[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heyyy!! i've just watched the match between korea and togo [just the beginning part, cos my bro wanted to watch that 70's show, so i gave it up to him] but i saw junjin and shin jung hwan!!! junjin was at the corner of the shoot and shin jung hwan was looking stupidly elsewhere, but he looks funnyy~!! i started laughing for no reason O_o"

hopefully korea wins against france and switzerland too, although the odds isn't that good.. it's so weird how i'm starting to follow the world cup.. my mom and bro even came up with this theory that i've got a boyfriend who loves soccer and i could only go O_o" what kind of lame theory is that?? i'm following world cup because shinhwa loves it too!! [okay that's even lamer.. nevermind..]

LOL u're so cute/funny

haha no no the shinhwa thing isnt lame!

i wuld follow it too

only im too hooked onto harvest moona nd my computer =DD

and i never know what channel its on..

hahah that's not lame! it makes PERFECT sense! i do it too! hahaha :lol:

^ i wanna learn how to do that towel cap! :w00t: n freak out my roomie! lol she's not really into korean stuff or music like i am... but i've managed to get her hooked on bulgogi :P now all i hv to do is play shinhwa songs all nite long (softly) at nite when she's asleep.... then come one morning.. m sure she'll turn into a fan :phew: heh heh heh...

LOL

haha u're hilarious

i shuld do that too to my friends

i swear it hink my friends secretly love them

cuz they know most of their names and songs

.. SO YEAH

Just read Dongwan's diary in ShinHwaChangJo.

Unfortunately, he still smoke. He has quit numerous times but everytime he gets stressed, new movie, new drama, now 8th jib, he starts smoking again.

He wants to quit but appearantly it's hard for him.

"Mommie" Alice

awwe boy dongwannie =(

being a smoker myself, i understand how the boys could feel that they need to relieve stress by smoking and how hard it is to try to quit smoking...

nevertheless, i hope they quit cos it does damage to the voice...

yeah.. i understand

smoking is addicting. :tears: i jus hope they quit soon

Saw something about Eric today so decided to translate while I sit around waiting til it's time for me to go and collect my Shinhwa summer fest DVD~ ^^

What image is this? Is Eric from the "fourth dimension"?

20060615102507.430.0.jpg

Eric is a beautiful man from the "fourth dimension"? Recently, pictures of Eric acting as if he is from the "fourth dimension" are popular among the netizens. Pictures of Eric displaying his unique personality are posted in various entertainment message boards in the Internet portal sites, gaining much popularity.

The image of Eric's cute expression while fishing has proved to be more conspicuous than the image he portrays in his drama. People on the Internet adored these pictures of Eric being cute.

On the other hand, Eric is a pretty male artist who has unique way of speaking not only in photographs, but also in real life. The public said, "It is very cute. When Shinhwa first debuted, we thought he was just a pretty face, but after the seeing the photographs and his quotes, there is also a feeling of familiarity." This shows that Eric's fourth dimensional image played a part in the process of the public’s liking for him.

We anticipate for even better works from this active singer cum actor, Eric, after the promotion of Shinhwa’s 8th album has successfully ended.

Credits: reviewstar.net , minifish@bestshinhwa [chinese translation], me~

thx for translatin

heheh eric and the fish <3

Guest sheepeesh

i shuld do that too to my friends

i swear it hink my friends secretly love them

cuz they know most of their names and songs

.. SO YEAH

xxtine_21 - yea! i've this fren who keeps teasing me abt my obssession wif shinhwa.... but when i called her today .... i heard music playing in the background.... n it was shinhwa! :lol: I was like "hey wat's that playng in the background?" n she kinda muttered "erm.... shinhwa" :P muah hahahahah

kk12 - ooOoooOoo i agree wif nutzie towel hat tutorial! pleeeeeease? lol

I watched the Korea vs Togo game live... it showed at ermmm 9pm for me? so it was great! I screamed so loud! :lol: sooo much fun! thot they played it a little too safe at the end... o well! they won! DAE HAN MIN GUK!!

julie - hiyeeeee! *waves madly* lol i try to keep a look out for ur posts actually.... cus u like...talk to me! :w00t:

2006 birthday presents for shinhwa.... LOTS n LOTS of niccotine patches!

^ that's hyesung & Junjin... and is that andy??

Smoking harms your health, oppas! and it stinks too, arghh i seriously can't stand the smell :crazy:

I've been to youtube to watch Shinhwa clips..

and i'm so addicted to their "kissing each other" clips, be it who kiss who.. haha i'm totally crazy over their kisses!! :w00t:

*pervert* :ph34r:

Guest sam chin

^ that's hyesung & Junjin... and is that andy??

Smoking harms your health, oppas! and it stinks too, arghh i seriously can't stand the smell :crazy:

Yeah.. Andy smokes too and so do Eric .... but dunno where I keep the pic...

Guest esprit

waaah finally we got to see Minwoo and Andy as well...gosh they look so great in red especially Minwoo *faints* and i couldn't meet them :tears:

thanks a mill for the pics, if you find more please share with us :D

Guest qaxlod

shinhwa_cap01.JPG

2_033.jpg

Know you guys don't like Shinhwa smoking.. but it is a fact

they do smoke.... :(:(

That was long time ago -__-;; HAHA xD

Guest loving_D

us fans should record a "No Smoking" song for Shinhwa, huh? :)

he lost it for his 2nd album; all he really did was turn all that extra "baby fat" into muscles, because men are more proned to shedding pounds easily. he took up boxing and i know people who take kickboxing classes and lose up to 2 pant sizes in one month. :mellow:

we definitely should. :lol: the thing i don't get is...why do they participate in no smoking ads and songs themselves? :blink:

wow. minbong. does anyone know when his new manwon happiness episode is coming out? its been awhile since he filmed it (during the time of the guerilla signing). i can't wait for it. the last one with ayumi was way too cute.

korea fighting <3

^ that kinda looks like Yoo Seung Jun in the background!! the one with the glasses... wow, haven't seen him for ages... thanks for all the pics sam chin!!

francine, i look out for ur posts too!! hahaha... cause urs is always amusing to read. in a good way!! ^^

*edit*

OWNAGE!! hahaha :Dv

Guest nutzie

oh wow for the pics [sorry, kind of a late reply.. just got back, that's why] eric's got "i love korea"s on his neck.. whee!! and andy's got the towel too!! i want to learn how to make ittt~!!! and were they there with the xman people?? cos i saw kim sung eun [the one who played dangyunhaji with andy i think - she's on the 3rd pic, kinda cut out a bit], hwayobi at the background of the same picture, and haha too [the one sitting next to minwoo in the 2nd picture]..

christine thanks for the compliment!! ^o^ my friends think i'm just totally retarded.. so, it's not everyday that i hear "oh you're so funny/cute" =P

anyway.. starving.. *faints*

Guest darkanqelxp

omg....Shinhwa.....love eric-oppa

i love the fact that they came out a single in Japan.....~<3

<333 Shinhwa - Bokura no kokoro niwa Taiyo ga aru

long title...but a lovely ballad

Archived