[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest itz Nhari

^

LOL.

I'm really happy Shinhwa Changjo won too but it's not a miracle.

Shinhwa Changjo are large in the numbers out there in the world.

Do not understimate the power of SHCJ! :)

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG YAAAAYY I AM SO HAPPY AND PROUD OF SHCJ!!!

SHINHWA JJANG!!!

hope shinhwa oppa's find out about this :D.

-wonders if wannie will blog about it-

ahhh this feeling is so unexplainable!!!

SHINHWA CHANGJO FIGHTING!!!!

can't believe we won!!!

-group huggg!!-

I've been gone for long. Give me about another 2 weeks when the uni sem is over. Then, fandom will take the front seat again.

Oh. I'm looking for "Making Of.." of Shinhwa MVs. Where would I be able to get a list [and possibly dload links]?PM Me. I'm missing them a whole lot.

News is Hyesung signed with a new management and GOOD is in a not-so-good financial state [no pun intended]. Would this mean that when Shinhwa returns, they won't sign with GOOD or better yet, set up their own management?

Guest hazrinaer

WWWOOOOWWWWW.........!!!!!!!!

I'm really suprise that Shinhwa win( well dbsk fan really big I guess) but I'm really glad..So happy to hear that news.

ONCE A FAN ALWAYS A FAN..

Guest nglkt

I've been gone for long. Give me about another 2 weeks when the uni sem is over. Then, fandom will take the front seat again.

Oh. I'm looking for "Making Of.." of Shinhwa MVs. Where would I be able to get a list [and possibly dload links]?PM Me. I'm missing them a whole lot.

News is Hyesung signed with a new management and GOOD is in a not-so-good financial state [no pun intended]. Would this mean that when Shinhwa returns, they won't sign with GOOD or better yet, set up their own management?

unnie!!! there was a dvd released by good, 2003-2008 video collection with shinhwa's mvs and all the making of shinhwa mvs after they joined good.. it comes with subtitles as well... xP

i'm not sure where you can find downloads for those but there's some BTS on youtube isn't it?

Guest grumpynomore

Ihjj, i love your left siggie (well the right one too) but the left one is just epic. it looks like a poster for a movie/drama...manga inspired :D i want my F6!

might as well post this....

a fan mv i made a few weeks back...

Guest yanee

haha, yes that's exactly what I was thinking. This space is suddenly stagnant!!! not much shinhwa love spreading these days. and omg, have you heard, another orange issue is back! I totally don't get it. This is so like frustrating cannn. I wish three years would come faster! *sigh*

Oh my goodness, here we go again with the orange issue....who is it this time...better not be the same people.... <_< .

By the way, I just bumped into this article on absolutshinhwa....kinda late with the news and all haha....anyway seems like Bong pays closer attention to those 2PM boys than other groups. He talked about them twice saying they are similar to Shinhwa.....what do you guys think?? I thought the SS501 boys had more similarity with the our men.....but not really....

So what do you guys think, are those 2PM boys a replicate of Shinhwa...personality wise...as in being them goofy selves on and off camera. Don't get too upset with this topic, because it's just something I came across with to keep this thread alive....should you guys come up with a separate topic, we shall end this discussion...or not discuss it at all... :P

Here's the two separate articles on this "2PM feels like Shinhwa" thingy...that Bong says....

http://absolutshinhwa.wordpress.com/2009/0...s-like-shinhwa/

http://absolutshinhwa.wordpress.com/2009/0...-idols-shinhwa/

^^Wohoo something new!

I don't understand why they do the online poll and then weeks or one week after do the announcement on TV....? Shouldn't it be the other way around? :huh: Anyway....just happy Shinhwa Changjo snagged it! hehehe :D:D:D

What happened to Shinhwa's video pick of the day....here's my pick....of the night...hehe actually two...I can't wait for tomorrow.... :P

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDUwODE5NzY=.html --> Gosh Jun Jin looks soo good in here.

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzE2ODMyNTY=.html --> I've seen this on youtube once, but it wasn't the whole thing...so now you get to see the whole thing...I'm guessing... :D

Guest readsandgeeks

Oh my goodness, here we go again with the orange issue....who is it this time...better not be the same people.... <_< .

By the way, I just bumped into this article on absolutshinhwa....kinda late with the news and all haha....anyway seems like Bong pays closer attention to those 2PM boys than other groups. He talked about them twice saying they are similar to Shinhwa.....what do you guys think?? I thought the SS501 boys had more similarity with the our men.....but not really....

So what do you guys think, are those 2PM boys a replicate of Shinhwa...personality wise...as in being them goofy selves on and off camera. Don't get too upset with this topic, because it's just something I came across with to keep this thread alive....should you guys come up with a separate topic, we shall end this discussion...or not discuss it at all... :P

Here's the two separate articles on this "2PM feels like Shinhwa" thingy...that Bong says....

http://absolutshinhwa.wordpress.com/2009/0...s-like-shinhwa/

http://absolutshinhwa.wordpress.com/2009/0...-idols-shinhwa/

hi Ihjj!!and u guys!! *waves*

ok hands-up for those who have been currently spending time on 2PM to lull the void Shinhwa left us?? :blush:

i personally agree with Bong. there's just sthg abt them the hobae grp tht majes u snap and think: whoa, its like Shinhwa, aren't they??

remember Loveletter Season 1 where our boys showed us their crazy sides??or Infinity Challenge??or happy together??lol..the list goes on! ;)

ok, so i stumbled upon 2PM's idol show and lemme tell you, it somehow made me miss Shinhwa but laugh along too! :P

im nt sure if im allowed to post the show's links here. do let me know if im nt allowed and i'll retract the links:

Idol Army

:)

Guest rose_liana

yanee *phew* orange issue? again? where did you read that? can you please share the link with us?although i'm tired of this, but since its about our official color, shinhwa & SHCJ, i still want to know...hehe

Ihjj about 2pm resemble Shinhwa? hmm..at first, i didnt agree about it..but i dont know..for me, maybe what Minu means is in term of their unity as a group and passion towards music..in other sides, i still dont see it yet...coz i only listen to their songs but never follow them closely...i guess i need to watch their (2pm) clips more... :)

aizah thnks for the link!!

yeah, i agree with Ihjj..they should announce it on tv first and only after that doing the poll...btw, i'm very proud of SHCJ...they or should i call 'WE' are aware with what happen in our surroundings...i'm not underestimate SHCJ..but as we know, our opponent in that poll has the biggest no/members in the world...but, maybe many of them dont aware about the poll... thats why we won the poll...

oh no, i think i really underistimate SHCJ!!!hahaha..sorry guys!! no way we won because of that!!! we won the poll because we're really the best fans!! SHCJ is the best..haha.. :lol:

dramaqueennur Aren't you nurul unni? sorry if i'm wrong..btw HI!!! *waves* :lol: thanks for idol army link..i think i should watch it and compare with my own eyes between shinhwa & 2pm.. ;)

oh, there's another intereting poll currently in arirang!!! its Minu vs Taeyeon...but, honestly the poll is all crap!! its like 4 single full album+mini albums vs one single (ost)...hahaha..so funny!

Guest nglkt

regarding the similarities between 2pm and shinhwa... i think they are rather natural groups, on-off screen. i was laughing at jaebum on start golden bell. he has minwoo's height! LOL and they have similar sense of humour..

but i think as musicians, they are really really really different. xP

REGARDING THE ORANGE ISSUE, if you can read korean.. you can read more of it on six sense. YES, a group of fans of another idol group are planning to have orange lightsticks to support their artistes. it's a daum cafe that's planning to have orange lightsticks..

as far as i'm concerned, that already group has a colour they have always been using since their DEBUT. but somehow because of another idol group, the fans are switching the colours.

I'm not going to pin point who it is but... please don't take advantage of shinhwa changjo. just because shinhwa's inactive now.

More info about the orange issue: http://dongwan.wordpress.com/

P.S: If they materialise the orange lightsticks idea, i'm going to set up another petition!!!!

Guest rose_liana

^ thanks for the link! aigoo, i cant believe its "that group"...

yeah, their fans shouldn't take advantage of shinhwa's hiatus condition right now..

"that group"'s fans should learn from the previous orange issue...

btw, if you set up another petition for this issue, i'm sure we, SHCJ will give you a full support!!! Fighting!

Archived