[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

it's so great to see some old faces on this thread as we're at shinhwa's 11th anniversary

like everyone else, school has kept me away from shinhwa and kpop entertainment in general

however, these six guys are the only ones who can bring me back, just to wish them a happy 11th year anniversary

no other group in the world shares the bond that they do, and that's why they'll always be my favorite group

^ Yo, Ange!

Long time no see! *hugs tightly* Totally missed you, girlie.

It's still March 2gether4ever over here, so even if I am a tad late *so busy*

Happy 11th Anniversary to our boys!

*guilty* Everyone has such pretty anniversary siggies~ Feel like I need to do something about this and there are other shinhwa-related things I should be doing ^^ Maybe when things calm down a little >.<

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rose_liana

woah~~ so many pictures!!! all thanks to 80slitenite and sungmin for sharing those pictures.

anyway, another Shinhwa oppa made me feel touched... :tears:

[09.03.25] Andy: I miss Shinhwa when I see Jumper

omit unrelated thing

----------

Andy said that the duo reminded him of the early days of Shinhwa. “Lee Soo Man-sonsaengnim made me sing and dance in a park in the US for him, and he eventually picked me and gave me a chance to be a singer. It’s been 11 years now. It was the most fun when all the Shinhwa members were living together, and lately I’ve been thinking about and missing those dormitory days. I’ll be enlisting for military service early next year, and we’ll all get back together for our next album when we’re all done with the army.

--------

omit unrelated thing

credit to:

Chi trans: 草木番茄@andy4ever

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@absolutshinhwa.wordpress.com

for full article, click here

dont you think, they've always remind us that they'll come back together again with their new album after the MS?and thats why we never lost hope for them and stay wait for them

i avoided this thread for the whole day yesterday

not that i have any success at that

but i just cant bring to myself to post anything yesterday

^__^

ha ha ha

i just dunno what to say

it's nice to see some old faces coming back for shinhwa day

and i love reading it all

it's fun

re-watching old of those old clips

and looking at those old pics

is just nostalgic for me

believe it or not, most of shinhwa pics posted here, i have it in my collection ha ha ha

i was waiting for someone to post some pics from their photobook

but since andy is not there, i guess it's not suitable

anyway come bearing a gift

GOOD notice: Congratulations to Shinhwa for, their 11th anniversary!

PLEASE DO NOT TAKE OUT WITHOUT PROPER CREDITS

Hi everyone!

This is Good Entertainment.

Today is the meaningful day where we have known the ‘Shinhwa’ name and the six men of Shinhwa for 11 years.

To Shinhwa Changjo, who have been Shinhwa’s strongest fortress during the 11 years and protecting them all the way,

And everyone who stayed together with the name ‘Shinhwa’, we express our heartfelt gratitude.

Although it has already been 1 year, we have not forgotten the promise to be together forever, and the tears and emotion of the 10th anniversary concert.

While we wait for the day we all meet once again,

We hope everyone will continue to give all the members,

Who will be active in music, acting and other fields,

And also those who are serving their military service, your love and support.

Once again we congratulate the Shinhwa members and Shinhwa Changjo for creating these 11 years,

And we hereby express our heartfelt thanks.

Source: GOOD Entertainment

Chi trans: julias@bestshinhwa

Guest helloello

sigh. i am one day late. BLAME IT ON TERM EXAMS!

Its a long long time since i post, but for Shinhwa, i came back=)

HAPPY 11th!

XMASPARTY.jpg

hmmm i wonder if they will celebrate it on their own=)

Guest superstar`kiss

Awe..I had chills when I read Good EMG's message.

Yes, absolutely, we'll be together forever.

Just thinking about their 10th Anniversary concert makes me wanna cry a little.

At least we'll have that memory until they return. :D

HAPPY SHINHWA DAY to us all!

Guest valmylove

Happy 11th , Shinhwa!!!

It's been a while and I still have some time from my part of the world... 1114 pm on March 24...

For the past year being an avid newbie fan, I have enjoyed watching all the old and new clips of how six young men came 11 years ago and form a group that is a legend today. (sorry as avid as I was, I've slowed down :( already)

Six handsome, intelligent, charming men that have capture almost all women's hearts across the world with their style. The Shinhwa style. It's like a Brand New feeling that a young woman would experience with her First Love. It's just not how handsome you all have become, but your comfort zone, your honesty, your loyalty, your friendship and brotherhood that are attractive attributes to be the Perfect Men every women dream of and every parents proud of. Your Voyage was full of hurdles but you all have tried, strived and over came them to be the T.O.P.

Even though I am afar, I feel close because of the wonders of your fans across the world. The magical works they put in for Shinhwa is inmeasurable. I've laughed when you laughed and cried when you cried (through video clips & dvds) and cried more at silly things, but Shinhwa already promise that It's Gonna Be Alright

and will be back to Tell Untold Stories.

Until then, I promise to think of Shinhwa often and pray for their health, success and happiness.

Shinhwa Changjo Hwaiting!!!! Saranghayeo!!

Thank you everyone for keeping this thread alive with news, pics and awesome support!!!

Guest yanee

wow. valmylove; i love your post! it's very interesting that you put it that way. :D Anyways, I'm still lurking around dongwan's blog to see if he has updated anything new. I'm wishing to see more than those cute little dolls, yes.

and ohh, abit random, but ERIC'S SCREENING IS COMING SOON. (11TH APR)! And we still need alot of people to come! i'm hoping the screening would carry on as scheduled! So maybe since i can see that there's some malaysian fans, maybe you girls should have a little weekend getaway to see eric? haha. just a suggestion! ;D

Guest 80slitenite

^I wish I could go see Ricky, yanee. I hope a lot more ppl sign up! hwaiting!

I want! T______________T

[09.03.25] ‘All About Shinhwa’ DVD to be released in Japan first

One year after Shinhwa’s 10th Anniversary Concert — ‘Shinhwa.The Legend’ lives on!!

A collection of 6 DVDs that captures the members’ past 10 years, their charisma is all contained in this DVD boxset.

A must-see for fans and a must-have collectible item!

And first released in Japan!

http://absolutshinhwa.files.wordpress.com/...w=600&h=427

ALL about SHINHWA

Includes original Shinhwa merchandise not available anywhere else other than in the DVD set! (tentative)

This product will only have a limited quantity one-time production run. Available only while stocks last. We seek your understanding.

【Format】

■ 6 DVD boxset

■ Running time of approximately 720 minutes

■ With Japanese subtitles

■ Audio: 2.0 Dolby digital stereo

■ Screen format of 4:3

■ 2 chapters per DVD

■ NTSC

【Contents】

SHINHWA members (individual footage+Shinhwa episode) + SHINHWA in TV (SBS broadcast footage)

DISC 1. ERIC in SHINHWA + SHINHWA in TV 1998~2000

Unreleased footage of Shinhwa’s sneakers photoshoot + sitcom 【Marching】

DISC 2. LEE MINWOO in SHINHWA + SHINHWA in TV 2001

Unreleased footage from 2007 Winter Story + 【Bungee King】

DISC 3. KIM DONGWAN in SHINHWA + SHINHWA in TV 2002~2003

NG scenes from ‘We Are Shinhwa’ interview + 【Star Go Go】 Shinhwa special

DISC 4. SHIN HYESUNG in SHINHWA + SHINHWA in TV 2004

Unreleased footage from Shinhwa’s 9th album activities + 【Good Sunday】 Thailand special

DISC 5. JUNJIN in SHINHWA + SHINHWA in TV 2005~2006

【Good Sunday - Banjun Drama】 +【Kim Seung Hyun & Jung Eun Ah’s Good Morning】 Shinhwa special

DISC 6. ANDY in SHINHWA + SHINHWA in TV 2007~2008

At the hotel during overseas promotional activities + Making of Shinhwa’s 10th Anniversary Concert

※We seek your understanding if there are any changes to the aforementioned content

【To purchase】

■ HMV Japan

■ Amazon Japan

Reference price (with taxes): ¥15,540 (approx. USD160)

Product Details

Genre: World

Format: DVD

Number of discs: 6

Region code: 2 (Japan)

Format: NTSC (Japan)

Release date: 20 May 2009

Catalog No: MNPS59

Label: Media-Net Pictures

Country of release: Japan

Box collection,standard Others: One-time limited production run. Box collection, standard.

Source: Shinhwa official JP fansite + HMV Japan

Chi trans: 小玉@love-ric

Guest rose_liana

^ Woah, Japanese fan are so lucky!!! I want 'All About Shinhwa' DVD too...

yanee i do hope i can go to Eric's screening event, but i live far from singapore, i live in Malaysia Borneo, i wish i live nearer...hopefully other Malaysian can come though..

valmylove awesome way to express your love to Shinhwa...i love reading your post too..

Guest 1wawa3

Japanese fans are so lucky! ): I wish they stop producing "Limited Edition" things. It makes the rest of us feel bad when we don't have it XD hahaha

Yanee, there are still places left? Oh. How I wish I could go. Man, it should be good. I hope you girls who are going have fun. You get to Eric!

valmylove, I love reading your post. Awesome way to express your love for Shinhwa :D

V Eva, girl. I love you! Thank you for all the info on the DVD. I can ask them to order it for me if it's out of stock there right?

Guest evanidalia

valmylove nice one!!!hihihi..i just luv it..

1wawa3 yeah me too!!very excited to see more malaysian loves shinhwa!!! about the shop, its awesome right?!!!hope you can go there soon.

rose liana yeah, you can call me eva. about the DVD, i buy it for RM180. the salesgirl did mention that if the price is down, then they will sell it at the newer price, means that if you are lucky, maybe you can buy the DVD at lower price. the DVD is orange edition and come with one poster. it has korean and english subtitle.

hope that will help you..and no worry. i'm glad that i can help you guys coz you know it's super hard to get shinhwa stuff here in malaysia.

^I wish I could go see Ricky, yanee. I hope a lot more ppl sign up! hwaiting!

I want! T______________T

[09.03.25] ‘All About Shinhwa’ DVD to be released in Japan first

One year after Shinhwa’s 10th Anniversary Concert — ‘Shinhwa.The Legend’ lives on!!

A collection of 6 DVDs that captures the members’ past 10 years, their charisma is all contained in this DVD boxset.

A must-see for fans and a must-have collectible item!

And first released in Japan!

kill me now

all about shinhwa?

omo

that has shoot up straight to my number one must buy

i will wait to see whether it has english sub or not

gosh

i wish i could buy this

sigh

Guest grumpynomore

I was feeling down yesterday...i was missing the boys. how i was wishing they were around

together to celebrate their anniversary! but then this morning i was flipping channels on my tv and saw

andy and junjin clips on new xman star dance battle on sbs plus....and viola i was healed! i couldn't stop laughing.

they were doing countdown..i believe..and these two clips were number 1 :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RM9ATi2cSt0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VG02c9X23s

LOL!

----

awwwwwwwww those dolls are cute! i didn't realize it at first that all of them had initials! :)

we can always count on wannie to bring our spirits up when we haven't heard anything

about the six.

----

All About Shinhwa?!?!?!?! OH.MY.GOD! I WANT!! When it's said that released in 'Japan First'..does that mean it WILL be released in other countries as well? Well..I hope so...hopefully with English subs. They production should know their fanbase so yeah...*hyperventilates*

Thanx Eva for the info. Yeah...I've heard a lot of that shop in Berjaya Times. I just don't go there very often. *sigh*. If I'm gonna make a trip there, I gotta make sure that my bank account is loaded so I can blow it off there. Haha. Wishful thinking. But, I really hope to get either the 10th Anni Concert DVD or this new release of Shinhwa.

I was wondering, since Eric, Andy and Hyesung has either stayed / studied in the USA before, do they randomly converse in English once in a while? Coz in rap sections of the song, we can clearly hear that Eric still has that english accent. So does Andy. Even the rest of the members pronounciation as well, it's pretty clear and doesn't sound Konglish at all, which I find very interesting because most Korean singers these days, they can't quite pronounce properly, especially 'F's. :D

Oh. Question. In your opinions, which is the most hottest performance of the song Brand New that I could find and download for personal spazz moment??

Random fangirl moment: Hyesung is starting to slowly grow on me. :rolleyes:

*runs to spazz in his thread*

Guest hazrinaer

hi girls..I'm from malaysia too..and I've been looking for shinhwa dvd concert since last years..

I need to go to KL before its too late..

I tried order it from CD store but they hardly find shinhwa cd..tey only have tvxq,suju and bigbang.

And lastly HAPPY ANNIVESARY

Guest rose_liana

i got mine through frens that bought it in japan

but i do live in KL

do u want me to check it for u?

just in case

maybe if the price is affordable i could buy first for u

^_^

i dont know to whom you're talking to, but OMG!!! i want to hear this since eva said its available in KL!!!

actually i want someone to help me buy and sent it to me and i just bank in the money since i live in Sabah...

hoho~~~so, can i request for that from you? but, please do help check the price first..hopefully doesnt exit RM200..

OMG, being a fangirl, we totally need to sacrifice especially in term of money...

but, i dont care coz i really want the 10th anniversary concert DVD!

^

sure i will check it out for u too

i will go to Times Square on saturday to check it out

^_^

anything else pls pm me

vice versa

ha ha ha spending money for shinhwa is the least i can do

:P

i have collected almost everything that i can get my hand on from them

it's crazy but loving shinhwa is crazy

^__^

Guest yumoon