[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest msmilkt

Hello fellow ShinHwa fans, silent stalker of this thread finally needing to speak up.

Does anyone know where I can get more information on their Guangzhou stop for this tour? This may be my only chance to go see them and I can only make it to this stop!!! Anyone who can read chinese tell me what's on this page? http://piao.qq.com/yanchu/detail/38/detail_13938_101.html

Thanks a lot!!

Oh, and here`s a photo of my copy of their limited edition album ^^

560846_10151433260655464_585370463_22842914_660809820_n.jpg

Guest battleuphoria

thanks for this....i am waiting for them to open order for seating one and wow seating tix is much more expensive than the moshpit standing... :sweatingbullets:

same here. it's scary, the ticket prices. :(

Guest rj_1905

Hello fellow ShinHwa fans, silent stalker of this thread finally needing to speak up.

Does anyone know where I can get more information on their Guangzhou stop for this tour? This may be my only chance to go see them and I can only make it to this stop!!! Anyone who can read chinese tell me what's on this page? http://piao.qq.com/y..._13938_101.html

Thanks a lot!!

Oh, and here`s a photo of my copy of their limited edition album ^^

*quoted image*

the page is basically an introduction on the concert along with the ticket prices, which goes from RMB280 to RMB1280. there's a notice that says the concert has been postponed to 30th June (original date was 26th May). the concert will be held at Guangzhou Gymnasium

to buy the tickets u need to select the date and price, ie the box with "2012-06-30 20:00" on it, then your desired price category (it seems like only RMB680 and above is available) then click on the big green box just below, which says “立即购票”. do note also that it is now under pre-order status, so you won't be allocated a ticket until after ticket sales open.

feel free to pm me if you need more help ^^

here's a picture of Eric :D

aqwmqttcmaattsj.jpg 

Translation: @kbs_exclusive The pose shown by Shinhwa's Eric? 1) Rejecting to appear in a drama 2) Practicing a new martial arts move 3) New dance move 4) A pose from an appearance in a certain KBS programme...we will show a bigger picture tomorrow. 

^ Oo...I wonder what the picture means hehe.

Does anyone have a list of variety appearances Shinhwa has made thus far?? These are the only ones I know: Shinhwa Broadcast, Win Win, Radio Star, Qualifications of Men, Invincible Youth 2 (haven't seen it, anyone know where I can watch it?), and You and I (Hyori's show right? Haven't seen it either. :( ) I'm quite bored with work so I want to check if there's any I haven't seen haha.

Does anyone have a list of variety appearances Shinhwa has made thus far?? These are the only ones I know: Shinhwa Broadcast, Win Win, Radio Star, Qualifications of Men, Invincible Youth 2 (haven't seen it, anyone know where I can watch it?), and You and I (Hyori's show right? Haven't seen it either. :( )  I'm quite bored with work so I want to check if there's any I haven't seen haha.

IY2 will broadcast this weekend.. so you you have to wait till weekend comes.

list to add : MNet Open Studio (already aired) , MNet Must (not sure for this one)

Guest rj_1905

Does anyone have a list of variety appearances Shinhwa has made thus far?? These are the only ones I know: Shinhwa Broadcast, Win Win, Radio Star, Qualifications of Men, Invincible Youth 2 (haven't seen it, anyone know where I can watch it?), and You and I (Hyori's show right? Haven't seen it either. :( )  I'm quite bored with work so I want to check if there's any I haven't seen haha.

they've also recorded for Mnet's Yoon Do Hyun's Must, Mnet Beatles Code, KBS Gag Concert, KBS Guerilla Date, as far as I can remember..

Invincible Youth 2 has not aired yet, it's airing this weekend I think..

and yup, You & I is hosted by Lee Hyori and Jung Jae Hyung.

Just found this fancam on Youtube of their performance at KBS Sharing Hope concert. the ending is just <3!!! :D

another photo of them with Gag concert gagmen:

aqwlmjceaan38f.jpg

cr: @hidex16

Edit:

Shinhwa Company's official twitter just updated: KBS Gag Concert will be aired this Sunday, 22nd Apr, 9:15PM KST rolleyes.gif

same here. it's scary, the ticket prices. :(

yeah i'm quite shock with the price.. cos as far as i can remember.. SS4/SNSD Asia Tour Price for Free Standing/Festival/Moshpit ( you name it) is same as the price for terrace seating.. but i dont know.. Maybe because it's on different venue, so they have different cost.  All concert that i have watched in SG usually takes place in Indoor Stadium.

Not to mention i need a round trip ticket from Jakarta.. Do'oh

they've also recorded for Mnet's Yoon Do Hyun's Must, Mnet Beatles Code, KBS Gag Concert, KBS Guerilla Date, as far as I can remember..

Invincible Youth 2 has not aired yet, it's airing this weekend I think..

and yup, You & I is hosted by Lee Hyori and Jung Jae Hyung.

Just found this fancam on Youtube of their performance at KBS Sharing Hope concert. the ending is just <3!!! :D

so many variety show.. so little subbing squad .. :(

^^WOW! So many, aired and un-aired! I'm excited. I completely forgot that IY2 airs on Friday haha. I haven't seen the Mnet ones nor You and I...gotta go surf now :D !

So, I finally found a video I was looking for, BUT no subs. I know there's a version with English subs somewhere, anyone know where I can watch that? Hehe. Here it is without subs: Shinhwa 10th Anniversary Message

Guest ampersandd

tumblr_m2pibu32sZ1qckmvno1_r1_500.png

Just saw this picture on tumblr. Does anyone have a source for this? I tried looking at the Cosmo Korea website but came up with nothing. Is this issue even out yet?! When can I get my hands on an HQ version/scan? So many questions...

Guest midnightgirl

Original post: http://iheartshinhwa.tumblr.com/post/21369036008/guys-guys-guys-shinhwa-is-in-the-top-3-this-week

GUYS GUYS GUYS!!!! SHINHWA IS IN THE TOP 3 TONIGHT FOR MNET!!!

@ShinhwaCompany: [TODAY ON AIR] 오늘 저녁 6시 생방송http://m.net 엠카운트다운! 신화가 1위후보에 올라오면 문자투표 꾸욱~ #2566 으로 ‘신화’ 보내주세요!

ShinhwaCompany: [TODAY ON AIR] m.net M Countdown on this evening live at 6 p.m.! After Shinhwa comes up for the no. 1 candidate send ‘신화’ to #2566 for the text votes!

You know what to do, time to vote vote vote vote!!!

SMS Voting during Mnet M! Countdown

1. SMS Texting on Cellphones: Text 신화 to +822566 or +8222566 (if first one doesn’t work) duringthe M! Countdown broadcast (6-7:30 PM KST). You MUST text in Hangul for it to count; romanizations won’t do anything. Duplicate votes do not count either so only SEND ONE. This works for all countries if your mobile subscription allows international roaming. It will probably cost you to text if you’re living outside of Korea and don’t have an International texting plan (probably around $0.25-$0.99).

2. Smartphone Apps: You can use free apps that will allow you to text internationally on your smartphone (iPhone, iPod Android, etc.) if your phone doesn’t. Sign up through email and you are assigned a number based on your area code. This app is only available to people within the contiguous U.S.; the app itself might or might not be available in your country. However, if you create a US iTunes account and download it from there it works.

- Yahoo! Messenger: Supports SMS to international countries. Can be done via computer, iPod, iPhone, Android, etc. This is free.

- Textfree Web

- Slide SMS

3. Searching + Streaming Shinhwa: Another point to make: Streaming and searching 신화 on Mnet while M! Countdown is on air helps too. Real-time charts count for 5% of the M! Countdown rank. Go Search Shinhwa on Bugs.co.kr, melon.com, soribada.com, mnet.com, music.naver.com, and stream music on these sites if you can. Go go go!

Guest rj_1905

*quoted image*

Just saw this picture on tumblr. Does anyone have a source for this? I tried looking at the Cosmo Korea website but came up with nothing. Is this issue even out yet?! When can I get my hands on an HQ version/scan? So many questions...

that's from May's issue of Cosmopolitan Korea. they look absolutely dashing!!!! w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

Guest ampersandd

So, I finally found a video I was looking for, BUT no subs. I know there's a version with English subs somewhere, anyone know where I can watch that? Hehe. Here it is without subs: Shinhwa 10th Anniversary Message

REALLY REALLY rough translation, as my Korean is terrible.

Hello, we are SHINHWA!

DW: Ah yes, Shinhwa has reached its 10th anniversary!

All: (chanting) 10 years old! 10 years old!

DW: We've already become 10 years old. We will give our thoughts/opinions on our tenth anniversary.

JJ: What are you thoughts, [Eric]?

E: I'm so happy, very proud to represent Korea as a top group. [not sure on the next part] Even though we might have thought we couldn't do it, we made it to 10 years.

JJ: 10, 20, 30, even 40 years... we can do it. [something I don't understand. I think he says something like "We won't be running in place/round and round"] Don't worry, everyone.

DW: [couldn't undersand, sorry]

A: We've already reached 10 years. Wow, it's really been ten years since our debut.

HW: It went by fast.

A: Yes, the time really flew by. For 10 years, 20 years, til the end, we'll be together. I hope everyone will be with us too.

HS: We're very thankful for everyone who was with us during these ten years. And I'm very thankful for the members that have been with me for 10 years also. (members start kicking their feet, HS starts laughing) Ah, you're always playing around, you guys~ Even though you won't be able to see us all together for awhile, I hope everyone can continue to stay interested and remember us. Thanks everyone.

JJ/DW/E: Whoo~ Shin Hyesung! Bravo! [JJ says a word I didn't catch]

MW: Since I'm at the end, I feel weird. (everyone starts laughing as he leans towards the middle against HS who says "All you need to do is say thank you"). Even after 10 years, 20 years, Shinhwa will not change. Even though we've gotten older, from our inception, our feeling, our will power, our energy  has been very rewarding [i not too sure about this verb]. Thank you.

HS: Someone should do the last word (about Dongwan)

After this point, it's hard for me to understand. I believe Junjin wishes the best of luck to students on their important exams. Dongwan says thank you again.

Guest wasabii_soo

*quoted image*

*DROOLS*

I SO WANT TO GET MY HANDS ON THE MAGAZINE! D:

Guest ghibli

Hey everyone, I've been a silent lurker in here for a while but I've also grown up with Shinhwa. And this comeback is possibly the most exciting thing, musically, that will happen this year! I love EVERYTHING! (In fact, Shinhwa was the group that first introduced me to K-pop and Hyesung was my first bias!)

I guess I'm a second generation fan, but oh, how I wish I could have supported them from the very beginning. They are my absolute favorite group and gaahhh, I just can't spazz about them enough! :D

I hope they have another series of concerts after this because....(and I'm literally beating myself up over this) I'm leaving Tokyo....3 days before their concert. WHY!?!?!?!?!?! 

*cries in corner

Do you guys think they will have another concert anytime soon? Q.Q (like...in another year or two? HOPEFULLY!?!?!)

Guest incarnadine

*quoted image*

I NEED THIS MAGAZINE. SO BAD.

They are looking FINE as ever!!!

w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

yeah i'm quite shock with the price.. cos as far as i can remember.. SS4/SNSD Asia Tour Price for Free Standing/Festival/Moshpit ( you name it) is same as the price for terrace seating.. but i dont know.. Maybe because it's on different venue, so they have different cost.  All concert that i have watched in SG usually takes place in Indoor Stadium.

Not to mention i need a round trip ticket from Jakarta.. Do'oh

so many variety show.. so little subbing squad .. :(

I think because they wlll be having the concert at RWS thats why the ticket is a bit on the high side....everything in Resort world sentosa is expensive..I dun even want to go there eventho I am from spore... ;)

Guest rj_1905

^^WOW! So many, aired and un-aired! I'm excited. I completely forgot that IY2 airs on Friday haha. I haven't seen the Mnet ones nor You and I...gotta go surf now :D !

Rough translation by me :D (to complement ampersandd's one ^^) 

Shinhwa: Hello! We're Shinhwa!

Dongwan: Yes, finally it's the 10th anniversary of Shinhwa!

Shinhwa: 10 years old! 10 years old! 10 years old!

Dongwan: We're already 10 years old, we will individually give our thoughts on turning 10 years old. Junjin?

Junjin: What do you think?

Eric: Yes. I'm very happy, and very proud to be the representative longest-lasting group in Korea. And also, in future, there'll be a period of time where we won't be able to promote together, before that, being able to hit the number 10, isn't it good? I'm very happy that we've hit 10 years.

Junjin: Yes. It's great. Please give our members a lot of love so that we can go on for 10 years, 20 years, 30 years, or 40 years…we'll be standing still right where we are so please don't worry (something like that..).

Dongwan: 10 years, 20 years, 30 years, 40 years, till the day we stop, none of us will die (before that). I promise everyone. We'll live past 70 years old.

Junjin: At a moment like this, you have to end it.

Hyesung/Eric: (don't know what he said)

Junjin: Everyone, sorry. Sorry.

Andy: We've already reached our 10th anniversary. It's already been 10 years since Shinhwa debuted.

Hyesung: Time went by quickly?

Andy: Yes

Dongwan: Of course it did.

Andy: Yes, it seems that time flew past really quickly. In future, till our 20th anniversary, 30th anniversary, we'll be together all the way till the end so I hope everyone will be together with us too.

Hyesung: Once again, I'd like to thank everyone who has been with us the past 10 years. And also, I'm very thankful to the members who have been with me for the past 10 years. For the time being, in the future…why do you guys like to fool around so much? Yes. For the time being, even though we can't be together, please continue to be interested in us and remember us until the day we come back together. Thank you everyone.

Dongwan/Eric: Shin Hyesung!

Junjin: Bravo! (don't understand what he said)

Minwoo: It feels very weird because I'm at the end.

Hyesung: Your thanks, your thank you speech.

Junjin: Change, let's change.

Minwoo: No, I'm not changing. We, Shinhwa, will not change even if 10 years, 20 years pass. Even if we grow old, we will repay everyone with the feeling, the determination, the passion that we showed when you first saw us. Thank you.

Hyesung: Ok. We need to do an ending.

Dongwan: Yes. Thank you very much for your support these past 10 years. We promise to show you handsome stages and cool activities that will not disappoint you all. Thank you and we love you.

Junjin: As the ending, I would like to say this.

Minwoo: To the high school students.

Hyesung: (don't understand)

Junjin: To all the high school students in their 3rd year, please study hard, I hope you get good results. And as the ending, I would really like to say this. "We are Shinhwa".

Hyesung: To fit in with the 10th anniversary, with a powerful feeling, and together with everyone watching this, let's do "We are Shinhwa"…

Minwoo: "We're the everlasting Shinhwa"

Dongwan: Good.

Junjin: Oh, you have good sense.

Dongwan: We will shout "we are..", please shout "the everlasting Shinhwa" together with us.

Hyesung: Start.

Shinhwa: We are the everlasting Shinhwa!

-----------------------

Edit:

Full shot of Eric's photo

aq1vic8ciael0ru.jpg

Translation@kbs_exclusive Shinhwa.Eric.Gag Concert.20120422

Archived