier"? haha..i love hyesung's voice [duh, lead vocalist]

edit: Here ya go, i uploaded it. did u want the song[this is my first time uploading for someone, hehe glad it's for a Shinhwa fan.]

edits: SORRY!!!! i didn't noe you're not suppose to post up yousendit links......mi an hae~ sorta new at posting and stuff..

Guest coolieever

heres some hot junjin pics.. haha only four since im lazy, and if its small, blame photobucket...

untitled2-2.jpg

untitled1.jpg

untitled-4.jpg

untitled4.jpg

hot enough? haha

Guest daisy_mae024

hi everyone.... especially vondunker! Does anyone know when and where Shinwha will be staying while they're here in Singapore? I might not have enough money for the concert but I would still like to see them esp Eric...

Thank you...

Archived