[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest rose_liana

^ yeah! vote for Shinhwa..although actually i find they're bit ridiculous to compare these 2 groups..but, like you said, just for fun, so why not? hehe :P lets VOTE for Shinhwa..lets show them who's SHCJ!!! kekeke :lol:

prncssptri laugh out loud reading the thread..thanks for sharing the link...so hilarious reading their argument..and for us SHCJ, we dont have to worried bout a matter like this, because Shinhwa had proved they can survive after 10 years, and even now almost 12 years already being in the industries...LOL and i love those SHCJ who's defending Shinhwa!

grumpynomore really love your vid..thanks for making and sharing! yeah! our heart is beating only for Shinhwa... :lol:

12th anni is around the corner!!! it's about 54 days more to 24 March, 2010!!! YAY :lol:

please join the 12th anniv project, because if i'm not mistaken yumoon aka nicole/iluvhyesung is going to send the result to Shinhwa/solo management company...(correct me, if i'm wrong :P )

http://shinhwa12th.wordpress.com/

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hai ^^

prncssptri ,thanks to the link *laugh !! read all those "kids" fighting .........i dun really like read alkpop too ..they sooo subjective !! just want to be popular :P ..

i'm saving for their reunion tooo ............ :lol: :lol:

Julius lovee ur heartbeat vid *** ^ --------------- ^

Guest rilanna

i miss kim dongwan-oppa~!!

luckily, he'll get out in 9 months!!!

i hope he releases another solo album while the other members are finishing their military duty.

he should also do some acting! i want to see him in another drama AND movie!!

Guest 80slitenite

^me too rilanna. Thank goodness he blogs every week and shares with us. btw his J song is awesome! Oppa singing in Japanese sugoi!!!

Hey everyone! Been awhile since I've posted. Last year actually... ^^;

I missed wishing everyone a happy new year. ;_; Oh! Chinese new year is coming up so I can wish again even tho that's like cheating a bit... XD

Already voted Amy^^

Sherlock Holmes (Shinhwa vers.)

really amazing the things our Changjo come up with! I haven't seen the movie yet, but I rather much prefer this version. haha

Its way over due for a pic spam in here! Will be back with many 사진. ^o^

but first gonna watch grumpynomore's vid! I gotta let it load. Connection's been a alskjlsakjfd lately -_-

Guest rose_liana

that Sherlock Holmes (Shinhwa vers.) was awesome!!

and this another awesome fan-made vid by another amazing SHCJ for Shinhwa 12th anniversary..seriously, they looks PERFECT to me.. :lol:

Haven't been here for so long....how's everyone feeling!!?!?! I'm excited because next month is gonna be a very special month I can't wait....even though I can' t do much about it..heheh....I wonder if Shinhwa will do anything special....together :D .

Just saw this clip it's pretty short and old...2002 I think...because Dongwan is bald...well has a crew cut....anyway....

Jinnie and Wannie are especially cute in here!! :P

Guest 80slitenite

^that was so cute! Jinnie starts "Ano..." then switches back to Korean. XDD

2wk0.jpg2zhmp3t.jpgsfypzp.jpg2pyyreh.jpgzn4zv6.jpg

First pic spam of 2010! Wooo!

Shinhwa Pic Spam (Assorted Collection)

each pic belongs in a set which is all there, but when i went to upload it ended up out of order and there is no rearrange option so pardon. ^_^ I might have to do a part 2.

No hotlinking! Arigatou.

Credit as tagged + Baidu

Boyscout Shinhwa ^o^ (lol @ Leadernim)

2sb372w.jpg

mhtwsg.jpgztx847.jpg35iwxg0.jpg23u1w8w.jpgx6h2fo.jpg2hchzz8.jpgnpon6v.jpg2m7gtgw.jpgk05zxg.jpg2lc4l94.jpgr2m1qb.jpg14e2tl4.jpg296dx5i.jpg29o0fb9.jpg2b1qts.jpgtahbx4.jpgqnn1ah.jpge8pmwi.jpgwl298n.jpgvsl4ly.jpgx3vbbs.jpg9awm4w.jpg23v7kl.jpgx6gd5k.jpg2061url.jpg5bchmg.jpg2iurkon.jpgs2az4o.jpg2jfy3wx.jpgmcvoly.jpg2cfwciq.jpgbguz5c.jpg1zmh8js.jpg5upjbn.jpg2qvcj1d.jpg9q9phk.jpgzko35s.jpgxnempt.jpg

To be continued...

Guest samshiku

hey i really can't find/get linked to the thread u were talking abt..haha has it been deleted? :)

grumpy, haha i know right?! how awesome is that considering most of the groups are new groups :P Shinhwa's the legend, no doubt! i was a bit ticked of reading "scratch shinhwa and put mblaq in there!" i was like.. what!!? but hey, as long as there's shinhwa's fans, i'm happy! just like Wannie said, the numbers don't really matter :)

in relation to the topic rose_liana mentioned about which idols will survive as long as Shinhwa does, funny i found this thread in allkpop today,

http://www.allkpop.com/forum/index.php?/to...past-there-30s/

some of the comments are a bit mean and immature, but it's good that some of them defend shinhwa against those who said bad things about our oppas ^^ kudos to ShinChangs! yeah!

aah i miss Shinhwa too!

Guest prncssptri
hey i really can't find/get linked to the thread u were talking abt..haha has it been deleted? :)

hey, you mean the allkpop one? i clicked the link and it got me nowhere, yeah.. probably they deleted it, sorry.. maybe too controversial lol..

anyways!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEADER MUN!!!!!!!!

Guest RuGecho

hey everyone!

i register in this forum to ask for help:)

i just represent Shinhwa Changjo from China to say hi!

we are trying our best to vote for our Shinhwa and we are still behind the first group a lot.so we want to ask whether anyone could join us with the votings.

the website is :http://ipoll.kr/k_click/t.asp?n=3 Shinhwa is the right hand down side. there are short instructions on top about how to do this voting.

we have spent three days to catch up HOT and now we are catching up with the first position!

this is a voting to show how much the fans support their favourite stars so we guess it's a good chance for Shinhwa to see we are always behind them!

the first deadline is 7th March and if Shinhwa is on top there will be a final to compete with other group winners such as SJ. BB. etc.

http://ipoll.kr/k_click/t.asp?n=3

thanks!

it would be thankful :P if all of you could help!~

Wait....so you can vote after 3 seconds each time you vote??? So you don't need to sign up or anything?? Hmmm...sounds easy enough for me to take part...BUT....I still don't get how it works in counting the votes...like the numbers increase so high...and like I don't know......btw who's the group in 1st now....I don't recognize the person or the characters...?

Guest rose_liana

i'm joining in :lol:

like Ihjj said, i also have been attacking the machine like crazy since few days ago! :D

VOTE VOTE!!!! because we need more voters!!!! :)

Guest prncssptri

^ haha i've been attacking this site too :P :P :P guilty as charge!

Just for fun:

MBLAQ's Joon dances to SHINHWA's Wild Eyes ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_4qWk7cpeA

and wannie was mentioned as "DJ romance Kim Dong Wang" in Strong Heart's ep.7 (i knw it's awhile ago) by MC Mong.. hilarious!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jI_FDWjyOk (starts at around 5:08)

cheers!

Okay I'm still voting like crazy now....I have one question and hope someone can answer....when you click the 'up' button next to it will be the '+' button, and from there if continue to click the 'up' button the number '+1' will increase.....what is the significance of that? And what does that number mean? The '+whatever number' next to 'up'..... :huh:

Archived