[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nglkt

Hmmm.. I was reading off the korean websites recently.. and i was rather surprised by wanjin's family background...

Dongwan has a younger brother Kim Inwan who's 8 years younger than him. Dongwan parents divorced when dongwan was really young so i'm assuming that Inwan is Dongwan's HALF BROTHER. (?)

Junjin has a younger sister [blood related] and 2 step sisters.. he's the oldest in the family.. Junjin's real mother left him when he was really young and his step mother had brought in 2 of her own kids [she's also a divorcee] Junjin's step mother really really loves choongjae.. I was so touched by 2005 Junjin's Good Morning show where he brought his parents to Jeju for a holiday.. And his parents spoke alot about him..

Family Background

Eric:

Father: Mun Seneon

Mother: Kang Jungsoon

Oldest sister: Mun Jungeun

2nd sister: Mun Jungah

Lee Minwoo:

Father: Lee Shibong

Mother: An Soyeon

Elder brother: Lee Minseok

Elder sister: Lee Youngmi

Kim Dongwan:

Father: Kim Youngjin

Mother: Park Gwemi

Younger brother: Kim Inwan

Shin Hyesung:

Father: Jung Yeoncheol

Mother: Park Heesuk

Younger brother: Jung Jinkyo

Junjin:

Father: Park Youngchul

Mother: Park Heesuk

Younger sister: Park Saerom

Andy:

Father: Lee Jaesik

Mother: Cha Insuk

Elder sister: Lee Junglim

i got these from the naver answers section.. i don't know if i romanised it correctly

Guest kriza_09

I know I haven't been very active in here lately.. but I still visit the thread daily..

Saw some new faces (or names) here.. welcome!! ^^

Anyway, I just started a blog about shinhwa -> http://kriza09.wordpress.com/

please come and visit often (and leave comments? lol)

Guest nglkt

hey unnie! some time no see!! We'll check out the blog frequently!!

Anyways I think the woodong brothers have landed themselves into trouble. because of the whole amy issue

[10/07/09] Kim Dongwan, gave Amy a caution “Don’t talk about Lee Minwoo anymore”

Shinhwa’s Kim Dongwan gave Lee Minwoo’s ex girlfriend a warning “not to talk about Lee Minwoo in the future”

Kim Dongwan wrote on his own blog on the 9th, commenting on the recent interview of Amy when she said that Lee Minwoo kept looking for excuses. Kim Dongwan wrote “ In the future, during interviews, please do not mention about Minwoo”

He wrote “It’s an inconsiderate action to reveal things about your ex lover publicly” as Amy said “ I’m the type to give and share but Lee Minwoo isn’t. I found out that he wasn’t speaking the truth and making excuses often”

Kim Dongwan wrote: “Even though I’m looking at your actions from a distance. I find it peculiar, and strange.” “If Minwoo was making up excuses all the time, it certainly means that you were making things difficult for him.”

Lee Minwoo and Amy met through KBS 2TV “Happy Sunday – Kko Kko tour Singles Singles” and became a couple after that. They broke up in early May.

On the other hand, Lee Minwoo has released his new album “Minnovation” and has been carrying out his promotional activites. Amy is preparing to challenge herself through acting on cable channel tvN “Apgujung’s Diary”

Netizens “Lee Minwoo also exposed his ex girlfriends’ names on a broadcast”

Netizens “ Although Amy said something bad about Lee Minwoo after the break up, Kim Dongwan did similarly [through writing on his blog], “Lee Minwoo also exposed his ex girlfriends names on a broadcast”

Credits: SSTV + All About Kim Dongwan (dongwan.wordpress.com) + Absolut Shinhwa

Because of this, they have been widely searched on naver

Amy’s 1st, Amy’s interview’s 3rd, Kim Dongwan’s 2nd, Kim Dongwan’s blog is 7th and Lee Minwoo’s 6th.

read more at All About Kim Dongwan

Guest rose_liana

^ The netizens whos backing up Amy must be Shinhwa's antis..OH GOD..this Amy thing-y is getting bigger and serious..i just hope our WooDong will be fine...SHINHWA~WOODONG FIGHTING!!!! that girl ah, if i ever meet her, i'll scratch her face LOL jk~~ :P

btw, thanks for the article/translation Trish..and for shinhwa's family background too..never know that DW actually has a brother. i thought he's the only child..

kriza_09 YAY!! another blog about Shinhwa!! i love reading Shin-Chang's blog! thanks!*bookmark ur blog* :)

Guest Nekka

I will not say a anything about this girl,

but I'm very happy,because I love how much DongWan shows his love and friendship for MinWoo...

...I am glad that there will always be a member, to defend the honor of the others

and thanks for shinhwa's family background,I did not know that almost all members, was the youngest of their families

^^It's stupid how the net people brought up the past about Minwoo exposing his past relationship. That's the past and using that against Minwoo is the most ridiculous thing to do to defend Amy. So what, he spilled the two celeb names, no big deal he only mentioned what was in the past. Plus he never said anything negative about them; he just said they were people whom he used to love...now Amy here is a different story. She didn't bad mouth him, but she is saying some things she shouldn't be saying about another celeb, that is telling how Minwoo is such a guy who makes up excuses....?....to me that's kind of bad mouthing. I'm not an Anti Amy, because if Minwoo were to talk about how Amy is such a blah and blah I'd say the same thing to him. Anyway, I hope Amy doesn't get too offended by Dongwan's words, I think she should really learn from it that you really shouldn't be talking about another celeb to the public when you are a celeb. Hope the best to both of them...separately...and to Dongwan, he's always there to defend Shinhwa he's just completely awesome. :D

Guest yumoon

ah the whole amy issue is driving me nuts~

I dont understand why is minwoo wrong for dumping a brat like her~

when the media asked, he just said "personality difference" THAT girl has to blow things up~

And why is Dongwan wrong for protecting Minwoo ??

this people are sooo....... argh~

anyway.. i am done with part 2 of my tribute~~ it took me three days~ LOL

Staying as Legends FOREVER - Part 1 (edited)

Staying as Legends FOREVER - Part 2

does anyone know the whole story of why Andy left Shinhwa in 2001?

I know it's something to do with continuing his studies / Family problem.... yeahh~

Please help~~

I want to add it into the part 3 of my tribute~ I will credit you~

yeah.. what a big issue... im glad in a way that wannie stood up for minwoo. he just could not hold the anger anymore huh?

well to make things more cheerful, nglkt at youtube subbed a woodong clip!! yaaayyy!!

the boys have to ask each other questions only using 5 words. it is sooo funny, their tone is so cute and they end up laughing so much haha.

heres the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jL3wAzoqNk

anyway.. i am done with part 2 of my tribute~~ it took me three days~ LOL

Staying as Legends FOREVER - Part 1 (edited)

Staying as Legends FOREVER - Part 2

does anyone know the whole story of why Andy left Shinhwa in 2001?

I know it's something to do with continuing his studies / Family problem.... yeahh~

Please help~~

I want to add it into the part 3 of my tribute~ I will credit you~

Wasn't it cos he had complications and LSM thought he wasnt good enought to stay in shinhwa so he kicked andy out...and then Shinhwa made a deal with LSM if they could get 10.000 ppl at the guerilla concert then LSM had to consider bringing andy back?

Guest grumpynomore

anyone missing the boys and just feel like curling up into a ball and cry?

c/o ladyoflake

did hyesung write the lyrics for this song? so beautfiul!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest yumoon

Wasn't it cos he had complications and LSM thought he wasnt good enought to stay in shinhwa so he kicked andy out...and then Shinhwa made a deal with LSM if they could get 10.000 ppl at the guerilla concert then LSM had to consider bringing andy back?

yeah correct but it was also something ike his parents forced him to go back to complete his studies first..

i just need someone who can write the full story~ like in proper form instead of like abit of info here and there~

hhaha

but yeah~~ i found someone who could write the short andy story for me~

Thanks anyway~

Guest itz Nhari

This one person in the "Dongwan Confronts Amy" thread in the Pictures Section is really starting to irritate me.

Anyone want to play the guessing game? :)

cute birthday vid haha, everything looks so simple and homey back then.

@itz_nhari : its not me is it? lmao

has anyone heard about the MBC 21st Generation Idol Army broadcast? i read on asianfanatics.net that Shinhwa was supposed to be featured on it along with other stars to talk about pre debut + history on the 10th or something.. but cant find any youtube links on it. I think SG wannabee was supposed to be on it as well?

Guest nglkt

i think the mbc every1 idol army thing.. which shinhwa was supposed to appear with BB.. it turned out that BB was paired up with dbsk instead.. hmmm...

i was thinking about it too.. why was six sense so silent? no wonder, shinhwa didn't end up appearing on the show at all..

Guest jangneri

Dongwan has a younger brother Kim Inwan who's 8 years younger than him. Dongwan parents divorced when dongwan was really young so i'm assuming that Inwan is Dongwan's HALF BROTHER. (?)

So I was right! He does have a brother! I remember watching an old clip of Dongwan introducing him as his brother. But I never got enough facts to prove he had a brother and also because he then said he was the only child and in his interviews, it sounded like he's father died when he was young. So I guess he left him and his mom when he was very little.

EDIT// Now, I fully understand why Dongwan was the one able to help Junjin the most when he had to deal with his family affairs (meeting his real mom). They shared something in common. But I think Dongwan had it a bit worse, considering Junjin have a stepmom who loves him very much. Dongwan grew up without a Dad until he met the members. No wonder he treasures his mom so much.

And it makes me happy thinking that he have five Dads now. :D I love the fact that Shinhwa members' call one anothers'parents 'Umma' and 'Ahbuji' :D

^^^^^ :w00t: That...has...got...to...be...the...closest...and...most...HD...picture...of...Sh

inhwa...nude...I...have...ever...seen.........can't...keep...my eyes...off....okay I need my shades....B)....haha

I guess it's an honor for Shinhwa Changjo to actually be on the poll. However I won't care a lot if DBSK wins, come one everyone knows how big that club Casiopia or whatever is. We all know inside which is the best fanclub out there....SHINHWA CHANGJO JJANG!!!!

I think it would be more appropriate to compare DBSK and Big Bang fanclubs....I don't know that's what I think. Like someone said, this poll is not about which is the best, it's more about which has more fans in the club (though not saying Shinhwa don't have that much fans). Shinhwa was one of the beginning generation boy bands so it's not disappointing to see them lose to a newer group. But my vote goes to Shinhwa Changjo!!! ;)

Archived