[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest beautifuldays

yeah, http://shinhwaism.org also are taking pre-orders for the tickets as well :)

**Shinhwa's Singapore Concert**

I understand that there is a post by a ShinhwaChangjo forumer saying that they are preordering Shinhwa's Singapore concert tickets.

What I need to clarify is that we, Shinhwaism, is the only forum appointed by the korean organisers to preorder for fans.

Also, we are currently liasing with the korean organisers to decide on what freebies to give to fans when they preorder through Shinhwaism.

Therefore, I urge all of you to wait for Shinhwaism's updates as to when the preorder starts officially and book your tickets with us then.

Being the only appointed forum, we will be in constant direct contact with the korean organisers. Thus, we will update immediately should we receive any first hand news from them. Please do not hesitate to drop us an email or PM us if you have any queries.

Thank you.

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pilgyo

Thanks!!!! Shinhwaism again!!! ^_______^V

I will be buying! Please PM me when the bookin starts. ^^

I remember joining you gals during the Euphoria! Will join you all again.

How did you Shinhwaism managed to always get such exclusive offers!? Last time you gals are incharge of the Euphoria thing too. LOL

Guest nutzie

thank you to the people who replied to my questions - Rgal and crystalis =]

i'm still kinda confused about the subbing thing though.. pardon me for being such a technical retard.. do you mean i have to have both the winavi and ffdshow? i'm done till step 3, and i can see the subtitle.. does it mean that i already have ffdshow? but i'm pretty sure i don't have the winavi [which is step 4] so i'm only done till that part.. can you pm me about *ahem* your criminal activity *ahem*? =P thank youuu~!!

/edit

heeyy look at thiss!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5qKpzT1pG7M&search=shinhwa

eric's domino pizza cf~!! how cuteeee~!! being kissed by the little girl.. although i've seen it before, i can't help ittt!! it's too adorable ^-^" oh by the way, pregunta!! *i have too many questions these days -_-"* isn't the girl who's bending when they were shouting "2~" [when eric got hit by the pillow] and the one eating the pizza with eric in the last scene named hwang jung eum? [the "tung tung couple with kim jong min" on love letter] O_o

Did you watch all of the Rosewar?

If so, is Minwoo in all of the shows? I thought of downloading Rosewar but didn't know if Minwoo was in all of them or if any of the members were in any one of the show?

I have 1-25-03 and 2-1-03 episodes which has Minwoo but didn't know if he was in earlier show or continue being in Roseware so I didn't download.

Thank you so much. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

"Mommie" Alice

You know I was rewatching old rosewar episodes when I was sorting out my discs, and I came to a conclusion...

Guest jojopita

thx for sharing the infinite challenge

xD can't wait to watch

they are all look good, and absolutely hillarious

Guest dotty

SHINHWA 'STATE OF THE ART' IN SINGAPORE CONCERT

When: 10th September 2006 (Sunday)

Where: Singapore Indoor Stadium

Prices: S$68, S$98, S$128, S$168 (free standing+seating)

^IM SOOO SAD!

COS I CANT GO TO THEIR CONCERT WHEN THEY ARE SOO NEAR TO ME.

I'VE A MAJOR EXAMS THE NEXT DAY (and the whole wk) :tears::tears::tears:

Guest beck77

Listening to 93.3, the DJ, who got her info from unusual production (the prod co doing Shinhwa's concert in SG) announced that UP is taking group bookings, minimum of 10 tixs starting today. anyone who are interested, you may do so at http://www.unusual.com.sg.

i'm not really sure how u do it cos i actually checked out their site and the link's not up yet. but since it's coming from the DJ, i supposed it's confirmed news.

and being random here, she played once in a lifetime!

not here to start trouble but i feel i have to clear a few things up about the presale tix between shinhwachangjo and shinhwaism. SHCJ ALSO has connections and will be taking pre-orders. they never said they were the official forum, just that they are helping out fans to get good seats therefore, i do not like the "assumption" some are making... thanks for reading.

PS- no, i am NOT a mod there, if thats what ur thinking, i just felt the need to defend them...

Guest la vifzetta*

nevermind what i've said.

i edited in case i am the next to get attacked.

anyway, Shinhwa Sarang is buying from Shinhwaism for those who wish to go with SSers. =)

yes the whole "official forum" thingy is pissing me off. no statments are out from the organisers. and ppl are assuming this and that.

We, shinhwa fans should be UNITED! and enjoy the conert together! :D

Annyeong Girls!!!!!!

haven't been here for awhile.. something's wrong with soompi, it's taking so long to load.

I watched the Infinite Challenge.. it's so funny! Junjin the reporter hahaha!!

the pictures of Shinhwa's kids are so cute. i find Andy's kids are the best looking!

btw, what's rosewar?!?! variety? drama?

(My 333rd post! i love the number 3!)

Guest n!kk!

^It's a variety program similar to the bachelor with a little korean twist haha. It's a couple game. All teh females are new celebrities and the male celebrities are much more wellknown. New females and new males come each week and it's a competition show, really. Reality TV.

Guest angel2nyt

yes the whole "official forum" thingy is pissing me off. no statments are out from the organisers. and ppl are assuming this and that.

i agree too..

of course im not really that pissed or anything.. its just that.. we should help each other.. not be against one another..

scjh and ss are forums who are trying to reach out and help shinhwa fans to watch the concert..

i dont get the official forum thingy..

i mean you could buy the tickets on other places right?

Guest nutzie

i so agree with you.. doesn't matter who the official organizer is, just enjoy the concert please? be glad you guys can actually go to the concert, not like the rest of us who're stuck back home, far away from singapore..

*sad*

Archived