• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cpopbaby19

I dun think so. Eric's girl is the one who acted in Super Rookie

The girl who have big beautiful eyes.

She oso appreared in Shinhwa x-Man

Is that correct?

?

isn't that Han Ga-in? the wife of Yun Junghoon?

:mellow:

the girl in Super Rookie isn't Park Shiyeon. i think Park Shiyeon is Miss Korea 2000 or sth like that. im not sure..

Guest sam chin

Cpopbaby19 & Dreamhyesung: Thanks for your info.

Oh dear! I've mistaken Ha ga In as Eric's gf

Already watched the drama "My girl" but still dun know which girl :unsure:

Not that heroine, isnt it? silly me

Anybody have pic of that Miss Korea?

Guest cpopbaby19

^hahahaa.

i think she has pics with eric on a wedding some pages back.

sorry too lazy to find it. -___-V but i think it's somewhere around 349? or maybe not. it's pretty recent btw.

or maybe you can also go to her thread in the kdramas forum (if she has it)

[;

hope i helped. ^_^

anyway, she's not that beautiful~ XD aahaha im not bashing. but.. i think Han Ga-in's wayy better. too bad. she's married. LOL

Guest narutaru

It is the chick who played the tennis player. I am sorry but her face is soooooo ugly...UGLY!!!!

I know that beauty is in the eye off the beholder, but man...

He will probably marry her and then we will loose Eric to an UGLY girl. There are so many prettier female celebrities in Korea...

I am probably gonna get slapped by someone soon.

Guest sam chin

^hahahaa.

i think she has pics with eric on a wedding some pages back.

sorry too lazy to find it. -___-V but i think it's somewhere around 349? or maybe not. it's pretty recent btw.

or maybe you can also go to her thread in the kdramas forum (if she has it)

[;

hope i helped. ^_^

anyway, she's not that beautiful~ XD aahaha im not bashing. but.. i think Han Ga-in's wayy better. too bad. she's married. LOL

Thanks a lot.

Just watched some of the clips from 'My Girl"

Now I know which one... the lady with long hair and quite tall... :D

She looks so..so...

Not an ideal girl for Eric....

Guest nutzie

heyy, not that i want to cut short the bashing or anything, but i found translated versions of german special dangyunhaji in youtube by coolsmurf.. yay me happy~~!!! go check them out guys!! at least you understand some parts of the episode nowww =]

all i can say is, dongwan's attacks are funny~

Guest spfork

Really? Hahaha... I should go check it out. ^-^"

Most shows with Shinhwa are funny. <-- That make any sense? >,<

Guest ..natz..

okay maybe this has been asked before but i couldnt find the answer to it..n there are just too many pages to back log..

anyway..i wanted to ask whether 'Midnight Girl' is a remake of a Jay-Z song?

cos i just watched finished Eric's video at the recording site n he was listening to the english rapping of the song..does anybody know wat the original song was?

Guest cpopbaby19

Thanks a lot.

Just watched some of the clips from 'My Girl"

Now I know which one... the lady with long hair and quite tall... :D

She looks so..so...

Not an ideal girl for Eric....

LOL.

haha.. umm.. i really have to agree with that.

BUT, well.. he's just human.. and he wants an average korean girl who will like love him of what he was? okay. good luck eric! XD hahaha

i just hope you treat each other right and umm.. that's it? -_-

heyy, not that i want to cut short the bashing or anything, but i found translated versions of german special dangyunhaji in youtube by coolsmurf.. yay me happy~~!!! go check them out guys!! at least you understand some parts of the episode nowww =]

all i can say is, dongwan's attacks are funny~

OKAY, just seeing dongwan's name makes me GIGGLE LIKE CRAZY! XD

btw, what's that dangyunhaji? (not literally, haha i know the meaning) is it a show in sbs? or some bang song in korea? LOL. like x-man and LL? :huh: sorry, iono this stuff cuz i couldn't dl these stuff cuz my modem is for poor people like me! T_T

Really? Hahaha... I should go check it out. ^-^"

Most shows with Shinhwa are funny. <-- That make any sense? >,<

^LOL.

of course.

i remember too long ago. when they had the yeogul5 show on kbs on december 23? damn. seriously, my mom thought i was possessed or something because i was laughing so hard. and my korean was veryy veryyy limited. much limited than my korean now, and i barely understand 'yoja chingu' XD haahhaa lmao. and i was laughing my richard simmons off. ya, literally.. i was rolling on the floor and laughing over this 6 hot guys. -_- esp with eric, hyesung and minwoo.

i remember there was one member who was really good at dibidibidip (lol, remember the game??) i think it was either eric, minwoo and hyesung!

kaka

oh~ good old days.

i wish i had kbs world again :tears:

LOL OMG i didn't understand but just watching it has Dongwan taken over HaHa's "thick skin" attitude with the "majo" )literally means "not wrong" or "correct") :lol: and yes he does seem very cute in teh "of course" game all of a sudden, and so very hot :P But the focus has been on Junjin and Eric and PMS "rivalry" so far..........can't wait!!!!

Guest nutzie

alexine dangyunhaji is a game in the xman, not exactly a show itself.. and you don't have to download at youtube, just click on it and watch..

eric and park myung soo are funny!! i can't believe they made a whole rivalry out of them.. it's just too hilarious~

Guest angie80

Dong Wan attacks is so cute!!! esp on the girl... omg...

I cant wait for next week...

Yeah me too^^ dong wan is so cute and really funny :D can't wait for next week too^^

It is the chick who played the tennis player. I am sorry but her face is soooooo ugly...UGLY!!!!

I know that beauty is in the eye off the beholder, but man...

He will probably marry her and then we will loose Eric to an UGLY girl. There are so many prettier female celebrities in Korea...

I am probably gonna get slapped by someone soon.

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!! i think she resembles kim hee sun in some way, eric's ex-gf. do you guys think eric is gonna marry her?...i really wonder about it because he's going to the army soon right?? what's if he's just like han ga in's husband...get married before he goes into the army... :blink:

Guest nutzie

hmm.. i showed her pics to my friend and she said park shi yeon is pretty.. i just went O_o" i don't think she's pretty.. it's more of a weird looking face to me.. not exactly super ugly, but i definitely won't say she's pretty.. but then again, it's the personality that's important right? i read somewhere that she cares about his parents, calling them when he doesn't have the time to, stuff like that.. and she's the only one who's ever called him "oppa" [although i'm pretty sure that tons of his fans call him that too O_o"] because apparently he's the youngest in his family and some of his ex girlfriends are older than him..

hmm, i don't really know what to say about park shi yeon, because i've never done a research on her or anything.. but really, as long as eric's happy, his fans should be too right?

Guest lenakeem

i didnt liek that girl that dongwan was playing" of course" with ... she was too full of her self thinking she was cute. but DONGWAN WAS LSKJDFLKSJFLKSJFDLKJSDLFKJSDLFKJSDF .. im speechless.. lol

all the shinhwa guys esp dongwan looked sexified lol

Guest nutzie

hahahaha.. i don't think she's cute either.. but dongwan's reaction was funny =P i love eric's hair and hat in this episode.. he's sho hot!! but he's funny too~ in dangyunhaji and the soccer game =P

Archived