[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest rose_liana

^ Here's the subbed vid if anyone wants to revisit: 030620 Hyesung - Interview about Rumours ;)

awww!!! thanks for the link!!! haha! MinSyung moment was priceless! thats why we love them!!!

gowd! i miss Minsyung too...too bad we cant see MinSyung in Minu's recent concert...*sob**sob*

and thnks for the vid links too yanee & Ihjj!!!

shinie aww!!! those icons and siggies were wonderful!! you'reawesome!!! thanks for making & sharing!!!

btw, i read in K-celeb photos thread that shinhwa is in top 5 Expensive Star Names In Korea

1. Seo-Taiji ($180,000,000 WON)

2. Bae Young Jun ($100,000,000 + WON)

3. Boa ($100,000,000 WON)

4. Shinhwa ($50,000,000 WON)

5. TVXQ ($40,000,000 + WON)

6. Won Bin ($30,000,000 + WON)

7. Choi Ji woo ($30,000,000 + WON)

for more info, you can visit here: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=308368

Whoa~~~ SHINHWA is the jjangest! Shinhwa is awesome! dont they? Shinhwa is the top among the idols!!! MANSEH!!!!!

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 80slitenite

Finally finally finally!

Both M and Junjin have on their schedule 절친노트/Intimate Note recording for the 25th of this month so that means we'll be seeing someMINJIN ACTION!

MANSEH!!! 드디어 만세!

Guest grumpynomore

This is mainly RicSyung, but it also shows the other members....a little...I love this tribute. Must watch for RicSyung fans!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfHR7gKcDIg...feature=related

hahahah..too funny esp the begininng! *faves* tnx!

Finally finally finally!

Both M and Junjin have on their schedule 절친노트/Intimate Note recording for the 25th of this month so that means we'll be seeing someMINJIN ACTION!

MANSEH!!! 드디어 만세!

yay! finally!!!! what's intimate note btw?

what's intimate note [season 2]? currently hosted by eun jiwon lee gyung gyu.. it's a show where celebrity best friends show viewers what true friendship is like. HAHAH MINJIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the first season brought ppl who were awkward together. i can't wait for the episode to air!

anyone wants to sub it?? TIFF UNNIE!!!??

Guest yumoon

HELLO~

Trish and I are going to restart Shinhwa Forever and we can't have projects EVERYTIME right??

So we decided that we could make this into a subbing and downloading forum, aside from the projects that we'll be doing~

We haven't started on subbing yet cause we havent gotten enough translators and subbers~

So if you are interested in helping us to translate and sub videos, please go

http://z3.invisionfree.com/Shinhwa_Forever...p?showtopic=130

FIRST project:

Minjin's intimate note !!!! xD]

ahhahaha

THANK YOU xD

Guest are-da

woooohooo..... minjin together in a show, really can't wait.

yanee, lhjj> thanz to the vid...its really cute

roseliana> i'm really proud that our shinhwa is one of the most expensive name in Korea. With this, we know that our oppas is still the best :D

yumoon and Trish> really thankful for your effort to restart Shinhwa Forever again. too bad, i can't understand korean.if i know of course i will join your team.thanz again for you guys, we will have more shinhwa eng sub vid to watch.

mmmm, actually i want to share something wih u all.

A few months ago, I had read some of my friend students assay.The assay is about their favourite singers. The first assay that i read had written that DBSK as his/her favourite singer. After that I'm quite excited to know if any of the students like our shinhwa. I read all the assays but non of them know shinhwa.All of them say DBSK as their idol. hmmm,what can i say...... most of them are 14-15 years old. Of course they are DBSK fan generation. Maybe I am a bit over,always hopping that i can find someone around me which have same interest about shinhwa hehehe....

Well,no matter what happens I will still love shinhwa forever ~~~~ :lol:

Hehe.. sorry maybe i'm quite emotional today.i haven't post for long time, that's why~~~ :P

Can someone give me a help? Actually i can't find Eric's thread at soompi anymore.Is his thread have been closed???

If his thread is still available,can someone give me the link???

haish..i still not to get use with this brand new soompi, many of the thread i can't access anymore...i wonder why <_<

Can someone give me a help? Actually i can't find Eric's thread at soompi anymore.Is his thread have been closed???

If his thread is still available,can someone give me the link???

haish..i still not to get use with this brand new soompi, many of the thread i can't access anymore...i wonder why <_<

eric's thread is fine. here's the link. :)

eric's thread

ps; i read blog posts about minwoo concert and a fan acct few days back, and there's a part he said something about being upset not seeing orange at his performances. i was like omg, it's quite sad hearing that ah. i think all us fans are like currently sidetracking to randomly supporting other grps besides the members' solo activities, but hopefully when the boys are back, SHCJ will reunite! spread the shinhwa love people! and oh, a tad disappointed that not all members were there, although it was fat hope, actually. and the fact that the venue was not filled. *sigh* whatever happens to all the fans???? :(

pps; happy birthday to junjin!!!!

i'd like to ramble more actually, but ergh, it's 1:20AM now in s'pore, and i'm super sleepy now. was busy the whole day, and missing my shinhwa dosage today. just HAD to visit beloved soompi space before turning in. Hahaha.

what's intimate note [season 2]? currently hosted by eun jiwon lee gyung gyu.. it's a show where celebrity best friends show viewers what true friendship is like. HAHAH MINJIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the first season brought ppl who were awkward together. i can't wait for the episode to air!

So they changed it already? That's good, because our MinJin is far away from being awkward. Too bad Hee Jun and that other MC won't be there, they were very fun to watch and Ooo HOT and Shinhwa together, I get excited!!!!!!!!!! But yeah too bad. Oh well Ji Won is funny too haha. :D

Guest 80slitenite

anyone wants to sub it?? TIFF UNNIE!!!??

NO. lolol I mean no problem. :) Chat with ya in Shinhwa Forever, okay?

I feel like having a MinJin spam. Will post again with MinJin love.^^

Yeah that was sad Yanee. T_T I hope the Changjo over there took special notice and start showing orange pride more.

Happy Bday to Jinnie! I hope he's fully recovered now.

Download

Minwoo - Bump + Summer Time [Live 2009.08.14] (442.53 MB)

http://yoobin-hq.skyrock.com/2586938249-Mi...-442-53-MB.html

JunJin - Like A Fool [Live 2009.08.07] (413.48 MB)

http://yoobin-hq.skyrock.com/2583812513-Ju...-413-48-MB.html

Finally finally finally!

MANSEH!!! 드디어 만세!

YAY! what a good way to start my day. Finally MinJin!!! :) I bet it will be one heck of an episode, knowing those two ;)

&

Happy Birthday to Jinnie, wonder what he'll do today?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JINNIE~

i was looking at my calendar and realised today is his birthday~ luckily i didnt miss it ^^

wonder if he will go and celebrate with his gf and his friends? i can almost imagine that scene! SO CUTE!

hopefully he can gather with the remaining members =)

i really hope to see them unite as SHINHWA again~ i'll wait till that day~

i miss eric now~

trust me, i've been SO busy that i've nearly missed choong jae's birthday! but nonetheless, HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHOONG JAE!!! He's 30, yeah, like finally! HAHA xP

Hmmm... like what nicole has said we're looking for people who can commit to subbing for shinhwa! :) you don't have to know how to sub/translate coz WE CAN TEACH YOU!!![that are parts of the subbing process where you do not need to know korean etc] as long as you feel you wanna do something for shinhwa, feel free to join us! :)

Also looking for people who can upload raw videos to non-clubbox sites.. I find it rather hard to find shinhwa raw videos so i can only sub on those chinese subbed ones which are readily available..

I'm having my exams currently so i won't be that active just yet... sighs.. but once my exams end in mid sept. HAHAHA I'M FREE!!!

Guest mooc0w

hey shinhwa fans

have you guys watched the one golden fishery episode where andy dresses up as a school girl and has a hard to telling jihoon (the teacher) that he has his pants fly open? I THINK it was a parody of some sort. It was hilariously funny, and andy was so cute in that episode. I tried looking for that episode for a while now but i can't find it. Do you guys have a link to that video, or at least, do you know which episode it was?

thanks guys. i really appreciate it. shinhwa fighting ftw

Guest readsandgeeks

Finally finally finally!

MANSEH!!! 드디어 만세!

REALLY REALLY??!!!!

wootz~~

at last!!

thanks 80slitenite

i'll start striking off the days in my calendar! XD

HELLO~

Trish and I are going to restart Shinhwa Forever and we can't have projects EVERYTIME right??

So we decided that we could make this into a subbing and downloading forum, aside from the projects that we'll be doing~

hello yumoon*waves*

sorry as much as im not a new fan, but apparently im not old enough :blush:

can u explain to me what's Shinhwa Forever? :ph34r:

really sorry..

oh plus, i really want to learn how subbing works.

im not korean literate but i want to contribute at least sthg.. :)

also, a lil somethg i doodled with regarding the Shinwa Signature Campaign..its my 1st time doing graphic design so hope u guys like it *hides face in hand*

25g5aj6.jpg

PLEASE DO NOT HOTLINK!

Guest yumoon

dramaqueennur >

Shinhwa Forever is like a subbing/downloading forum.. and also where u do projects?? like the 11th anniversary project... hmm. yeahhh you can visit the site to seeee ~~ xD

ermmm~

We really need alot alot of subbers and translators..

When Trish is free, i guess she'll do a tutorial for you all??

But not now, she's having examinations. I might be able to do a short tutorial too~but any how, please do sign up if you're interested!!! xD

www.shinhwaforever.tk

Guest rose_liana

Finally finally finally!

MANSEH!!! 드디어 만세!

OMG!!! so late for this great news..quite busy with new job.. :P Jongmal???btw, i'm so excited to hear this great news!! thanks unni!!!!!! the recording is 25th Aug..so, maybe we can watch it on Sept...and i guess more news/fancams from the recording site in Absolutshinhwa!! AWWW!! really cant wait! MINJIN LOVE is around the air!!

yumoon so glad to hear Shinhwa Forever is comeback!!! i dont know how to sub/translate, but if you girls (you &trish) are willing to give tutorial, i'm willing to contribute to your project...i want to at least contribute something before i retire from my fangirling career..LOL..jk!!

LOL dramaqueennur unni!!! you know, its a good job from you for a first timer!! keep it up!! aja! aja! fighting!

:( bad fan! i miss Jinnie oppa's birthday yesterday! its not i forget..but, i'm too busy :( btw, Junjin oppa! happy birthday!

Archived