[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

omg, so i wus watchin shinhwas sun in our hearts perf at their concert

and i ttotally creid when minwoo went up to dongwan and wus like "never cry cuz we'll never let th esun down" i thought, omg minwoo is such a good friend!!

(cuz dongwan wus crying cuz he wus so touched earlier)

and just iono. that jus reminded me of the close close friendship that our shinhwa boys share.

ahh img on' cry again =(

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cpopbaby19

^ haven't checked at youtube yet, but d/l links are avaialable at shinhwachangjo and s-shinhwasarang! It's a must-see.

the concert was broadcasted live at dosirak, so the live stream was recorded by viewers. you can see the pause in the concert when d/w fell, but the shinhwa boys were oh so professional and continued performing..including d/w.

AWWW!!!! >O<; i should've streamed the concert!! i didn't know!! TT_TT;

you can totally see the shinhwa love after dongwan came back from the hospital...

during "bokura no kokoro ni taiyou ga aru," when it was minwoo's part and the lyrics were like, "never cry~" he walked over to DW and was like patting him on the shoulder.

and then during I pray for you, to make Dongwan feel better, Eric was all playing with Dongwan's empty sleeve and they did like the wave :P

^AHHHHH! what a cute scene! T__T;

in the pics, i thought dongwan looked he was very tired. :( wahhhh! get well soon oppa!!!! :tears:

omg, so i wus watchin shinhwas sun in our hearts perf at their concert

and i ttotally creid when minwoo went up to dongwan and wus like "never cry cuz we'll never let th esun down" i thought, omg minwoo is such a good friend!!

(cuz dongwan wus crying cuz he wus so touched earlier)

and just iono. that jus reminded me of the close close friendship that our shinhwa boys share.

ahh img on' cry again =(

^gosh.. i think i need to dl these cuts... :tears:

lols, iono but last night, i dreamt of shinhwa... O_O LOL. and.. there was DONGWAN. they're having a concert infront of our hous! XDDDD and after the concert, i went to the house where they stayed, which is my neighbor and got their autograph... and... DONGWAN EVEN WROTE A LETTER FOR ME! AAAAAAHHHH! XD

it was crazy. i woke up at 2pm! TT__TT; lmaooooo

Guest sam chin

20060715215826689.jpg

credits: yahoo.kr + minwooforum.com

Wannie, get well soon!

Oh my god... what had happened to wannie???

He got injured while singing solo in Busan..??

His shoulder must be very painful and yet he came back to the stage again..

Oh my poor poor dongwan..

Why these bad things always happened to our Shinhwa guys.. and now Dong wan?

At first he lost his passport in Shanghai for 30 mins and now this??

So worried about him...

Wonder how is he now.. still in hospital??

I pray for u. Get well soon.. Wannie..

Fightinggggg......

Guest MiSs L.E

holy f***!!!

Shinhwa comapny GOODEMG has also draw up strategy for them to do activites as a Group for overseas and one solo activites. Once August start, it iwll be hard to see the 6 of them standing and appearing together as a group.

The only time you may get to see them will be music award cermony. Besides this, some of the members will be enlisted in the army so it might be 2 -3 years later before they release their 9th album.

>_< wtf!!! they cant~~~ :tears: :tears:

and dongwan, i pray he gets better!! :tears:

oh my god.. i'm gonna start crying seriously...

Guest mintoro

Kim Dongwan Falls Off Stage and Dislocates Shoulder

*faints*

Dong Wan Oppa fighting!!!!!

get well soon... take care

dun drink dun smoke

be a good boy and take care ya!

Shinhwa concert in Thailand, just an update on ticket sales day 1:

Seat tickets still available around 6000 tickets (from 12,000 seats)

Standing ticket sales for over 1,000 tickets (from 4,000 tickets)

I wanna cry out of happiness...they didn't even start any commercial! Commercial will start next week...T v T~~ Shinhwa is going release their 8th Jib in Thailand soon.

-----

*look at the news above me* TToTT~~ hope oppa will get better soon~!!

that's great news

hope the sales even better after the commercial...

mayb before the sales already hits great?!

Oh my god... what had happened to wannie???

He got injured while singing solo in Busan..??

His shoulder must be very painful and yet he came back to the stage again..

Oh my poor poor dongwan..

Why these bad things always happened to our Shinhwa guys.. and now Dong wan?

At first he lost his passport in Shanghai for 30 mins and now this??

So worried about him...

Wonder how is he now.. still in hospital??

I pray for u. Get well soon.. Wannie..

Fightinggggg......

Please do not quote any pics. Read the new rules on the pinned thread. I've already announced here once yesterday. This is the last warning. If I see anymore quoting of pics, I'll have to issue warnings.

Guest koizumi86218

he's okay... don't worry...

i saw the Busan concert and he returned to the concert after getting hurt and he was still the same old wannie ^^

although i was totally freaked out when i saw him fall and heard the loud "thud" when watching the clip... but i know he's fine... he even said so on his diary....

and the whole concert was awesome ^^ i loved it

shinhwa to the TOP~

Guest infinityyy

O___O dongwan got hurt. hopefully he'll recover really fast. cause he's to0 cool to be in pain. :)

ahhh~ wish i could have gone to the Shinhwa concert. :( but I'm all the way over here in California. :P

Guest Dah_jOkA

ok um...I'm a shinhwa fan, and have been for many years now, I have all there albums and concerts, cept the 8th

anyways im not on soompi much so i dont really have the time to look through all the pages and keep up to date with what shinhwa is up 2.

Can somebody please some up what they've been up 2? Whats this about Dongwan bein hurt? is he ok?

any help is appreciated.

thanks in advance

-edit-

o wait nvm, I just saw the big bold letters that said "KIM DONGWAN FALLS OFF STAGE & DISLOCATED SHOULDER"

ahh man i hope he feels better

Guest lenakeem

i kinda found it funny dongwan fell off the stage. i mean i want him to be healthy and everything but dorky dongwan falling off the stage. just imaginning it makes me giggle XP

but i do hope he gets better :]

Guest poloblue

does n e one have the link where i can download that coca cola ad that shinhwa was in??? clubbox links are ok too! its for a school assignment. but NO youtube links please! i have to show the ad to the class!!!

^ i mite have the cf in one of my cds. i'll check it out for u.

sorry, i culdnt find it.. i swore i had it htough =\

So i was watching the full concert today, i was watching with my sister and cousins. During dongwans solo, we were like covering our faces or iono just freaking out konwing that he was going to fall soon. and when he did i literally SCREAMED and my eyes started tearing up. aish. im gettin too emotional these days. lol

and going to post some pictures .. but later.

i dont believe these were posted.

081bm.jpg

107mj1.jpg

=)

CREDITS: Shinhwachangjo.net + s-shinhwasarang.net + myself for uploading

Guest belli_babo

0_0 Dongwan fell off the stage? Poor baby. >.<

Someone said that the concert would be one of their last, at least until a few more years? NNOOOOOO!!!!!!! crap. does anyone know if they're going to have one in the US? I really want to see them at a concert at least once in my life.

So i was watching the full concert today, i was watching with my sister and cousins. During dongwans solo, we were like covering our faces or iono just freaking out konwing that he was going to fall soon. and when he did i literally SCREAMED and my eyes started tearing up. aish. im gettin too emotional these days. lol

xxtine_21, izzit that bad??

omg then i think i'm gonna skip that part.. i can't bare watching him fall like that :tears:

i kinda found it funny dongwan fell off the stage. i mean i want him to be healthy and everything but dorky dongwan falling off the stage. just imaginning it makes me giggle XP

but i do hope he gets better :]

is it not funny :tears: we're all so worried for him..

hmm.. maybe after this injury, he can be exempted from the military service??

Guest coffeee

I'm so sad that their 8th jib's promotional activities are coming to an end! I'm going to miss seeing them together so much! =( and to top that off DongWan and his unfortunate fall =*( fighting Dongwan!!

Archived