[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest yumoon

OMG!!! so late for this great news..quite busy with new job.. :P Jongmal???btw, i'm so excited to hear this great news!! thanks unni!!!!!! the recording is 25th Aug..so, maybe we can watch it on Sept...and i guess more news/fancams from the recording site in Absolutshinhwa!! AWWW!! really cant wait! MINJIN LOVE is around the air!!

yumoon so glad to hear Shinhwa Forever is comeback!!! i dont know how to sub/translate, but if you girls (you &trish) are willing to give tutorial, i'm willing to contribute to your project...i want to at least contribute something before i retire from my fangirling career..LOL..jk!!

LOL dramaqueennur unni!!! you know, its a good job from you for a first timer!! keep it up!! aja! aja! fighting!

:( bad fan! i miss Jinnie oppa's birthday yesterday! its not i forget..but, i'm too busy :( btw, Junjin oppa! happy birthday!

@rose_liana: it's strange that you're calling me yumoon. LOL but yeahhh~~~ we'll give a tutorial!!! xD

EDIT:

appl4 : i just realised, you join soompi one Shinhwa's 8th anniversary!! AHHAHAHA

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest samshiku

yea finalllyyy more new shinhwa action! :)

haha i adore minjin

when i first heard that they are going on intimte note i was rather shocked cos they do not seem the least bit awkward to me lol.

11uxt3lxhr202uu9.gif

vjxyimvak9202kx5.gif

lol at jealous sungie

3nazkgg1s8202rz3.gif

tn1la04jde202rw3.gif

irq9smydt8202wl7.gif

om2jouf26o202d3b0faepi1.png

lur9456bst2018d1badgx0.jpg

k5mw08alud1005003201984bn3.jpg

but the cutest part of shinhwa is STILL definitely the power of 6 when they come together:)

shinhwa10s.jpg

Can't wait for MinJin!

and i also want to say that if you need of any Timer for your videos i think i can do it even if i don't really understand korean!^^i really want to help for your team

ahhh i love the minjin gifs, and of course the last pic of our shinhwa; indeed the power of 6 ehh. thanks for sharing! this is so random but haha, i was watching old xman ep 5, with junjin and andy in it. and they were playing a game to guess who is (or rather ARE) in the picture. And OMG, it was a mix of junjin and andy! so pretty tho alittle funny.

junjinandymix.jpg

so that's junjin's eyes and hair, and andy's face, cheek, lips and everything else. Do ignore MC Yoo's face. Hahaha.

Guest yumoon

nekka : Okay~~ i'll make you a subber okay???

gahh!! i miss Shinhwa!!!! >.< ~~

hahaha ~ omg the picture of jindy combine is., !!!

hahahahha

but i agree.. pretty! hahah

Guest bravesoul

i was watching this video on youtube and got me to tears so much.

goodness.

my eyes are so red right now! =(

shinhwa, i will wait for you!

and so will all the shinhwa changjo!

Guest karendm

Hi does anyone know how to sign up for Dongwan's Naver blog? It's all in Korean and I can't read Korean! Can someone please help!? :(

Thanks.

i was watching this video on youtube and got me to tears so much.

goodness.

my eyes are so red right now! =(

shinhwa, i will wait for you!

and so will all the shinhwa changjo!

You aren't the only one. When I first saw that video last year I didn't want to cry, but tears just kept rolling down....*sniff, sniff*.....I miss them so much together....

Hi does anyone know how to sign up for Dongwan's Naver blog? It's all in Korean and I can't read Korean! Can someone please help!? :(

Thanks.

i don't think you can sign up for dongwan's naver blog but you can leave messages with a naver account

how to sign up for an account!

go to the naver homepage www.naver.com

and click 회원가입 => Register

it will bring you to the next page. click the box at the most right [registration for foreigners]

then it will bring you to the next page. tick all the boxes [i agree to the terms and conditions] and click ㅐㅜ the green button at the bottom

there will be 2 choices for you to select the way you wish to receive your verification number.

Cell phone or House phone. For me I chose house phone. Click on the choice you want.

And a pop up will appear. Select you country code. for unnie you're from singapore right? select 싱가풀 [65]

and key in your number in 전화번호

You will receive your verification number and key in the number in 인증번호.

It will then bring you to the page where you can fill up your info. [i think it's in english] :)

feel free to post any questions! i'm sorry i didn't have time to make screencaps!! so i hope my explanation is sufficient!

it's been a while.

i know allkpop isn't exactly the best source for news but this piece of news really made my fangirl heart skipped 2 beats. the Bong is so good to his juniors that if both groups get together, it'll be 11 dorks and one helluva fandom collision!

http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_stor...aks_up_on_tvxq/

i hate the fact that they edited Wannie out of the picture for space purposes. :angry:

Guest kriza_09

You aren't the only one. When I first saw that video last year I didn't want to cry, but tears just kept rolling down....*sniff, sniff*.....I miss them so much together....

Hey it's the video I took!!! lol.. You can literally hear me crying there..

Aww this brings back a lot of memories..

Thanks to someone I managed to stand right in front of the stage at the very center on both days.. lol.

Ahh if only I had taken more fancams.. and the camera was new so i didn't know how to change the setting to HQ..

It was the most VIP seat ever to take pics/fancams!! >"<

Guest rose_liana

@rose_liana: it's strange that you're calling me yumoon. LOL but yeahhh~~~ we'll give a tutorial!!! xD

strange? LOL yumoon....yumoon..hahaha... :P

ah, btw Nic, i've read your tutorial in SF...i understand, but still its not clear enough for me...i guess i need to wait until the tutorial completed..XD

yanee LOL @ the mix of JinDy...so funny but the mix still looks handsome!

lina26435 they've edited and put back Wannie oppa in the pix LOL...AWWW @ Minwoo's words!!! thats our Minwoo~~he's so sweet!!!

Guest karendm

i don't think you can sign up for dongwan's naver blog but you can leave messages with a naver account

how to sign up for an account!

go to the naver homepage www.naver.com

and click 회원가입 => Register

it will bring you to the next page. click the box at the most right [registration for foreigners]

then it will bring you to the next page. tick all the boxes [i agree to the terms and conditions] and click ㅐㅜ the green button at the bottom

there will be 2 choices for you to select the way you wish to receive your verification number.

Cell phone or House phone. For me I chose house phone. Click on the choice you want.

And a pop up will appear. Select you country code. for unnie you're from singapore right? select 싱가풀 [65]

and key in your number in 전화번호

You will receive your verification number and key in the number in 인증번호.

It will then bring you to the page where you can fill up your info. [i think it's in english] :)

feel free to post any questions! i'm sorry i didn't have time to make screencaps!! so i hope my explanation is sufficient!

Hi

Thank you so much for this. I did manage to sign up with Naver and have left a message on Dongwan's Naver blog. I am really grateful to you.

Thanks again. :D

I just got back from the most happening concert!! xD

Well, like any other fangirl, I never expected to find Shinhwa merchandise from where I am, and when I found it, I was in heaven. Not only did I found Shinhwa's 10th anniversary concert DVD at such a mad price [RM25], I met with 2 other Shinhwa fans too!!! So sad that I didn't get their names, but I know they are from a Shinhwa Chinese forum and had a gathering that very same day!! Even though it was only the concert DVD and not the fancy orange box set that is currently out of stock on YA, but, I'm still a happy fan. I even bought their 9th album with that beautiful photobook that comes with it for only RM15!!

I've finished watching the concert and by the end of it, I really admit that Shinhwa is the best. There wasn't any parts that I didn't like. wait. Maybe there is one. What's up with the outfits during the 1st set[beginning] of the concert? Thankfully they changed into suave black and angelic white as the concert progressed. =) While watching the concert, I noticed a few things. What happened to Eric's right wrist? It looked like a scar. Minwoo has one too on his left shoulder. O.o

For those who would be contented with just the DVD concert like me, you have till August 31st to get them [or while stocks last, cause I only saw less than 10 on the rack] at Popular Bookfair at KL Convention Center. ^^

Guest samshiku

^ that is MAD CHeAP

oh man i want!!! i live in singapore so this really feels like 'so near yet so far'

OH GOSH i want it so badly!

there is english subs right?

^ that is MAD CHeAP

oh man i want!!! i live in singapore so this really feels like 'so near yet so far'

OH GOSH i want it so badly!

there is english subs right?

Yup! All ments and video interludes [between costume changes] are english subbed. =D

Guest rose_liana

^ yeah..its so madly cheap!!! so sad that i live in Sabah...its in Malaysia, but damned far from KL...TT____TT

maybe, not my luck...TT__TT

Guest are-da

OMG, that price is so cheap.its so affordable for someone who doesn't have much money like me :lol:

mmm, i'm also from Malaysia but not in KL.... envy with u

well i found this clip. I think this is from chinese fans and i think u all should watch this

hahaha, I'm laughing like mad when watching this clip :lol:

Archived