[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest Charlie_&_M

----------------------

I think I just got reprimanded for saying DBSK's acappella is not really such an impressive thing lolz

I guess to others it's really impressive

Oh wellz...bad me... *feels kinda bad for saying it*

But truthfully, it really isn't that hard...ppl with NO experience in my high school choir could do it perfectly fine...we even won an award or two...sheesh...

By the way, I meant doing a capella in general...not just DBSK's...

Anyone who can sing in key can do it...it just takes practice and concentration....

The only difference is that the average person doesn't spend at least a few hours a week singing the same song until they can't be distracted by someone else's singing...lolz

I read your post in the "DBSG's antis" and actually I agree with you 100% !

And about the Acappella thing, I'm happy I'm not the only one NOT impressed by them.

Their acappella for me is just good, not something I will say "wow" but like I said before, you just point one bad thing about them and you have immediatly some DBSG's fans coming right after you :lol: !

And still about your essay in the other thread, I just wanted to say "thank you for saying that the "war" between HOT, Sechkies, Shinhwa and GOD, NRG etc...were harder than those young group nowadays !!" !

I swear it's like DBSG's fans never knew that there was a lot of boybands (I saw some old vids like SHOWKING M and there were a lot of new boyband every week but who dissappeared one year later !!!!!!!!!!) before their DBSG.

Imagine if Shinhwa didn't succeed with their second album, they would have just dissappeared like the others boyband, I just can't imagine that !!! No WILD EYES MV, NO PERFECT MAN MV ahhhhhhhhhh !! NO M !!!!!!!!!! NO FIREBIRD DRAMA !!!!!!! Well you know what I mean LOL !!!

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and i have the winter story album *victory sign* :D... why do you ask???

cheongmal!?!?! you do have?

do you have it in mp3?? i wanna dload it.. please!!

Shinhwa fans aren't scary at all.

They are one of the most loyal, respectable fan clubs in Korea.

You can ask anyone in Korea, SHINHWA CHANGJO are the best.

They are 110% considerate and very helpful to the community as well.

SHINHWA CHANGJO FIGHTING <3

i agree! we are crazy about shinhwa..

but we dont do crazy stuffs.. haha!

SHINHWA CHANGJO!

Korean Singer Eric Takes Part in SMAP’s New Album

2006-08-11

oh wow! that is sooo great!

Go Eric!

xxtine_21

oh my!! thanks for those pics..

Eric is sooo HOT! haha..

Guest qaxlod

I think I just got reprimanded for saying DBSK's acappella is not really such an impressive thing lolz

I guess to others it's really impressive :sweatingbullets:

But truthfully, it really isn't that hard...ppl with NO experience in my high school choir could do it perfectly fine...we even won an award or two...sheesh...

Anyone who can sing in key can do it...it just takes practice and concentration....

The only difference is that the average person doesn't spend at least a few hours a week singing the same song until they can't be distracted by someone else's singing...lolz

Don't worry. I think they aren't that talented either. Most groups in Korea can do what they can do right now. It's their image that's attracting those little girls. I just came back from Korea and I met these girls who were DBSG fans. I asked them some questions and MAN..they didn't even know 5 of their songs..they only knew one which was "HUG". They didn't even know when they were born and such.

It's quite sad.

----------------------

oh yeah.. i agree..

i can sing Acapella too!

lol. tsktsk..

i think those fans were just attracted on their looks..

not by their talents.. and talking about talents..

do they have a talent?? lol.

And still about your essay in the other thread, I just wanted to say "thank you for saying that the "war" between HOT, Sechkies, Shinhwa and GOD, NRG etc...were harder than those young group nowadays !!" !

I swear it's like DBSG's fans never knew that there was a lot of boybands (I saw some old vids like SHOWKING M and there were a lot of new boyband every week but who dissappeared one year later !!!!!!!!!!) before their DBSG.

Imagine if Shinhwa didn't succeed with their second album, they would have just dissappeared like the others boyband, I just can't imagine that !!! No WILD EYES MV, NO PERFECT MAN MV ahhhhhhhhhh !! NO M !!!!!!!!!! NO FIREBIRD DRAMA !!!!!!! Well you know what I mean LOL !!!

^ I've seriously waited forever to say that lolz But it seemed kinda pointless to say it in a ShinHwa thread where everyone is probably aware of it...and maybe mistaken as someone's 'ANTI' if I said it in another thread :sweatingbullets: So kinda glad to get it out of my system lolz

When I first discovered ShinHwa (around T.O.P. times)...I was actually quite amazed by the state of the south korean music industry. This is because, I remember discussing the suppression of South korea's development both economically and culturally in high school World History (I'm not really a nerd lolz). That they had groups like h.o.t. and shinhwa...I was quite wowed...they've really come a long way... Other than their music, I admit I'm not too familiar with Seo Taji and Boys...They may have started it all, but ShinHwa has set the stage for future groups...since they have STAYED a group. They've really set a standard. It must have been hard becoming a gasoo under the shadow of forementioned artists, and at a time where gasoos were pretty much regarded as teens that didn't want to go to school and spent too much time on their hobbies etc.

NO perfect man, no wild eyes, no firebird...I REFUSE to think about it LOL :tongue2:

Don't worry. I think they aren't that talented either. Most groups in Korea can do what they can do right now. It's their image that's attracting those little girls. I just came back from Korea and I met these girls who were DBSG fans. I asked them some questions and MAN..they didn't even know 5 of their songs..they only knew one which was "HUG". They didn't even know when they were born and such.

oh yeah.. i agree..

i can sing Acapella too!

lol. tsktsk..

i think those fans were just attracted on their looks..

not by their talents.. and talking about talents..

do they have a talent?? lol.

Haha....my bad....

I don't mean that the DBSK boys have no talent....

Despite what we like to think, frankly DBSK fans aren't totally blind to looks etc...

Just pointing out that singing acappella is not that impressive a thing as the fans always make it out to be... :sweatingbullets:

They're always, "Plus, they can sing acapella!"

I do agree that there's alot of groups that debuted around their time that can do as much, if not better...so SM must be doing something right. I guess management companies are really important too. When they're not persistent in promoting their artists (we know SM artists work their butt off)...no matter how talented, they can easily be forgotten in the sea of equally, if not even more, talented people. qaxlod, reading what you said about the DBSK fans....they seriously knew like 5 songs? I feel kind of bad for DBSK....maybe they're just not REAL fans..haha...

Enough with DBSK lolz

I really enjoyed the 'My Everything' and 'chun il yuhon' perfs in the Shanghai concert....everyone did their part perfectly...To tell the truth, I was kinda of disappointed with the comeback perfs for OIAL and Weak Man. Too many back up vocals...felt like everyone was singing their own song then a group collaboration...if you know what I mean? But the concert perfs wiped it all away....the harmonies, the back ups, the ornaments, the ooohing and ahhhhing...all done by the boys! Love watching ShinHwa live!

And...

Just wondering...anyone know how the Singapore concert tickets are selling? Heard some rumors that it wasn't going well....though I can't go, I really hoped it would be another sold out concert!

And anyone doing anything to celebrate Jinnie's b-day? :)

Just wondering...anyone know how the Singapore concert tickets are selling? Heard some rumors that it wasn't going well....though I can't go, I really hoped it would be another sold out concert!

Well, the tickets sales just started yesterday. So let's give it a little time to warm up~~ Hopefully, every single seat will be sold by the time of their concert!! *fingers crossed* :excl:

Original picture credit to coolieever! The line just popped into my head when I saw that!

shinhwasg.gif

COME SUPPORT SHINHWA!!!! :D

Guest qaxlod

Well, the tickets sales just started yesterday. So let's give it a little time to warm up~~ Hopefully, every single seat will be sold by the time of their concert!! *fingers crossed* :excl:

Original picture credit to coolieever! The line just popped into my head when I saw that!

COME SUPPORT SHINHWA!!!! :D

Fans in Singapore please buy tickets and bring all your friends and families!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Lit0Sarie

Fans in Singapore please buy tickets and bring all your friends and families!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL.........of course i will support them........

i can't believe i'm in Singapore.......just in time for their concert........even if i have an early morning class the next day.....lol..........

now to go order my tickets...........

who else is going.......lol.........i'm trying to get my friends to come with me.........

hope to see y'all their!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm trying to get my friends to come with me.........

Lucky Singaporeans!!!

Hehe, show them clips of Shinhwa on Love Letter or Xman or Heroine 6 (they were wearing cute mickey mouse ears on this)!!! I find that usually work, to hook friends' interest and get them interested in Shinhwa. HEe~ *evil laughter*

Guest nutzie

hahaha.. for some reason, when you guys are talking about dbsk's acapella capability, the burger song starts playing in my head.. hey, shinhwa can sing perfect acapellas too!! why does it become a gimmick for the dbsk fans to prove that they're better than the rest? i think other groups can sing acapellas too, just not as much..

i have a request!! does anybody have silly pictures of eric that can be uploaded? i wanna make another wallpaper for my computer ^^" i have one with cool faces already =P

Guest mintoro

----------------------

haha

i really want ot see what u wrote about them

but i dun think that dbsk dun have talent at all... that will be too cruel to say right?

wow SHinwha have 35 MVs.. does that includes solo MV??

edit:

crystalis u went to their shanghai concert? where can i find it? I agree with u about their comeback performance... too many backups... I wanna listen their "pure" performance!!!!

I hope the singapore concert tix sell well too... wonder how's it going

I am so near to singapore but i cant go coz my exam falls on that week.

and it was like once in a lifetime to see shinwha

all my hope broke >"<

Guest angelix

No problem xDDDDD

LOL.........of course i will support them........

i can't believe i'm in Singapore.......just in time for their concert........even if i have an early morning class the next day.....lol..........

now to go order my tickets...........

who else is going.......lol.........i'm trying to get my friends to come with me.........

hope to see y'all their!!!!!!!!!!!

MEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! hahaha

11/8 Eric "Invinsible Parachute Agent"

CLICK to read ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forums/inde...3;boardseen#new

Guest mintoro

^Thanks for the news

Eric is so richhhh

Is he going to finish filming "Wolf"??? or they stop filming this??

and what about "sweey Guy"? not filming that ? i really wanna see him partner with Lee Da Hae

seeing Eric so busy with so many dramas... i hope he can get some rest

Guest Jimbaran

Bot already - but can't find anyone to go with me. I think k-pop isn't so hot in Singapore??

about shinhwa fans:

i think shinhwa fans are so awesome. they are so loyal. some have been avid fans since the beginning. and their fans are always so much more mature, in my opinion. i remember that HUGE incident with the GOD fans. i dunno if any of u remember taht story, where the GOD fans started a fight with shinhwa fans. they started ripping their posters and harassing shinhwa fans. so the shinhwa fans had to pop their balloons in order to not be harassed... and some of them had to leave.... i remember hearing that story and i got all teary eyed... because it wasn't fair to shinhwa... i bet they wondered what happened to their fans when they went on to perform... and the poor fans... being harassed like that JUST BECAUSE THEY WERE SHINHWA FANS!! and i feel bad for the artists because GOD and SHINHWA are good friends... i hate when childish fans ruin it all for others... and the thing is, throughout all that, the shinhwa fans still acted more mature and just left or tried to stop it instead of making it worse...

anyways, mommie alice, i will try to list all the mvs for u

haegyulsah

chunilyoohun

eush eusha

Yo

all your dreams

all your dreams long version

only one

wedding march

wedding march chinese version

hey come on

perfect man

wedding

brand new

crazy

oh

chaos

hero

gido

hey dude

how do i say

i pray 4 u

young gunz

sun in our hearts(oops.. is that the name of the japanese single? >_<)

once in a lifetime

angel

2gether 4ever

deep sorrow

honesty

wild eyes

never can rewind

dun remember the rest... >_<

EDIT: ^ Oops you beat me to it :) But here's my list anyways... lolz

I will try :D

Shinhwa Mvs

1. Hae Gyul Sah
  2. Eusha Eusha
  3. T.O.P.
  4. Wild Eyes
  5. My Lifestyle
  6. I Pray 4 u
  7. All Your Dreams
  8. Yo!
  9. Only One
  10. Chunilyuhoon
  11. Wedding March (krn and chn version)
  12. Gido
  13. Never Can Rewind
  14. Hey, Come On!
  15. Honesty (Does this one count? It was like a photosketch)
  16. Perfect Man
  17. Wedding
  18. Young gunz
  19. Deep Sorrow
  20. Brand New
  21. Angel
  22. Crazy
  23. Once In A Lifetime
  24. Sun In Our Hearts PV (Bokura no Kokoro ni wa Taiyo ga Aru)
  25. How Do I Say
  26. Hey, dude! (Does this one count? It was a single, but also for Battle Shinhwa?)
  27. Hero
  28. Falling in Love
  29. Winter Story 2 Medley MV

M

30. Biya
  31. Just One Night
  32. Bump
  33. Battle (Theme song for game)
  34. Girlfriend
  35. Last First Kiss
  36. If you

Shin Hyesung
  37. Same Thoughts (counts even if sungie is not in it, right?)
  38. Don't Leave
  39. Mirror
  40. Day By Day
  41. Take me to your heart (technically, it's his mv too lolz)
Then there are whole bunch released by GoodEMG and SM (previously) that aren't really MVs

Oh!

2gether4ever

First Love

Chaos

Sometimes (M)

Thank you

And then there the MVs shot with SM town (guess they don't count?)

To My Family

S.O.S

Angel Eyes

Then there are the movie and drama OSTs

WOntak's Angel MV

Sweet SOund (June Diary)

Let's go to the beach MV (Ocean Blue)

Super rookie MV

Don't know if S counts too...

I swear

Doll

April Snow (OST)

Coming up :)

Throw your fist!

---All I can think of for now...

Why do I have more than 35? :sweatingbullets:

Guest coolieever

So Shinhwas has 35 Music Vidoes.

Does anyone know songs of the all 35 MVs?

Thank you.

"Mommie" Alice

heheh, im bored right now, so im going to ATTEMPT to list all those mvs....

1.hae gyul sah

2. eusha eusha

3. chun il yuhon

4. yo

5. T.O.P.

6. only one

7. all your dreams

8.wedding march

9. hey, come one

10. wild eyes

11. perfect man

12. wedding

13. brand new

14. crazy

15. 2gether 4ever

16. angel

17. dont leave (hyesung)

18. promise (hyesung)

19. take me to your heart (hyesung)

20. same thoughts (hyesung)

21. oh (heheh, i forgot about that song until now)

22. mirror (hyesung)

23. if you (minwoo)

24. girlfriend (minwoo)

25. last, first kiss (minwoo)

26. just one night (minwoo)

27. bump (minwoo)

28. sometimes (minwoo)

29. battle (minwoo)

30. sweet sound (minwoo) (this is the song for erics movie)

31. young guns

32. how do i say

33. ocean blue (hyesung and minwoo) <--- this counts right? i guess so

34. hero

35. deep sorrow

^ woot!!! i did it!!! haha... but... theres more <_<...

36. sun in our hearts

37. hey dude? (some people consider it a mv... some consider it a commercial...)

38. i pray 4 u

39. first love

40. prayer

41. honesty

42. my life style

43. leaving the years behind

44. chaos

45. bi ya (minwoo)

46. would i swaer count? the one that hyesung sang with kangta and jihoon in group s? haha, and doll?

okay i quit now... theres probably more... but im too lazy to type them up...

Archived