[Variety] Infinity Challenge 무한도전

Guest luckyyou

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks @kjmcth for the list...
by the way..it may be sound off topic; but my fav side for full length video with sub just can't be open this week, drama*****;( it either me or the side be down) do you have any web with english sub and full length video that can be share so i can watch all my fav K-variety Shows? Thank again for the feedback   

Guest tuna686

EngSubInfinityChallengeep162-KEngSubcomm
gggg_zpsgek1dzh9.gif

'Infinity Challenge' PD Kim Tae Ho and his wife welcome their first child after 5 years of marriage
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/12/infinity-challenge-pd-kim-tae-ho-and-his-wife-welcome-their-first-child-after-5-years-of-marriage

Kim Jong Kook Gets Angry on “Infinity Challenge” After Being Asked About Yoon Eun Hye and Chae Yeon
Kim_Jong_Gook_Infinity_Challenge_zps4c6d

The “Infinity Challenge” members have managed to anger Kim Jong Kook by asking him whether he dated Chae Yeon and Yoon Eun Hye.

On the December 20 episode of “Infinity Challenge,” a scene where the members talk about casting Kim Jong Kook onto the show was aired.

On the episode, Kim Jong Kook talked with Yoo Jae Suk, Haha and Jung Hyung Don about the possibility of casting. At this point, Haha commented, “I believe, in your prime, you’ve dated a famous singer and also an actress who does quite well.”

Yoo Jae Suk then asked him, “So, did you date Yoon Eun Hye or not?” and Haha asked him whether he also had something going on with Chae Yeon. At that, Kim Jong Kook incited much laughter by angrily replying, “Do you want to die?”

Meanwhile, on this “Saturday Saturday Is a Singer” episode of “Infinity Challenge,” Kim Jong Kook, Kim Jung Nam, Jo Sung Mo, Bada, Yoo Soo Young, Jinusean, Lee Jung Hyun, Kim Gun Mo, Lee Jae Hoon, Kim Sung Soo and Kim Ye Won also made appearances.

[Ratings] 141220 Infinity Challenge Ep 409 15.3% ( +0.7%) SBS Star King 9.4% KBS Immortal Songs 10.8%

— FallForYoo 유재석 ♡ (@FallForYoo)

December 21, 2014

Guest tuna686

http://www.koreaboo.com/photo/lee-jung-hyun-reinvents-her-famous-wa-outfits-for-infinite-challenge/

Lee Jung Hyun reinvents her famous “Wa” outfits for “Infinite Challenge”

20147451419125797_zps6d1572e7.jpg

Netizens express their surprise for Lee Jung Hyun’s unchanging beauty as they post comparison photos of her in 1999 and 2014.

On December 20th, Lee Jung Hyun was featured in the first part broadcast of Infinite Challenge “Saturday, Saturday is for Singers (TOTOGA)” episode, where she was invited to perform her hit track from the 90s.

However, as the program brought back popular songs and trends from the past, the show’s viewers managed to find old concept photos of Lee Jung Hyun and compared it to her recent stills for the episode. The result was a comparative photo of her back in 1999 wearing a long blue attire, black hair and red fan and the reinterpretation of the same concept today.
The style and concept was part of her promotions for “Wa” back in 1999 which she reinterpreted during Infinite Challenge’s concert on December 18th.

The full episode will be aired on December 27th along with performances by S.E.S, Jinusean, Turbo, Cool and more.

http://www.soompi.com/2014/12/20/90s-k-pop-artists-go-back-in-time-for-infinity-challenge/

90s K-Pop Artists Go Back in Time for “Infinity Challenge”

Infinity Challenge” has officially announced its final artist lineup for “Saturday Saturday Is a Singer,” which will see legendary artists from the 90s hitting the stage once again, performing their old hit songs.

The artists were revealed on December 20 through the show’s official Twitter, along with photos of the artists channeling their younger selves from the 90s, decked out in 90s hair, fashion, the whole nine yards.

Check out the nostalgic photos below. The artists are S.E.S (Girls’ Generation Seohyun stepping in for Eugene), Turbo, Cool, Jinusean, Jo Sung Mo, Lee Jung Hyun, Uhm Jung Hwa, Kim Hyun Jung, Kim Gun Mo, and So Chan Hee.

“Saturday Saturday Is a Singer” is set to air on December 20 at 6:25 p.m. KST.

Turbo

turbo

Cool

cool

Jinusean

jinusean

Jo Sung Mo

jo sung mo

Lee Jung Hyun

lee jung hyun

Uhm Jung Hwa

uhm jung hwa

Kim Hyun Jung

kim hyun jung

Kim Gun Mo

kim gun mo

So Chan Hee

so chan hee

Guest tuna686

http://www.soompi.com/2014/12/24/mbcs-infinity-challenge-plans-release-of-international-version/

MBC’s “Infinity Challenge” Plans Release of International Version
Pao December 24, 2014

The MBC variety show “Infinity Challenge” is preparing for an even bigger challenge as it plans to step on the world stage with an international version of the show.
According to an internal circular released by MBC, “Infinity Challenge” PD Kim Tae Ho made an official announcement regarding the plans for an international version of the program at the Asia Television Forum (ATF) held in Singapore last December 12.
In front of various broadcasting representatives from all over the world, PD Kim Tae Ho talked about “Infinity Challenge” and how it has become one of the most popular variety programs in Korea for ten years at the ATF.

Through the circular, MBC revealed that PD Kim Tae Ho’s presentation at the ATF wasn’t simply to introduce the show. “It wasn’t a position wherein we only introduced the key to Infinite Challenge’s success to overseas broadcast companies. At the ATF, PD Kim Tae Ho revealed the plans to produce the global format and international version of ‘Infinity Challenge’ as the show’s new challenge,” explained MBC.

According to a representative, PD Kim Tae Ho and “Infinity Challenge” received great interest from different broadcasting networks from countries such as China and Russia. PD Kim Tae Ho received questions regarding the purchase of format and broadcast strategy, particularly.
However, aside from the plans to produce the international format, no other information regarding the production was revealed.

Guest tuna686

http://www.soompi.com/2014/12/24/infinity-challenge-members-transform-into-h-o-t/

Infinity Challenge” Members Transform into H.O.T

B5mJFR0CIAA1PDCjpglarge_zps8537d178.jpg

The recent project from “Infinity Challenge” called “Saturday Saturday Is a Singer” will have its artists’ first stage performances on the December 27 broadcast. The upcoming broadcast will also show the “Infinity Challenge” cast preparing to host the concert and the artists preparing for their performances.

Last week’s episode of the variety show revealed the artist lineup of popular musical acts from the 90s: Kim Gun Mo, Kim Hyung Jung, So Chan Hee, Uhm Jung Hwa, Lee Jung Hyun, Jo Sung Mo, Jinusean, Turbo, Cool, and S.E.S.

This project has special meaning, as it was created by “Infinity Challenge” members Park Myung Soo and Jung Joon Ha. The show’s members prepared a special event, surprising the audience by transforming into popular idol group H.O.T from the 90s, complete with hairstyles and fashion from that era. The audience members also came in 90s fashion. The “Infinity Challenge” cast held events, such as best dressed, to communicate and entertain the audience.

The cast, musicians, and audience all reminisced about 90s in their time together, through the performances, fashion, and events during the concert.

Guest tuna686

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2014/12/infinity-challenge-totoga-festival.html

'Infinity Challenge' TOTOGA Festival

ic_zps0e8c3f7f.jpg

Article: 'Infinity Challenge - TOTOGA' turns back time... exciting and nostalgic
Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+27,699, -498] For the first time in my life, I was able to witness my mother singing and following along with the TV... Thank you, Infinity Challenge..

2. [+24,269, -196] I enjoyed the edited version but it'd be fun if they broadcast the director's cuts!

3. [+22,432, -154] I teared up without knowing when Shoo came on... ㅠ

4. [+19,966, -116] Truly daebak ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Thank you, IC

5. [+18,412, -137] Each stage gave me goose bumps... I really loved SES...

6. [+4,973, -35] I cried when Bada started crying during the SES interview ㅠㅠㅠ I rarely cry even when I listen to the saddest of ballads but it's ironic how their dance track is what makes me cry. Thank you IC for providing this opportunity.

7. [+3,909, -19] What breaks my heart is the fact that I'm left wondering if we'll ever be able to see all of this come together again...

8. [+3,298, -14] Watching it made me so nostalgic for the past that I teared up... Thank you so, so much to the cast and the PD for making this possible.

9. [+2,695, -15] Cried for the first time in a while

10. [+2,640, -24] Now I know why the grandmas and grandpas stick to watching the older music shows..

281214 MBC Infinity Challenge Ratings National Ratings: 19.8% (+4.5%) Seoul Ratings: 21.9% (+5.4%) Online Ratings: 77% Via 落落_无限挑战唯饭

— HAHA INTL FANS (@Hybrid_HaHa)

December 28, 2014

Guest tuna686

http://www.soompi.com/2014/12/27/infinity-challenge-scores-its-highest-rating-of-2014-with-90s-music-special-tops-music-charts-along-the-way/

“Infinity Challenge” Scores Its Highest Rating of 2014 with 90′s Music Special, Tops Music Charts along the Way

MBC‘s long-running variety show “Infinity Challenge” ended the year on a high note, with their 90′s music special “Saturday Saturday Singer.”

The ratings for the December 27 broadcast of the show was the highest yet for the show, as Nielsen Korea reported a 19.8% in rating. This was 4.5% higher than previous week’s (15.3%).

This week’s episode saw top stars from the 90′s get together again to perform their greatest hits. The artists who appeared on the show also saw their old hits top the music charts after the broadcast. Turbo‘s “Love Is,” and “White Love” charted high on various music charts, while SES‘ “I’m Your Girl” also charted on several music charts. On the broadcast, SES performed with Girls’ Generation‘s Seohyun, who replaced Eugene, who could not participate due to her pregnancy.

Guest tuna686
Guest LodosPG

Episode 411 is great  :))
Thanks Park Myung Soo and Jung Joon Ha for this great project.
Please i need a season 2 of this project right now!!

Archived