[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xmkaex

i read that dongwan is not sure yet about a solo album, but if he does plan to do one it will be after he's done with his army service. i hope he does do one. :D

haha when i first hear that junjin will be known as J2 on his solo album, it seem kinda funny.

i like DOUBLE J better. haha

either way... JUNJIN FIGHTING!

Guest lenakeem

sheesh --

minwoo was M

hyesung was in S

now junjins gonna be J2

lemme guess IF dongwan goes solo[ corses fingers that he does] hes gonna be called like. DW or D. or W. or K. wait isnt there already a singer/rapper named K?

whats up with all these single letters?

Guest ..natz..

sheesh --

minwoo was M

hyesung was in S

now junjins gonna be J2

lemme guess IF dongwan goes solo[ corses fingers that he does] hes gonna be called like. DW or D. or W. or K. wait isnt there already a singer/rapper named K?

whats up with all these single letters?

i guess one reason i can think of is that banners would be easier to make..HAHAH

like 'M' banners..or "J2" banners..

fans could make big n clear banners without any complications hHAHA..

that's a lame excuse..

it's like a way for them to escape their everyday name? maybe?..

short n simple seems to be the 'in' thing for names right now hehe

I'm excited for Jinnie, I think he'll do exceptionally well! I'm sure he'll be a nervous wreck like Sungie and Minbong when they first debuted solo, but all that will fade.

Also hoping Dongwan oppa will get better soon. I saw a clip of the fall on tv and it looked painful, but Dongwan of course wouldn't let it show.

Am totally addicted to "The Street" these days...love that song.

Guest lenakeem

yeah i remember wannie wanted to become more of an actor..

hm

wait. is there an article about dongwan comin solo too? cuz i didndt even see it. LOL i jus saw "dongwan and junjin are having solos!" here in this thread.

maybe J2 is pronounced.. JAY-SQUARED. LOL

=P

but if you do the math on j SQAURED it eqauls J right? lol sorry im being a retard XPP

Guest nutzie

xmkaex did you receive my last pm about shinhwa's ya shim man man? if you didn't, tell me okay? then i'm gonna bother you with another one =P

J2 is.. i don't know.. i think i don't mind him having that name.. hahaha.. it'll be something like jay-z, you know, jay-2.. okay wait, that's kinda lame, nevermind.. but i like his creativity..

Guest angel2nyt

J2 is kinda lame i agree..

i never thought they would use that on junjin.. its just weird

i like jj better..

lets just support him anyways

haha.. yes i agree.. i prefer JJ or Double J

J2 is weird.. but it's ok

weird..

i was suggesting double J myself :)

Shinhwa No. 1 on hottracks sales chart

Hottracks Jan-Jun sales chart (2006.1 to 2006.6)

No.1  신화 (Shinhwa) STATE OF THE ART

No.2  SG Wannabe 3RD MASTERPIECE

No.3   이수영 (Lee SooYoung) GRACE

No.4   Fly to the Sky TRANSITION

No.5   Seven 24/7

No.6   Buzz PERFECT

No.7   Vibe RE-FEEL

No.8   ROLLER COASTER TRIANGLE

No.9   김종국 (Kim JongKook) KIM JONGKOOK'S 4TH LETTER

No.10   이효리 (Lee HyoRi) DARK ANGEL

No.11   토니안 (Tony An) YUTZPRACACHIA LOVE

No.12   궁 (Goong) O.S.T

No.13   동방신기 (DBSK) HEART MIND AND SOUL

No.14   이승기 (Lee SeungKi) CRAZY FOR YOU

No.15   슈퍼주니어 (Super Junior) U [single]

No.16   김연우 (Kim Yeon Woo)   사랑을 놓치다

No.17   에픽하이 (Epik High) BLACK SWAN SONG

No.18   VARIOUS BEST Gayo 100 (6 FOR 1)

No.19   연애시대 O.S.T {no english title available}

No.20   슈퍼주니어 (Super Junior) SUPER JUNIOR '05

Credits: Mangoberrie@ShinHwaChangJo.net (english translation), South Korean Music Association (source)

im so happy for them..

Guest coolieever

wooot, go shinhwa!!!! wow... j2? well, not as bad as my friends' nicknames.... my friend who wants to be a singer says his stage name will be chewy wah wah <_<, i laughed at him.. then he chased me....

yeah, more peeps are voting...but here' another poll, from Korea, "Big 10"

OMG! Shinhwa is behind by 40 votes!!! on the Big 10!!! does anybody remeber about this poll???

i vote every single week!!!...so go vote!!

here's the site!!

http://www.arirang.co.kr/intro.asp

when you get to this site, go click on the Pops in Seoul, then...click that again, when it gets to the next page...then...

click "Big 10" on the left column....so got vote!!!

you need an account to vote, remember!!!! make one..and vote!!! the rules are simple and they explain it on the top!!! of the page....so go vote!! FIGHTING!

Shinhwa is #1 now!!! :w00t: They are almost 200 votes ahead!!! :o And for the Chinese voting thing, Shin Hyesung is #1 for Male Solo Artist and Shinhwa is #1 for Best CF Model!! Yay!! ^^

Anyways, I like J2 ^^ I wonder why he didn't go with 'J'?

Guest xmkaex

can someone tell me how to vote in that chinese poll thingy. im lost :sweatingbullets: .hehe

also does anyone know if infinite challenge part 2 is out. because i'be been looking through shinhwasarang and shinhwachangjo but i can't seem to find it.

~oh yeah nutize, i did recieve your pm before soompi lost some stuff. im working on it right now, sorry if its taking awhile.

im so glad shinhwa's #1 on the hottracks.

T_______T i need a new banner.

--------------edit

haha i just notice that i made my 600th post here. :D

last time i tried to soo my 500th post here but i forgot about it and went posting and then i looked over and my post had alreay past 500. lol

Just confused about something guys...^^

Since ShinHwa is releasing a Japanese album...will they do any group activities over there to promote it, other than concerts? Are they stopping ALL group activities and going solo by August and going SOLO solo or are they just stopping korean activites, but will continue as a group over in Japan?

Yeah.. i think they just stopped their activities in Korea thats all..

we still can get to see the boys together at Japan.. i'm really excited about their japanese album!

OMG.. the boys are NO.1 everywhere!!!! :w00t:

Guest supertammie

wow junjin going solo, i really like his voice though

it's a lot deeper than the other memebers IMO (singing wise)

does anyone has the YSI or SS link for Once In A Lifetime and Sun In Our Heart MV ????

^ Hi Hi,

I have both...but do you want the subbed version of Once In A Lifetime or non-subbed?

Thanks shinhinm and sHaziEe for answering my question...can't wait for Japanese promotions

Archived