[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nutzie

whew, haven't written any entry in awhile.. i'm still following through everything though.. heheh.. i'm back at home nowww~ [with stiff back, legs, arms, everything..]

so yeah, when i was on my vacation, i managed to convince my cousin to bring me to a korean food place [christine, do you know jang mo jib? somewhere at robson or something.. i forgot..] and then i saw the waiters wearing red tees of the world cup thingy.. and i was excitedly whispering to my cousin that shinhwa wore something like that too.. i swear i annoyed the hell out of my cousin that time.. and i told her that minwoo came to vancouver before and i was eating shinhwa's food [i mean korean food, but i relate everything korean to shinhwa anyway..]

boohoo~ somebody hurts himself again.. dongwan get well soon~!! we're here for you go on!! *sings* okay nevermind about that..

the thing i'm worried most isn't really their going to the army, but more of like, they're gonna break up or something.. i hope they're not gonna do that!! 2 years, we still can wait.. but if they're gonna break up.. *knock on wood*

Guest loving_D

there's going to be a 2nd shinhwa MV for the 8th album!

Although the song isn't decided yet, they've already picked Min Hyorim to be the female lead in the video.

I guess even if we won't get to see Shinhwa together as much as the summer goes on, we'll still get to see a little bit of them :)

but andy is the male lead right?

i hope they pick opportunity! that is a great song.

whew, haven't written any entry in awhile.. i'm still following through everything though.. heheh.. i'm back at home nowww~ [with stiff back, legs, arms, everything..]

so yeah, when i was on my vacation, i managed to convince my cousin to bring me to a korean food place [christine, do you know jang mo jib? somewhere at robson or something.. i forgot..] and then i saw the waiters wearing red tees of the world cup thingy.. and i was excitedly whispering to my cousin that shinhwa wore something like that too.. i swear i annoyed the hell out of my cousin that time.. and i told her that minwoo came to vancouver before and i was eating shinhwa's food [i mean korean food, but i relate everything korean to shinhwa anyway..]

boohoo~ somebody hurts himself again.. dongwan get well soon~!! we're here for you go on!! *sings* okay nevermind about that..

the thing i'm worried most isn't really their going to the army, but more of like, they're gonna break up or something.. i hope they're not gonna do that!! 2 years, we still can wait.. but if they're gonna break up.. *knock on wood*

hmm nope i odnt know. LOL i dont go to a lot o fkorean places, infact i've only been 2... 4korean restaurants.

LOL i know what u mean, im always thinkin the same thing. everytime im on robson i'd be like. MY FREKAIN GOD MINWOO WAS HERE. IM TRACING HIS STEPS. IM BREATHING THE AIR HE BREATHED!! I CAN FEEL HIS PRESENCEEE.. and yeah my friends get soo annoyed. LOL

u were in vancouver and u dindt tell me!? :o we culdve met up and go shinhwa-crazy-ness-ing. LOL

i wonder what song theyl'l do for the m/v.. i realli hope they';ll do.. weak man<3 or opportunity. THEY BETTER DO YOU'RE MY EVERYTHING. like not for the andy acting on. but like one of those mvs where it shows clips and stuff....

like first love, 2gether 4ever, minwoo's sometimes. those kinda m/v thingies. that'd be sexy. LOL

Guest nutzie

are you serious??? the street that minwoo went to was robson??? doode!! i stepped on his steps!!!!

i saw song hae gyo's pics and other celebs' on the entrance of the restaurant and i'm like "where's minwoo's pic???"

ah, thank God i convinced my cousin to go to that place.. *grins*

Guest infinityyy

Although the song isn't decided yet, they've already picked Min Hyorim to be the female lead in the video.

I guess even if we won't get to see Shinhwa together as much as the summer goes on, we'll still get to see a little bit of them

o0o hekk yess!! :D i can't wait to see it!

hello...

i was watching their concert for countdown with the song YOUR MAN & YAKHAN NAMJA...

they were very cool with the dancing... :w00t::w00t::w00t:

o0o hekk yess!! :D i can't wait to see it!

annyong...

i also can't wait to see it...i hope the MV is for the song YAKHAN NAMJA.... :lol:

I guess even if we won't get to see Shinhwa together as much as the summer goes on, we'll still get to see a little bit of them :)

hohoho!

that is so cool!

can't wait to see it!!

Guest ADORE.you

whoa .. Dongwan fell ? ahh i hope he gets better soon >< .. hmms another MV ^^ .. gahh i can't wait :wub: i hope its either [paradise;chance;midnightgirl]

Shinhwa's Inspiration #1 Tracklist

inspirationsv7.jpg

1.GIRLS EXCLUSIVE

2.THROW MY FIST-Japanese version

3.MIDNIGHT GIRL-Japanese version

4.PARADISE

5.僕らの心には太陽がある

6.HIGHWAY STAR-Featuring Emyli

7.TIME MACHINE-Japanese version

8.THE STREET

9.SUN FLOWER~HAPPY BIRTHDAY~

10.WEAK~君を失くして

11.YOU'RE MY EVERYTHING

12.ONCE IN A LIFETIME-English version

13.SHOOTING STAR- Yukihiro Fukutomi Remix

credits: 3asian + ShinHwaChangJo.net

Guest aindy

hmm nope i odnt know. LOL i dont go to a lot o fkorean places, infact i've only been 2... 4korean restaurants.

LOL i know what u mean, im always thinkin the same thing. everytime im on robson i'd be like. MY FREKAIN GOD MINWOO WAS HERE. IM TRACING HIS STEPS. IM BREATHING THE AIR HE BREATHED!! I CAN FEEL HIS PRESENCEEE.. and yeah my friends get soo annoyed. LOL

u were in vancouver and u dindt tell me!? :o we culdve met up and go shinhwa-crazy-ness-ing. LOL

i wonder what song theyl'l do for the m/v.. i realli hope they';ll do.. weak man<3 or opportunity. THEY BETTER DO YOU'RE MY EVERYTHING. like not for the andy acting on. but like one of those mvs where it shows clips and stuff....

like first love, 2gether 4ever, minwoo's sometimes. those kinda m/v thingies. that'd be sexy. LOL

just noticed, xtine.. love the quote on your siggy.. truly inspiring.. :)

yes!! a second MV..

was this the one that Andy is going to be starred in??

can't wait!!

Shinhwa's Inspiration #1 Tracklist

http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/7738/inspirationsv7.jpg

1.GIRLS EXCLUSIVE

2.THROW MY FIST-Japanese version

3.MIDNIGHT GIRL-Japanese version

4.PARADISE

5.僕らの心には太陽がある

6.HIGHWAY STAR-Featuring Emyli

7.TIME MACHINE-Japanese version

8.THE STREET

9.SUN FLOWER~HAPPY BIRTHDAY~

10.WEAK~君を失くして

11.YOU'RE MY EVERYTHING

12.ONCE IN A LIFETIME-English version

13.SHOOTING STAR- Yukihiro Fukutomi Remix

credits: 3asian + ShinHwaChangJo.net

deary, was this recently released??

EDIT--

hehehe.. this is going to be released.. *pabo*

are you serious??? the street that minwoo went to was robson??? doode!! i stepped on his steps!!!!

i saw song hae gyo's pics and other celebs' on the entrance of the restaurant and i'm like "where's minwoo's pic???"

ah, thank God i convinced my cousin to go to that place.. *grins*

OHHHHH!!! i think i've been to that restaurant before. yeah, they have pics of korean celebs!! hahahaha. yup, in the 'last, first kiss' mv, minbong walks down this road with alot of lights behind him. that should be robson.

i still can't get over the fact that i didn't know he was in vancouver................lol.

even though that was almost one year ago...

yup, the "mother-in-law's house" (jang mo jib) is a very popular korean restaurant.

when i visited korea, i actually met someone from seoul who's been to that restaurant

and she only visited Vancouver once.

i don't think too many people knew minwoo was in town filming until after he left.

Bec it was in the local korean papers maybe 2-3 weeks after he finished filming.

By then i was choked!

In the mv, where the people/lights are, and the bus passes by, that was Granville Street.

On the behind the scenes camera show, he walks down Burrard & Robson to the restaurant.

Guest nutzie

heh.. why don't they let the fans vote on which song they would like to make an mv out? that would be fun =P

wow, they're making quite a few remakes for the japanese album.. that's interesting O_o and in that picture, for once, minwoo is the tallest out of all the members.. hahaha that's funny~

i didn't know that jang mo jib is popular~!! that's awesome!! i entered the restaurant and i was like "ooH, i'm in shinhwa land.." it feels like i was back in korea [though i've never gone there before, except for the airport, but stillll~~] is there any famous korean restaurant in TO?? does anybody knowww???

edit : oops~ 2nd page owned!! [i'm so retarded..]

Guest MiSs L.E

andy should be going at a later date since he's younger and as for eric, i don't know since he suffered from the wolf accident.

o.o what wolf accident???

deary, was this recently released??

EDIT--

hehehe.. this is going to be released.. *pabo*

do u know around when it's going to be released?

just noticed, xtine.. love the quote on your siggy.. truly inspiring.. :)

aw thank u =)

OHHHHH!!! i think i've been to that restaurant before. yeah, they have pics of korean celebs!! hahahaha. yup, in the 'last, first kiss' mv, minbong walks down this road with alot of lights behind him. that should be robson.

i still can't get over the fact that i didn't know he was in vancouver................lol.

even though that was almost one year ago...

LOLS I CANT GET OVER THAT FACT EITHER!!

oh so u're from vancouver too? if u are, im gon' pm u later!

yup, the "mother-in-law's house" (jang mo jib) is a very popular korean restaurant.

when i visited korea, i actually met someone from seoul who's been to that restaurant

and she only visited Vancouver once.

i don't think too many people knew minwoo was in town filming until after he left.

Bec it was in the local korean papers maybe 2-3 weeks after he finished filming.

By then i was choked!

In the mv, where the people/lights are, and the bus passes by, that was Granville Street.

On the behind the scenes camera show, he walks down Burrard & Robson to the restaurant.

yeah it wusnt like publically announced that he came to vancouver.. i found out the DAY HE LEFT!!!!!!

=(

=(

IF ONLY IF ONLY I FOUND OUT SOONER GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

yeah the part where the bus passes is grandville, I WALKED THERE TOO

and i think he wus jus ilke shoppin around or something on robson, it shows in the mnet behind the scenes thingies. and vancouver-ites shud know about that 200+ ice cream flavour place? near these train tracks.. minwoo took pictures behind that place. everytime i drive by. i always stare and point and tell everybody in the car that minwoo wus there.

sigh. <3

YAY SHINHWAS GOING TO RELEASE ANOTHER ALBUM?

inspiration #1

i like that.

Archived