[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

can someone tell me how to vote in that chinese poll thingy. im lost :sweatingbullets: .hehe

also does anyone know if infinite challenge part 2 is out. because i'be been looking through shinhwasarang and shinhwachangjo but i can't seem to find it.

~oh yeah nutize, i did recieve your pm before soompi lost some stuff. im working on it right now, sorry if its taking awhile.

im so glad shinhwa's #1 on the hottracks.

T_______T i need a new banner.

--------------edit

haha i just notice that i made my 600th post here. :D

last time i tried to soo my 500th post here but i forgot about it and went posting and then i looked over and my post had alreay past 500. lol

^^ Refer to this post: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...t&p=3211708 I'm not sure if Infinite Challenge Part 2 is out either though T_T..

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest coolieever

o.O..... i just realized minwoos birthday is on the day im going to mexico for vacation...... greaaaat... another shinhwa filled vacation.....

Guest superstar`kiss

awe..this thread...i haven't been to this beautiful thread for a long time..

man, i just saw Dongwan's fall about weeks ago..*sniff* it was so like.."oh my God!!!!!!" and then he cried and the guys were cheering him up..haha! Eric and his samba dance was so halarious!!!

MINWOO!!!!! OPPA!!!! HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

i totallt <333333333333333333ed his concert! ijust got it on Saturday and it was SO awesome!!!!!!! it's SO worth the $29.99!!

Guest xmkaex

springyangel thanks for the help

omgshomgshomgsh ! two more days and its minwoo's birthday =) ahaha .. ^^"

yeah 2 more days!! :D

o.O..... i just realized minwoos birthday is on the day im going to mexico for vacation...... greaaaat... another shinhwa filled vacation.....

same here. im not going to be home to make minwoo a banner or anything T_____________T

i better do it now. :P

is there a HAPPY BIRTHDAY minwoo thread?!

:o

I SHA'LL GO MAKE ONE.

anyways omg its almost our minbongs bday!

IM GON' GO MAKE SOMETHIGN FOR HIm!

and babo_duckie i think dongwans voice is pretty low too. but yeah junjins voice is pretty low when singing

OKAY. MINWOO'S BDAY THREAD CLICK

Guest nutzie

talking about singing voice, check this video out!! [eric's proposal]

i swear that's so freaking sexiii~!! i mean, you have to admit, that was good, considering he's not a singer.. that's probably the best singing i've ever heard from him.. *melts* and that's sooo freaking romantic toooo!!! if i was the girl he was proposing to, i would probably be a pool of nutzie right in front of him..

*squeals*

*snatches the rose*

*melts*

*ooh, snatches the guy too*

Guest kfosho

minwoo's birthday (: man are they getting older and older, but its okay cause it seems like minwoo is getter hotter and hotter!

Guest superstar`kiss

nutzie: my my my...thats ONE HOT stud...*drools*

eric can get me to sweat a lot....*ahem!* HOTHOTHOT!

Guest nutzie

nutzie: my my my...thats ONE HOT stud...*drools*

eric can get me to sweat a lot....*ahem!* HOTHOTHOT!

i knowwwwwwwww!!!!! currently i'm watchng firebird.. well, i haven't seen him yet, other than in previews, because nobody's seeding the stupid torrent for the 2nd episode *cries* i saw this preview from episode 1 [you know, he was in this green sweater or something] and my heart just started beating so fast, even faster than when i'm running in the gym kyaaa~!! he's sooo hottt!!

*wishing for somebody to seed my torrent*

i feel hot all of a sudden just thinking about him ~>_<~

Guest poloblue

happy birthday min woo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

btw, does n e one have the link to the 'how do i say'mv, preferbly not youtube.

thanx

talking about singing voice, check this video out!! [eric's proposal]

i swear that's so freaking sexiii~!! i mean, you have to admit, that was good, considering he's not a singer.. that's probably the best singing i've ever heard from him.. *melts* and that's sooo freaking romantic toooo!!! if i was the girl he was proposing to, i would probably be a pool of nutzie right in front of him..

*squeals*

*snatches the rose*

*melts*

*ooh, snatches the guy too*

L,LMFAO. i love ur

"snatches" thing. lol

anyways omg eric is such a sweeet guy. i envy shi yeon! or w.e her name is...

but like damn. erics singing isnt TOO bad yeenoe. better than my singing :vicx:

but when i wus watchin the video i had the urge to just shave his mustache, yeenoe? lol.

it makes him appear a lot older than he is.

hheahhas i love this.

Do you smell something weird?

Its my heart burning.

LMFAO. LMFAO.

ah its a classic <3'

today minwoo celebrates his bday...

HAPPY BDAY LOVE

YAY I OWN THIS PAGE. i've been owning quite a bit recently.

^ Hi Hi,

I have both...but do you want the subbed version of Once In A Lifetime or non-subbed?

I wasn't the one that asked ...but I would appreciate it if you could post the subbed version of Once in a Lifetime! Thanks!!!! :D

:D HaPPYy BiRTHDay MinWoo-oppa!!! :D

Archived