[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest wasabii_soo

I truly wish I can attend a Shinhwa concert in my life *________* ( do you know if they'll release a concert DVD for this one later on? D: )

I'm really excited for their comeback, but like all the others, I wish Hyesung to take good care of himself before :(

We've waited 4 years, we can still wait for a few more days or weeks.

And, a part from their comeback show on music programs, I TRULY WISH they would go on Running Man !!!!!!!!! They are so h i l a r i o u s when it comes to entertainment shows, and plus, I miss the old days with Yoo Jaesuk, Kim Jong Kook (HaHa?) during their X-men days! :D

*_______*

I will support them by buying their new album :') <3

Long live the legend <3

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And, a part from their comeback show on music programs, I TRULY WISH they would go on Running Man !!!!!!!!! They are so h i l a r i o u s when it comes to entertainment shows, and plus, I miss the old days with Yoo Jaesuk, Kim Jong Kook (HaHa?) during their X-men days! :D

That would be epic! Yoo Jae Suk, Kim Jong Kook and Shinhwa have so much history and chemistry, I'd be so happy to see them all together again!

Shinhwa Company just updated shinhwa's schedule!!

March 28: MBC Golden Fishery

March 29: M.net M.Countdown

신화컴퍼니SHINHWA COMPANY: 이번주 목요일 엠넷 엠카운트다운 사전녹화 협의중입니다. 정확한 확인후 공지드리겠습니다!!!!!!

credit: shinhwacompany twitter

trans: Mnet Countdown is pre-recorded consultations for next Thursday. After checking the correct notice??!

Does that mean it'll air next thursday or this upcoming thursday. Kind of confused me since it translated to next??

March 30: Music bank

March 31: Music Core & Shinhwa Broadcast episode 3

April 1st - The Qualities of a Man

Guest LittlePinky82

Aw poor HyeSung. With him postponing his surgery I'm hopeful he got the okay from his doctor to do that. I'm sure his doctor who diagnosed him would have encouraged him to do it now. I can understand him wanting to wait. I just hope it doesn't bother him much. Sigh. Poor hon.

Sounds like the concert was great! I wonder if Kpoptown.com will sell any of the concert goodies?

Is the first Shinhwa show still not in Eng subs? 

Guest fresh

Venus Rehearsal Video

And good news, the music video will be released sometime today (in Korea) so ummm... within the next 9 hours or so. Can't wait!

Also some bad news... I've been lurking around fan sites, and apparently, a fan called Liveworks to ask when they will release the regular album. Their answer was that they have no plans to release a regular album. WTF. The will only re-release the limited edition. This means... the limited edition isn't really a limited edition and that it will be harder for Shinhwa to raise album sales because not many people are willing to pay 30 something bucks for a cd. -_-

When did the thread name change? Didn't even realise until now... :o

ACK! So that's what it was! I was like "...'Shinhwa Thread'...hmm...why do I have a weird feeling with this name, like it's different," but I didn't even realize it changed! Aw, I liked 'We Loves Shinhwa.' Can it be changed back ^_^ ?

Also some bad news... I've been lurking around fan sites, and apparently, a fan called Liveworks to ask when they will release the regular album. Their answer was that they have no plans to release a regular album. WTF. The will only re-release the limited edition. This means... the limited edition isn't really a limited edition and that it will be harder for Shinhwa to raise album sales because not many people are willing to pay 30 something bucks for a cd. -_-

Hmm, so what's the difference between the regular album and the limited edition? The regular album is the regular CD? Haha, sorry I don't usually purchase CD's and such, so I don't know much about this.

AND THE MV IS GONNA BE OUT! EVEN MORE EXCITED!!!! :w00t:

Guest miaka0210

With all the fancams that everyone's been posting, hopefully you guys haven't seen this one.

it has better/clearer version for "how do i say", especially the part when they all lie down on the floor.

sooo cute and funny!!!! enjoy!

How do I say better version

Hmm, so what's the difference between the regular album and the limited edition? The regular album is the regular CD? Haha, sorry I don't usually purchase CD's and such, so I don't know much about this.

AND THE MV IS GONNA BE OUT! EVEN MORE EXCITED!!!! :w00t:

Yes, limited edition are usually extra stuff they have on the album, like photobooks & etc. Regular Album are usually just the CD which cost a lot cheaper.

I noticed the thread name changed too. I kind of do like "We Love Shinhwa" just because i've seen it for ages and its unique compare to the other thread names. lol But it don't matter as long as I can still find it easily! [:

And thank you fresh for the news, i am so excited now! The MV is going to be epic [:

^^ I see, that should've been pretty self-explanatory...'Limited Edition" duh ihjj haha :P Thank you kiyundy.!

OMG I watched Shinhwa broadcast without subs and laughed my butt off, now I'm watching the English subbed version and I can't tell you guys how much a laughed my head off! :lol:

Seriously, RicJin were hilarious! They go so well together and say the most ridiculously funny things! Haha. Junjin is so witty with his play of words. I absolutely cannot get enough of these men. I can't wait until this weekend to get a glimpse of episode 3! :w00t:

WOW, thank you for the YT video of the MV. It's so great! Can't wait to see it in highest quality.

Anyone know where we can download the MV in HQ?

P.S. Been reading comments on YT and glad to see so much positive comments and so many new fans. My favorite comment was one girl who said forget her job and she wants to apply to be Shinhwa dancer! LOL!

Guest fresh

Did you guys notice towards the end its says 신화창조 forever? (shinhwa changjo forever)

How can you not like these oppas who always think of their fans?

Shinhwa forever! Shinhwa changjo forever!

Let's raise the youtube view counts so we can gain new fans!

Guest kriza09

I was checking my forum activity and it showed that my last post on soompi was 11 Mar 2010. Dang, I can't believe it's been 2 years... Time does fly, and now Shinhwa is really back!!! I still remember those good old days where I spent my weekdays watching shinhwa videos and posting on this thread when I was supposed to be studying for exam >_< A lot of people might not know me, but I was once an intern at soompi when they were transitioning to this new website layout. I basically spent my college days in this forum, especially this thread. lol. Now I'm a business woman with my own business card yet I'm back to spending my weeknights watching shinhwa videos. HAHA. There's definitely a lot of unfamiliar names but I can still recognize some *wave to Ihjj, lilshinhwafreak, incarnadine, etc*

Anyway, the new MV. I think it could be better. The CG looks a bit tacky in some parts, especially with Minwoo and the spears. haha. And I can't really feel the usual energy that they normally show in MVs. I'm used to being blown away by Shinhwa MVs but this one didn't do it for me. Maybe it's the editing that the best part of the dance got cut out. Or maybe it's the choreography itself, with the dance moves being more slick than energetic. Anyway, Minwoo said Venus choreography is the upgraded version of Brand New. I have to disagree. I think Brand New choreography is much more complicated, there's a lot of interaction among the members, and between members and the back up dancers. In Brand New, there are 18 dances as part of the choreography, while in Venus, there are 6 plus some backup dancers. Venus dance moves are much more individual compared to Brand New. But in terms of the dance moves itself, I loveeeee it. ^^ I just hope Eric's habit of not putting his energy into the dance moves is gone. haha.

Nevertheless, I'm looking forward to all their comeback stages. I hope they don't get drown in this saturated idol group scene of KPOP. Shinhwa fighting!!!

EDIT: I reread my post and I realized that my comment might sound negative that people might think I'm an anti. I really am not! It's just I've always used a different standard when I comment on them than on other groups. Please don't get me wrong.

Archived