[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest xmkaex

[News] 10/8 Eric "Only good..."

CLICK to read ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forums/index.php?topic=4456.0

credits : dreamhyesung @ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forums

puhahah eric is so silly sometimes. lol

christine - suree!! any pictures would be welcomed by me, if not everybody else right? oh right, if i think about it, i don't have that picture of eric with THE white hat.. oh 1, the one with minwoo and chae yeon.. me wanttt!!!!

but do you guys also realize that hyesung sometimes wears the same hat?? i think i've seen it a couple of times, although i forgot where.. and last time, during some rehearsal, they were wearing the same army pants.. hmmm.. interesting.. O_o

i found a picture of minwoo and chae yeon. plus eric with a silly face. xD

cy16bz.png

Credits: Chae Yeon's Cyworld & s-shinhwasarang.net

and hyesung and eric with the same pants. :lol:

s297.jpg

credits: flashback + bestshinhwa + s-shinhwasarang.net

host: photobucket

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vietgirl604

^^ Aww, them wearing the same pants is so cute! MinWoo and Eric are so adorable in the picture with ChaeYeon.

Shinhwa's version of HEY COME ON is totally better than these other guys. I've never even heard of them...

:)vietgirl604

Guest sunnydays.

[News] 10/8 Eric "Only good..."

CLICK to read ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forums/index.php?topic=4456.0

credits : dreamhyesung @ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forums

Puahaha... Eric. U__U It's true, he's very good looking... But so are the others! :P Haha, Eric = Tom, and Dongwan = Jerry? o__O Well then, Dongwan is the good guy... maybe it explains why Eric has the weird, mafia-looking long hair, he's the bad guy. I dunnooo ~ lol *cough* sorry weird thinking. XP

puhahah eric is so silly sometimes. lol

i found a picture of minwoo and chae yeon. plus eric with a silly face. xD

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j260/x_l...er_x/cy16bz.png

Credits: Chae Yeon's Cyworld & s-shinhwasarang.net

Haha, cuuute. (: Perhaps they took that when they went to Germany for the X-man special? O__O

I voted for Minwoo already. :D <3

Guest miss':bella

That Donghae guy is winning -_____-;;

C'mon people! Get all your friends to register on Soompi and spread the SHINHWA love and vote for MINWOO <3

I cannot wait to see today's XMAN with MINBONG!! ^^;;

38a9f9b219bea6236892b35a2a19d464.jpg

Puahaha... Eric. U__U It's true, he's very good looking... But so are the others! :P Haha, Eric = Tom, and Dongwan = Jerry? o__O Well then, Dongwan is the good guy... maybe it explains why Eric has the weird, mafia-looking long hair, he's the bad guy. I dunnooo ~ lol *cough* sorry weird thinking. XP

Haha, cuuute. (: Perhaps they took that when they went to Germany for the X-man special? O__O

^ like with the head band? :D

hmmm...dunno...I think Jerry is kinda REALLY mean to tom lolz

Gals...Energy's not too bad :sweatingbullets: They're a taiwanese boyband (makes a difference I guess since Mainland, Hong Kong and Taiwan boybands have very different flavors, accents and singing styles)

Definitely not known for their singing...but dancing not bad and they're really funny guys lolz

Guest coolieever

i dont think energy's that bad... well, once you realize how many songs are made into other languages... haha, theres a list floating around somewhere on soompi....

3 DAYS!!!!!! haha

Just watched Making of the MV of Throw My Fist MV and it looks awsome!

It was funny when Eric didn't like Andy's bowing to the boss so Eric as the senior actor gave Andy tip as to how to do it. Eric told him to "bow like how you usually bow to me". LOL! That's when Andy redid it bending almost 90 degrees to Eric. Reporter asked Andy if that's true and Andy said yes and that if he didn't Eric will give him "knuckle" on the head! Eric then said, "it sound like I'm the bad guy" and then he said laughingly it's not true.

At the end of the interview, Junjin said something like, "Hyesung hyung and Minwoo hyung, you couldn't do the interview together...(laughing) ...anyway, we are doing our best filming...see you little later...love you..."

I'm little confused at Junjin's words...isn't Minwoo and Hyesung in the MV?

"Mommie" Alice

Guest nutzie

well, that's what i thought too, cos i've seen pics of them floating somewhere.. but i also heard that they're doing filming at another location, so that's probably why..

christine, thanks for the pictures~!!

Guest angel2nyt

lol. silly Eric..

hahaha!

tom and jerry??

and Dongwan as jerry??

haha! i bet the MV is really great..

eric is so full of himself.. hahaha

the first line was so funny..

only good looking people will be chosen..hahaha

Guest ShinhwaLover26

eric is so full of himself.. hahaha

the first line was so funny..

only good looking people will be chosen..hahaha

shinhwa there all so cute and their my favorite their the ones that got me into korean stuff in the first place <3 sarang shinhwa

thank you for the pixx! kk12.. it wus kate rite? or wus it katie :|

AH

LOL

im so bad w/ names ><

yay there are currently 9 ppl looking at this rite now!

LMFAO okay so my friend

came back from china

and she got me a shinhwa cd thing

LOL

its a fake -__-

its inda funnie how it looks lmfao.

anyways its cool cuz its ilke kinda vol 7 + 8 together

and also some random songs. HAHA

im'a go listen to it rite now actually.

yay! you remembered my name!!!! :D thank you for remembering!!! i feel special.....

i lot chinas cds and movies.... haha. they always do this wierd fushion type thing and its really funny... and cheap....><

Shinhwa sings original songs.. they don't do covers

hahs true.. lots of chinese songs are "copies"..

a chinese boyband Energy did a Hey come on..

Here's the link to their mv, check it out..

you know this group is totally shinhwa.. they're a dance-rap group.. there's a main vocal lead.

when you watched their video, you'll know what i mean.

they're very popular in taiwan.. then 1 member dropped out.. soon after they disband cos the other member was so badly injured that he can't dance anymore..

hahahhahaha!!! rofl!!! who is this?????? wtf? i was laughing so freaking hard!!! they suck!!! like, i dont mean to bash on some unknown chinese band, but.... ok... first of all, cinese + rapping = does not work. period. you just cant. it just souds too wierd, and its too hard to do. the only one ive every seen/heard come close to pulling it off is wang lee hom(<33) but them... no. im just stating the facts. and if they cant sing, then they should at least be good looking. but nooooo..... shinhwa owns. no.... they are not even comparable. ew. like, who puts the name of their band in their song that they jocked from a wayyyyy better band???? stupid!!! and they even copied the mv??!?!?! wtf? shinhwas was wayy better, but that was expected.... i just gotta say, that was one of the most messed up clips ive every seen and im afraid its gonna appear in my nightmares.....

hahah!!! i saw the pics while i was voting for minwoo for the most adored guyt hing... in donghaes pics, theres that one where hes jumping and his shirt flew up and it shows his bare stomach and underwear... get a belt. at least with minwoos pics he has abs(hott) and he wants his belly showing.... and there was also that pic of kim kibum with his arm around donghaes neck... it reminded me of this... andyeric-1.jpg

and yeah, its alot cuter when andy and eric does it... and with donghae it doesnt really work cuz kibum is shorter than donghae so it looks like hes choking him.......

ahhhhh!!!! donghae-332 minwoo-220!!! nooooooo!!!! minwoos down by...........um..... wait for it.......112!!! o.O that many??!?! omg! must go advertise......

Guest vietgirl604

^^ Yeah, he's down by THAT many. I'm so sad. You have NO IDEA how much work I put into it, to have him be in the FINAL round. (The topic starter is my sister) ..She wanted Brian to win, but I made her wait another hour and YAY MinWoo went up. I did everything in my power. Now, he's behind by so much.

DongHae isn't all that great...he's a newbie. MinWoo is..MINWOO! We need to gather more votes for him. I'm advertising too.

And yeah, the picture of Eric and Andy are SOOOO adorable. Eric is so hot..and TALL! I love him, and the rest of them. =)

Guest tiffyisashinhwafreak!

^^ Yeah, he's down by THAT many. I'm so sad. You have NO IDEA how much work I put into it, to have him be in the FINAL round. (The topic starter is my sister) ..She wanted Brian to win, but I made her wait another hour and YAY MinWoo went up. I did everything in my power. Now, he's behind by so much.

LOL...you're too funny..made her wait another hour..kekeke...thanks! kekeke

i just watched the video.. i find it kinda funny.. and i agree, it's like a copy of shinhwa's hey come on.. i think they have their own dance and they changed the lyrics too.. i'm not sure though, cos i understand neither..

but as i was watching the video, shinhwa's voices started singing and rapping in my head =P although when shinhwa was filming that mv, they had 5 members [which is the same number of energy members] it has a different feeling.. i like hyesung's voice better [duhh!!!!] and i think there's only 1 energy member who was singing? his voice isn't that great compared to hyesung..

heh, i just remembered.. energy was pretty popular for awhile when i was living in singapore.. but i never really got into chinese music anyway.. so it was like, meh..

they did a remake of top too?? hahah.. that's just funny.. i don't exactly feel insulted or anything, but i find it funny =P and frankly quite proud to be a fan of shinhwa, whom other people respect and follow [the shinhwa part of course, not the fan part..] at least they don't have wars of copyrights in asia, not like north america *bleh*

LOL i found it funnie hwo one guy's hair reminded me of minwoo's XDD

Just watched Making of the MV of Throw My Fist MV and it looks awsome!

It was funny when Eric didn't like Andy's bowing to the boss so Eric as the senior actor gave Andy tip as to how to do it. Eric told him to "bow like how you usually bow to me". LOL! That's when Andy redid it bending almost 90 degrees to Eric. Reporter asked Andy if that's true and Andy said yes and that if he didn't Eric will give him "knuckle" on the head! Eric then said, "it sound like I'm the bad guy" and then he said laughingly it's not true.

At the end of the interview, Junjin said something like, "Hyesung hyung and Minwoo hyung, you couldn't do the interview together...(laughing) ...anyway, we are doing our best filming...see you little later...love you..."

I'm little confused at Junjin's words...isn't Minwoo and Hyesung in the MV?

"Mommie" Alice

hmmyeah i dont get it?

i just know that hyesung and minwoo filmed it elswhere.

and about the bowing thing LOL thats so cute!

yay! you remembered my name!!!! :D thank you for remembering!!! i feel special.....

i lot chinas cds and movies.... haha. they always do this wierd fushion type thing and its really funny... and cheap....><

of coursee! =D

haha yeah apparently my cd was only $1 LOL

DongHae isn't all that great...he's a newbie. MinWoo is..MINWOO! We need to gather more votes for him. I'm advertising too.

And yeah, the picture of Eric and Andy are SOOOO adorable. Eric is so hot..and TALL! I love him, and the rest of them. =)

ohh your sister!! haha thats cool

damn i wish i culd make multiple accounts

but the no freee email is preventing me from doing it. lolsss

aish. LOL well even if i culd.. i wuldnt

i'd get my friends who like k-stuff to do it =DD

im'a start advertising too !!

Guest nutzie

hahahaha.. and he got good marks too -_-" i think i'm scientifically proven to be retarded, because even without work and all [ie. just studying] i'm on the verge of failing -_-" maybe they're really smart.. that makes them even more hottylicious..

he writes so cutely too >_<" i don't know if it's because of translation or anything, but it sounds so adorableee!! like what young teens would write on their diary.. meh, i don't even write that cutely -_-"

puaha. y'all see it in my signature?

i wuldve picked recent-er pics lOL but i wus too lazy to crop and resize and yeah.. =P

lets see individual pics i've done..

eric and junjin

time for some.. MINWOO!!

old pixers

minwoolee9.jpg

minwoolee13.jpg

minwoolee170.jpg

minwoolee51.jpg

minwoolee56.jpg

minwoolee75.jpg

minwoolee89.jpg

^ damn even when u cant see his full face he looks extremely gorgeous !

minwoolee125.jpg

minwoolee143.jpg

minwoolee190.jpg

minwoolee194.jpg

my our baby is gorgeous.

Archived