[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rj_1905

@ShinhwaCompany updates from Min Woo:

The fans that came to support us on an exceptionally cold day~  thank you very much. Spend tonight together with Shinhwa Broadcast ^^ kanji fans b I love you~ I should hurry home too!

We are Shinhwa!

550276591.png

LOL at the picture! :P

EDIT

@ShinhwaCompany update from Eric:

Good work today too! CEO M and just Dongwan, Hyesung, Junjin, Andy. We gathered at Hyesung's home after Music Core ended to play and will be going for band practice after watching Shinhwa Broadcast~ Kids who are entertained by soccer. CEO M, you have to win!!aptyhc3caaauf9.jpg!

Guest Senorita_

OMG. What dorks! haha~ I really love their playful side. Andy's just relaxing at the back haha, and I'm suprised HyeSung can do that on crutches 0.o I feel scared for him if he fell ><

Guest midnightgirl

Have you guys seen the video from eatyourkimchi about Shinhwa??

Thoughts?

I don't think they realized the beast (SHCJ) that they just unleashed...

Anyways, I could care less about all those with negative things to say about Shinhwa. All that matters is our oppas kept their promise and that they're having a spectacular comeback! Winning awards and such would just be the cherry to top it all off.

But wouldn't that be nice if they did win awards? So remember to do your daily to-do list and support our oppas!

Guest fresh

I love simon and martina and I watch kpop music mondays every week, but I was a little hurt about what they said. So if you're old, you shouldn't try to fit in with the current trend? Does it matter that Shinhwa didn't get the same response as Shinee? Why are they even comparing them to rookie bands like b1a4? Just because you're not as popular anymore you should not come back? I wonder if they would say the same thing about Big Bang (their favorite kpop group) if 8 years later bb was still active. What shinhwa is doing is great. They might not be able to win #1 like they did in the past, but they stay true to their fans no matter how many are left.

They didn't say anything about the actual song either. Only commented on how venus may sound like penis. Sigh... so disappointed.

P.s. Shinhwa will be featured on sbs 8 o'clock news. This is a good chance for more publicity! :)

@lilminx Awww<3 someone remembers me *hugs* Just chilling on twitter with fellow shinchangs <3

Thoughts?

Anyways, I could care less about all those with negative things to say about Shinhwa. All that matters is our oppas kept their promise and that they're having a spectacular comeback! Winning awards and such would just be the cherry to top it all off.

But wouldn't that be nice if they did win awards? So remember to do your daily to-do list and support our oppas!

^

I think there's nothing we need to say. We just have to keep supporting, voting and doing our best. When the fruits of our labor show and no show  or event is complete in Korea without Shinhwa, and when all the charts are topped by our oppas, they can look back and swallow their words. Even if you don't want to know Shinhwa, you will have to :P  I'm sure all Shinhwa Changjos are more than ready to give them one heck of a comeback. Who are we kidding? Of course, we're going to try our best to get them #1 (been winning them since 1999~)

Like our Leadernim said, "Actions are greater than words." :)

EDIT: THREE MINBONGIE avatars in a row. That is love <3 *o*

Not gonna lie, I was furious at the comments by Simon and Martina at first. Then I calmed down and think rationally, well, not everyone's gonna like Shinhwa, just like how I don't like some particular groups. I just felt like I need to comment on this topic.

On the other hand, was it just me, but there's was something wrong with their mics in Music Core performance? Nevertheless, another great performance today!!! Those pics they posted, I can't believe Hyesung did that pose with his crutches. -_-ll Nice to see they're getting some rest now. ^_^ Now I'm just waiting for Shinhwa Broadcast to air and laugh my butt off. XD

Guest battleuphoria

i have been telling my friends that i felt like i just came to the civilization last thursday. was so stuck with work related activities that i literally didn't have any idea as to what was happening outside the hotel i was staying in! and i just didn't realize that shinhwa already had their concert (with hyesung injured and andy hurt) and now they are already doing come back performances. i have been waiting for this time for i don't know how long already! it's so nice to see them back on stage and i really, really want to be part of one of their concerts! i want to fly somewhere and watch it. do they already have a schedule for their world tour?

i also started watching the shinhwa broadcast episode 1 with subtitles and i'm only on part 2 but i can't stop laughing. seeing them all together doesn't seem like it's 2012 - it's like we're back to i don't know, early 2000's (xman and love letter days?). wow, the feeling i get is totally different! once a shinhwa fan, always a shinhwa fan. i have been out of the kpop fandom for like 2 years now and with shinhwa coming back, i feel like being in this thread every single day again! and it's really, really nice to see the thread getting so much more activities than it used to in the past, i want the thread to be as active as it used to be before soompi crashed back in 2005.

as someone has mentioned above, i think shinhwa and super junior are the only groups i could call oppa. all the other groups have someone younger than me. and having shinhwa makes my day. :D have to buy their 'the return' album!!

by the way, does anyone know where i could download all about shinhwa english subbed? :D

Guest iceprincess0482

thx for the info.

btw..do you know how long will it's takes to heal?

im worried...

He needs to undergo surgery and then complete bedrest for 6 months, according to the doctor.

...and woah! Totally happy to see this thread active once again! :lol: :lol:

He needs to undergo surgery and then complete bedrest for 6 months, according to the doctor.

...and woah! Totally happy to see this thread active once again! :lol: :lol:

6 months? O.O

that's sad...T_T They just comeback but he need to rest again..

hope he will get well soon...

Thoughts?

Well...no ones forcing the dude to like Shinhwa. <_< ... :P ... I don't care if they're 'older,' I don't care if people view them as 'ancient,' I DON'T care what negative things people come up with about Shinhwa, I'm still a proud SHCJ and will always be one. Shinhwa can come back in like 10 years and I'll still be around cheering them on...of course with my children...hehe.

Same goes to ALL the old singers (worldwide). I'm really really old school. I listen to 50-90's music even though I don't consider myself that old, and so when an older singer from the old days make a comeback, I PAY attention. That's me! :D Nothing now beats old music...*sigh*...very sad.

Anyway, those pics up there are so Shinhwa! Such dorks! Minwoo's pose totally reminded me of Stephen Chow's "King of Beggars" haha.

Guest lenakeem

Thoughts?

I was so mad at first...

but then i felt bad for them because they weren't able to truly experience the magic in shinhwa back in the day,

that they missed out on it all, and cant truly appreciate their comeback. sucks for them. Let them ride on their

high horse, and watch them cry as their teenage boybands break up, as shinhwa goes on strong <3

We have the last laugh, It's ok Shinhwa ChangJos. We don't have to listen to irrelevant people

haters gonna hate. hahaha

I was upset because they were making very ignorant remarks, that could possibly affect their audiences.

like, what was with not researching the name of SHCJ and then creating their own name for the fanclub?

They just completely disregarded a 14 year old fanclub, especially one that is known to be the longest running and most mature of all fanclubs.

it's like how kids these days don't know who paul mccartney is.

they just need to be educated.

Guest midnightgirl

I'm really really old school. I listen to 50-90's music even though I don't consider myself that old, and so when an older singer from the old days make a comeback, I PAY attention. That's me! :D Nothing now beats old music...*sigh*...very sad.

Lol, I know! I'm super old school. I'm sitting here listening to oldschool Shinhwa, H.O.T., Jinusean, S.E.S. and 1tym. In my opinion, old school kpop > new kpop. I'm actually only 21 but I was fortunate enough to get into kpop at a very young age. I actually stopped paying attention to kpop after Shinhwa went on their hiatus. And now, watching these music shows (to see Shinhwa's performances) and seeing all of these newer artists... I'm just sitting there like... who are these people? No offense to the newer artists but I just can't seem to get into the new music. But that's probably me just not caring about anything else but Shinhwa at the moment!

by the way, does anyone know where i could download all about shinhwa english subbed?

hmmm, don't know exactly where to find that but http://shinhwaglish.blogspot.com/ would be a good place to check. It might also be on crystalis's youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/crystalis0324. good luck trying to find that!

Thoughts?

I was so mad when I saw that video, like I wanna strangle whoever that gay is. I couldn't care less about what he's saying. And I DON'T EVEN KNOW HIM either.

Let the album sales talk and just keep supporting our boys (men).. that's what matters.

Thoughts?

lol when it comes to Shinhwa...I only know actions speaks louder than whatever words people say and when they tell us: “Our orange princesses, don’t worry. You have us. All the pain and the hardships, we will take care of it all."

Try harder to break Shinhwa and SHCJ. We're here to stay whether you like it or not. B)

Archived