[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest MinwooLicious

i want inkigayo , music bank , music core , m! countdown etc with SHINHWA in it !!! i missed their appearance on Korean Music Programme ..uhuhuh... comeback soon ~~~

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get it in the past too but someone explained it to me in the Heroine thread.. It's like that. First someone will scream out the no of mice he's catching. Like for instance, he will say catch 4 mice. Then the people next to him will have to catch the remaining mice. That is 3 mice. Someone along the way will pretend to miss catching the mouse. The rest of the people have to pay attention to how many mice that are left to catch. Once every mice is caught, then they will scream out "all caught" in Korean or something like that.

The difficult part to this game is that you have to match what you say to what you do. And you have to pay attention to how many mice that are left to catch.

thank u so much for explanation =)

wow..this thread is really long. :]. i juss started to get into shinhwa a couple weeks ago. i was watching a xman episode (the new years one) nd i was like..wow..this guy (min woo) is really hot and dances really well. Then i youtubed him, nd found shinhwa. i am now hooked on shinhwa. i like all of them, they are all special in their own way. i love how they all have a special bond with each other. i love watching them joke around and bond. :].

awe i love it when there are new fans ^^

YES YES MINWOO IS HOTTTTT

*FANS SELF OFF*

wow there are so many planned upcoming solo ablums.^^

Junjin is planning to release a digital single in the autumn and minwoo will be the producer :D

Hyesung is planning to release another solo album.

and i read that dongwan might release a solo ablum after the army.

jinsyung fighting! i hope dongwan does release a solo album.

other news:

MINWOO's BIRTHDAY is on JULY 28!

17 more days!!!! xD

yay almost minwoo's bday ^^ i remembered.

hey guyz i know im kinda late but i heard shinhwa is goin to the army... for 2 year?... who is goin? all of them?? i heard is only andy n eric?? man im going miss them.... and im also scare somethin might happpen to them in the army tat sooo suck... just thinkin without shinhwa for two year.. n then when they come back they already into their 30year old tat suck... man y they have to go to the army.. :( :fury:

i know i get paranoid that something might happenl ike WHAT IF THEY SPRAIN THEIR ANKLE!? AHHHH. OR EVEN WORSE, SCAR THEIR FACE :o :o :o *erases thoughts*

no. shinhwa won't get hurt. they're too shinhwa-full to get hurt.

Okay, I think I got it. But just in case...

If I have clip of Andy that I converted to MU, SS, YSI and as long as I give correct credit, I can share the link in Andy's forum under k/drama BUT cannot do it here in Shinhwa forum because it's under Music?

Is this correct?

Thank you.

"Mommie" Alice

yeah that should be right, but a lot of people have been sharing here anyways.. =\

ahhhhhhhh if we get attacked by admisn AHHHHHHH.

I made cuts from Heroine 6, this only shows the coupling part. Man our boys are so gorgeous. I hope I didn't make it too choppy, it should be easy to understand. If you have a question, leave a comment. OH AND MAKE SURE TO RATE IT =DD

Youtube - Shinhwa Heroine 6 Cuts

Guest sheepeesh

francine, i can't see the clip at work but the solo he sang during htat concert is called "jin Dam".. its my fave song!!! i will up it for u when i get home if no one else has done it yet. ^^

julie saranghae!! :lol:

Guest coolieever

does anyone have any shinhwa clips, mvs, etc in mp4 type files? my convertor thing is whack and i want to put some shinhwa things into my phone for when i go on vacation so i wont be bored, besides, you all know how i cannot have a *cough* calm *cough* vacation without shinhwa

I hope that Shinhwa's upcoming concert in Thailand and Singapore will be as successful as the one in China! Then..........please come to the US!

Okay, I think I got it. But just in case...

If I have clip of Andy that I converted to MU, SS, YSI and as long as I give correct credit, I can share the link in Andy's forum under k/drama BUT cannot do it here in Shinhwa forum because it's under Music?

Is this correct?

Thank you.

"Mommie" Alice

Yup, that's the rule here at soompi. i don't know why they haven't reopened file sharing here in the music section.

Guest angel2nyt

I made cuts from Heroine 6, this only shows the coupling part. Man our boys are so gorgeous. I hope I didn't make it too choppy, it should be easy to understand. If you have a question, leave a comment. OH AND MAKE SURE TO RATE IT =DD

of course ill rate it..

thanks for sharing

Guest angel2nyt

Screen Interview July issue

sorry if posted before

screen012zi8qw1me.jpg

screen029nj8ps0hp.jpg

screen031xs9ev1mp.jpg

screen057ct1jl1ge.jpg

screen046uv5vm3el.th.jpg

screen067pe4hb3os.th.jpg

screen089hl1ya0lq.th.jpg

screen076di5nf0mo.th.jpg

screen103vu0wk5kw.th.jpg

screen097mt1bi8wv.th.jpg

screen129xo8zf.th.jpg

screen113zd0hy6wy.th.jpg

Credit to callie@shinhwachangjo.net

random:

2562df2ly.jpg

GOODEMG

Guest junjinie

does anyone somehow have Junjin's solo performance during the summer story festival concert? i think he sang big mama's song.... i would like an audio version of the full performance plz... i really love his live singing!! plz help me.. THANK YOU!!!

Guest xmkaex

angel2nyt thanks for the wondersul pictures and scans!

yeah that should be right, but a lot of people have been sharing here anyways.. =\

ahhhhhhhh if we get attacked by admisn AHHHHHHH.

i was think about that too. >< ...what if we got caught

---------

oo0o and thanks for the herione six cut. :D

I live in Singapore!!!!!

are you planning on going to the concert?

---------------

-i watched herione 6 yesterday and it was so funny. minwoo took that block of wood that shpaed like a gun and shot that lady like 10 times :lol: lmaooo and then he even gave to eric and he shot her. puhahhaha *BANG* she wouldn't die...lol

-dongwan's now and forever performance was so0o cuteeee ^^. it was great to see them perform the wild eyes chair dance again.

-oh and did you guys see when eric was doing is sexy dance thingy xD

Guest Shinzwo

thank for the july interview issues "angel" i cant read krn but alll i need to see is the word... THE ONE & ONLY ShinHwa... :)

We WILL wait for you guy to come back shinhwa... n we will support ur Music... Buy Shinhwa music my friend.. :D

Chinese Media, "Shinhwa's Popularity Hotter than Bi or Lee Junki"

Shinhwa Stands Tall as Asia's Best

200607100004.jpg

On the 8th, the Chinese media reported that Korea's representative singers Shinhwa concluded their Shanghai concert with great success.

Fans that had waited for 8 years from not only all over China but all over Asia's biggest cities flooded to China's Shanghai, selling out all tickets completely and creating a sea of orange clothes and balloons to see group Shinhwa perform said the press in China.

This concert had an even amount of focus on Shinhwa and solo stages that received great reception from the fans. So much was the excitement of the fans that during the concert one fan even ran on to the stage to the members causing the concert to be momentarily paused.

The Chinese media continued to report, "The fans that came to see Shinhwa arriving at Shanghai airport were in the thousands and all roads to the airport were even brought to a standstill by the sudden masses of traffic. This and the attention and interest by the general Chinese public and media is one that greatly exceeds those that had visited China in the past such as Bi or Lee Jun Ki."

Shinhwa will now continue their success of their Asia-wide tour with Korea's Busan, Singapore, Thailand, Japan and many more cities coming up next.

credits: ShinhwaChangjo.net + orenji728@ShinhwaChangjo.net (translation) + (HeraldMedia) source

Guest nutzie

xmkaex woohh~!! eric's sexi dance was sooo hott!! i know it looks kinda gay [my cousin was giving him a weird look when i showed her the video] but if it's him dancing it, i could just melt like cheese fondue.. *fans self* and i think his hair, even though it's kinda long, looks sooooo hot on him kyaaaa~!!! i can just go on and on.. he looks soo good in jeans and white shirt too *dammit* how can a guy be soo hot and sexi and cute all at the same time?? like my cousin said, God must be really happy when He made him..

on a very related note, can somebody pack eric for me please?? to go, yes.. thank you~!!!

Guest losborrachos

they'll be performing in singapore 9 sept?? ctm, that day i'll be stuck in class back in the us, daydreaming that shinhwa's performing on my campus instead and cussin out on the universe for giving me such bad luck... not even funny since i'll be stopping by in singapore on my way back to the us mere days before the concert...

Archived