[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest nutzie

i just got 2 $98 tickets for the shinhwa concert in singapore, but no one to go with

dudeee~ i would sooo go with you if they had this 3 years ago, i swear.. i feel like cryingggg ~>_<~

by the way, what does park choong jae mean? well, jung pil gyo, i know why hyesung doesn't like that name, because it sounds funny.. but park choong jae sounds fine to me.. is there any reason why junjin shouldn't like that name? the korean meaning maybe? i really don't understand.. does anybody care to enlighten me?

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest angel2nyt

that dbsk thing is amusing.... hahahha

but DBSK is still a young group. remember when shinhwa first came out? they pretty much lipsynched to everything too, even slow songs!! but i love how shinhwa sings live now. it sounds so great!! and that classmate of urs... :fury: grrrrrrrrrrrrr

who sold out their concert in 1 minute in Japan? SHINHWA

who still has tons of fans even tho they were gone for over a year? SHINHWA

who has been together for 8 years and counting?? SHINHWA

who is the first kpop group to hold a concert in singapore? SHINHWA

ch....

altho i love DBSK, Shinhwa is way better, hands down. if i ever met someone who said that, omg, then someone needs to hold me back... lol :P

aish... i dunno if i should order the special edition from yesasia... i want it to count but i dun think shcj is doing preorders this time. what to do?? i must have it!!

i SO agree with you..

shinhwa has been in the industry for eight long years and yes we will be counting more

although i must admit i totally adored dbsk when they first debuted( now, i dont adore them that much)... shinhwa is still hundred thousand times better

Guest JjReiZhAxP

every guy has a sweating problem. they sweat wayyyy too much and it's really gross, but it's their nature. i personally believe junjin's name is nice and it's even better when he says it. park choongjae is soooo cute! it might sound odd at first, but once you get used to it it just becomes adorable.

Guest tiffyisashinhwafreak!

wow...i think there's always so much going around whenever i come and looks what's new...kekeke..but anywaies..ummm..yeah...what to say, there's so much to say, yet i don't know what to say...kekeke

well, Shinhwa is my #1 group, forever! [kekeke]

what else?? OMG the special edition, one, i really want to get, it, but i already have the State of the Art cd....and my mom

-___- says, one is enough...[*coughs-whatever!!!!-coughs*] so yeah...hehe..can't wait till August 24, though...because my Japanese album will come....and i got the Limited Edition, one too! yeh! can't wait, sadly i pre-order mine from yesasia...-__________________- i know!! T-T

but yeah....moving along -->

can't wait till my Jun Jin's bday!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! well, anyhow...for all those Jun Jin lovers out there, please join....

http://s9.invisionfree.com/wanjunjin/index.php?

the WanJunJin.com <--Jun Jin forum! please join!!!!!!! thank you if you do...kekek ^^

kk12' date='Aug 9 2006, 07:54 PM' post='3397030']

about the state of the art special version, i saw that while i was in korea.. but i didnt have enough money to get it

you saw that in korea? you sure? thought it will be out on 16 august

by the way, what does park choong jae mean? well, jung pil gyo, i know why hyesung doesn't like that name, because it sounds funny.. but park choong jae sounds fine to me.. is there any reason why junjin shouldn't like that name? the korean meaning maybe? i really don't understand.. does anybody care to enlighten me?

erm.. think chong jae means something like pesticide.. i think soo.. hahaha

by the way, when i read about minwoo's love story i was so so sad :tears: he must have been so hurt to have said those.. minwoo oppa is a very good boyfriend, why she didn't treasure him

Guest thisismyusername

yay!!! i'm gonna get my ticket today. waha i'm so excited!!! wahoo!! i'm gonna get the 168 ticket i think. wahoo

erm.. think chong jae means something like pesticide..

i've been a silent reader for a long long time. but this is really too funny. pesticide.haha

im just wondering. i notice junjin always has a sweat towel (?) when he comes out on like shows. (ex. loveletter, etc). does he have like a sweating problem?

^ yeah, all the guys sweat bad...but Jinnie does have it worse than most.

1) He's really atheletic, so with his metabolic rate, it's no surprise he perspires like crazy

2) I swear it's his bangs. I just got these no bangs that kind of fall on my forehead, and I sweat like crazy under there too! I didn't before :sweatingbullets: lolz

Guest xmkaex

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH :lol:

have you guys watched this parody of shinhwa before?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CNLhPFNcQE - it starts at approx. 02:48

they have such exaggerated movements of shinhwa HAHAHAHA. i love how kangin pulls his suit so hard and he follows what hyesung does AHHA

puhaha that's so funny :D

Thank! It's about time that mv came out.

I thought it went dead or something :phew:

Cici isn't bad at all. She's also very lucky.

*goes find more about her*

Minwoo looks so hot in the mv. I wish he can drop his number of to me too ^__^~

haha. i wouldn't mind either. xD what girl wouldn't want his phone number. :lol:

oh wow... i just realized theres a section on that viet forum especially for shinhwa... not a thread... a whole SECTION... haha... woot, another shinhwa related forum for me to lurk on....

wow that interesting. what forum is that?

dudeee~ i would sooo go with you if they had this 3 years ago, i swear.. i feel like cryingggg ~>_<~

i read in a sub video clip that choong jae means going forward and jung pil gyo means comet.

im not sure tho. someone correct me if im wrong.

Guest vignette

Junjin means forward and hyesung means comet. Choong jae is an insect repellant in korea (insecticide) what I'm curious about is the meaning of Pil-gyo.

Guest nutzie

aahh~ that explains it.. thanks guys!! i thought choong jae was a nice name though =P all ruined by the insecticide..

hyesung's name is another thing.. it sounds funny as it is, even though i don't know what the meaning is.. but really, doesn't it sound funny?? uh, maybe not to the korean speakers.. sorry.. *runs away*

that dbsk thing is amusing.... hahahha

but DBSK is still a young group. remember when shinhwa first came out? they pretty much lipsynched to everything too, even slow songs!! but i love how shinhwa sings live now. it sounds so great!! and that classmate of urs... :fury: grrrrrrrrrrrrr

who sold out their concert in 1 minute in Japan? SHINHWA

who still has tons of fans even tho they were gone for over a year? SHINHWA

who has been together for 8 years and counting?? SHINHWA

who is the first kpop group to hold a concert in singapore? SHINHWA

ch....

altho i love DBSK, Shinhwa is way better, hands down. if i ever met someone who said that, omg, then someone needs to hold me back... lol :P

aish... i dunno if i should order the special edition from yesasia... i want it to count but i dun think shcj is doing preorders this time. what to do?? i must have it!!

yep! you are sooo right!

SHINHWA is WAAAAAAAYYY BETTER than DBSK.. nyahaha!

i think DBSK fans were starting to hate us..

but we're just stating a fact..

peace out!

[pics] Musical 'ALTAR BOYZ'- Wansyung cheering JiHoon On

CLICK to see ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forums/inde...0;boardseen#new

^ been awhile seen i last seen the wansyung couple <333

hohoho! three adorable guys!

hahaha..

Guest cpopbaby19

OMG I WANTED TO SIGN UP FOR IT TOO

but i wus ilke

meh? what? LOL (to the identification thing)

^TT_TT; LOL ditto.

i mean, im thinking if that was a picture.. or a copy of birth certificate??? <_< lols

AWW, DOES ANYONE OF YOU SIGNED UP AS A FOREIGNER IN GOODEMG??? PLEASE!! I REALLY NEED HELP!!

you saw that in korea? you sure? thought it will be out on 16 august

erm.. think chong jae means something like pesticide.. i think soo.. hahaha

by the way, when i read about minwoo's love story i was so so sad :tears: he must have been so hurt to have said those.. minwoo oppa is a very good boyfriend, why she didn't treasure him

^ i think the Japanese album will be out on Aug. 16 not the special edition album.. oh yeah. but anyway.. I WANT THE JAPANESE ALBUM!! :tears: it's the one that i CAN get because i have a cousin in japan!! -O-;

hahaha LOL @ choongjae meaning some kinda pesticide.

i mean.. really? imma ask my korean friend tomorrow.! XD cuz i looked up choongjae and pilgyo in the korean-english dictionary.. and it said.. NOTHING!

-______-;

akakkaa

yep! you are sooo right!

SHINHWA is WAAAAAAAYYY BETTER than DBSK.. nyahaha!

i think DBSK fans were starting to hate us..

but we're just stating a fact..

peace out!

hohoho! three adorable guys!

hahaha..

AHHAAHHAH!

true that!

but.. dbsk isn't that bad! dangit, junsu and yoochun is aklsgklghasd HOT! :w00t:

but yeah... THEY HAVE TO ACCEPT THAT SHINHWA STILL OWNS THEM!

XD

[;

peaaaacceee [;

AHHAAHHAH!

true that!

but.. dbsk isn't that bad! dangit, junsu and yoochun is aklsgklghasd HOT! :w00t:

but yeah... THEY HAVE TO ACCEPT THAT SHINHWA STILL OWNS THEM!

XD

[;

peaaaacceee [;

yeah.. haha!

its just that i really can't LOVE them..

coz SHINHWA already owns my HEART!

hahahaha!!

Guest Lit0Sarie

i just got 2 $98 tickets for the shinhwa concert in singapore, but no one to go with

OMG.........i've been trying to find more info on their concert since i arrived in singapore....but i couldn't find anything.....i just knew that they were going to have a concert here in singapore and that was it.......i would love to get more info on it......thanks......

Guest sam chin

Oh dear... wish i could go to Singapore with u but then... sigh..:(

wat to do.... work commitment....

awww omg omg

minwoo is the sweetest guy. minwoo i love you more tahn you love me. find me when you're 34! LOL

puahah HAPPY EARLY BDAY PARK JUNJIN XDDD

May I know how old r u by then? :D a young teenager....

Guest hcshirlyn

Me too going for their concert :D but still can't decide whether sud buy the seating or standing tix for $168. The seating for $168 are so far from stage. Izit advisable to buy those standing one ? Had never experience standing before :P Kinda worry the situation at standing area lost control when SHINHWA shows up on stage to perform, hhahahahaha :P I'm actually still hoping for them to open up the restricted blocked seats, which the organization will only consider doing that if the respond is overwhelming !

By the way, here is info on their concert in Singapore !!

SHINHWA 'STATE OF THE ART' ASIA TOUR

LIVE IN SINGAPORE

Date: 10th September 2006 (Sunday)

Prices: S$68, S$98, S$128, S$168 (free standing+seating)

To those who will be at the concert !! Lets put our hands together for them on 10SEP06 and shout to cheer

for them !! :w00t: So excited now !! heehee !!

8/8 [Diary] Dongwan, "Naver, you!

CLICK to read ----> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forums/index.php?topic=4383.0

thanks for this news..

he's kinda pissed off, huh?? :D

8th jib special edition pre-order

You can do so on yesasia!!

http://global.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/...pid-1004482081/

Yes, finally they're selling it international.

yah.. i also think it won't help in the sales..

but i just wanna share it with you girls..

SHCJ taking pre orders? hmm.. *rush off to check*

got your PM, deary.. thanks!!

im'ma really gonna get that cd!!

but, if we order through SHCJ, will the price still the same or much expensive?

sorry im'ma post this again... does anyone here Winter Story 2 album??

angelix, thanks so much for ALL those news!!

Archived