[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest xmkaex

EDIT

OMG DID YOU GUYS HEAR ABOUT DONGWAN'S EYE!?

=(

the poor guy ran into a camera, his head bumping into it. and denhis... left eye wus hurting him.

i have pics

Ahhh DongWan, DongWan, DongWan -_-

He got hurt again LOL T___T Feel better<33

@crystalis: Yes, me too. It's quite making me sad.. and I hated it when everybody compared DBSK to Shinhwa -___- Both groups are talanted and good in their own ways!!

ok I'm rambling again.

Those MinWoo pics are hotttttdigguh :w00t:

poor dongwan always getting hurt. he's so silly sometimes.

^

Voted ^^

For some reason, I remember that soompi used to be rather ShinHwa orientated...there were always those comments by those ppl "We all know soompi is ShinHwa biased/prejudiced, we all know who's gonna win blahblahblah, etc" (those use to make me kinda mad too :sweatingbullets: ) .... but looking at the recent polls in the music section....I really wonder where everyone went? Are they simply too busy to post, reply, etc. ....or have they changed to other groups?

Makes me kinda sad T-T

i hate when people talk bad about shinhwa. it makes me sad too.

i just read bout shinhwa holding a concert in Singapore before entering the army in OCTOBER 2006 (well i thought some of them had been to army?). It was big news cuz it was almost the first time we had korean singers to hold a BIG proper concert in Singapore. Furthermore, its the group shinhwa whom i considered to be the most popular korean boy band, apart from DBSK.

Being one of those whoh craze after kpop/kdramas, I felt so much wanted to go as ive seen them alot on XMAN/some dramas and think they are all charming, esp Shin Hye Sung, whos in "S" and went solo last yr. ive always liked his voice. Yup, i knew them and stuffs but i dont really know shinhwa's songs. It'd be weird when you are at a concert when you dunno all the songs they are going to sing. So, im still pondering if i want to buy the concert tickets. Its a rare opportunity to catch them in action, in Singapore. alright, thats all i wanna say here. =]

you should go! its a ONCE IN A LIFETIME thing. :lol:

if your behind on their songs, you can always catch up.

02/08 [news] Jang Ga Eun to appear sexy on Shinhwa's MV

http://imgnews.naver.com/image/076/2006/08/02/68c77139_1.jpg

New star, Jang Ga Eun (郑佳恩), will appear of Shinhwa's MV, "Throw My Fist."

Jang Ga Eun's "What to Wear Tomorrow?" was played in TNGT. In the CF she was spun around on the rooftop and took off a men's top. This is how she has caught the attention of many and has become a newbie in CF, modelling and acting.

In this MV, Jang Ga Eun, will be playing the woman of the boss who gives orders to the killers, Dongwan and Eric. We will be seeing her sexy beauty.

Jang Ga Eun is known to be the "sexy Song Hye Gyo." One CF producer says, "She is a model that has both east and west features."

On the other hand, Jang Ga Eun has also participated in acting activites. She has appeared in "Marrying a Millionaire," "Goodbye Fracescs", etc. and has recently appeared in a Best Drama.

Jang Ga Eun expresses, "This is the first time I've appeared on a MV, so I am very nervous. To be able to star in such great artists' MV, I feel very happy. Although there is pressure, but I will try my best to give a great performance."

Source:ocean6

Krn - Chin Trans:蕞璦の浣熊@Bestshinhwa中文网

Chin - Eng Trans: la vifzetta* at s-shinwhasarang.net

she's pretty.

wait...i thought it was another girl?? min hyorin or something?

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wait...i thought it was another girl?? min hyorin or something?

it wus orgiinally suppsoed 2 b min hyorin.. but her company? IONO her manager w/e took her out cuz it wuldnt suit her image/style?

at least i think...

i cant remember

=X

OH and also she just didnt show up. LOL but she didnt show up becasue it doesnt suit her.. or yeah. =\

Guest pandan

Jang Ga Eun is known to be the "sexy Song Hye Gyo." One CF producer says, "She is a model that has both east and west features."

Song Hyegyo is not sexy??? Well, I guess her image is more 'natural' than Jang Ga Eun.

This is new, as I thought the internet-girl (Min Hyorin) was supposed to act in the mv, but it was cancelled:

http://s15.invisionfree.com/ShinHwaChangJo...?showtopic=8521

Guest adikkeluangman

Shinhwa Conquers Korean, Japanese Pop Chart

2006-08-03

shin_l.jpg

The six-man group Shinhwa has dominated the music charts in both Korea and Japan.

The Korean group, which released its eighth album “State of the Art” in May, sold the

most records on- and off-line during the January to June period this year, leaving SG

Wannabe and Lee Soo-young behind, according to record store Hot Tracks.

Shinhwa also saw its first feature album in Japan, “Inspiration #1,” to be released on

Aug. 16, top the advance sales chart at Japan’s largest record store HMV. Earlier, it

had drawn attention in that country because tickets for its “Japan Tour Inspiration

#1” concerts scheduled for Tokyo on Sept. 24 and Osaka on Sept. 26 were sold out

just one minute after they went on sale.

“We are very grateful for our fan’s love in Korea and Japan,” the group said. “We

hope they like ‘Throw My Fist,’ a song that we are promoting now from our eighth

album that will be included as the title song of our first feature album in Japan.”

Shinhwa will visit Japan next week to promote its soon-to-be-released feature album

there. Then it will go to Thailand to hold the “State of the Art in Thailand” concert on

Aug. 19.

c: KBS Global

Guest nutzie

xmkaex thank you sooo sooo much for the ya shim man man links and for your pm too ^^" yeah, i've been away for 2 days, that's why i haven't been here a lot.. heheh.. but i'm done watching themmm~!!! the sub for ep. 82 is a bit off, but for ep. 83 is perfecto!! thank you sooo much once again =]

okay i shall go sleep now hehehe.. i'm too happy~~

2006-08-03

I'm so happy to see this news!!!!

so proud of the boys :D

i can't wait for their japanese album.. think they sang Once in a lifetime in english.

I saw this clip from youtube.. it's the Jeju summer festival. hyesung & minwoo attended the event.

this is hyesung singing Midnight Girl.. very very nice!

it's fancam..

Guest dotty

im a shinhwa fan but when it comes to their enlistment details im such a total noob.

i just read the papers a few mins ago and it says:

Shinhwa is holding their last Asian concert before getting enlisted (into the army) in October

are they really going into the army in October? i read it in some interview that dongwan who's an 79-er is gg to be enlisted nxt yr, so tt means the same for eric right?

and if im nt wrong, junjin and hyesung are exempted due to some injuries sustained when they were younger?

some1 pls enlighten me! :)

me too, no one to go with

i read in a chinese paper today that 1000+ tickets front row i assume has been sold, but i thought the sales will only open on aug 10...weird, must be fan clubs at work i think :sweatingbullets:

Aloha! I'm from Singapore and I so badly wanna go for the Shinhwa concert.. Oh my god.. Anyone else from Singapore going?? All my friends aren't into korean music.. Lol..

Guest cpopbaby19

Jang Ga Eun's "What to Wear Tomorrow?" was played in TNGT. In the CF she was spun around on the rooftop and took off a men's top. This is how she has caught the attention of many and has become a newbie in CF, modelling and acting.

In this MV, Jang Ga Eun, will be playing the woman of the boss who gives orders to the killers, Dongwan and Eric. We will be seeing her sexy beauty.

On the other hand, Jang Ga Eun has also participated in acting activites. She has appeared in "Marrying a Millionaire," "Goodbye Fracescs", etc. and has recently appeared in a Best Drama.

Jang Ga Eun expresses, "This is the first time I've appeared on a MV, so I am very nervous. To be able to star in such great artists' MV, I feel very happy. Although there is pressure, but I will try my best to give a great performance."

O_O she really looks like SHG, but anyway.. i hope the MV turn outs to be HOT. [;

2006-08-03

http://english.kbs.co.kr/ICSFiles/artimage..._nws/shin_l.jpg

The six-man group Shinhwa has dominated the music charts in both Korea and Japan.

The Korean group, which released its eighth album “State of the Art” in May, sold the

most records on- and off-line during the January to June period this year, leaving SG

Shinhwa also saw its first feature album in Japan, “Inspiration #1,” to be released on

Aug. 16, top the advance sales chart at Japan’s largest record store HMV. Earlier, it

had drawn attention in that country because tickets for its “Japan Tour Inspiration

#1” concerts scheduled for Tokyo on Sept. 24 and Osaka on Sept. 26 were sold out

“We are very grateful for our fan’s love in Korea and Japan,” the group said. “We

hope they like ‘Throw My Fist,’ a song that we are promoting now from our eighth

album that will be included as the title song of our first feature album in Japan.”

Shinhwa will visit Japan next week to promote its soon-to-be-released feature album

there. Then it will go to Thailand to hold the “State of the Art in Thailand” concert on

Aug. 19.

O_______O; omg. just ONE FREAKIN MINUTE?

:mellow: japanese fans... omg.. they're so rich! TTOTT;

im a shinhwa fan but when it comes to their enlistment details im such a total noob.

i just read the papers a few mins ago and it says:

are they really going into the army in October? i read it in some interview that dongwan who's an 79-er is gg to be enlisted nxt yr, so tt means the same for eric right?

and if im nt wrong, junjin and hyesung are exempted due to some injuries sustained when they were younger?

some1 pls enlighten me! :)

^lols. their enlistment is pretty confusing, if you ask me. X_X dongwan and eric's enlistment has been coming since last year.. and it said that they're supposed to go this december or early 2007. O_O iono... i don't want them to leave but yeah, stupid mandatory thing! LOL. and now.. october? you mean october 07 right? not october THIS year? LOLS

anyway, my friend and i were thinking that it would be delayed again.. -O-; ahaha

Guest sam chin

Happy Together - 093004 - Shinhwa

available @ http://clubbox.co.kr/NowNForever

Enjoy watching this show so much...Just love to see them singing children song

and playing spoon game at the same time...

Shinhwa should do more of this 'Happy Together' show....

2006-08-03

Thanks for the news... Our Shinhwa guys getting so popular nowadays...

Wonder whether they will conquer Thailand & Singapore too?

2006-08-03

shin_l.jpg

Aug. 19.

wow! great news!

it really implies that they're getting popoular..

not just on Korea.. but in Japan..

Hopefully it'll be all over Asia..

then all over the world.. lol.

68c77139_1.jpg

she really looks like SHG..

and im jealous of her.. haha!

i wish i was her.. lol.

Guest aindy

Don't like those people that diss Shinhwa........

anyone that does not think each and every one of the boys in Shinhwa is not cute and sexy--

should definitely have their eyes examined!!!!!! :blink:

And if they don't think they sound good.....well then they...

should get their ears examined at the same time!!!!! :crazy:

I TOTALLY AGREE!!

at first i really thought it's song hye-gyo..

wow.. this MV should be dang good.. can't wait to see it..

EDIT -

owning a page again.. :lol:

Guest sam chin

GROUP S AND F4 MAY FORM SUPER GROUP SEEING THE SUCCESS OF KANGTA AND VANNESS

Kangta & Vanness is currently planning on including all F4 and Group S members into one group.

Due to the great response of Kangta & Vanness' songs like 'Scandal', with the success of their 1st jib, serious attitude is shown when being asked about releasing 2nd jib.

Kangta said, "it is not clearly stated that there will be 2nd jib, but the possibility is high considering the situation now. But I guess it would be a group bigger than just Kangta & Vanness.

The 'bigger group' he said refers to F4 with members Vanness Wu, Vic Zhou, Ken Chu, Jerry Yan, together with Shin HyeSung, Lee JiHoon, Kangta who worked along as Group S.

Vanness said, "I have discussed with Kangta about grouping S and F4 members together. To match the time available for activity for Kangta and I is already a very tough task, it seems that it is not easy either if there are 7 members in a group. But we have been discussing with other members. Kangta and I have formed a group, therefore to group F4 and S together is not impossible".

The desired music style and direction of F4 and Group S are similar. Since they are approved by fans in not only Korea, but the whole Asia, it is likely that they could be Asia's top group.

Credits :: soul.mysticshrine.com + yahoo/SM (pictures) + saric@ShinHwaChangJo.net (eng translation), jojoyu7@shinhwachina (cn translation), mydaily (source).

Do u think F4 and Group 'S' will be super Group?

I dun fancy F4 much ..... beauty with no talent... :(

For those who want to know how F4 look like:

b_A6BF517AC9958F0B.jpg

credit to: baidu.com

Guest cpopbaby19

^

no offense.. but.. that's just nonsense.

-_- F4 with S?

they'll ruin it.

i swear. i used to like them. but yeah. -________________-

no offense ppl!!

Archived