[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Wow,for a moment there,I thought I was looking at YunHo,wow,the two bear some resemblances

LOL yeah i used to think that yunho loooked like junjin !!

i wus like

"damn junjin wannabe look alike!"

but yeah yunhos cute. LOL anyways

puahah xtine has been posting so many pixxxers!

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nutzie

awww~ thanks for the pics christine and kk12!! that was me who requested it.. heheh.. i need lots and lots of silly pictures to fill up my screen =P cos right now, i only have cool pictures of him..

dude, think about it, i think all shinhwa members are rich probably, right? that makes it even yummier.. i'm sorry, i get distracted easily by money.. well, like my new t-shirt says, "the best things in life are expensive".. well, i guess, shinhwa's concert is expensive for me toooo!!

meh, i don't know what i'm blabbering about.. please excuse me.. *runs away*

i found another... er... amusing? pic... haha... this was during the busan concert... and i guess eric was samba-ing?

http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/8789/11...32hs2029qp3.jpg

credits to yeuamnhac, and me for finding/uploading (seriously.... took me forever to read viet...)

hahaha!! look at his bandmates' reaction..

so funny..

umm.. i actually bought the cd so i dont have the mp3 version.... but my friend downloaded it off of limewire. go check... i know thats bad but if you want to listen to their songs what else you gonna do?? go check and ill ask around.

really?? i got some of their songs from livewire too..

but i dunno the english titles of those songs.. do you happend to know..

hehehe.. sorry to bug you.. :blush:

Guest manga0fan0yeah

NOT FAIR!!!!

although shinhwa is coming to singapore, there is not much hype about them like through the radio, commercials n stuff.

i already bought the tickets for their concert. i guess looking from another pt of view about staying in singapore is that there are not that many shinhwa fans in singapore than there is in other countries.the concert tickets (the $98 n $128) dun get sold out as fast and quick

i hope some radio shows would give backstage passes or something as gifts and presents. MAN I WANT BACKSTAGE PASSES

^ gah, i just saw that today... on the viet forum i go to.. haha, ill look for it later tonight... after i come back from target... haha

WOOT!!! I'M ON A PAGE OWNING ROLL.... haha i just owned one yesterday... woot!!!

LOL whats the link to ur viet forums

i want to see them!

awww~ thanks for the pics christine and kk12!! that was me who requested it.. heheh.. i need lots and lots of silly pictures to fill up my screen =P cos right now, i only have cool pictures of him..

dude, think about it, i think all shinhwa members are rich probably, right? that makes it even yummier.. i'm sorry, i get distracted easily by money .. well, like my new t-shirt says, "the best things in life are expensive".. well, i guess, shinhwa's concert is expensive for me toooo!!

meh, i don't know what i'm blabbering about.. please excuse me.. *runs away*

LOL LOL LOL

money HA

if i marry minwoo or dongwan i wuldnt need 2 worry about suppoprting our children :PB):wub:

haha anyways enough w/ my fantasies..

really?? i got some of their songs from livewire too..

but i dunno the english titles of those songs.. do you happend to know..

hehehe.. sorry to bug you..

oh you want the englisth titles for the 8th album ?

Guest cpopbaby19

^ i heard the sales isn't doing so well...

shinhwa in bangkok hwaiting!

aww!! if i was just in bangkok, i'd get the front row seats!! X__X and tag along my sister who's crazed about sungie~ hahahaha

i want to know what the price at shcj will be too!!! anyone know???

and i have the winter story album *victory sign* ... why do you ask???

yes. you are so right. shinhwa fans are crazy about shinhwa. but some other fans are jsut plain crazy. im not saying anyone in particular, but ive heard stories about 2 different fan clubs getting into HUGE fights at concerts because the other fan club is cheering for someone else. i mean we're not that vicious. like if someone came up to me and said to my face that our lovely shinhwa boys suck and whoever is so much better. man i would punch her in the face but if she didnt do anything to me. im cool with it. i would even cheer for some other bands that i like, but i would always cheer the loudest for shinhwa, the one and only....

oh yeah... and by the way. that picture is like so major totally DROOL!!! omg he is so hott.......i love his hair.. it makes him look so cute and boyish. :)

^ahahhaa. worrdd! i love that line. XD anyway, probably.. if anyone who isn't really oriented with these boys and told me that they suck, i would've done more! [;

jeong mal ro?!?! 21st is a monday.. yeah i'll look forward to it.. it's great that they're performing in korea again :D

what facilities? you mean there's actually a shinhwa changjo club house?

do we have to be korean to join shcj?

i wanna be part of them!! :D

^i think you have to be korean.

again, i think they're gonna ask your birth number [중민등록 번호] which foreigners (non koreans) have. <_< i hate that system. naver has it, daum has it, lyrics.co.kr has it, cyworld has it! X_X

that's the harsh world of being a non korean being too involved in kpop! argh~

Korean Singer Eric Takes Part in SMAP’s New Album

2006-08-11

http://english.kbs.co.kr/ICSFiles/artimage..._nws/moon_l.jpg

Korean singer Eric’s participation in a new recording by the Japanese group SMAP

has drawn the attention of the Japanese media.

The online edition of the Japanese Asahi Shimbun reported Thursday that Eric, a

member of the Korean idol male group Shinhwa, wrote lyrics for the rapping part of

the song “Tokio,” which is contained in the new recording of the Japanese group.

The new album “Pop up! SMAP” was released on July 26. “Tokio” is a remake of

SMAP’s previous hit song.

Eric recorded the song in a studio in southern Seoul.

The Korean and Japanese groups’ friendly relationship began after Shinhwa’s Shin

Hye-sung and SMAP’s Kusanagi Tsuyoshi sang the duet song “Sky,” featuring lyrics

written by Shinhwa’s Lee Min-woo, for the Japanese group’s 16th album “Sample

Bang” released in July last year.

It is the first time for Eric to individually take part in a recording by the Japanese

group.

Eric said, “SMAP is one of my favorite groups. I was glad to work with them. I hope

Japanese fans will love both SMAP’s new recording and Shinhwa’s first Japanese

album, which will be released on August 16.”

c: KBS Global

^wow!! that's really a good opportunity for him! kekee, more publicity means popularity! and popularity means MORE SHINHWA LOVERS/FANS!!! awww <3

^^

lols... i could have said that a million times. keke... you got reprimanded for saying it? for saying the truth? i mean, your opinion??? dang! oh well. we need to respect others beliefs. ^^

you know what i do when i say something .. erm.. bad? keke... i put the text in whote color.... and they just need to highlight it to read. ^^ i know it's evil but hey! i just put a warning first to stop reading if they're going to be hurt. and say sorry afterwards for saying such awful things... especially when i said dbsk singing live is a big no thank you for me... ^^ and that singing live is the mark of true talent. which goes to say that dbsk... waa!!!! i'm becomh evil again. sorry.

^^

question:

lee donghae? who is he actually?

xxtine_21, thanks for those eric pics... waa!!~~ he looks so handsome. hehe... i remember my friend having him as her wallpaper in her phone and i was like, who's that? and she said, eric mun, the actor in super rookie. and i was like, oh.

and now, i'm sooo crazy about shinhwa that she'll be surprised hehe... we haven't seen each other for a long time and i wasn't a fan then.. :P

about the fans....

though i'm not in korea, i can feel the love of shinhwa changjo there.. ^^ i mean, shinhwa always mentions shinhwa changjo... and the shinhwa fans all over the world are sooo.... loyal. ^^ i don't know. someone told me that shinhwa fans aren't crazy enough, that they're like... sooo small in number. hehe... *a classmate of mine who's main purpose in life is to annoy me, idk, but she likes dbsk* maybe shinhwa fans are more MATURE...? like shinhwa themselves? unlike someothers... :vicx:

and about that ticket thingy? those are true???? as in they buy other's tickets so no fans can buy but they won't go and then the concert will be.. erm, not that hyper? am i getting this right??? there are fans who do that??? wow. scary fans if you ask me.

i think that fans who do those awful things are just afraid. they are afraid that other artists will rise higher than their idols. and this only goes to show that they don't love their idols that much because they have no trust in their idols... they do not trust their idols that their idols are the best.

tsk tsk tsk... poor artists... i pity those with fans like those.

anyways...

shinhwa changjo!!!!

^ahahahha!! dang!

i really like it when you put your harsh text about other groups in white. maybe we can do tht? hahhaa

Don't worry. I think they aren't that talented either. Most groups in Korea can do what they can do right now. It's their image that's attracting those little girls. I just came back from Korea and I met these girls who were DBSG fans. I asked them some questions and MAN..they didn't even know 5 of their songs..they only knew one which was "HUG". They didn't even know when they were born and such.

It's quite sad.

*cough* lols, i guess that's true? i mean my korean friend told me that the youngER groups attract YOUNG fans.. and that mainly consists of... ELEMENTARY and middle school kids??? :crazy: hahhaa. okay. im sounding evil. >O<;

you know kids.. they are sometimes going crazy when they can't get what they want. >O<;

kkk. ok, i'll stop. :mellow:

heheh, im bored right now, so im going to ATTEMPT to list all those mvs....

1.hae gyul sah

2. eusha eusha

3. chun il yuhon

4. yo

5. T.O.P.

6. only one

7. all your dreams

8.wedding march

9. hey, come one

10. wild eyes

11. perfect man

12. wedding

13. brand new

14. crazy

15. 2gether 4ever

16. angel

17. dont leave (hyesung)

18. promise (hyesung)

19. take me to your heart (hyesung)

20. same thoughts (hyesung)

21. oh (heheh, i forgot about that song until now)

22. mirror (hyesung)

23. if you (minwoo)

24. girlfriend (minwoo)

25. last, first kiss (minwoo)

26. just one night (minwoo)

27. bump (minwoo)

28. sometimes (minwoo)

29. battle (minwoo)

30. sweet sound (minwoo) (this is the song for erics movie)

31. young guns

32. how do i say

33. ocean blue (hyesung and minwoo) <--- this counts right? i guess so

34. hero

35. deep sorrow

^ woot!!! i did it!!! haha... but... theres more <_<...

36. sun in our hearts

37. hey dude? (some people consider it a mv... some consider it a commercial...)

38. i pray 4 u

39. first love

40. prayer

41. honesty

42. my life style

43. leaving the years behind

44. chaos

45. bi ya (minwoo)

46. would i swaer count? the one that hyesung sang with kangta and jihoon in group s? haha, and doll?

okay i quit now... theres probably more... but im too lazy to type them up...

O_O

WOW.

that means i have to download like... 30 more videos to complete my whole shinhwa collection here in my comp?? -O-; argh. sucks to be dial up *coughsohard*mymom'sacheapskate*coughsohard* [;

i remember hearing from eric that during their 2nd album if it didn't sell, they're gonna disband.

i guess God helped them.. to be a No1 for TOP.. which is why we can get to sing Once in a Lifetime now.

I think the singapore concert is doing well.. don't worry girls!

i got my tickets already!! can't believe that i'm gonna see the boys.. it's like a dream come true. :D

and about this "crazy" fan things.. all i heard is that korean fans are very extreme.. when they hate you, they REALLY hate you to death.

i'm just glad that Shinhwa Changjo members are all mature & loving people.. it may be one of the reasons why Shinhwa is still around.

^AWWW!! and yeah, i agree that it happened for a reason, that TOP hit number 1~ actually at that time, i don't give a damn something about chinese/korean/japanese because im just like... 8-9 at that time? O_O ahhaha and i knew shinhwa at... 12-13?? XD hahaha anyways..

xtine

KAGHJSDKG

OMG. THANKS FOR POSTING THOSE PICS!!

i demand to post more! do a shinhwa pic routine, ne? XD

like group photos, then solos, then their weirdo poses XD

seriously, i CRACKED UP, BIGGG TIME while looking at their pics! XDD

okay- i think i wrote too long! :/

-alexine <33

Guest chibimarukochan

kk12: thanks for the pics.

i want to get the brand new story DVD, do they have english subs? the only version i can find is the japanese version at yesasia.

xxtine_21: hehe i remember posting these pics ...in that thread where someone request for shinhwa pics with them looking freaked out or something :sweatingbullets: so funny.

hahah junjin is cute with that puppy. he looks so young in that picture.

do you guys collect shinhwa MVs? how much do you have in HQ?

ok these are the ones i got in HQ...if i can remember all of them:

-Eusha Eusha

- In the Night

- YO!

- T.O.P

-ONLY ONE

-ALL YOUR DREAMS

-FIRST LOVE

-WEDDING MARCH

-CHAOS

- Prayer

-WILD EYES

- My Life Style

- I pray for you

-Perfect Man

-Wedding

-Deep Sorrow

-M- Just One Night

- M-Biya

-Young gunz

-Brand New

- Crazy

-Angel

-2gether 4ever

-Winter Story

- Once in a Lifetime

-M-Bump

-M-Sometimes

the rest are all in MQ or LQ.

i think i have all the and Hyesung and Group S MVs...+ extra ones from tv dramas

and i really want to get their best collection 1998-2002.

^ i have.. 4 i think

brand new, young gunz, once in a lifetime and sun in our hearts (=

and i have minwoo's IF YOU

puahaha how sad

only 5 in hq T-T

that means i have to download like... 30 more videos to complete my whole shinhwa collection here in my comp?? -O-; argh. sucks to be dial up *coughsohard*mymom'sacheapskate*coughsohard* [;

xtine

KAGHJSDKG

OMG. THANKS FOR POSTING THOSE PICS!!

i demand to post more! do a shinhwa pic routine, ne? XD

like group photos, then solos, then their weirdo poses XD

seriously, i CRACKED UP, BIGGG TIME while looking at their pics! XDD

okay- i think i wrote too long! :/

-alexine <33

LOLS okay i will

and lmfao @ ur mom thing LOL

Is it this picture xxtine_21?

p><p> and thanx for the list of MV guys

EDIT: found another

%7Boption%7D funnyricjin1jz0.jpg

sorry if the pix have been posted before

OMG YES I THIK THAT IS THE PIC LOL LOL

oh so it wus ERIC htat did the puffy fish cheeks thing.. LOL well junjin somewhat did it

thank u !

brb w/ pics requested by alexine LOL

random cute group pics -- btw i had trouble thinking of like a er .. topic LOL alexine you can request one next time =)

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e35/orange-crush/Group/shinhwagroupie3.jpg' alt='shinhwagroupie3.jpg'>

Shinhwa_01.jpg

shinhwahgroupie6.jpg

522168342.jpg

^ awe my god. look at woodong i think those two are so cute. my gollie! jus look AHH *faints* *dies* *squeals* *comes back to life* *falls in love all over again* :wub:

i think them two are like bestfriends LOL or iono mayeb i only wantt htat haha . but serioulsy i see a lot of woodong-ness whenever there are group pics.. oh maybe cuz they're the two shortest!

1.gif

sixth29ge1lw.jpg

0118ih.jpg

1110897381navi24pb.jpg

bscap000.jpg

shinhwa1_3.jpg

shinhwa1_2.jpg

shinhwa4_14.jpg

^ this one is too cute

erichyesungjunjinandycandid.jpg

SHINHWAOLDIES.jpg

^ puaaah awe! their hair! so adorable XDD

credits: er im gon' guess LOL shinhwachangjo, soompi, s-shinhwasarang and google oh wait and yahoo!

Guest tiffyisashinhwafreak!

kekek..wow they are so many pictures ^^ thanks for sharing!!!! kekekek...the pictures are so cute.......*faints*

PUAHAHA MY 2000th post!

I would like to dedicate this post to my lovely shinhwa boys. oh how i love them so LOL

can you say SEXY?!

random individual sexy pictures. prepare yourselves for mad sexxiness.

dwhotman01.jpg

^ damn. its like he knwos hes sexy. .. since hes lookin in the mirror and all.. LOL

1140349767337065_file.jpg

^ sexy in a cute way lol

normal_photo4764.jpg

^ that just SCREAMS sexy

4c3278f3.jpg

^ wow give me a piece of that.. sexy LOL

im over-using 'sexy' now HAHAH oh well !

jj_bros_01.jpg

^ hes fully clothed and hes still -- yeah u guessed it -- SEXY

normal_sungie3.jpg

^ lets let the picture speak for itself.. and it says "SEXY"

PUAHAHAAHA.

Guest cpopbaby19

Wahhh

thanks for the pics xtine~

-O-;

it's midnight over here and i need to jet! X__X;

my mom's kinda throwing a fist in front of me so yeah..

XD

wish me a good shinhwa sleep! kakakaa

do this again later!!!

kakkaa

so we don't SPAM [;

ps. I FREAKIN LIKE THE SOLO DW PIC UP THERE! <3

GAHHHH! SO ADORABLE.

I WANNA SNATCH HIM AND MAKE MY PILLOW!!

:mellow:

Guest shinhinm

OMG !!!!!!!!!! Here's the preview for M/V "Throw my fist" *faint* I say this M/V will be really reallyyy HOT !!!! :blush: :blush: I can't wait ! I can't wait

http://www.sendspace.com/file/zp0i8k

Credit to : good EMG + Shinhwachangjo

And I donno there's someone who haven't heard the preview of Throw my fist remix and Midnight girl Hyesung's ballad version or not.So,here's the link :)

http://www.goodenter.com/shinhwa/album/sh_se1_cd.html

Guest coolieever

what!! 30 seconds??? haha, ohwell... atleast i get to see a little...

haha, i just saw it!! that is totally hot... i love how they remixed the song... gah.. must see the rest... it comes out in 4 days... drool...... haha, oh and to whoever wanted to know the link of the viet forums i go to: http://www.shinvil.com/forums/ <--- thats only one of the many... haha

muaharhar another owned page...

Guest sunnydays.

Wow... only a day passed without me checking the thread, and 5 pages went by already. O__O Craaazy. (: <3

Thank you so much for the pics... those 6 boys are so adorable. >w<;;

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e35/oran...wahgroupie6.jpg

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e35/oran...shinhwa4_14.jpg

^ In those two pictures, when I saw them, I was like, "something looks like it's missing..." something didn't look complete, then I realized, Andy wasn't them. =( Shinhwa is definately not Shinhwa w/o Andy, or the other members. It will always be Shinhwa 6. (;

Ahhh, and when I read that part about how Shinhwa worked so hard to get to top... and how it took them 7, hard-working years to finally win the Daesang... gave me goosbumps. u__u;; Waah, our Shinhwa boys are so great. :D <3

... dang that's a lot of MVs. Time to go watch the ones I haven't yet. 8D

eepppppz...i'm wondering iph there are any places to preorder the special edition besides yesasia.

yayee! i can't wait till xman tonight..:].

::edit::

wow..i juss realized..i onlee found about about shinhwa like..a month nd a half ago...nd i'm already so into them. haha. <333.

Guest infinityyy

Ahhh~ some of these pictures bring back so many memories :)

The Korean and Japanese groups’ friendly relationship began after Shinhwa’s Shin

Hye-sung and SMAP’s Kusanagi Tsuyoshi sang the duet song “Sky,” featuring lyrics

written by Shinhwa’s Lee Min-woo, for the Japanese group’s 16th album “Sample

Bang” released in July last year.

GAHHH~ Hyesung sang a duet with him?! I wanna listen to the song! T___T

--Lmao at some of the replies you guys have about DBSK. I'm surprised a DBSK fan hasn't bashed me yet on that one thread 'why do people hate DBSK because of their fans.." for saying that DBSK is overated. :lol: I guess I have a little grudge on those overlyobsessive DBSK fans.. :P

Archived