[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest dontknock

Wow, I can't help but agree (so much :P) with @kartz's post. I do not have anyone to talk to here in the office where I usually spazz about our boys. They know Kpop alright but only the younger ones so when they found out that I am a fan of a "more experienced" MAN group, they stare at me & ask if I were serious. T_T People here also think about the Shinhwa Group in the drama Boys over Flowers whenever I say Shinhwa ... I think it's also the name of Gu Jun Pyo's company >.<

Well, I really cannot understand how people are missing The Greatness that is Shinhwa >.< Anyhow, it's their loss and not mine :P. I am happy being attracted to real men and I think I will grow old spazzing about these guys... I am watching their MV like crazy everyday and I sometimes force my teammates in the office to watch the vid as well :P

I will be visiting this forum everyday (except weekends :P) because I know that this is where I can happily get to know more about Shinhwa. Of course I would also like to have more friends through this forum as well :)

BTW, speaking of favorites... :P mine has always been Andy... I can't explain it... I sometimes find myself staring at Eric *ehem but at the end of the day and when I re-play the vid, my focus has always been Andy :)

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest miaka0210

Not sure if this is the link you wanted

http://global.mnet.com/mnettv/videodetail.m?searchVideoDetailVO.clip_id=146079

Yup that's the one!!! Thanks!!!

@Shorti Inji

Sorry about that! I wasn't the one who uploaded it. I guess there was a little bit of a problem with the

link. Sorry!!!

EDIT:

oh wow first time i topped a page.... i think?!

let's see here..... found something that i really like from http://shinhwa.tumblr.com/

i hope they don't mind that i'm posting it here. if i can't post it just let me know and i'll edit my post.

here it is.... my favorite part of the mv ......

tumblr_m1lu0pfzly1qciizwo1_500.gif

Guest rj_1905

On today's Mcountdown!!!

- Junjin and Minwoo will be hosting together with Tony An

- SPICA will be performing T.O.P, Smash will be performing "Wild Eyes"

- Shinhwa will be performing "Brand New"

source: tvreport

w00t.gif

can't help but wonder if this was done so that fans could be let in especially after all that I read about TV stations and the petty stuff they do 

but anyway, looking forward to seeing more of Shinhwa! tongue.gif

Guest lenakeem

LETS ALL THANK KPOPCHILD AND KIYUNDI for making new graphics for the first page :D its still semi-under-construction so be patient please!

Guest wasabii_soo

On today's Mcountdown!!!

- Junjin and Minwoo will be hosting together with Tony An

- SPICA will be performing T.O.P, Smash will be performing "Wild Eyes"

- Shinhwa will be performing "Brand New"

source: tvreport

*quoted image*

can't help but wonder if this was done so that fans could be let in especially after all that I read about TV stations and the petty stuff they do 

but anyway, looking forward to seeing more of Shinhwa! *quoted image*

FOR REALLLLLLL?! OMG! BRAND NEW is like my favourite song from them *____*

awesome! Can't wait :D

and thanks to KPOPCHILD and KIYUNDI for the new graphics! *__*

(ps; if it's possible to make the font larger so it's easier to read, for each member's profile? ^^" )

Guest standwithcssk

oh woooww they are pretty! thank you for the graphics kpopchild and kiyundi! =D And thanks to lenakeem for telling. i wouldn't have noticed if you didn't post it here <3

anyone knows where i can watch/download Radio Star with eng sub? please? ;~; i've been dying to watch that since.......... forever. help a new changjo yes? haha :D

AND WHOO thankyou for the link to ep2 of Winwin! i shall watch it now! ♥

To the above poster, don't think there's any eng sub for Radio Star as of now. =/

On the other hand, I can't wait for the Shinhwa special in M Countdown today~! Shinhwa performing my ultimate favourite song, Brand New!!!! :w00t:

Hopefully today there won't be any problem about not letting the fans in. >.<

BRAND NEW!!!!!!!! w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif Words cannot explain how HAPPY I am!!

By the way I'm loving the front page! Junjin is so hot w00t.gif ! Eric with that cigar is like...phew.gif. Minwoo is so suave ;). Hyesung...so prince-like ^_^ . Dongwan, just rip that shirt open already :P. Oo Andy...me likee the side profile :wub:.

hi guysssss, i've been a shinhwa's fan since their 6th album, back then i was like a crazy teenager who were drooling over them esp eric <3 saved all of their photos, videos, variety shows, MVs, etc

i must admit, they are truly a legend..their bond is totally different, everytime i watch them in the variety show, i can see their pure friendship, i can see how much they love each other, especially after watching win win...we can know that it's not that easy to be an idol, maybe they look so happy n cheerful in front of the camera but behind that they still have problems like us, they are human too *hug*

i cant believe they still look the same like 4-5 years ago...like there's no sign of aging at all *i keep repeating this words to my friends* :lol:

and like most of u said, back then i was totally crazy bout eric, thought eric was the best, eric is no.1, but now...i love them all..i just feel, u cant just like one of them...they're shinhwa...shinhwa is six people, not one.

actually i already stop watching n listening to kpop since now in my country, we have like kpop-fever, where all the boyband/girlband in here are trying to look like korean n nowadays kpop is really really really famous, back then it's super duper hard to find kpop items, had to download MVs,shows from clubbox :lol:

but since shinhwa comeback, i just couldnt stop rewatching, replaying all of their songs, all of their videos, i even have to dig my old video collections :P i just dont care if i was too old for this :D :D :D

i honestly think they are still amazing as they were back then...

i just hope they still remain as shinhwa / best friends until they grow old

and i'm really sorry that i wrote so long, but i just wanna share my love n happiness about shinhwa to u guys :wub:

and thanks for all of u guys who have been giving us the links, the gifs, pics, videos, etc

What is the difference between 'The Return' album and the "Thanks Edition' album, besides of it being black and white respectively. ;) I was having second thoughts of buying the Thanks edition since I've already bought The Return. It just reminds me of the 9th black and white edition, though I have both. :) Was there any additional track or something in the Thanks edition?

Guest m@m@cit@

you guys cannot imagine how happy I'm to see my boys being active again

I missed them so much

I can't believe how obsessed I've become with anything Shinhwa lately, it reminds me of the old days ^^

can't wait for m countdown and the next Shinhwa broadcast episode!!

Guest timingisnow

I'm silent lurker of this thread before but now I'm really happy to see fellow shcj *wave*

at the beginning i like andy, but i keep liking eric more and more. he's silly 4D but very respectable leader. gaah i love him!!

but.. slowly i start see minwoo, he's cute and funny.

ok,, but i like dongwan's smile.. and i keep laughing when junjin talking and i love hyesung pureness..

well in the end i love them all, keke..

i found this forum http://w11.zetaboards.com/Kpop_Subs that subbing shinhwa's radio star.

just register and go to the announcement & news thread.

they share srt and raw file of radio star shinwa. and you can also find the streaming link for 2nd episode of shinhwa's radio star.

hope it helps :D

Guest Lee Li

kpopchild, nice job on the new graphics :D I had to go close to the screen to read the info, but still the graphics look nice haha! :sweatingbullets:

goshhh these pics are just hillarious, i mean just look at their expressions!! thank you Animators ahjussi:wub:w00t.gif:wub:w00t.gif:wub:

post it while watcing MCountdown online:lol:

Credit to @Shinhwa_Updates twitter account

Enjoy!!:lol::lol::lol:

it is SHINHWALIMPIC!!!!!

529056_3101411967450_1028713649_32349083_732282726_n.jpg

yeaaaaH!! Venus tell me who's the COOLEST??!! uh:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

529056_3101412047452_1028713649_32349084_1375147497_n.jpg

The everlasting LOVE goes to....tadaaaaa:wub:^_^:P:P:wub::phew:

529056_3101412087453_1028713649_32349085_1108176990_n.jpg

Just finished watching MNET, too bad we didn't get the no. 1 song this week.. but it was a great tribute for them. And I totally love their Brand New performance. It would have been the icing in the cake if we got the no. 1 spot but oh well.

Anyway, Minwoo, Junjin and Tony are so funny as emcees.

I hope we get the no. 1 spot next week.

And the graphics on the first page and fantastic, I love it. Thanks for all your effort KPOPCHILD and KIYUNDI

@mummul: can I steal that cartoon of the Shinhwa Olympics? I wanted to put it as my cover page on Facebook haha

Guest ramyunfave

I love the cartoons. im so depressed right now. anyway, i loved the brand new perf also. and lol at hyesung's appearance during venus. mnet is getting more creative. loved the led background during venus and the big banner that the fans brought out. anybody know what it said? anyway tomorrow's another day of voting on mnet

Archived