[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

good day

just got back from vacay, n voila many new subbed clips on yt... you subbers are super awesome!

Ihjj,

Thank you... liking Jinnie becoz he was blonde is just a joke... eric too?.. well i guess everyone has their blonde moment at one point of time.. hehehe.. when i first saw Jinnie, i like him becoz he's pretty cool - acting silly with hyori n daesung on family outing dancing n rolling w patched masks on his face.. btw, what do u like the most about Jinnie?

p/s: Ihjj does not stands for ' i hate jun jin', does it?. hehehhe.. just kidding..

:lol: You made me laugh with the "I Hate JunJin." I forgot 'H' could stand for 'Hate' too. You're pretty close though, it's actually "I Heart JunJin" haha.

Well the reason is, I really liked his personality. He was very playful, yet could be serious and sensitive. He's the type of man who would protect what he has no matter what the situation is. Umm...can't forget his sexy body figure and competitiveness. Hmm there's more to it, but I just can't think at the top of my head right now.

I guess he was my ideal type. The clumsy Jinnie in the past couple years. When I mean I 'liked', I guess because of my age. His age back then was more of my type than him now. People grow and people change so, him now is kinda still my ideal type, but his younger debut days apeal to me more, in particular in '99, '01, '02, '04, '06 ~ish, but that's just me...haha I went too much into details, hope you didn't mind. :D

80slitenite; thanks for the link of the 2PM talking about Shinhwa eng subbed! I totally love that most groups looks up to them, and want to be like them :D And ahhhhh! The gif of wannie dancing is totally dorky! Hahaha.

Ihjj; I think I get what Chronicle thread you're talking about. Here's the link! :D

Chronicle

Oh so it's the Chronicle Of The Everlasting Friendship, I kept on thinking -Of Shinhwa. haha Thanks!

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest grumpynomore

It seems like uri Andy's little "lie" have gone afar. Somebody uploaded this new vid. This is from Andy's channel. and this person actually went to Eric and Dongwan's workplace. I almost expected them to pop up and make my day! Haha fathope! :D

new vid! SOMEBODY PLEASE ENG SUB THIS!

LOL. great job andy! it's nice to have a little update on all of the members in one segment.

my heart was racing as the girl searched for wannie and eric! i'm hoping at least mr. mun's shadow would

appear somehow! ;)

Guest nglkt

ZOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AMY IMU SO MUCH TT__________________TT

YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH IMU RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *FLAIL FLAIL*

GAH I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MYSELF. *CRIES TEARS OF JOY* MANSEH!!!!!

JINCHA JINCHA NO LIE. I'M LIKE AS;LDFJALDFJASLFJASLFJLSJFA;LFJ SO HAPPY.

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!

I think Trish/nglktshinhwa MIGHT be working on this. Not 100% sure tho.

yanee - I like 2PM too so I was glad to hear them talk about Shinhwa the way they did.^^

Wa - Did you see that episode yet? Wannie is totally adorkable (as usual XD)

actually i will be working on that video where they tried looking for the other shinhwa members... because i've already hardsubbed junjin and hyesung's parts of the video. But anyone who wants to sub the rest of the video ASAP, can pm me for the softsubs for jinsyung parts. =) If not, i'll be working on the video xP

Guest readsandgeeks

Hey all *waves*

wow this thread has so many subbed vids! thankyouthankyou..kowtows to subbers :P

i have a suggestion though and i will be able to help in thisi want to help in this

i hope all of you don't mind :blush:

i was thinking since we have soooo many subbed vids of the boys(man?haha..), can we put the links of the vids to the front page of the thread?

we can categorise the videos according to variety shows, interviews, MVs, etc.

it would also be friendlier to new Changjo-ers (and ones like me who cannot access this thread everyday) :sweatingbullets:

if im not wrong Trish & Nicole has a YT acct with the subbed vids that they hv done..but what abt the other stray vids that have been found randomly?doesn't matter if its subbed or not, as long as the boys are in it, we link it!

hee..just a thought. hope im not misunderstood.

what do you guys think?i'm up for it if you guys are ;)

Guest ayayaziz

:lol: You made me laugh with the "I Hate JunJin." I forgot 'H' could stand for 'Hate' too. You're pretty close though, it's actually "I Heart JunJin" haha.

Well the reason is, I really liked his personality. He was very playful, yet could be serious and sensitive. He's the type of man who would protect what he has no matter what the situation is. Umm...can't forget his sexy body figure and competitiveness. Hmm there's more to it, but I just can't think at the top of my head right now.

I guess he was my ideal type. The clumsy Jinnie in the past couple years. When I mean I 'liked', I guess because of my age. His age back then was more of my type than him now. People grow and people change so, him now is kinda still my ideal type, but his younger debut days apeal to me more, in particular in '99, '01, '02, '04, '06 ~ish, but that's just me...haha I went too much into details, hope you didn't mind. :D

Oh so it's the Chronicle Of The Everlasting Friendship, I kept on thinking -Of Shinhwa. haha Thanks!

Ihjj,

when it comes to Jinnie, i don't mind at all.. you can talk bout Jinnie's mickey mouse underwear he wore on infinity challenge if u want to.. hehehe.. i saw few yt clips of younger Jinnie... cute!.. is it true that he's a hot tempered person?.. watching him on IC n WGM, i find it hard to believe...

what do u mean by ' When I mean I 'liked', I guess because of my age.'?... lets like Jinnie anyway regardless of our age shall we.. i need friend who likes Jinnie as well so that i wouldn't look too 'stalkish' on him.. besides, we can't waste those pretty shinhwa boys.. lets like pretty boys!!!... woohooo!!.. btw i'm 17 n i'm lying...

Does anyone here knows what camera spec Dongwan is using to take pics of his recent Japan vacay trip?... i'm asking becoz i want to be seen interested in other members as well n not just totally hooked on Jinnie... naah just kidding... i'm into photog actually.. dongwan has good eyes for great pic shots..

With all shinhwa members are/going to join military, i couldn't help but worry about Hyesung.. poor Hyesung will be left all alone.... i hope Brad n Angie would adopt him .. cross fingers...

Guest 1wawa3

My lovely Changjoers,

I'm kinda in a hurry but I need your help.

Remember that performance Shinhwa did on the KBS Gayo festival? The one where they performed T.O.P under the "rain"? *swoon*

Well, I'm actually looking for the download link for the perf. I remember someone asked for it before, can someone please link it back here.

HQ is it's possible. MQ is fine too.

I searched for it on Shinhwa.biz but all the links are all either invalid, the file has been deleted or a CB link. I can't download through CB since there is always something wrong everytime i try to download with it.

Please and thank you!

::edit::

Oh. it's okay. I found the link. Backtracking is my new best friend. LOL

Tiff posted link about 30 pages ago. And I found it. YAY!

hehe. sorry to disturb. :lol:

btw, dramaqueennur, I think it is a great idea. But instead of putting ALL the subbed links, I think we should just put the link to the ShinhwaGlish website. Since all the subbed vids are there. How about it?

And, hello! XDDD

Ihjj,

when it comes to Jinnie, i don't mind at all.. you can talk bout Jinnie's mickey mouse underwear he wore on infinity challenge if u want to.. hehehe.. i saw few yt clips of younger Jinnie... cute!.. is it true that he's a hot tempered person?.. watching him on IC n WGM, i find it hard to believe...

what do u mean by ' When I mean I 'liked', I guess because of my age.'?... lets like Jinnie anyway regardless of our age shall we.. i need friend who likes Jinnie as well so that i wouldn't look too 'stalkish' on him.. besides, we can't waste those pretty shinhwa boys.. lets like pretty boys!!!... woohooo!!.. btw i'm 17 n i'm lying...

With all shinhwa members are/going to join military, i couldn't help but worry about Hyesung.. poor Hyesung will be left all alone.... i hope Brad n Angie would adopt him .. cross fingers...

Well becuase my age now was his age back then. haha So what I mean was in the earlier 2000's he appealed to me more since he was in his early 20's. It's like love in time....am I making any sense? haha but I still like him regardless of our age gap.

About him being a hot tempered person, I'm not too sure. Others say he is, like that one time he punched someone for taunting his woman. However according to his Shinhwa Brothers, he's too patient, like that one time they hid something from him and told him to find it within an hour; he calmly looked for it without being angry or anything and the rest finally gave up and gave it to him, because they felt bad for hiding it. So I actually don't really know, maybe it depends on the situation....Oh and so you're 17? ;)

Guest readsandgeeks

My lovely Changjoers,

I'm kinda in a hurry but I need your help.

Remember that performance Shinhwa did on the KBS Gayo festival? The one where they performed T.O.P under the "rain"? *swoon*

Well, I'm actually looking for the download link for the perf. I remember someone asked for it before, can someone please link it back here.

HQ is it's possible. MQ is fine too.

I searched for it on Shinhwa.biz but all the links are all either invalid, the file has been deleted or a CB link. I can't download through CB since there is always something wrong everytime i try to download with it.

Please and thank you!

::edit::

Oh. it's okay. I found the link. Backtracking is my new best friend. LOL

Tiff posted link about 30 pages ago. And I found it. YAY!

hehe. sorry to disturb. :lol:

btw, dramaqueennur, I think it is a great idea. But instead of putting ALL the subbed links, I think we should just put the link to the ShinhwaGlish website. Since all the subbed vids are there. How about it?

And, hello! XDDD

hi 1wawa3

hahaha..ok i feel like a right gong when u mentioned shinhwaGlish webby.

yeah i think tht would be good too..cos i alr lost track of what is being posted.

but we do need to ask the owner of the web. if im nt wrong its crystalis right?

what do u guys think?

Guest yanee

Haha, Ihjj agree with you. Suddenly this space became stagnant for awhile. Er, I've got no news to share, but am just wondering if anyone can tell me where this vid is from. Cos it wrote "All About Shinhwa" although it's Hyesung all the way. I wish it's subbed tho, as usual! :D

^^WOW that's big news to me. Anything about Shinhwa makes my day!! :D Thanks for sharing the link!

Just a side question: Does anyone know if any of Shinhwa's first fanmeetings have been subbed in English?? I have the first and second fanmeeting that's totally subbed in Chinese, but too bad I don't know Chinese haha. I soo want to understand what they are saying. I don't know how to upload them in parts too, because Youtube won't allow over 10 minutes. Anyone care to help a Sister Chanjo-er! ;) THANKS!

Guest hcle

hey all !!

After years of liking their music, seeing them on subbed variety shows and behind the scenes clips motivated me to actually buy their music and support them =D

so BIGBIGthankyou to all who worked on subbing shinhwa videos !!! <3

I can't wait for vol. 3 & 9 + photoalbum to arrive via yesasia.com =DD

P.S does anyone know how to sub videos? i wouldnt mind doing a couple if viet -> english or vice versa translations are needed?

cheerios SHCJ!

Guest ayayaziz

Bummer... I'm depressed no Jinnie on IC this weekend..

Ihjj,

How i wish i'm still 17... I saw your reply on IC thread where someone had made 'less favorable comment' about Jinnie.. ;) .. if its not a comment given out of love, it ain't worth it.. hehehe.. but i like this one by Kim Nguyen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlVYqOBvdnA...

N i like this one more

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZBmGl1ZKeM.

I might not like his fashion style for Hey Ya, but this clip is all it takes... Jinnie baby, u can wear more beaded-sequined shirts than me as long as you take it off on tv/yt once in awhile.. its awesome!!..

Guest nglkt

hey all !!

After years of liking their music, seeing them on subbed variety shows and behind the scenes clips motivated me to actually buy their music and support them =D

so BIGBIGthankyou to all who worked on subbing shinhwa videos !!! <3

I can't wait for vol. 3 & 9 + photoalbum to arrive via yesasia.com =DD

P.S does anyone know how to sub videos? i wouldnt mind doing a couple if viet -> english or vice versa translations are needed?

cheerios SHCJ!

hey!! I do know how to sub videos.. i'm also currently looking for potential translators/subbers/timers to form a team. xP I'll PM you sometime!! thanks!!

Andy an outcast in Shinhwa? => find out the truth here: KBS Enter News Special

Don't worry it's subbed by me.. =) I was overjoyed when the reporters tried looking for ALL of the Shinhwa members. They exposed Eric and Dongwan's workplaces!

Guest grumpynomore

Haha, Ihjj agree with you. Suddenly this space became stagnant for awhile. Er, I've got no news to share, but am just wondering if anyone can tell me where this vid is from. Cos it wrote "All About Shinhwa" although it's Hyesung all the way. I wish it's subbed tho, as usual! :D

i think this is from the SHINHWA box set only available in japan that costs 160 dollars :D

so cute! i would love to see the rest of it!

love the part when they were playing with chairs...andy on top of jin...and the rest trying to follow :D

Bummer... I'm depressed no Jinnie on IC this weekend..

Ihjj,

How i wish i'm still 17... I saw your reply on IC thread where someone had made 'less favorable comment' about Jinnie.. ;) .. if its not a comment given out of love, it ain't worth it.. hehehe.. but i like this one by Kim Nguyen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlVYqOBvdnA...

N i like this one more

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZBmGl1ZKeM.

I might not like his fashion style for Hey Ya, but this clip is all it takes... Jinnie baby, u can wear more beaded-sequined shirts than me as long as you take it off on tv/yt once in awhile.. its awesome!!..

Haha, I tried to stay calm about those comments about Jun Jin, but I couldn't! I had to defend my idol right? :D

BTW the first link says it's not the correct url or something so might want to check that out.

Oh and you know what, I'm digging his stlye now either, but I think he looks HOT as always! :P

Guest prncssptri

Hey Changjoers!

How are you? enjoying the soon-to-be-summer weather? ;)

I was watching 2PM's Idol World shows.. have you guys ever watch those shows? It's pretty funny. The thing is, some of the game concept is very similar to Love Letter games and THAT makes me deeply miss our Shinhwa boys and how they were so crazy during that shows.

a little recap of my favs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2OnHu-ju2E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkMjtgDlJpI...feature=related

and many more :P you know there are definitely more that one fav moment in Love Letter season 1 or any season with our boys in it ;)

Just sharing my thoughts :)

Have a great day, ladies!

P.

^^ YEAP, that was the first thing that came to my mind first time I watched it haha.

And those are definitely my favorite parts, esp the Jang Shin Young one haha they are soo adorable...including Chun Myung Hoon. :D

Guest ayayaziz

I would like to apologize for my earlier comment. . Just found out why tv programs were cancelled. My comment on IC being cancelled was most unappropriate. My apology again n condolences to people of S. Korea.

Ihjj - hats off.. you love / loved Jinnie unconditionally.. its all lust n obsession for me.. hehehehe

Archived