[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

it seems too soon for them to end their 8th album promotions. they just promoted 2 songs, and they performed sporadically in Korea since they've been going back and forth japan, china and germany. i want to see them promote other songs in the album T_T

i guess it's really quite hard to coordinate and accomodate group and individual activities, thus, they have to cut their 8th promos. T_T

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lenakeem

there were SO MANY things that got in the way of their promotions.. not only the concert in China..

first it was the Worldcup in Germany, then Japanese single, and yeah. the conert....... I don't want them to end their "promotions" yet > - < !!!!!!!!!

when they have their goodbye specials.. IF they have them.. i'm gonna be crying like a baby haha :tears:

slkdfjlksjdflksjflkjsdf. they should of released their album earlier. if it wasnt for eric getting hurt.. wait.. i dont think that owould of affected anything much. -_-. eirously it seems as if they care more about japan && china.. then there OWN country .. hmp. im mad at shinhwa right now!.

okay everyone knows i cant hold a grudge XPP

i mean i know that they want to become a HUGE asian group and stuff but its ALL the wrong timing. why bother getting huge and barely doign any promotions and upsetting teh fans [us] and then BOOm they dissapear into the army. -- ??..

anyways i still love shinhwa esp my wannie :]

maybe it wont be that bad. i mean look at KJK hes in the army yet his thread is booming with new stuff every day.. then again KJK works at a desk. and wannies probaly gonna be running his butt off... since his body is too smmexy and he is in perfect condition.. -_- WAAAAAH -- this still sucks balls. major balls

Guest sam chin

i heard andy was going later.. not with dongwan, minwoo or eric. :(

they should all go together so they can do shinhwa again right away!! but if andy isn't going, that means more of a wait. >_<

Yeah... I totally agree with u. They all should go to the army together and come back

as Shinhwa again in two years time!

Guest loving_D

im totally confused. so shinhwa is ending their activities for good? already? i thought they would do a better job than that. ftts promoted for 5 months! and shinhwa hasn't even promoted for a whole 2 months. -_-

they should all go together so they can do shinhwa again right away!! but if andy isn't going, that means more of a wait. >_<

yeah thats what i heard.

what i think people are misunderstanding about shinhwa going to army is that hyesung and junjin aren't going. well, all korean guys have to go eventually. they might not go to the base and stuff but theres plenty of office work and other things to do. :unsure:

i am officially a shinhwa 8th jib supporter! i got my copy in koreatown. they had this top 10 sales rank at the store. and shinhwas number 1! and SG is number 2. i don't know how the album is doing these days. some charts show horrible sales and some show amazing sales.

Guest nutzie

Shinhwa @ NHK 「Can you speak English?」140706

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQczGPJNhXI...;search=shinhwa

^ eric speaks english quite well in that clip

credit: euphjackie @youtube

awww~ sexi ericalicious english ^o^

well, <3KIMZ<3, you can't really leave out the mv of the japanese single, although it's not from the 8th album but that's work for them too.. so it should be 2 so far..

Guest jerock

oh gosh! I haven't been here in a while. I just went back a few pages and what do I hear now?! shinhwa's ending their activities for the new album this MONTH!!! this is so sad. :tears: they didn't even release a second music video yet. They had like 4 official vids for the 7th and a few unofficial ones. What the heck man! as if we didn't have enough shinhwa time as it is... what with some of them going to the army and everything. this is so disheartening.

sigh :(

well it looks like we won't be seeing a shinhwa 9th for at least another 3-4 years. since hyesung and andy will be following the others a year later.

maybe I'll get to see the ones that are out of the army when I go to korea in two years. definitely won't be as good as seeing them all. but let's hope for the best.

Guest cpopbaby19

^ well.... er there was some question of hyesung's knee n junjin's eyesight? n maybe even eric's back? (but he seems to hv healed) but the rest should be going :( not sure if all at the same time (cos u noe andy n junjin are a yr younger right?)

man... they should all go break a toe or something.... SOB* 2 years without shinhwa! nooooooOoooOooooOooo... *wails*

Omo! i own dis page! :w00t:

oohh... but... errr.. i heard hyesung's gonna go? TOT; aish.. i dunno. i don't want them all to go! >O<;

KJDFGLDJSG but anyway, not much of a surprise for andy. he's younger.. :w00t: kakaka.

It's such a mystery as to which ones of them will go and which ones won't. I think the only person that's 100% sure that they're entering the army is Dongwan.

But on the other hand, those members who are exempt seem to have all said that they're going to apply to go anyways, probabaly because the Korean public gets so critical about entertainers and army service, and they know that if they don't go they'll get so much bad press.

^OMGGGG. :tears: dongwan's going... wahhh *throws tantrums* LOL.

btw, didn't this news also came out last year? T_T;

Guest ellyinsung

i don't think so right now. but his EX-GF was shin ae.

minwoo such a cutie..so dat means he is single rite..yeaYyyy...!!!!.. :w00t:

any gossip with any other female artist?

i agree with everyone of you here..

The boys ended their 8th jib promo too fast.. it's like only about 2 mths and they weren't on much tv shows.. I was so sad when i read that shinhwa promo is ending in july..

they said they wanna be BIG in asia but how can they do so when Good Entertainment doesn't release their 8th jib outside korea??

*sigh* i don't know.. maybe they all just wanna concentrate on their individual activities.

Guest MinwooLicious

.. hurmm... i totally think its unfair for us fans ... its a very short time since they released the 8th ... but we have 2 understand them n hope d best for everything ... SHINHWA 4EVER

Guest cpopbaby19

i agree with everyone of you here..

The boys ended their 8th jib promo too fast.. it's like only about 2 mths and they weren't on much tv shows.. I was so sad when i read that shinhwa promo is ending in july..

they said they wanna be BIG in asia but how can they do so when Good Entertainment doesn't release their 8th jib outside korea??

*sigh* i don't know.. maybe they all just wanna concentrate on their individual activities.

ahh omg. you got my point.

they want to be big in asia yet they are like concentrating on their individual activities. but yeah, this isn't arguable. they are human. maybe they want to rest? hmm.. esp for eric.. isn't he NOT fully healed yet, right? so yeah... -___-; understanding them is the best way.. let's just watch the videos all over again! XD

puahahahhaha :tongue2:

Guest aindy

girls, sorry but please refresh me.. having a memory gap in here.. :lol:

they're going to end their promotions this month.. but they're going to have a concert in bangkok by august right and another one in september at singapore..

so their tours are still on-going despite their solo activities, am i right?

Guest cpopbaby19

^ah yeah. lucky people! TT_TT; im in seasia but shinhwa isn't going to our country! dangg~ <_<

anyway, anyone knows the title of Minwoo and Eric's movie??

---edit

MUAHHAHA

I OWN THIS ONE. ;)

Kim Dongwan Falls Off Stage and Dislocates Shoulder

200607152113501130_1.jpg

Shinhwa's Kim Dongwan has fallen off the stage during a Busan concert and dislocated his right shoulder.

On the 15th at 7pm at the SHINHWA, 2006 STATE OF THE ART in Busan concert during a solo stage performance of 'To You', Kim Dongwan fell down from the stage and received an injury to his right shoulder.

While singing 'To You' Kim Dongwan walked out to the 'T' structured part of the main stage where he fell and was immediately taken to a nearby hospital. While Kim Dongwan was away getting treatment, Shinhwa had no choice but to continue performing 'Eusha Eusha', DJ DOC's 'Summer Story' and 'Only One' where Lee Minwoo and Jun Jin took turns in singing Kim Dongwan's parts. The fans cheered in hope and support of Kim Dongwans quick recovery by chanting "We love you Kim Dongwan!".

Despite strong restraint from staff and the members, eventually Kim Dongwan got a simple sling for his shoulder and went back on stage to sing Shinhwa's new Japanese single and received a great cheer from the fans.

Kim Dongwan before singing 'Sun in Our Hearts' with Shinhwa said, "Since its been such a long time since we've performed in Korea I was so excited but to have such an unexpected thing to happen I'm really upset and sorry to all you fans" and "but I will do my best and perform right till the end. Please watch over me." To this the fans began to chant 'Kim Dongwan!' and eventually Kim Dongwan shed tears.

Shinhwa's management Good EMG revealed, "Because his own will to get back on stage was so strong we told him to at least get a sling and go on stage but since he has not received a proper treatment and diagnosis of the injury, as soon as the concert finishes, he will be going back to hospital for a proper diagnosis."

This days concert is Shinhwa's 3rd concert of their Asia tour to celebrate their 8 years as Shinhwa. After this concert, Shinhwa will conclude all Korean activities in late July and depart for Japan for promotional activities of their first official album to be released in Japan in mid-August.

credit: ShinhwaChangjo.net + orenji728@ShinhwaChangjo.net(translation) + MyDaily (source)

Guest cpopbaby19

^AHHHHH

ADGSHJDLKGA

omg..!! TT__TT;

that's just.... earlier tonight, right?

gaahhh!! TOT;

poor wannie.. hope he recovers~ ahh...!!! >O<;

Guest Jaja_Blink

Shinhwa concert in Thailand, just an update on ticket sales day 1:

Seat tickets still available around 6000 tickets (from 12,000 seats)

Standing ticket sales for over 1,000 tickets (from 4,000 tickets)

I wanna cry out of happiness...they didn't even start any commercial! Commercial will start next week...T v T~~ Shinhwa is going release their 8th Jib in Thailand soon.

-----

*look at the news above me* TToTT~~ hope oppa will get better soon~!!

Archived