[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest picklypickly

Everyone talks about them fulfilling their "promise," but I can honestly say I never even doubted for a millisecond that they'd be back right where they are now. So I just waited patiently, knowing the day would come. How good it feels to have that unwavering faith in a group... How many other fans have the privilege to experience something like that?

As for eatyourkimchi, I haven't watched it yet, but I'm sure they were trying to be funny. Let's try to stay lighthearted. Watch Shinhwa Broadcast ep3, cheer you right up! (How cute was Andy's little tantrum fit at Minwoo's kissy-attack?)

To borrow from something i read on tumblr

we love shinhwa.

shinhwa loves us.

nothing else matters.

well, except for their obvious love for each other. :D

oYe80.jpg

bmLrH.jpg

zoPrO.jpg

UjMkr.jpg

PXZZx.jpg

HLUtT.jpg

SKSzr.jpg

Source: blog.naver.com

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE SHINHWA SONG? :D

:w00t: I have alot of favorites!

But if I have to name just one it will be Run! I absolutely love that song, it's just awesome, also maybe due to the fact that Minwoo and Eric created that song; and I'm sure the others contributed too ^_^ ! Anyway, Run is my all-time favorite Shinhwa song :D .

However, I like Destiny of Love too. I also like Wild Eyes, Deep Sorrow, Crazy, Time Machine, 2gether 4ever, Once In A Lifetime, The Story We Haven't Told, On The Road, Hurt, and oh~ the list goes on... :P .

Guest windchijmes

WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE SHINHWA SONG?

I...actually cannot decide. =__= Ok, right off my head, I love T.O.P, Chun Il Yoo Hon, Oh, Brand New, Deep Sorrow, Only One, Wild Eyes...and others that I will regret not listing. As for the newest album, my favourites are On The Road, Hurts, Re-Love, Move With Me, and yes, Venus. Ah well, I have to confess I wasn't sure I liked Venus at first. Electronica is NOT my thing. You won't believe how relieved I was that Shinhwa did not overdo the autotune. Then I saw the stage performance and I was sold. Sometimes it's like that. I need to SEE the song being performed before I love it. blush.gif

And did you guys watch Shinhwa Broadcast episode 3?

OMG, it was the funniest thing ever. I thought episodes 1 and 2 were hilarious, but I laughed till I cramped after watching episode 3. Too many ridiculously funny moments. Junjin and his antics (dog-paddling the rolling chair, striking that scorpion pose that I won't believe is humanly possible till I saw it, laughing amazingly merrily at the just-as-crazy antics of his hyungs). Hyesung and his exasperated bemusement with Eric's love gestures. Eric and his love gestures! (tickling Minwoo under the chin, trying to profess his love to Hyesung). CEO Eric losing his strip-judo match completely and thoroughly to CEO Minwoo (I think I died laughing for a moment here). Andy's losing to Minwoo's kissing. Andy's my favourite Shinhwa member; I have this thing for the baby members of a group, yep. When I saw Minwoo finally resorting to smooching Andy all over (the face, that is!), I laughed but I was also like 'yep, way to go, Minwoo, ravaging the Shinhwa maknae, uh-huh'. Dongwan's pure sweetness - he was the one who reminded that Minwoo that he had Andy's head trapped between his legs (it sounds rather wrong typing this out, but yeah...). And of course, Minwoo's complete domination over the others at strip-judo...I don't think I have words for his entire range of attack strategies...let's try...pure athleticism, random Street Fighter moves, being cute, surprise pounces, surprise kissing, surprise stabbing, surprise dives...I think we get the picture.

Sigh...our Shinhwa men...they have not changed the slightest bit since I watched their loopy antics on the set of their All Your Dreams (remember that song, haha) MV.

did shinhwa go to inkigayo? *ok..im always late..sorry*

i hope shinhwa will win no.1 spot. ^^ triple crown if possible^^

WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE SHINHWA SONG?

Mine is Perfect Man? hehehe... angel is good too..

but for dance song i like perfect man the best. ballad like song angel^^

Guest fresh

@Hueee

Qualities of a man didn't air because KBS decided to participate in the strike like MBC. It's some political reasons but for a good cause.

@yoyo

Shinhwa did not appear on ingigayo but I hope they will next week.

Legendary group Shinhwa who has been on a 4 year hiatus makes a strong comeback with their new album "The Return" and surpassed the younger boy groups on music charts. Ole Music Chart released their top 10 charts for the 5th week of March (March 25 to March 31) and Shinhwa topped their chart with their latest song "Venus".

Guest vanessa1988

wow havent been active in this thread since their hiatus...

just wanted to congratulate our MEN on their amazing comeback!

if it wasnt for shinhwa i would not know kpop so every other group should be grateful im listening to their music lol

shinhwa was the first in everything at the start of my kpop fandom

1. my favorite kpop song is still BRAND NEW because it was the first kpop song i had ever heard (thank you azntv)

2. minwoo was my first kpop crush

3. brand new was my first attempt at dancing kpop choreography (still cant do this dance though XDDD

4. brand new was the first time i looked up translation and romanization to sing along and understand XDD

5. brand new was my first time seeing a kpop music video

6. shinhwa is the first kpop group that ive been dying to see in concert...still have not sadly :(

7. because of shinhwa i joined shinhwachangjo (first time i ever joined fanclub)

8. my playlist of them is looooong...i recently got a new ipod. not looking forward to putting all their songs in my ipod (with album pics, lyrics, changing things here and there) it will take me all summer XDDD

9. becuase of them it was my first time i saw korean tv (x-man, love letter, etc)

and the list goes on but i will stop here as not to bore you gals lol

SHINHWA FIGHTING!!!!! (god i feel like a teenager again)

edit

oh yes i had one chance to see 1/6 of shinhwa (minwoo went to hollywood bowl 08)

i wanted to kill myself for missing such an amazing opportunity

oh welll there is always a next time i guess...

And did you guys watch Shinhwa Broadcast episode 3?

I am currently watching it right now. I laughed my butt of the first few mins already haha. I love Eric's poker face ^_^ ...

The first 15 mins had me laughing so loud my family's thinking I'm weird :D .

@vanessa1988 Welcome back! And so many first times with Shinhwa haha

===============

I am currently watching it right now. I laughed my butt of the first few mins already haha. I love Eric's poker face  ^_^  ...

The first 15 mins had me laughing so loud my family's thinking I'm weird  :D .

^ Guuuurl, the first 15 minutes is nothing~ Nothing, I tell ya lol

@vanessa1988 Welcome back! And so many first times with Shinhwa haha

===============

^ Guuuurl, the first 15 minutes is nothing~ Nothing, I tell ya lol

HAHA I've just finished the whole episode. I actually watched the full episode on this one without subs, the other two I didn't. The wrestling portion was the best part. Minwoo stole this weeks show XD ! Seriously, he had me laughing the whole time. Junjin was freakin hilarious too haha. Poor Andy he had his brace on still, and I bet Dongwan's ribs were still in pain. *sigh* They've worked so hard. Now I have to patiently wait for next week....

Guest midnightgirl

Anyone other than me think that Hyesung, JunJin and Eric is in some kind of love triangle? =o

lol, the "talls" bonding against the shorties in Shinhwa.

Agghhhhh, I want to watch the episode so bad but I want to wait for the subs to come out so I can fully understand! Darn, I should've taken Korean before =(

Oh yeah guys, Vote for Shinhwa on Mnet if you haven't yet today! We have an hour before the polls close. One last push for our men!!!!!

Guest picklypickly

now for some good news, shinhwa broadcast jumped from 0.852 to 1.315. i hope these ratings steadily improve and eventually reach 3.0!

Wow, 1% is considered pretty good for a cable show!

Anyone other than me think that Hyesung, JunJin and Eric is in some kind of love triangle? =o

Add Andy & I agree completely.

lZ2IA.gifLHtgl.gif

V44xF.gifJwsxM.gif

dsemO.gifGIcvL.gif

source

Guest midnightgirl

Woohoo, Shinhwa officially with the #1 spot in online voting on Mnet M Countdown polls now that voting is closed.

1. Shinhwa - Venus with 47.2% of votes

2. SHINee - Sherlock with 32.3% of votes

3. CNBlue - Hey You with 11.4% of votes

4. Bigbang - BAD BOY with 2.6% of votes

Good job SHCJ!!!

Archived