[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest bbyballer

i just bought shinhwa's 8th ...

i only listened to it once on the way home ... like shuffling through all the songs ...

besides once in a lifetime, i REALLY like midnight girl ...

eric sounds really good in it (:

overall though, i'm so glad i bought this cd instead of ftts' cd ... i was standing there ... trying to decide ... but i chose shinhwa's 8th :D im happy

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nutzie

heheh.. glad you chose shinhwa's, although i believe ftts would be really good too.. can i recommend you a song?? chance/opportunity.. track 11 or something.. it's a good slow song.. =]

It's track #10. It's my favorite. When I first bought the CD, I thought it was okay but then last few days I've been listening to it more carefully (their lyrics) and now I LOVE IT. Can't stop listening to it.

heheh.. glad you chose shinhwa's, although i believe ftts would be really good too.. can i recommend you a song?? chance/opportunity.. track 11 or something.. it's a good slow song.. =]

Guest xmkaex

T_________T my post was lost...lol

i forgot what it was about. :P

i watched the whole 2hr and 30 minutes of the Busan concert and it was awesome! i knew dongwan gonna fall somewhere in the concert and i was so nervous. when he fell you can hear a thump. T_____T poor wannie. but the concert was still amazing. haha when they were singing i pray for you, eric was playing with dongwan's empty sleeve. xD

Guest nutzie

i watched the whole 2hr and 30 minutes of the Busan concert and it was awesome! i knew dongwan gonna fall somewhere in the concert and i was so nervous. when he fell you can hear a thump. T_____T poor wannie. but the concert was still amazing. haha when they were singing i pray for you, eric was playing with dongwan's empty sleeve. xD

did you receive my pm? cos if you did, then i won't bother you with another one ^^" i think i was asking for the ya shim man man video and sub [i have a short term memory *my friends call me a fish, you see* so i don't really remember anymore.. but i think that's what i asked O_o"] if you didn't receive it, then i'm gonna send another message =P

thanks mommie alice for correcting me =]

Does anyone know if Infinite Challenge Part 2 was aired in Korea?

I've been looking for Part 2 in everyone's clubbox all day but didn't see it. By now, someone should of had it. I want to watch it so bad.....it's been so boring here today with Soompi and Shinhwasarang forums being down most of the day. :blink:

Guest aindy

yehey!! soompi's back!! having a bad headache when i can't access it yesterday!!

nutzie, i didn't receive you PM's.. and some of the inbox mails are gone.. :(

oh well.. at least i can access again here.. hehe..

what are the guys up to now?? been missing all of them.. :)

Thanks angelix for sharing that, LOL my dongwan is so random. starbucks <33

hmm Infinite CHallenge? I never even watched the 2nd part! OH I AM SO BEHIND ><

and i haven't watched 2nd part of Heroine 6 either.. cuz the video i have is EXTREMELY lq

&im waiting on subs.

yeah.. what are our boys up to? even though i visit so many forums regarding shinhwa i never realli KNOW whats going on with thme.

Annyeong girls!! *wave*

few pages have been lost.. ok nvm

I think the 2nd part of Infinite CHallenge is shown in korean already.. yeah but i can't seem to find it anywhere too.

hmm.. what are the boys up to now? maybe preparing his japanese album..

Guest mintoro

is there any place where i can watch this?

i watch the news about falling...

i cant help and crying watching the vid

poor dongwan oppa

Guest junjinie

Shinhwa's Inspiration #1 Tracklist

inspirationsv7.jpg

1.GIRLS EXCLUSIVE

2.THROW MY FIST-Japanese version

3.MIDNIGHT GIRL-Japanese version

4.PARADISE

5.僕らの心には太陽がある

6.HIGHWAY STAR-Featuring Emyli

7.TIME MACHINE-Japanese version

8.THE STREET

9.SUN FLOWER~HAPPY BIRTHDAY~

10.WEAK~君を失くして

11.YOU'RE MY EVERYTHING

12.ONCE IN A LIFETIME-English version

13.SHOOTING STAR- Yukihiro Fukutomi Remix

credits: 3asian + ShinHwaChangJo.net

anyone know where i can buy this? :)

Guest tiffyisashinhwafreak!

oohhh..i know! you can buy their album from yesasia.com...hehe

just to tell you, that picture is the pic of the Japanese Album Limited Edition...since it comes with the dvd, too, but not so sure how the Japanese Album would look like.....meaning the one, that doesn't come with a dvd and its not a Limited Edition....omgoodnes..i need to go get ti....ahhhh...

Guest nutzie

yehey!! soompi's back!! having a bad headache when i can't access it yesterday!!

nutzie, i didn't receive you PM's.. and some of the inbox mails are gone.. :(

oh well.. at least i can access again here.. hehe..

what are the guys up to now?? been missing all of them.. :)

oh sorry~!! i'll write you another pm then.. wait for meeee~!!!

aren't the guys having concerts and stuff? i'm not really sure about this though.. all i know is that they're still doing the group activities.. no solos yet *phew* although i can't really wait for eric's new drama.. sounds interesting ^^" i hope it's comedy, like super rookie.. cos he looked so dorky in it..

Guest lenakeem

hey i have a question you think shinhwa will release a concert DVD on any of the concerts they did. i mean they didnt do a lot for us over the seas fans.; -_- so thats the least they can do. -- all we can do is dowlload like the... 5 perfs they did? and heroine six. and x man >.<

i hope they do. -- but i highly doupt it..

Guest chopsticksandspoon

waa! i saw this in the second page so i just need to post to keep it in the first page! ^^ hehe

crazy_korean: i agrre with you. why can't they release even one?????? i'll buy it! i'll even not eat just to buy one! hehe...

Archived