[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest nutzie

guys!! almost time for the 3rd part of xman germany episode~~!!! *jumps around* who do you guys think the xman is??

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest qaxlod

More on world cup 'Korean vs Togo'

At last I found pics of Min woo and andy....

but sorry no Wannie..

photo20060616094105.jpg

photo20060616094116.jpg

photo20060616094131.jpg

photo20060616094124.jpg

Awesome pics! Thanks for sharing They all look fab with such great spirit! That's SHINHWA <3

^ that's hyesung & Junjin... and is that andy??

Smoking harms your health, oppas! and it stinks too, arghh i seriously can't stand the smell :crazy:

I've been to youtube to watch Shinhwa clips..

and i'm so addicted to their "kissing each other" clips, be it who kiss who.. haha i'm totally crazy over their kisses!! :w00t:

*pervert* :ph34r:

LOL u're hliarous

the whoel

"pervert" part made everything just

LOL

yeah it made me laugh.. tgo say the least

More on world cup 'Korean vs Togo'

At last I found pics of Min woo and andy....

but sorry no Wannie..

photo20060616094105.jpg

photo20060616094116.jpg

photo20060616094131.jpg

photo20060616094124.jpg

those are absolutely adorable!

when i saw minwoos

my heart melted

and den i t came back to life to melt for all the other pictures

<33

we definitely should. :lol: the thing i don't get is...why do they participate in no smoking ads and songs themselves? :blink:

wow. minbong. does anyone know when his new manwon happiness episode is coming out? its been awhile since he filmed it (during the time of the guerilla signing). i can't wait for it. the last one with ayumi was way too cute.

korea fighting <3

hmm i have no cluee

i dindt even watch teh first one!! ..

btw i LOVE ur avatar

oh wow for the pics [sorry, kind of a late reply.. just got back, that's why] eric's got "i love korea"s on his neck.. whee!! and andy's got the towel too!! i want to learn how to make ittt~!!! and were they there with the xman people?? cos i saw kim sung eun [the one who played dangyunhaji with andy i think - she's on the 3rd pic, kinda cut out a bit], hwayobi at the background of the same picture, and haha too [the one sitting next to minwoo in the 2nd picture]..

christine thanks for the compliment!! ^o^ my friends think i'm just totally retarded.. so, it's not everyday that i hear "oh you're so funny/cute" =P

anyway.. starving.. *faints*

I NOTICED THE NECK TOO

!

i want my neck tattooed with

"I LOVE S HINHWA"

"SHINHWA IS ONLY MINE"

"SHINHWA IS NOT YOURS"

yeeap

=)

and np for the compliment =)

guys!! almost time for the 3rd part of xman germany episode~~!!! *jumps around* who do you guys think the xman is??

hmmm

ERIC

cuz he died way too easily in the water thing

it seemed like he wusnt tryin

iono. just a guess

haha

not minwoo though. he wus super crazy at the water game!

Guest sheepeesh

m thinking it mite be eric... or even dongwan.. he DID shove his captain into the water? hmmmm anyone but minwoo! hahaha

sam chin - thx for the match pics!

Guest sam chin

120760020kz1mu.jpg

120760033aw3pq.jpg

credit to: sanook thailand

MinMin arrived in Bangkok Thailand on 15/5/06 to attend the Thailand [Channel V] Music Video Awards...

mw52_aOkO5iJ12o8G.jpg

Can't help it but to include this pic....

He looks so yummy.... :P

Guest kfosho

dong wan and andy don't look like smokers. dong wan has such a innocent face and so does andy. but i can kind of tell that the others smoke, espcially junjin and eric. i'm sorry to say. but i truly do love all of them.

Guest chubbyone

I think it is either Eric or KHD. :D

Guest suicidal_glamour

120760020kz1mu.jpg

120760033aw3pq.jpg

wahhh! how good looking is he!?

i love his glasses <33

thnx for sharing~

120760020kz1mu.jpg

120760033aw3pq.jpg

MinMin arrived in Bangkok Thailand on 15/5/06 to attend the Thailand [Channel V] Music Video Awards...

mw52_aOkO5iJ12o8G.jpg

Can't help it but to include this pic....

He looks so yummy.... :P

awww.. he's soo cute! haha..

Guest nutzie

i'm kinda thinking it's eric too.. but even then, on the xman #24, people thought he was the xman too O_o" so i don't know..

Guest gunsolsk

Minwoo !!!

His Performance in Channel [V] Thailand Music Video Awards is so hot.

We love him so much.He is friendly smart and so cute.

Guest sam chin

12082_005.jpg

850d6_035.jpg

1150534323_0330gi.jpg

1150534323_0349xn.jpg

1150534323_0706uo.jpg

1150534323_0720uu.jpg

credit to sanook thailand, paran.com, hunsa.com

Min Woo has been awarded 'Asian Sensation Award' in Channel [V] Music Video Awards in Bangkok..

Congrats, MinMin!

OMG X Man part 3 will be on soon!!!! can't wait i think it's Eric but then again Dongwan did throw his captain away, but all the Shinhwa members have been XMan before except Junjin, ahh i'm so confused i'm not bothered who is the X Man. Can't wait to see Eric and Andy's parody :lol:

Thanx for all the pics everyone!! Minwoo is such a cutie.

Is it me or has Soompi been lagging a bit today?

Guest xmkaex

^ yeah, yesterday soompi was so slow that i could do anything. inono whats wrong though.

its so hard...

i think its eric, but hasn't he been it already?

..haha can't wait to see who it is.

sam chin- those pictures of minwoo in bangkok are great!

Guest sheepeesh

^ that's cos Shinhwa's there! n when all 6 are together... u don't notice everyone else! eck! i don't/can't SEE anyone else! :D

nice minwoo pics sam chin! thx!

yaaay soompi's back to full speed <3

ok i noe this has got nothing to do wif shinhwa but i think my housemate's terapins r trying to escape (they hv b4)... They're HUGE. n she let's them walk around in her rm sometimes... i just noe they're gonna get out n eat me T.T So shinhwa mite be minus 1 fan by the end of today.. n hey! that's connected to shinhwa rite? so mods... dun zap me k? they need me alive to buy their cds n stuff :sweatingbullets:

*whisper*: towel hat tutorial? pleeease anyone? pretty pleeeease? i wanna wrap my head in one n watch the France vs Korea game :w00t:

aigoo >____< i need to sleep .. m rambling .. where was dongwan hiding during the togo match i wonder? there're shots of everyone but him! :tears: k... must....sleep...now... zzzzzz...

Archived