[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest battleuphoria

@battleuphoria: You're welcome! Shinhwa concert can be a family concert haha. Wouldn't it be nice if we could make our idols our husbands? I used to think it could happen, but as I get older, I think: who am I kidding? There are so many fans out there and I don't even live anywhere close to them! lol Maybe our kids can be mini-Shinhwas army. How awesome would that be? :D

I hope to meet SHCJ from Soompi in their future concerts. I think it'd be awesome to match screen names with faces! If you're old, than what am I? I have been a Shinhwa fan when I was in middle school :lol: We're never too old for Shinhwa and they're never too old for us. I don't remember posting too often in the Shinhwa thread on the old soompi, but I read comments and mostly were active in other parts of the forum..my sn at the time was F2TSwithSHINHWA (can you tell which groups I was in love with? haha). I wasn't super active in soompi comparing to other forums/websites. I was very active in lemonjjangoo (does anyone remember this website? I miss it so much!) and forums that I administered. Then later on I was on Shinhwa Sarang.I was also on Solid07 too. Oh I miss those times T__T

When I first got into Shinhwa in 2001, the forums I went to were the old fashioned discussion board. Nothing like soompi..it was like this:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/20849

It used to take me forever to find something because people would comment so much in a day and it gets pushed back further and further. I wonder if there was a search button? Doesn't seem like there's one for this one ^^;;

The people I used to contact with about Shinhwa or Kpop in early 2000ish are no longer active in forums or have changed their taste in music. It's kinda sad actually. I wish things were like it was back then :(

omg! same thoughts! i used to think i could end up with one of the shinhwa members but as i grow older, i begin to think how crazy that thought was. haha and now i can just laugh it off! haha i am also dreaming of meeting fellow SHCJ soompi members in one of the shinhwa concerts, i am really hoping i could fly to singapore and watch their concert on june. is this already confirmed?

i also used to join a lot of shinhwa forums. i was part of shinhwa sarang moderators back then and also active on solid07. those were the times where downloading shinhwa goodies was at its best. before that time i would struggle to find shinhwa clips and now since the fans of shinhwa have grown old (like me), looking for clips of them seem to be at a lower point.

i miss those days when this thread used to get pushed back by 10-20 pages a day! it was moving so fast the moderators have to keep track of the shinhwa thread to make sure there was no spamming. and no, this one doesn't have any search button because of the traffic it might cause.

and true, shinhwa fans from 2000ish, i seem to lose track of them already. my msn is full of shinhwa fans from the early 2000s and lately, none of them have been online. i do hope this thread could bring some old friends back.

[edit]

i topped a page again. finally found some of my shinhwa cds so decided to upload 2 files i unearthed. :D

Shinhwa Eusha! Eusha! Performance: http://www.mediafire.com/?8gr4pe7aw9rgpke

Shinhwa 2gether 4ever Performance: http://www.mediafire.com/?cl8a6kk17lznnmb

Can't believe the file size of these are less than 10MB and it took me forever to download before. i decided to upload them to mediafire instead of youtube since i do not remember who uploaded these for me. :D

Guest iMAGiNATi0NS

here's the link to episode 4 of shinhwa broadcast! omgosh it was so funny! i'm not sure if anyone posted a link to ep 4 yet, but i'll just post it again.

do take notice that the quality isn't that good, but for shinhwa, it's worth it, no?

120407 ShinHwa Broadcast EP.04 (Full)

credits to the uploader

Guest lilbubbledorkie

@midnightgirl: You're welcome! It took me 2 hours to go through all my CDs haha Thanks for the Love Letter link. I just watched the first episode and it was funny! Now, I have something to watch daily along with waiting for English subs of Shinhwa Broadcast and Win Win :)

@battleuphoria: I envy SHCJ in Asia because there are more opportunities to see Shinhwa. I hope you'll be able to attend the concert and show us pics and share your experience :) Oh cool you were one of the Shinhwa Sarang moderators! There were alot of clips back then. I remember I had to learn how to use Streambox VCR and other methods to download it. Then a few years later Clubbox became popular lol.I also learned how to edit videos using VirtualDub. I agree with you that it took forever to download a 10MB file back then. Gotta love the technology now! I also hope this thread will bring back many Shinhwa fans that we used to keep in touch with. That'd be awesome! Thanks for the links! I've saved it ^_^

@lilshinhwafreak: I remember your screen name! Congrats on publishing the book! What kind of book is it? If there's English version, I'd love to read it!

I really love how most of us are around the same age and able to discuss Shinhwa like we're kids! I enjoy reading everyone comments here!

By the way, does anyone know where to purchase Shinhwa 2nd Live Concert The Everlasting Mythology DVD?

Guest battleuphoria

@lilbubbledorkie: i know! it's amazing finding old friends here from other shinhwa forums. if my memory serves me right, i was the moderator for the videos and photos section back then because of the amazing collection of videos and pictures i had! i agree, SHCJ in asia have more opportunities to see shinhwa boys live. i was planning to watch the come back concert in seoul with my best friend actually and we already have enough saved but then as the news said, the tickets were sold out very fast so didn't really get the opportunity to buy them online. i think it was a blessing because something came up with work on the dates shinhwa had their comeback so... and i also have to appreciate how before i didn't catch them in any concert because i believe their succeeding concerts would be more special for me in a sense that i would have better memories of them and would have technology to catch them. welcome on the links! i will upload more should time permit, i am preparing to reformat my laptop since it's seems like it's already dying. haha too much shinhwa stuff lately maybe. i do think we're of the same age range, amazing how we could talk about shinhwa freely with our memories! haha i'm 23 by the way.

regarding the second live concert - everlasting mythology, i happened to see this in yesasia when i was looking for their 10th anniversay concert dvd: http://www.yesasia.com/us/shinhwa-2nd-live-concert-the-everlasting-mythology/1002856674-0-0-0-en/info.html

unfortunately, it's currently out of stock, and the dvd is out of print!!!

@lilshinhwafreak: same as lilbubbledorkie, i actually recognize your username! congratulations on having your book published, hope there would be more opportunities for you.

Guest emilee89

Does anyone remember the clip where Minwoo fell off a backless chair? The clip used to be on Youtube but I can't find it now. It was so funny! Alot of great clips used to be around, but it's not there anymore T__T

I think I found it! Are you talking about this video?

Guest lilbubbledorkie

@battleuphoria: I used to go to the videos section of Shinhwa Sarang. Thank you for those videos then :) I look forward to see more clips from you, at your convenience of course. I wanted to go to the Return concert too, but I wasn't able to. I'm definitely going to the future ones though! I want to buy the concert souvenirs. I saw some SHCJ posted the concert souvenirs a few pages back and I really want everything haha. I'm 24, see you're not old :lol: Thanks for the YesAsia link, I have been eyeing it, but I think they won't have it in stock T__T I really regret not buying the 2nd Live Concert when it was in stock, and now I'm searching everywhere for it. By the way, too much Shinhwa is never bad for your laptop! It must be excited for all the hotness XD

@emilee89: Thanks, the person who uploaded that clip was me haha. I didn't know I had the clip, until I went though my old files and uploaded it today. Thanks for searching on Youtube :)

OMG! Do you guys remember that one video where Shinhwa was doing acrobats and it was Minwoo's turn and before he went he said "I love you Junjin~" with that cute facial expression!! Ack I wanna see it again, anyone remember?! ^_^

Does anyone know if they'll release a "Shinhwa The Return Concert" DVD? :o

I reallllllly like realllllly want to get my hands on it since I couldn't go to their concert *cries a river*

Someone tweeted during their concert that Minwoo mentioned they will release a DVD of the concert.. I was so excited when I heard about it. I just hope they won't release it as limited edition again. ugh.

I just finished watching yesterday episode of Shinhwa Broadcast, and I was dying of laughter :lol: . And there were no subs. I can imagine what it's like if I understood what they said..I know some SHCJers are subbing the previous episodes and I hope they finish them anytime soon..

Guest blaxx

Ok this is not about ShinHwa but well it's connected to them anyway.

I've uploaded Battle's Crash MV on my Youtube account years ago and just few minutes ago CJ E&M claimed rights to their video.

Do you guys think Battle is making a comeback via ShinCom?

yeahhhhhhhh! old school Shinhwa videos. Thanks for the links!! Omg, I had a massive collection of these. My computer kept running out of space every year so I burnt them on cds... I have so many disks that say like "Shinhwa MVS" "Shinhwa clips" "Shinhwa on Xman" "Shinhwa on Loveletter"

i cant stop laughing LOOOLL....this was me back then...i did the same thing as u did, downloaded all their clips then burnt it into CD hehehehehe

reading all the comments in here is making me nostalgic n i guess a lot of people u're silent reader become active again because of shinhwa's return

Guest minkyung.

on the topic of fanfics.

Shinhwa was the one that got me writing. and now i have a published book somewhere in thailand ^^

yay~

i loved all your fanfics! kpopchild's too ( i think i saw the username floating around the thread ^^; )

shinhwa's comeback has been such a trip because it triggered a LOT of memories not only of old school shinhwa, but other groups & gasoos as well....my middle school and high school days of fangirling LOL. nice to see a lot of other fans reminiscing as well ~

Guest m@m@cit@

yes

I was very impressed by Eric on the win win episode when talking about the members being distant with ea other and what not, he can be very serious too. Definitely a great leader.

btw, ep 4 of shinhwa bc is so funny.

miinwoo and the piggy were so cute together, I loved that last race.

Guest midnightgirl

omg! same thoughts! i used to think i could end up with one of the shinhwa members but as i grow older, i begin to think how crazy that thought was. haha and now i can just laugh it off!

OMG, I used to walk around calling myself "Minwoo's wifey." My best friend and I used to fight over who would be able to have that status all the time in middle school. Now I just think back and laugh at how childish we were :sweatingbullets: haha.

lilshinhwafreak: on the topic of fanfics.

Shinhwa was the one that got me writing. and now i have a published book somewhere in thailand ^^

yay~

aghhhh, your username sounds so familiar.. I'm trying to remember what it was that you wrote. I must've read it back then; I read all the Shinhwa and FTTS fanfics I could get my hands on.... Remind me again what you wrote? And that's so awesome that you published a book! You go girl!

i cant stop laughing LOOOLL....this was me back then...i did the same thing as u did, downloaded all their clips then burnt it into CD hehehehehe

reading all the comments in here is making me nostalgic n i guess a lot of people u're silent reader become active again because of shinhwa's return

I feel like all of us Shinhwa fans who've been following them from back in the day are coming out of hibernation and getting back into the Kpop scene... haha, dust off those cobwebs: Shinhwa Changjo is back and ready to support our guys!

anyone know why shinhwa didnt perform again on inkigayo today?

I've been wondering about that too. This is the 2nd week that they aren't there, and it's not even in their schedule that was posted in ShinCom site.. hmmm..

Guest fresh

I read somewhere that SBS also offered to do Shinhwa broadcast but in a format which included guests. Shinhwa wanted to do the show by themselves so they went with jtbc. The only reason they are going on You and I is because the PD is the same PD of Love Letter. I don't know if this is true or not.

Good news there will be a part 3 of Qualification of a Man.

Also really excited about the next Shinhwa broadcast... DOCUMENTARY Channel.

you can use the insert image button at the top when posting a new reply. but you need to upload the image into a free hosting site first like imageshack and then get the url. once you have the url, you can post it on the 'insert photo'. you need to have at least 20 characters with that post excluding the code used to insert the image, so you can out your comments on the picture when posting it so soompi will accept your post.

now i will continue to dig some more shinhwa videos. :D

thank you for the tips batleuphoria....i see why it won't work @ first bcz i directly copy the image location in twitter, so then i post it to my FB account and @last i did it !!!:w00t:

haven't you seen it?:D #feel like a child who just get her hands on a new barbie:P

anyway  happy digging with shinhwa vids.....

mummul those cartoons are so funny! I can't get Junjin and his scorpion pose out of my system  :lol:. He will forever be my scorpion king.

yeah that's why i can't resist to share it here..

it's a pity that i have no one to share it with arround me.....LOL

thank God this thread exist....:wub:

for me its always been Minwoo and Andy...their kisses is just uh....LOL

@mummul: can I steal that cartoon of the Shinhwa Olympics? I wanted to put it as my cover page on Facebook haha

my pleasure....:)

Archived